Ski weekend with Muscle Daddy

Please excuse the slow start to the story, but it will get better I promise.  I wrote this story because I was inspired by reading some of londonboy's amazing stories about older musclemen that like to dominate younger guys.  I am new to the storytelling, but I don't know if I will ever get to the quality as your stories londonboy, but you inspire me to write about what I am passionate about.  1. lift and carry fetish, dominated by muscle, and older musclemen.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.  More is yet to come!! 

I had just come into the lodge after spending a day skiing in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado.  It was the first time I have been skiing out West.  I grew up in Michigan, so the ski hill I learned on was an old land fill.  So when I got to Colorado, I was in heaven.  I rented a room for a couple of days at this new resort that just opened.  Surprisingly enough, it was not that busy either.   I could have spent the evening in my room alone, but I wanted to sit by the fireplace and people watch.  I know, strange right?

You can learn a lot about people just by watching them interact with each other or when they are alone.  For example, there is a couple that are still in their ski wear, drinking coffee together.  The man looked to be in his late 30’s and she was no more than 30.   I could see them laughing at each other’s jokes.  They looked happy to be with one another.  There was a gay couple sitting at another table talking to one another.  It looked like a Bear/Cub relationship.  The older bear was pretty big, with forearms the size of softballs.  The younger guy was not a twink, but definitely was not as big as his daddy! 

Watching the Bear and his cub together made me feel sad and alone.  I wanted to get away on my own, but the truth is I wanted to be with someone, but the timing was off.  I guess I have high standards of what I am looking for.  I want a guy that is taller than me.  I am 6’1.  I want my man to outweigh me by at least 10lbs.  I weigh 235.  He must be as strong as an ox.  He must be the alpha in the relationship.  I wanted to feel small for once in his arms.  I realize my expectations are high, but that is also probably why I am alone. 

Anyway, here I am people watching, not realizing the person behind me.  I cannot see him, but he asked if he could come join me.  I turned my head to see who was talking to me, and I am eye level with his crotch.  I kept looking up…and up…and up!!  He had a huge smile on his face.  I could tell that he made this one liner to have people turn their heads and look up.  He stepped over me and sat on the other side of the couch.  I couldn’t speak, all I could do was stare.  I know it was rude, but I had no control over my eyes anymore. 

To give you an idea of how big this guy was, he must be at least 6’6 300lbs.  and that is being conservative.  He will not stop grinning at me as I am in his trance.  “You like what you see son? I saw you eying that big bear over there, and I thought I would come visit you.  You don’t mind do you?”  My name is Chaz by the way.

Like I really had a choice.  I mean what really could I do?  I realize I could excuse myself and walk away, but do I really want to do that?  I have the man of my dreams right next to me.  HE was everything I wanted in a man and more.   Chaz reached out his hand for me to shake it.  Well, he shook me…all of me.  I have big hands compared to most men, but this man was able to wrap his entire hand around mine so that his fingers were touching.  They were huge. 

“So, I was watching you look at that bear over there and could tell you were mesmerized by his muscles, but he is tiny compared to me.  Looking at him with his cub, how tall do you think he is?  Just guess…

“I don’t know…260…270lbs? 

“Ok, so I got him beat in that area.  How tall do you think he is?”

Just then the bear stood up and towered over his cub.  “I would say 6’3, maybe 6’4.  Why do you ask?”

Chaz stands up fast.  He reaches down and puts his hands around my waist and lifts me off the couch like I was just a piece of paper.  He brings us face to face.  My feet are dangling about 2 feet off the floor.  No, this not a typo…he literally had me face to face with him.  Not over his head, but face to face and I am still 2 feet off the ground.  That makes him over 7’ tall.  I knew that he was big when he sat down  tanext to me, but I could not fathom him being as tall as he was. 

“Looking at your feet dangling off the ground and I just brought you to my height.  Granted, you are not a small guy under most circumstances, but to me you are just a child.  Look at how I am holding you up like you weigh nothing at all.  I could hold you here all day.  You would like that wouldn’t you?  In case you were wondering, I am 7’6.  That is a foot and a half taller than you.  Here, I will put you down and see where you stand next to me.”

He lets me down, but still has a good grip on me so that I remain close to him, pressed against his body.  I come to just eye level with his huge chest. 

“Ok little buddy, I will keep you in suspense no longer.  I am 70 years old, I am 7’6” tall.  I weigh 380.  Biceps are 24”, chest is 60, thighs are 34” each side and I will keep my cock as a surprise for later, but why don’t you come with me to my room so I can show you what I can do.”

Before I could get a chance to respond, he picks me up in the bend of his right elbow and starts walking to the elevator.  He is holding me as if I were a set of textbooks as someone would walk across campus.  I didn’t even feel human at that point.  I felt like a possession, his possession, more that anything else.  My cock was so hard at this point.  I have never been manhandled by a guy as big as him.  I am not usually into old men, but he does not look a day over 50.  I just wanted to be in his arms.  I could be his son. 

He carries me to his room, and puts me down, but still is holding me against his side.  He grabs the key card from his wallet and opens the door.  I try to take a step away from him and walk inside.  His voice gets firm for the first time, “You do not leave my side unless I tell you to, understood son?” 

“yes sir” 

That is a good boy, fast learner.  You know your place with me don’t you little buddy?  He picks me up in a cradle carry and walks into his room.  The room is beautiful.  It had it’s own fireplace, wet bar, and hot tub right in the middle of the room.  He walks me over to the bed and sets me down.  “For the rest of the weekend, you are my toy to play with.  Don’t worry, we are going to have lots of fun together, but first we need to get you out of those clothes.  Those just won’t do.”

Chaz grabs onto one of my arms and lifts me up so I am dangling by one arm, as he reaches down and unbuttons my pants and yanks them off me.  Then he raises me higher and grabs my ankle and lets go of my arm so I am dangling upside down as he takes off my shirt.  Then grabs me by the waist and throws me onto the bed.  “From now on, this is your new outfit for the weekend.  I want to see how small you are compared to me.  I want to feel your skin as you lay your head on my chest.”  He lays down on the bed next to me and pulls me close to him.  “I can’t take it anymore, I cum all over his abs and chest.  And I didn’t even touch myself. 

“I am so sorry sir, I don’t know what happened. It just has a mind of his own.  Please let me clean it up for you.”

I try to get up and get a towel, but he has me in his grip and there is not way to get out of it.  He laughs and said “I love when my muscles can make a grown man cum without even touching himself, just surrounded by muscle.  I don’t mind the mess, in fact, I am sure there will be many more to cum this weekend.  Right now, I want you to rest because I have a lot planned for us tomorrow and you need to get some sleep.  With that, he puts me in a sleeper hold until I start to black out and I hear him say “sleep tight my boy". 

to be continued...

• 1 month later...