Five Percent (with Finale and Epilogue)

ghostwriter

Part 5 

Dante had a wild night last night as he slowly woke up in his apartment king size bed. He felt heavier, but it had to be a dream. Then he saw it. He saw his new biceps as he reached his hand up to his head. His pecs were thick and partially blocked the view to his feet. The deep cuts in his abs rise and fall as he takes a breath. Just a couple of days ago, the king bed would have swallowed him. Now he felt bigger, he was bigger. But he wanted more. He walked out into the living area to find a very big breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit. It seemed enough to feed a family of four, but Dante knew it had been Mr. K. And as if on cue, his stomach began to rumble. Dante tore into the food, and minutes later, every container and plate was empty.  

Two days ago, he would never have eaten that much. Two days ago, he would’ve been on the street begging for scraps under the warmth and confines of his bundled blankets. However, today was a new day, and the last day for Southern decadence. After tonight, many of the handsome bears would fly home to their respective (or non-respective) lives. Dante wanted more size…he NEEDED more size. And he knew just where to find plenty of suitors to deposit their load… 

Elsewhere, Kalfu looked on. This avatar was proving to be somewhat of the greedy kind. Normally, the avatar would be able to sense the wicked, grow from them, and then let Kalfu have the soul. However, this one seemed to be just interested in growth. This could pose a problem down the road. If Kalfu didn’t have the souls he needed, his strength would lessen. What’s worse, if he wanted to expand his grip on the land beyond Louisiana, he would need to tether his very own demigod force to his avatar. If Dante doesn’t have enough energy when passing over the state line, both would perish…he had to make sure the young and growing avatar was ready.

Dante closed the door to his Lyft and wandered into Rawhide. Known as the local leather bar, Rawhide was a corner establishment. On the outside looking in, it seemed like any normal bar. A couple of large screen tv’s, a pool table in the middle…but Dante knew better. He could sense more, so he scanned until he found the signature black curtain. Beyond that curtain laid some elevated wooden benches and a small hallway leading to a restroom on one side, and a room for glory holes on the other. There were four holes, and due to the earlier part of the day, it wasn’t very crowded. However, Dante saw that all of the holes were filled with large cocks, ripe for the taking. He wandered over and knelt and took the first cock, while reaching to his right to stroke the second. He alternated back and forth between the two. In a while, he felt the first tense up and clamped his mouth around it taking in all the seed he could muster. Just shortly after swallowing that load, he moved on to the second cock while stroking the third. Dante could barely take notice of his growth when the second cock erupted down his gullet. He repeated this process on the third and the fourth, all the while paying little to no attention to the rips and stretches of his clothes as he grew out of them. Dante’s head started spinning as he wiped the drippage from his chin and stood up finally. He was enormous. His biceps bulging at around 22 inches, his chest had to be 56 inches. He thought he’d be able to keep his v-shape frame, but Dante was now built like an offseason bodybuilder. He traps engulfed his neck and shoulders, his back broad and tapered, his glutes were thick and hard. From his waist protruded six blocky-turtle shell abs. His thighs packed with so much muscle at 29 inches. His calves, not to be outdone, blossomed into humongous diamonds. But nothing could compare to the monster between his legs. At 12 inches hard, Dante began to stroke his massive cock. He maneuvered his new 265lb. frame over to one of the wooden benches, sat down and continued to stroke himself. By this time, those who were in the back dark room, had not seen the growth, but only heard the moans of this muscle mountain. People started stroking themselves, when Dante saw opportunity. “Where are you from?”, Dante growled, his voice had gone a couple octaves down. “Michigan,” yelped a bear cub. “And you?”, Dante barked at the larger bear beside him. “Boston”. 

“Tell daddy how much you weigh.” 

“200 lbs.”, said Michigan

“240 lbs.”, said Boston

“Well today’s your lucky day. One of you gets to fuck my ass, and the other fucks my mouth. The first to cum, gets fucked by this big cock.”

Both men went to work. Michigan at the mouth and Boston in the ass, and both were in heaven. Dante playfully closed his anus around his invader to elicit moans, while he reached his massive hand up to squeeze the nipples of his mouth attacker. It wouldn’t be much longer now. Then he could feel it, Michigan and Boston erupted into Dante within seconds of the other, although, Boston had beaten Michigan to the punch. Dante felt so lightheaded as he ballooned with more size and more power. This is what he’d been waiting for! He reached up and kissed Boston deeply. Boston looked up at Dante as his 6’3” frame towered over him. His now 14-inch cock swinging hard between two mountainous thighs. Dante stared at the wall, over Boston, as if he didn’t even acknowledge his presence. “Ass…now, boy”. This wasn’t a request. Boston quickly assumed the position and waited for the big muscle bear to invade. Dante wasted little time inserting his monster cock into the 240lb. bear. It felt sooo good. He was just big enough to where he wouldn’t break him, but he needed to test his strength. He flipped Boston on his back, rammed his cock in and scooped his legs. Dante’s strong back began to straighten, and he raised the big bear in the air, still impaled on his dick, sliding further and further down. Boston had never been fucked in the air before, and the big man’s 24 inch arms were doing so with great ease. Dante grabbed the bear’s lats. They weren’t muscle-like at all, but with the extra fat, he began to pull and push the bear up and down on his cock until the chubby ass was filled with all 14 inches. Dante felt powerful, his muscles felt like they were getting a pump. And then, he began to feel the build up. After what seemed like forever, Dante exploded inside of Boston, the bear’s eyes rolling in the back of his head as he, himself, came a second time. Dante scooped up some of the cum and swallowed it…but nothing. ‘Guess it only works once’, he thought. After lifting Boston from his cock, he looked at his onlookers and bellowed, “Clean big daddy!”. Immediately, people grabbed towels from the storage closet and gave the massive muscle bear a standing cleansing, and made sure to get every nook; Boston, still in a daze from the fuck of his life, laid there in awww as the muscle daddy was scrubbed clean.

Dante waddled from Rawhide after his cleaning. Now weighing in at a whopping 287lbs., Dante looked like he could take any offensive linebacker or pro bodybuilder for that matter. The only clothing remaining was a stretchy pair of Under Armour underwear and some flip flops he got from one of his onlookers at the bar. Everything was tattered. He’d have to ask Mr. K for new clothes, or else go purchase them almost naked. Either way, he couldn’t stop touching himself. However, it was still early in the day. He decided to grab his bag full of tattered clothes, and head to the nearest gym. He could test his strength along the way, and maybe even pick up a few new “clients”.

Kalfu was pleased. 2 of the 6 souls would be his, but 5 of the 6 were from places outside of Louisiana. This avatar just might be able to do it. However, Kalfu would have to make certain before his next phase was put into place. As the young mountain got into the Lyft to head to the gym, Kalfu smiled…his plan could finally work, and he would be free.

• Like 14

Part 6 

Dante made his way into the Prime Fitness gym. This was a corporate gym and sold merchandise, so Dante purchased a pair of cutoff sweatpants and a gym tank that accentuated his newly grown physique. The largest size was 3X, and although that hung off of Dante slightly, he had a feeling he would grow into them sooner rather than later. Dante paid for a day guest pass and went straight to the gym floor. He couldn’t wait to test out his strength. He was never on the football team at his high school. However, his parents made him take weightlifting, as they saw it as the most masculine of his electives, so Dante knew his way around a gym pretty well. The gym was divided into the cardio machines towards the front and the free weights in the back. That’s where the true gym rats and gear heads would be. Dante made his weigh to the back towards the squat machine. He loaded up 225 on the bar on the squat rack and set himself up. He hadn’t weightlifted in some time, and even in high school, he could barely lift the empty bar. Dante kept good form, and slowly lowered himself to the ground…the weight felt so light. He cranked out 15 solid reps and re-racked the bar.  

“You done with that warm-up?”, came a voice from behind him. He turned to see an older man…couldn’t have been younger than 65, but he was built like a pro bodybuilder. “I’ve seen some young guys in here like you, overdosing on juice and getting quick gains…but no…you’re something else. Looks like you made the same deal I did.”

The older man was brown-skinned and packed with mature muscle. Dante recognized him as a 6-time Mr. O!  

“Holy shit, you’re…”

Dante was cut off by the man putting one finger to his lips. “Who I am doesn’t matter now. I can sense that power and that muscle signature. You made the same deal with Kalfu.” 

“Kalfu…you mean Mr. K?”

“Oh that’s what he’s going by these days? I was in my 30s and dieted and lifted to be the best all-natural bodybuilder of my class. I wanted to do roids, but I didn’t have the money. A black man in the 1960s didn’t have much of anything here. Then I met Kalfu, and he changed my life. All of a sudden, I had vials of juice these young boys couldn’t even dream of. Stronger than test, stronger than tren, stronger than anything being sold at the time. My gains blew up, and I didn’t even need to cycle off.  I went from 140lbs weakling to a six-time Mr. Olympia in no time flat. And I owe that to Kalfu, and I also owe this longer than usual lifespan. Once a year, I come back here to New Orleans to pay my respects…I guess you can say to give worship to the god that gave me my career, my health, and my wealth. I’ve been on this Earth for almost a century, and I’ve seen a lot of things…lot of good, lot of bad. But I can see more power in you than I ever had. He must see something special in you. Call me Amos…”

“Dante.” 

Dante couldn’t believe what he heard. This man had made a deal with Mr. K…Kalfu, apparently just like he did. He didn’t know what the deal was, but if he had made one, he needed to know the stipulations.

Amos helped Dante load up the bar with 405lbs. Dante stepped under the bar and lifted it off the rack, his stronger shoulders bearing the heavy weight. With near perfect form, he cranked out 10 reps. His legs now getting a slight pump. “Let’s go for more,” Dante said. They added another 200lbs. Dante was gonna squat 605lbs. He got under the weight, and this time Amos got behind him for a spot. Amos, although he was old, was every bit of 260lbs. He stepped up close behind Dante, and Dante could feel the large manhood pressing against his firm tight glutes.  

“I know what you are boy. Kalfu wants a new Avatar, and I’m ready to move on. Now, crank out ten so daddy can grow you really good.”

Dante outweighed this man by almost 30lbs. and yet, he wanted nothing more than to please him. Dante lifted the bar and took a couple of steps back. He began to lower ass to grass, all the while Amos’ dick firmly pressed against him for motivation. Then Dante pushed, and the weight felt accommodating…like it wasn’t that heavy. It had to be the extra adrenaline…but he started pumping out a solid ten reps. 

CLANG!

Dante racked the bar onto the rack and looked back at a smiling Amos. Amos continued to put Dante through the most grueling workout of his existence. Pumping muscle after muscle, all with the motivation that Amos would make Dante grow bigger. Bench press, deadlifts, arm curls, pull-ups...a full body workout from hell. And Dante desperately wanted to grow bigger! After an extreme workout, Dante was drenched in sweat, and Amos was sporting a huge boner. Dante could make out the 11-inch dick print and felt his own ample ass wet with anticipation. Thankfully, it was time for the shower…and Amos was all too happy to join.

Dante stripped off his clothes and stepped into the shower. Amos recommended the handicap shower, as it was the largest, and both of the big men would need the space. “Flex for me big man,” growled Amos as Dante allowed the hot water to cascade over his 287 lb. frame. First a double bicep pose, then a crab pose…followed by side chest, and then Dante shook his muscular quads to expose his tree trunk legs, all the while Amos licked his lips, as if he were toying with his prey. He used the wall soap to lube his massive endowment. While Amos wasn’t as big as Dante in that department, his dick was thick and veiny. Dante turned around and assumed the position. He couldn’t wait to grow more. Amos was only too eager to please. He slowly entered the young giant and reached around to play with his pointed nipples. Each twist and flick sent Dante into bliss. He’d taken some big cocks in the past few days, but Amos was by far the most experienced. He took his time, varying the speed of his strokes, as if this was the last fuck of his life. Dante enjoyed every minute of it. Amos withdrew his cock just long enough to squat down and tongue Dante’s hole. The old man rimmed and flickered his tongue in and out, while the big man could only pound his fists against the bathroom tile and moan in ecstasy. After he was finished tasting the lad, Amos put his fat cock back inside…this time with hardly any resistance. Dante was like a bull in heat. “Please don’t cum yet, Amos,” Dante moaned. He didn’t want it to end. Amos fucked and fucked. ‘Damn he was good for a 100-year-old man’, Dante thought. Then, after what seemed like forever, Amos flooded Dante’s insides with rivers of cum. Dante felt the growth immediately, and began to grow around the former Mr. O’s obelisk. 

First were his legs as they ballooned into massive columns of power. As if on cue, his abs thickened and his chest protruded out just a bit more. Amos withdrew from Dante while he was still growing. Turning the muscle mountain around, Amos jumped onto Dante and wrapped his legs around the young titan. Dante caught Amos with ease, his 27-inch and growing arms pumping with more muscle. Amos slowly impaled himself on Dante’s now 15-inch dick and began riding the titan. Dante pumped Amos like he was a sex toy, all the while neglecting his own growth, which had come to a slow halt. Amos reached up to Dante’s chest and groped at the thick and unyielding pecs; he tugged at the light chocolate brown nipples that hung under the massive shelf. Each flick and tug elicited a growl from the 300lb. beast bashing Amos’ insides. He had waited for a fuck like this, both of them still unaware of the hot running water, and by now the few passer-bys who had heard the animal like noises coming from the shower. Dante finally felt his growth stop. He was massive! He looked into the eyes of his new fuck toy and walked out of the shower. 

“Dry us now!”, Dante bellowed to the four onlookers in the locker room. The four men immediately grabbed towels and began to dry Dante, and the still impaled Amos. Dante laid Amos down on a nearby bench, and set his ankles on his massive shoulders and continued going to work. He varied his strokes just as the old man had done with him. He wanted to savor every moment. Dante’s big hands roamed up and the down the muscular legs of the elderly stallion while the other hand grabbed a foot, and Dante began to suck on the smaller man’s toes. Dante moved a hand to the 11-inch dick resting on the brick like abs, and began stroking it. Amos came again, his abs clenching and pecs flexing. His ass clenching around Dante’s dick, sending shivers through the mass machine. While Amos’ thick, mature muscles were being pounded away, Dante looked him in the eyes and pounded harder. “Yes, Daddy! Fuck me!”, yelled Amos. The onlookers couldn’t look away, but Dante didn’t care. After an hour or so of animalistic love making, Dante erupted inside of Amos. Even after he came, he continued fucking until eventually his dick plopped out of the newly widened anus. Dante would have worked up quite the sweat had it not been for his new towel boys keeping him (and Amos) dry during the entire fuck session. Dante stood up to see his prey. He was now so much bigger than he had been earlier. He knew he was 300lbs. 

“You!” Dante shouted at an onlooker… “Go get me a shake, biggest you can get!” 

The much smaller gym rat literally ran to the counter and paid for the “Mega Gainer”, and in four minutes he was back. Dante took the lid off of the shake and ordered each onlooker to cum inside, and make it quick.

After a growl and a quick full body flex, Dante had his request, and saw the creamy white liquid from all four men resting on top of the chocolate peanut butter shake. He quickly chugged it down and looked back at Amos with a smirk. Amos, still spread out on the bench, looked up at the growing man and smiled. 

“Looks like you got the hang of that power. But let me fill you in on somethings before my time is up,” said Amos. 

“Fuck yeah!” Dante roared as he grew even more, not even realizing what the older man had said. Denser muscles packed onto his frame. ‘Bigger than Akil Williams, bigger than Ronnie Coleman, bigger than Kai Greene’, he thought. He dwarfed all of those guys now. His ass now a shelf just like his pecs, his lats pushing his 29 inch arms out to his side; his quads now fighting for space. This time there was added height as well. He was taller. Something that he hadn’t expected was the slight addition of hair. His chest had sprung a nice layer of hair and leading with a treasure trail down his cobblestone abs. His body was growing taller to accommodate more muscle. Now at 338lbs. he waddled up to Amos, his 16.5-inch dick swinging between his legs…

“I’m interested to hear what you have to say old man, but I want a second round…”

“Yes sir…”, replied Amos, as he turned over on his stomach and presented himself to the muscle god before him.

• Like 11

Oh man this was the best so far. Amos was apropect for an avatar but something must had happaend he didnt become the one now Dante is there and having the best time of his lifem he would want to be the best. He is not gonnalet that opportunity go

• Thanks 1

Part 7

Dante finally felt sated as he pulled his now stretchy tank top over his massive shoulders. At nearly 340lbs. the gym outfit he bought earlier that day now hugged his muscles tightly. His cut off sweat pants now clung to his mammoth quads, each fighting for space as he walked back out to the gym floor and to the juice bar. Amos, also dressed was waiting for him. Dante offered to buy him a shake to replenish him. After three long fuckings (would have been four, but the old man tapped out), it was the least he could do. Amos politely declined the shake. He explained he needed all the time he could. He sat strangely close to Dante, not to be intimate, but more as though he was protecting himself, which Dante felt strange.

Dante shrugged his shoulders and started downing the shake as Amos started talking… 

“By now you’ve probably realized that when you ingest cum, you grow. You obtained this power based on a deal that you made with a demigod known as Kalfu. He’s been around for a long time, son, and I suspect he’s grown tired of this place and wants to branch out. “

“How did he make a deal with me?”

“He preys on those who are on their last hopes. For me, it was during the time when racial inequality was at its peak. I was 35, had no wife, no kids, no job, but my body was pretty decent. I just wanted to be known for something, and was almost ready to end it. Right when I was about to jump, Kalfu’s long slender hands stopped me, and said he could see my destiny. Said something about he could see my potential. Next thing I knew, I blacked out and woke up in some shiny new apartment complex. I was worried that someone would call the cops thinking I didn’t belong there, but then there were clothes, money, and keys to a new car. Everything was co-signed in my name, and a K. Alfu. I didn’t know about it at the time, but my life was going to change.”

“I still don’t understand how he made a deal with me without me knowing about it…”

“Did you have a vice or anything? Anything that you willingly offered him, that would’ve been empty without him taking it?”

Dante thought back to his encounter with the demigod. The rum…he offered Kalfu his last bit of rum.  

“Then he takes a bit of blood to make it binding. But he probably did it so fast you didn’t have time to react.”

‘Yeah’, Dante thought, that was it…

Continuing his story, Amos smiled at the young man and spoke again…

“After the juice I got from Kalfu, I started progressing so much in the gym. There were days that I didn’t even eat. My muscles just kept getting bigger and stronger. 260 lbs. back then was considered super-heavyweight, and there wasn’t a bodybuilder on the planet that could touch me, not even that movie star guy. I think he became a governor or something like that.  I didn’t even think Kalfu could reach me. I lived in Texas, but when I ran out of juice, I’d have to visit New Orleans to replenish my supply. I think that’s when he recharged himself. My presence there made it to where all my worshippers could come to roost. That’s how he did it. The internet wasn’t a thing in the late sixties and seventies, but people and their fetish for big black cock was, and mine was one of the biggest and blackest around. Every time I got new worshippers, I felt my connection to Kalfu grow larger…stronger. And I knew two things were happening…first, that I was getting bigger in size, and second was that Kalfu was able to survive from me. I had become his Avatar of sorts. I later found that there had been others…giant like men who Kalfu would literally ride on the backs of, siphoning his own power into them so that they were titans among men. Now with the invention of mass destructive weapons, he’s found slyer ways, and slower ways to grow his people. But, I also found out I carried a third hidden power. Whenever a worshipper would finish with me, I would never see them again. It’s like they had just found their calling in life. I bet you’ve experienced that huh?”

Dante nodded…he remembered the barber abruptly leaving after their fuck session, and then the two in the bathroom at OZ…but what about Malcolm and the worshippers at Rawhide?

“Some did, but I think it may be flawed Amos. I was at Rawhide earlier and the guys stuck around after I was fucked.” 

“They did it because you probably ordered them to do so. You’re the avatar of a demigod, and when you give a command, they are compelled to obey you until you are finished with them. We fucked for a good four hours in the locker rooms and then came here to the juice bar. You know those four lunk heads you ordered around are still back there in towels surrounding the door, waiting on your next command?”

Dante didn’t even notice, but they were the only six people left in the gym, and the four guys were still in their towels from earlier. “Oy! Come out here and rack all the weights and put all dumbbells back in numerical order.” The four men, still in towels, rushed out and did as Dante ordered.

“Amos, were you compelled to do as I said when I asked for another round?”

“First off lad, you didn’t ask. You more or so growled it at me. And, yes, I was compelled. I have never bottomed for anyone other than you and Kalfu.” 

“What happens after I finish with them?” 

Amos sighed and smiled at Dante, knowing what his answer would be. 

“Their souls then go to Kalfu. They die. This happens a lot of ways. Could be heart failures, car accidents, whatever. Kalfu always comes to collect. The only caveat is that we are usually drawn to souls that are corrupt and have done some really terrible shit in their life. You seem to not be bound by that same stipulation. If the soul is innocent, Kalfu has no power.”

The gravity and reality then hit Dante like a ton of bricks. “But, I fucked you…is that why you didn’t want the shake? Are you going to die now?”

“Precisely. I defied Kalfu a while ago and he cursed me to live the rest of my days in this gym. I’d die if I ever stepped foot outside of it. I haven’t been back to Texas in decades. No need to eat, or sleep. Being his avatar supplied me with all the magic I needed. But then three days ago, I yawned for the first time, I ate for the first time in ages, and I actually felt tired. I knew I was no longer the avatar of that crafty demigod, that he’d chosen another. When you and I fucked, the curse broke and now I’ll start to age just like any other 65-year-old man. And just like a normal man, when Kalfu’s avatar finishes with me, my soul will go on…and believe me kid, it’s been a long time coming.”

Tears began running down Dante’s face. Had he known, he would never have used this power. Amos could’ve remained here in the gym, still alive, but then what kind of existence would that be? Amos got up and hugged the big man. Amos chuckled as he realized that he couldn’t fit his arms around Dante’s massive torso.  

“Get bigger kid. Become the most massive avatar he’s ever had, and then fight on. I’ll be going now…nice seeing you.” 

Amos was about to exit the gym, when he heard “Daddy isn’t done with you, boy.”

He, and the four towel boys froze upon hearing the words of the avatar. Dante wiped his tears. His face held a stern look, one of determination and vengeance. Amos could actually see a purple and yellow aura surrounding the young man. 

“This is my gym now. Amos, you will sign the deed to me, and you all shall go into New Orleans under my protection and find new clients. For each new one, I will let you taste my seed. For each one not from New Orleans, I will fuck you into pure bliss until you beg me to stop. Your purpose is to bring in new clients and grow me. Do it now.” Suddenly, the aura that was around Dante began to extend to the five. As long as I live, you will all be in my debt. All of them replied “Yes sir,” and grabbing gym wear from the lobby to dress themselves, stepped out into the downtown area to do as their muscle god ordered. 

--

Elsewhere, Kalfu watched. He watched as Amos shared his sob story with his new Avatar, and patiently waited for him to leave the gym so he could claim him. He saw the onyx bodybuilder leave, but to his shock, he could not claim the soul of his past Avatar! He couldn’t claim any of the worshippers! Dante had grown without Kalfu claiming the souls. Something was stopping him from doing so…Kalfu snarled in frustration. No souls meant no power. It seemed his avatar had learned a new trick…and he would need to act fast.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Kaifu when he tried and failed to kill Amos and making sense of it all

tenor.gif

Dante can now control those he wants now the four guys at the gym not know by now but im sure we wil see more of them same as Amos

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Part 8 (short part, but there are only two chapters left after this)

C’MON, ONE MORE!  

Amos shouted at the newest member of Prime Fitness, as he maxed out on the benchpress. Two weeks after Dante took over, the gym had been converted into a hardcore gym, and their newest owner had attracted new members from all over. Also, many professional bodybuilders, strongmen, wrestlers, and all types of gym rats stopped by from outside of the state. They would train heavy and and tough, always longing for a chance to meet the massive gym owner. They would always try and question him: What was he cycling? Was he cycling? How much could he lift? But Dante would always just tease them. He would invite them back into his private office. The smaller guys he would flex for them, then drain them of their cum once they erupted. The bigger guys, he allowed them to fuck him, and then he would fuck them in return. Over the past two weeks Dante had exploded into a 396lb. monster. Most of his attire was gym clothes and his acolytes would always feed him and bathe him after his grueling workouts. Amos was always the one to wash him, making sure he would get every nook and cranny of the muscle god. Being the largest of the acolytes and the oldest, Amos would always throw his weight around when it came to Dante. The other acolytes got to dry Dante off. Some nights, Dante would demand they tongue-dry him, which the acolytes did faithfully without question. And all the while Dante kept growing, kept gaining the energies of the victims, but it was all a part of his plan. 

Kalfu struggled in his lair. He had drained his last energies in an effort to confront his Avatar. Kalfu began to swell bigger. He remembered his past worshippers, his “deals” and began to ciphon that energy into himself. There wasn’t much. Most of it had been used to keep his long life. Kalfu’s back began to widen. He didn’t even focus on aesthetics. He was more concerned with power and strength. His taut and lean body began to morph into that of a powerlifter. His thin cut blazer began ripping at the seams. His biceps beginning to tear through the fabric. Kalfu began to lose some of the definition in his abs as the power entered his stomach area. His pecs heaving with raw power as his chocolate nipples pointed down and rubbed across the top of his now muscle belly. His legs, not to be outdone, grew thicker and wider. The lower part of his pants stretched until he reached down to tear them off, giving his monstrous calves some room. The top half of his Even with the partial energies he absorbed from Dante’s initial conquests, he still only capped off at 450lbs. He was bigger than Dante, but for how much longer. He would have to make his move while he still had power.

--

Dante finished his second daily workout. While the workouts didn’t actually make him bigger, he enjoyed the feeling of the power he had. He finished his warm down set of curling 275lbs. The pump only made the veins in his 32-inch arms only more grotesque and engorged. He looked in the mirror at quads larger than most men's waists. His back spilling out of his gym tank, wide and powerful. His traps so high and so huge they almost tickled his earlobes. His block 8 pack stuck out. Dante stood there, powerful and feeling invincible. His massive frame drawing the admiration of all who surveyed him. The gym was full, and Dante was almost ready for his post-workout shower, much to the delight of the acolytes.  The gym-goers watched with awe as Dante stripped to his trunks in the middle of the gym floor, and gave pose after pose. His onlookers could only hold their breaths and their hardening cocks as they saw the near-400lb. beast before them. Dante then commanded them all, "If you are my followers, then cum for me. Gather your seed in your hands and deposit it into this shaker cup." One of the acolytes produced a regular 20oz shaker and went around the gym to collect. Some gave, most didn't as Dante had already drained them. Even the "straight" men could not get over their willingness to be a part of something larger than themselves. Those that didn't give bent the knee, and asked how they could serve the muscle god before them. The acolyte went to the bar to fill the shaker with two scoops of powder; the actual protein didn't really matter, but it made the shake easier to go down. He then returned and presented it to Dante.  "Peel them off, boy", Dante commanded as his acolyte knelt and peeled Dante's posers off with his teeth, exposing Dante's 18.5" dick to the wind.

"May I, sir?" His acolyte groaned. Dante nodded in approval, and the acolyte scurried over to a corner with the posers, sniffing their scent, Dante's scent, into his very being. He licked the crotch section constantly, lapping any pre-cum that Dante no doubt had left for him. It was always a treat when he got to taste the master.

As Dante began chugging the shake, he could feel the beads of sweat cascading down his growing, naked body, giving them a farther journey until they would drip on the floor. His onlookers witnessing more and more growth. When the last drop was licked from the shaker, there before them stood a monster! Dante waddled over to the industrial strength scale in the gym corner, beside the jock smelling acolyte. Dante just grunted, and the acolyte leapt to attention and looked at the scale.

"488lbs. sir..."

Just then, Amos came from the back office. He was holding an iPad and had the largest smile on his face. "It’s ready sir…"

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Oh woao just two chapters left?

Im gonna be sad thsi story is ending but it is a great one and all good things come to an end.

I do woner how is Dante able to outdo Kaifu after all Dante it's just a demi god wheras aifu is a full blown one