Five Percent (with Finale and Epilogue)

ghostwriter

Five Percent pt.1

Night in New Orleans was always special, but this weekend, things were heating up. Hundreds of gay people flocked to Bourbon Street for Southern Decadence. The streets were filled with shirtless men ranging from bears, twinks, otters, and cubs of all races and sizes. As they paid money for clubs, made the frequent hookups through apps, and downed shots from aggressive ladies pulling in their unsuspecting and often drunken customers from the streets, Kalfu observed them all.

He walked the streets bumping into people here and there. How fortune would soon change for them. Kalfu was one of the great voodoo dieties. His power rested in controlling the crossroads of fate and bringing people deliberate misfortune, bad luck, destruction and injustices. Kalfu had walked the streets of New Orleans for millennia, but to most, Kalfu resembled a young man. His blazer opened to the wind, revealing an athletically toned chest and defined abdominals; his tight with muscle within the trousers he wore, clean shaven face with ear piercings and a nipple ring on his right ariola. His ebony skin shone with the moonlight, and his eyes were pure white. 

After a while, he came across a bundle of wet blankets. The stench was nearly unbearable and the blankets seemed to be rising and falling on their own. Suddenly, Kalfu was greeted by a pair of dull eyes and a bearded face. “Hey guy, I’m trying to get some sleep, so if you’re here to piss on me too, could you hurry it up?” The demigod was taken aback by this, and scanned the man’s soul. “You’re Dante, aren’t you?” “Yeah, I was in a former life.” The demigod had come across bad luck, but never like this. As he continued using his powers to scan Dante, he saw everything…a young African-American boy of 14 who was outed by his teacher and deemed unholy at the Catholic school in his Parish; next, he saw that same boy being fucked under the school bleachers in the hot summer day, his assaulter, a football player, taking his virginity…and the boy enjoying the feeling he got; later the same boy wandering the streets forced to steal and taken in by a house “mother” after being kicked out of catholic home; the night the young man stole a loaf of bread from a store, and shared that loaf with other hungry men and women on the streets; now that man growing up gay and alone each and every year…longing to be loved and admired for who he is; to the last several hours, drinking his cares away. Kalfu saw everything…and then he saw opportunity. 

“I’m not here to piss on you, friend, but I sure could go for a drink. It’s been a long night.” Kalfu smiled, for he knew the next course of action. Dante looked at the bottle of rum stashed under his blankets. The bottle had a small corner left, maybe 5%. Dante handed the bottle to Kalfu. “It’s all I have left, but please feel free to take it.” Kalfu loved rum, and all he needed was an offering to seal the deal. Kalfu stretched out his long fingers and touched Dante on the shoulder. Then with lightning fast resources, Kalfu lightly stabbed Dante’s neck with his sharp fingernails, just enough to draw a drop of blood. “Ouch! What was that for?”. Dante yelped in pain. “Just a little trade. I’m gonna help you get what you want, and maybe, just maybe, I’ll get what I want.” 

Kalfu kicked the blankets aside to get a better look at Dante. On first glance, Dante seemed to weigh no more than 150 lbs. of wiry muscle. His fairer color complexion was a staunch difference from the demigod, but being in New Orleans, the demigod knew a blood creole when he saw one. Suddenly, Kalfu reached out his hand, and pulled Dante up from the sidewalk, standing at neck level now with the voodoo deity. All Dante saw was Kalfu mumbling some phrases, and then he was out…but not before hearing, “Let’s get you cleaned up. I’ve got a job for you.”

• Like 5

Part 2

Dante awoke the next morning in a comfortable hotel room bed. Normally, hotels were booked during Southern Decadence, but his young benefactor had just assured him that an accident caused one of the rooms to suddenly open…something about the tenants wanting to commit suicide or something. “What could’ve spurred that on?”, thought Dante.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Dante went to open it, and there standing before him, was a man holding a suitcase. The man was bald with tattoos running up and down his arm…and my, what an arm. The man before him looked as if he went to the gym regularly. Not a bodybuilders physique by any means, but he was definitely built like a bear. His burly chest was thick and ruddy, and his belly slightly overlapped his jeans, but it was supported by tree trunk legs. He looked down at Dante, and the skinny hobo had to wager his weight at  around 280lbs. 

“Mr. K said he had a client in need of my services. Aren’t you gonna invite me in”? Dante moved aside to let the big man into the room. He set the briefcase on the bar and motioned Dante to sit in one of the high chairs. Dante looked at the briefcase, and when the bald man opened it, it was filled with razors and electric trimmers. “Looks like someone needs a haircut.” Dante closed his eyes as the barber worked his magic. His heart beating and purring in time with the buzz of the clippers. He suddenly got lost and remembered the events of last night…what did that strange man, Mr. K, do to him? What kind of job did he have? Suddenly the pop of the closed suitcase awoken Dante from his stupor. “All done little guy. Why don’t you shower and use this for your scalp. It’s bald now, and the skin will need treatment.”

Dante hopped in the shower. It felt soooooo good to be able to shower, and Dante had lost track of how long it had been. He later applied the head cream and noticed how smooth his bald scalp was. His beard, however, stayed and was trimmed to perfection. “The barber was truly an artist”, Dante thought. When he was done, Dante grabbed the hotel towel, dried off, and stepped into the bedroom. On the king size bed was his barber, completely naked. Dante could see the massive meat hanging in between the big bear’s legs. “I’m here to provide my other services as well”, the mountainous man grinned. He gently leaned up to grab Dante’s waist and pulled him down on the bed. Dante was resting on the massive torso, when he felt the lips of the bear embrace his own. The kiss was fantastic, and Dante kissed back with all the strength he could muster. Dante’s hands wandered down to his lover’s nipples. He began to fondle them, and then the bear stopped. Dante looked at the big man and noticed for the first time that his eyes were pure white…just like Mr. K’s. The bear spoke. “Look little man, I want this, but I’m not a rapist. I’ve seen what that’s like. You’ve got to want this dick. Tell me what you want, or it’s no deal.”

Dante was taken aback. Usually, no one ever gave him the option. They just took. He looked back into the face of his dominant hookup. “Yes daddy, please give it to me. Give me all of it.” The bear grinned. He then rubbed the precum from his leaking dick on Dante’s ass and slowly began to penetrate Dante’s hole. The monster cock stretched Dante as he slid further down to take more and more. The barber used Dante as a sex toy for hours, trying different positions here and there, and finally throwing Dante face down for a brutal fucking. “Oh boy, daddy’s gonna cum!!!!” Shortly after, Dante felt jets and jets rocket into his insides. His body felt flushed and he suddenly felt full, like he’d eaten a really big lunch. But he also felt energetic. “Damn boy that ass is good. I’m gonna go home now.” Dante felt that it was sudden how the big man had to leave, but he was used to it. He showed the barber out, and then went to shower again. He noticed a scale and step on it while waiting for the hot water…164lbs. He’d gained exactly 14 pounds, and it seemed to come after he’d been fucked. ‘That can’t be right…’, Dante thought as he stepped into the shower, but it showed. He saw his muscles were rounder and fuller than before. He was still small, but now he was a lot more muscular. He flexed and saw a tennis ball form where the bicep should be, and he now had enough muscle control to flex his pecs.

While Dante admired his muscles, ambulances rushed to a nearby apartment complex. Reportedly, a barber was found dead in his bathtub with plugged-in clippers causing an electric shock in the water. The only reported witnesses were a young dark-skinned man in a black blazer with pierced ears and pearl white eyes.

• Like 12

18 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

The new orleans set up it0s great for teh supernatural feel of the story.

I would love to read why Kaifu kiils people and didnt do it with Dante, what he playing at?

Soon. Kalfu’s reasoning is in a later chapter. For now, enjoy the ride :)

Five Percent pt. 3

Dante awoke the next morning and immediately checked the mirror…it had to be a dream. However, Dante could only stare at his new physique as it stared back at his reflection. He had made the connection between the sex with him and the barber, and his sudden muscle gain…but why only 14 pounds? Why not 25 or 50? Maybe if he has sex with the barber again, it would work. The only problem was that Dante didn’t know where the barber lived, or if he was even local. He could have possibly been visiting just for Southern Decadence, which was almost over. If that’s the case, he figured he’d better go out on the town. He suddenly realized he had no clothes or no money…

Walking outside into the living room of his new digs, Dante found a note and package. The read:

Dante, I heard that you enjoyed more than just a haircut from the barber. I’m glad you’re on the mend and finally starting to enjoy the skin you’re in. I’m still away on business, but inside this package, you’ll find a i-phone (I’ve taken the liberty to install some apps already), a Louisiana ID card, and a credit card with a $10,000 limit. In addition, I’ve sent you some “old” clothes of mine. You should be able to fit them now. You’re a growing man after all…oh, and Happy 25thbirthday!

Mr. K

Dante opened the package immediately and saw the card and the clothes as described. Many of the items were name-brand and were tailored to a more athletic physique. Dante tried on a pair of khaki shorts and a black tank. They fit him perfectly, and even showed off his chest with just a hint of nipple. The straps of the tank rested squarely on his taut shoulders and his defined arms added the finishing touch. The khaki shorts were indeed that, short. But they were made of a stretchy material which highlighted the tightness of his ass and the definition in his quads and hamstrings. His calves were wide and thick, and being 5’9” only augmented their size even more. In the mirror, he looked bigger than 164, but the scale still confirmed that’s exactly what he was. Dante grabbed the credit card and the ID, and opened his phone to order an Uber. He needed to do some shopping.

The first stop was to the local supplement store. If Dante was going to keep the muscle he had, this and a gym (more on that later) would be the place to do it. As he walked in, he was greeted by cardboard cut outs of professional bodybuilders. Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutlet, Akim Williams. All of these people he had seen before, and for a second, Dante wondered what it be like to be as big as them. However, he knew they used steroids, and Dante didn’t want to go down that route. As he walked around the store to the back where the protein powders were located, he was greeted by the store clerk.

“Malcolm”, as his name badge said, looked at Dante with a bright smile. He had a short cut hair style with waves throughout and a chinstrap beard. He still had to be in college by the looks of it. What Dante was not ready for, was the size of the clerk. Not big by any standards, but the kid was jacked and had great definition. At least 220lbs., the built store clerk said, “Can I help you find what you’re looking for?” Dante stammered, “I think I just did…” 

“Excuse me, sir?” 

“I mean…I think I did. I was looking for protein.”

“I think I can help with that.”

“Which would you recommend? You look like you’ve been doing this for a while.”

“Nah. I’m studying to be a kinesiology major at Xavier, but I just work here part time. Most of the protein powders are the same. It’s the label that they're selling. I use this one.” Malcolm reached up to grab a black container. “This one has a testosterone booster in it, and it’s pretty cheap. It gives my muscles a huge pump, and keeps me horny as fuck, just between us. The girls love it, whether they admit it or not. The guys like it too. It looks like you do your fair share of working out too. You’ve got a nice body. I bet your girlfriend gets real jealous…” Malcolm winked.

“Not really. I really just started seeing this body a short while ago (it wasn’t a lie), and there’s no girlfriend.”

“Boyfriend?”

“Not yet…”

“Oh I see. Well the proteins out here are generic. But there’s better ones in the back…if you wanna take a look…”

Malcolm stared at Dante’s body and licked his lips as if he was about to feast. Dante stared back at Malcolm. Unlike the nameless barber, Malcolm looked to be about 21, but man was he gorgeous, and he looked to be about 6’2”. “Sure”, Dante finally said. “Let’s see what you’ve got”. Dante followed him to the back room where more marketing materials crowded the floor. Malcolm pulled his polo over his head to reveal a chiseled torso, his brown nipples pointing downwards as they rested on top of a protruding six-pack. Dante reached and unbuttoned Malcolm’s pants to reveal a flaccid 9” dick. “Damn”, Dante mumbled. Dante kneeled and started to lick the obelisk. He could feel it growing hard in his mouth and down his throat. “That’s it, suck that dick like a good little bitch”. Malcolm moaned as Dante reached up to play with his nipples. He placed a hand on the back Dante’s head and guided him further along the shaft. Malcolm almost felt his climax, but stopped and lifted Dante up from the ground. “I can’t let this ass go to waste.”

Malcolm spun Dante around and slid Dante’s shorts down to his ankles. He then spread Dante’s cheeks and took a good whiff. “Damn baby you smell good.” He then began eating Dante out. Dante moaned as Malcolm’s tongue slid in and out and teased his hole. He leaned over to place his hands on the wall for support. He’d never been eaten out like this. His hole was wet as Malcolm continued to attack with his tongue. Finally, Dante felt Malcolm’s mushroom head enter. God it was painful! Malcolm was so much bigger than the barber, and much more rough. He slwly entered until all 13 inches were balls deep inside Dante. Then he began a rhythm. Dante could feel the muscular thighs pounding against his ass cheeks, sending waves of clapping sounds throughout the entire store. But Dante didn’t care. He was loving the pounding. He was also curious if Malcolm would be able to grow him as well. After what seemed like an eternity, Malcolm wrapped his large bicep around Dante’s neck and pulled him close. Dante’s back touching his chest, and then Malcolm came. Large torrents of cum entered Dante as Dante himself, shot his load. Malcolm continued to hug Dante to him.

“Damn bro. I thought I would loosen you up. Instead, it seems like your ass is ready for a round 2.”

Dante could feel it this time. He felt his ass tighten around the big dick, and he could see his arms increase in size. His tank top feeling more snug on him. When Malcolm finally withdrew the monster, Dante reached down to pull up his shorts. Even though the stretch around his ass, they were super tight, and he noticed that he hadn’t wasted a drop of the cum. “Do you guys have a scale in here? I wanna weigh myself before I buy the protein, just so I can measure how it works.”

“Sure it’s out in the store over here.” Malcolm lead Dante to the front of the store (thankfully no one had come in needing help while the two of them were in the back) to a scale. Malcolm handed Dante a quarter for the scale and Dante stepped on it. It read 175lbs! Dante had gained 11 more pounds. It had to be the fucking. Dante then began to piece things together… 

“How much do you weigh Malcolm?” 

“220 lbs. last time I checked.”

‘It was 5 percent. I get 5 percent of their muscle…’, he thought. Dante grabbed two of the protein powders that Malcolm recommended, paid for them, and left the store without saying goodbye. 

“Don’t be a stranger,” said Malcolm as the muscular hunk left the store.

--

Malcolm signaled for his tab. He had gone to OZ after clocking out at 5pm, a local gay night bar in New Orleans, after work and was ready to go home. He’d felt like he had one too many drinks. The drinks were never that strong before. Strangely enough he felt as if he only paid for one, but the bartender must have had a thing for him. ‘Weird guy’, he thought. ‘The body was great, but I couldn’t see his eyes…they were just white.’ Malcolm remembered at least four drinks.

“I can call an Uber for you,” said the bartender.

“No thanks, I just had a few drinks. I’ll be fine”.

“Drive safely,” said the bartender with a smirk.

--

Dante had just got back home. He’d bought some protein, some groceries, a laptop computer for himself, and some newer clothes. He had been out all day. It was about 8:30pm. He noticed how light everything was. Now at 175lbs. he looked like a light weight bodybuilder. ‘Maybe I’ll go to OZ tonight and see who’s in the city’, he thought. He put away his purchases and headed back out the door. Had Dante turned on the TV to local news, he may have seen the warning to not drink and drive this evening, as a young man, “Malcolm King”, had run off the road and crashed into a nearby tree. He was 21…

• Like 5

Part 4

Dante went out that night to OZ. His new 175lbs. filled his medium shirts out very nicely. The shirt highlited his pumped chest and chiseled arms, and the jeans hugged his quad and calves nicely, while showing his tight and firm ass for the world to see. As his Uber driver dropped him off at the club, Dante noticed the amount of pure daddy-ness that comprised the club’s patrons. Many of the guests were clad in leather harnesses, some shirtless with just enough shorts to not be naked. Dante was in heaven. This was also going to be the best place to test his theory. 

During his last two encounters he’d been fucked, and apparently gained five percent of their total body weight in muscle. He realized he had to take in their cum, but wondered if it had to be through his ass…after all, there were other ways. Tonight would the night he would consciously test that theory. He stepped out of the car, paid his driver, and entered the club…

Kalfu sat on the throne in the underworld. While not the demon of the dead, Kalfu profited from his connection causing destruction and chaos, and thus had earned himself a place among the king of the underworld. The king’s name had long been lost to the human civilization, and thus he had been called other monikers: Lucifer, Satan, the Beast…but it mattered not to the demigod. He had made alliance with the Beast long ago, but now he grew restless. Kalfu had been confined to this land…this “state”, as the humans now called it. Many referred to it as “Louisiana”. The natives of this area worshipped him as a god. They attributed their peace or destruction to Kalfu’s actions and decisions. Kalfu gave the people what they wanted, but it always came with a price. He would give the poorest man riches, but then their wealth would buy land that would displace hundreds…and at least ten or so would be so desperate as to commit suicide. Kalfu then took those souls and used their energy to maintain his youthful looks and immortality. Or there was that one time he gave a fledgling bodybuilder the size he wanted, only to have him open a gym after his career and train many younger bodybuilders. This usually involved selling and teaching them to use dangerous anabolic steroids. Without the proper medication and insurance, these young boys would get the body of their dreams, but die quickly a couple of decades later. Kalfu would claim their souls as his own. 

But now…corruption among men had gotten out of hand. Reality television stars as “leaders” and every man out for themselves. Kalfu’s justice needed to be dished out around the world, and perhaps not on so many innocent souls, but for every innocent, there were 10 corrupt. But he was trapped in New Orleans, and needed to get out. He had read about demigods and their avatars…humans who possessed a magical ability of a demigod, but weren’t bound to the same land space. He had tried on several humans, but the magic required the human to be imbued with energies from outside of the land. And then, just last week, he felt energies from all over the world. Humans converged on his territory for this “pride” event. Apparently, this was a four-day festival where men of all shapes and sizes, and from all states and countries would visit and enjoy the social spoils of their kin. He saw through his god-vision all of the airport arrivals, the traffic lines into the city, the vast amounts of money being spent on lodging, food, sex, spirits, and whatever other pleasures these humans could enjoy. And then, that’s when he found his next Avatar; a hapless soul stuck on the streets of New Orleans…just like Kalfu. His heart was kind, despite all of the wrongs happening in his life, but Kalfu needed proof. 

Meeting the young man was a treat indeed. Kalfu could feel the energies of the lad. Yes, he was the one! After the ritual “offering” (the young man offered Kalfu the last of one of his biggest vices, a bottle of alcohol…and rum at that…Kalfu’s favorite of the human indulgences), Kalfu could make his Avatar. It shouldn’t take long for the mortal to realize he was now gifted. So Kalfu would send some bait his way. First, a barber. He would trim the Avatar (Kalfu couldn’t have a half-baked human representing him). The barber was known for his skills. What he wasn’t so well known for, was his affinity for selling drugs to single-mothers who needed to take the “edge” off the stress of raising children on their own. He would pay for that soon enough. Then, there was the store clerk. A closeted college wrestling standout, but had a thing for raping drunk women at the frat parties on campus. He would pay for that soon enough…but now that his Avatar was aware of his condition, it would be interesting indeed. Kalfu couldn’t wait for the possibilities.

……..

Dante walked into the club. Immediately, the daddies all looked his way. There weren’t many smaller boys there, much less any built like Dante. Dante immediately surveyed the room, and could feel the eyes staring at them. He felt the lust and saw all of the potential inside the club. First he sauntered his way to the men’s restroom. His muscles weren’t the only thing that had grown. His manhood had become a sizeable package as well. At eight inches he needed to drain himself before setting sights on his prey. As he closed the door, a sizeable hand reached in at the last moment to block. “Damn you look delicious, boy.” The bass voice that rumbled was emitting from a 6’4” bear of a man. Clad in a black leather harness, he stepped his size 14 boot through the opening and shut the door behind him, locking it. Dante was ready though, and baited the big daddy. Dante walked back over to the big man, completely avoiding taking in the mass that was in front of him. He unlocked the door, and said, “wait”. Dante then returned with another bear of similar stature. This one was a Latino tank. At only 5’11” he was every bit as big as the brown haired daddy, but looked even wider. His uncut dick bulged in his jockstrap. Dante began to strip and was soon naked. He presented his ass to the shorter bear, and his mouth to the larger. “I’m hungry tonight, and this boy needs two daddies.” 

The Latino bear moved in first, using his precum to lube Dante’s ass up. Dante could feel the big cock stretching him, but he only could look back at his invader for a second. The bigger bear grabbed Dante’s head with his paws and slammed his face on his rock hard cock. Dante was in bliss as he was impaled on both bears. He had to know the limits of these new abilities. The two bears seemed to move in unison, fucking the young Creole muscle cub with such vigor. Dante could feel his ass pounded against the gigantic tree trunks. His forehead being cushioned by the large gut of the taller bear. Dante could tell both went to the gym regularly, but the bigger bear had just a few more empty plates than the other. The musk of the larger bear wafted through Dante’s nostrils, sending him into pure bliss. Then it happened…both climaxed, filling Dante with their seed. Then he could feel it, the growth. It started in his lats this time, his back stretching to accommodate more muscle. Dante could feel more eyes on him, but his two contributors had already left…having made their conquest, there was no more need to occupy the bathroom.  “To hell with them”, Dante moaned as he welcomed more growth. His legs were next. His quads and hamstrings got thicker, starting to form that teardrop shape. His calves pumped bigger. Next his chest. His nipples began to point downward because of all of the muscle that was being packed on to them. His shoulders thickened and his arms showed no signs of lagging behind. Dante flexed his bicep in the mirror to reveal a chiseled double peak. He knew he had grown significantly this time. His jeans now painted on his person, Dante chucked the shirt and went back out to the club floor. Nobody, however, seemed to recognize the studly, and heavier person emerging from the men’s room. 

Elsewhere, Kalfu had other plans. The 300lb. closeted Latino construction worker lived an honest life. He was visiting from Texas, and with his innocence, Kalfu had no power. Antonio Suarez had been fortunate not to witness the growth, due to Kalfu delaying Dante’s growth until after Antonio left the bathroom. The construction worker Ubered back to his hotel and enjoyed the rest of his night unscathed. The other large individual was not as lucky. During his active days, he was the largest guy on the St. Louis police force. He weighed a solid 320 pounds then, but life after the force gained a solid muscle gut and a daddy complex. Now a retired police officer, Bradley Gurgen (or Daddy Bear as he was called in his community) had taken an innocent life by shooting an unarmed black man believed to be a suspect in a crime due to his appearance, but was really just in the wrong place at the wrong time. When the young man was detained on the ground his wallet was in front of him lying on the pavement. He reached for his ID, and Gurgen took the shot, “fearing it was a weapon” (at least that’s what the reports said). Gurgen was not reprimanded, but given leave with pay, and decided to retire shortly afterwards. He fetishized black men though, and couldn’t help but jump at fucking the muscle cub in OZ.  ‘Shame really’ thought Kalfur, who had actually met some honest and kind policemen. With a wave of his hand, the large 380lb. retiree found himself having a heart attack after eating too much diner food after his club visit that night. He died in the ambulance on the way to the nearest hospital. He was 57.

Meanwhile, Kalfur brimmed with pride as the 209 lb. Dante partied throughout the night, and Kalfu watched on as his Avatar began to take shape… 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ro20316 said:

Ohh so Kaifu is punishing those who has sin greatly and helping his avatar or vessel at the same time. 

That was a nice twist.

Keep reading... ?