Mike n Me

JTCmgf

Awesome story.  I love the the guys growing muscle actually work there asses off for it.  Shoving down the food, the supplements and busting their asses in the gym.  I hope they keep GROWING.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here is part 2!

The next few weeks flew by and we were like a well-oiled machine.  We really got a solid routine down and stuck to it.  Mike had practically moved in to my house, it just made sense.   

Week 3 weigh in Mike 211 pounds-and somehow 5’11 tall now.  Me 195 pounds and again surprisingly I was 6’3 now.   

Week 4 weigh in Mike 218 pounds still 5’11 and I was 209 pounds still hanging at 6’3”.   

Week 5 weigh in Mike 223 pounds and hit 6’0 and I was 220 up to 6’4” 

Work was becoming an issue.  It seemed to cut in on our workout time, eating time and frankly a distraction to our mission.  I had to order specially made chef jackets for Mike, he had outgrown the largest ones we had.  My shirts were so snug, even the ones that used to be big on me.  I have blown out several pair of pants just doing daily tasks.  Mike has taken to wearing sweatpants at work, at least they had some give.  The reaction from the people we work with has been crazy, the guys in the kitchen have been making comments about steroids.  We aren’t even juicing, but imagine if we were. . .  

I eat constantly, every moment I can.  The hunger is more overwhelming every day.  I see it in Mike too.  He eats all the time while he’s in the kitchen.  We eat, sleep, workout and work.  That’s been our whole life for the last 5 weeks.  Mike is starting to show signs of jealousy that I had previously not seen in him.  As I have been edging closer to his size and strength, he seems to be somewhat threatened.  He was pushing harder every workout in what seems like an effort to show me he’s the big dog still.  Making a point to tell me how he did more reps or lifted heavier weight.  Seemed a little petty but I guess it was tough on him making all these gains and I am advancing faster getting ready to surpass him.  He definitely enjoyed his role as the alpha.   

I had a meeting with my partners today and told them I needed to take a leave of absence from my day to day duties at the restaurant as the managing partner.  I also informed them that Mike will be on a leave as well.  They thought it was odd but agreed, my partner Tommy was gonna take up the day to day role until a suitable manager could be hired.  We just had to finish out the week.  I know what you’re thinking how the hell were we going to survive?  I had a nice sized savings account and a trust fund from my grandparents I had never touched since they died about 20 years ago.  I also had the rental income from a few apartment buildings I owned.  I could easily support Mike and I for as long as the adventure went. 

As we finished out the last shift of the week, the excitement was showing on both our faces.  After tonight we would be able to work out several more hours a day and eat without interruption.  This journey was just getting started.  Dreams sometimes do come true.  This last week I had literally busted out of 3 shirts, my chest was so big now I had to bend my head way down to see past them. My ass and quads had blown out my last decent pair of dress pants.  Mike’s sweatpants were straining at the size of his thighs.  His huge chef coat buttons were straining across his chest.  He had those bodybuilders legs now.  Every inch of space taken up by huge muscles.  He waddled even more than before, but could still move surprisingly quick.  We both had what most people would call roid gut.  The constant eating had made our large guts stick out, still covered by walls of rock-hard abs.  Just constantly distended.   

We headed home, I had told mike to give up his apartment, it just didn’t make sense anymore.  We stopped through a drive through chicken place and bought over 100 bucks worth of food for just the 2 of us as a pre workout snack.  We got home, changed into workout clothes and headed over to the workout room.  We had definitely outgrown the little community workout room but hadn’t decided on what we should do next.  We were still utilizing it well, still challenging ourselves to the limits.  Then something new happened during our workout a moment I had been hoping for since this all began.  I outlifted Mike on several exercises.  He tried to outlift me several times but just fell a bit short.  I smiled from ear to ear but I didn’t rub it in.   

After several hours we went back to the house to eat and shower.  It was weigh in night too, I know I had made some gains this week but no clue how much.  Mike was looking huge as well, bigger than ever.  We both jumped into my shower, as usual, and washed the gym stink off.  I looked over and saw mike completely naked standing across from me. He was the finest specimen of manhood I had ever seen.  Big thick muscles covered his entire frame.  At this point he had almost zero fat on his body.  His waist had actually tightened up over this process, his shoulders were wide, very wide and his V shape was striking.  His ass was bigger than before and literally hard as a rock.  Looked like a couple of bowling balls sitting on his backside.  His legs were just monstrous quads fighting each other for space.  Even his calves were massive,   

We finished up and headed downstairs to prepare our dinner.  We had worked out a pretty solid system and silently went to work.  We drank down pitchers of shakes while we prepared the food.  We ate and ate until we had cleared the island of every scrap.  IT WAS WEIGH IN TIME!!  We went into the downstairs bathroom Mike went first.  He came in at 231, 8 pounds of solid muscle in week.  On top of that he gained another inch, 6’1” now.  He seemed ecstatic.  All smiles and flexing everything.  He had stripped down naked for the weigh in and didn’t seem to wanna put em back on.  That was cool with me, he looked amazing.   

I pulled my shirt off and dropped my shorts.  Looking in the mirror I looked jacked.  Muscles on top of bulging muscles.  I stepped onto the scale and looked down at the number.  235!!  I was heavier than Mike for the first time.  Height was even more shocking 6’6”.  I did a few poses, a most muscular and double biceps pose.  Mike looked at me and smiled a truly happy smile. “Wow man that is awesome!  I guess I gotta work even harder.  Proud of you buddy!”   

I didn’t bother to get dressed either.  We both went back to the kitchen, snacked on whatever we could find and drank down some more shakes.  We watched tv together in the family room for a while.  Laying around naked eating and resting.  Around 1 am Mike stood up took a big stretch and said goodnight.  When he took in a deep breath his chest literally pushed out so far I thought it was going to explode.  His nipples were sticking straight out, I had never noticed before but they were really large, His stomach went in like a vacuum while he sucked in air.  making his chest appear even larger.  While he stretched I noticed his cock was hard and smacked up against his wall of abs.  It was huge, easily 10 or 11 inches and thick like a can of monster.  His balls hung low and were easily the size of lemons.  He was a man rising well above all other men.       

I got up too, headed to bed myself.  I passed out the second my head hit the pillow.  Our plan for the next morning was to hit the supplement store and the grocery store.  We also needed to get some clothes, neither one of really fit in anything we owned.  Even baggy gym shorts were getting snug.  But we had planned on sleeping in until 11 or noon.   

I rolled over and looked at my phone, it was noon already.  I felt like I had just laid down but I also felt great.  There was also a text message from Mike.   

The text read: HEY I WOKE UP EARLY.  WENT TO GET THE LAST OF MY STUFF FROM MY APARTMENT.  SHOULD BE BACK AROUND NOON.     

I headed downstairs into the kitchen.  After a pitcher of shake I looked through the fridge, Mike must have eaten a huge breakfast.  There was almost nothing in there.  I grabbed my laptop and started putting in a grocery order.  When I was done the bill was about 500 bucks, and would probably only last a day or two.  It was all worth it though.  I cleaned up a bit and turned on the news.  I started doing pushups, crunches and sit ups while I waited.  Then I felt a shooting pain in my gut.  It was a hunger pain but like times a thousand.  I went back to the kitchen and grabbed a protein bar mixed up another pitcher of shake.  It satiated me but in no way satisfied me.   

Mike pulled in the driveway his little car packed full of the last of his belongings.  I had never noticed how big he looked in his little car.  He looked jammed in.  He opened the door and I could see the car raising up as he stood.  I’m not sure but from my vantage point he looked even bigger than yesterday, He was wearing a t-shirt and pair of jeans.  The jeans looked stressed in every direction, His leg muscles pushing out in every direction.  His ass was pushing out like a shelf and the waist was too big.  The t shirt was also skin tight around his chest and shoulders, his lats forcing a snug fit along the sides.  The bottom of the shirt not quite covering his stomach, bottom row of his abs completely visible.  He needed new clothes but I can’t say I hated the view of him squeezed in to his clothes.   

I walked out to the driveway and started to help him unload his stuff.  We made short work of it, loading all the stuff into the garage and then sorting it out.  Putting his stuff away made me hungry as hell.  We still had no food to speak of, and my stomach was rumbling.  I could see Mike looked hungry too.  He kept rubbing his belly like crazy.   

“We need to eat!”  I said loudly to him.  He looked at me and smiled and nodded.   

We got in my truck and headed to the diner down the street.  We walked in and sat in a booth.  A waitress came by our table and asked if we wanted coffee.  We immediately ordered enough food for a family of five.  We both ate with a ferocious passion.  Grunting and shoveling food in as quick as possible.  After we finished the first round, we ordered a larger round of food for round 2.  As Mike shoveled it in I noticed him staring at my chest.  The look on his face was, for lack of a better word, lust.   

He kept eating plate after plate and staring at me the whole time.  I felt a snugness from my shirt as I reached for more bacon.  Then I heard an audible tear.  My shirt tore from the collar down the middle of my pecs.  I looked down in shock then back at Mike.  His eyes were nearly popping out of their sockets.  He reached right across the table and squeezed my pecs.  They were rock solid and when he touched them they bounced up and down, tearing the shirt even further.  Mikes large hands squeezed them hard for a moment then he just smiled that amazing grin of his.  He pulled his arms back and grabbed his own chest and bounced his pecs a few times then came another audible ripping noise, but it wasn’t me this time.  His shirt blew wide open exposing his chest.  He looked massive, and might I even say taller as well.  We quickly finished up round two of breakfast.  As I went to get out of the booth I realized it was difficult, I was kind of jammed in.  I maneuvered a bit and shoved the table a bit but managed to get to my feet.  I noticed Mike having the same trouble. 

As mike stood up I heard another audible rip, Mikes jeans had split around his quads, they just couldn’t take the pressure any more.  Looking over they didn’t even reach past his calves any more.  I heard another pop n rip and realized he just blew out the seat of them too.  His shirt was now showing 3 rows of abs and the waist on the jeans was looser than before.  Instead of the usual distended gut he had after eating was now a tight wall of abs.  He looked down then back at me and smiled from ear to ear.  My gut was flat as well, and with all I just ate I should have been massively bloated.   

Then I felt a rush of heat in my legs and then relief as my sweat pants stretched thinner and thinner over my legs.  They rose up from my ankles and the cuffs at the bottom blew apart.  My shirt was now also too short to cover me, my stomach almost completely in view.  I pulled the shirt down as a reflex and futilely tried to cover up, but there just wasn’t enough shirt to go around. There were a few gasps from the other patrons and whispers.  We just went up to the front, paid the bill and went to my truck.  

As soon as we left the diner Mike started laughing uncontrollably.  He looked at me with that amazing smile and grabbed me by the shoulder.  “I told you we were going to be huge!”  He was right he had said that on more than one occasion, and he had delivered in abundance.  We were huge.  I also felt like this was just the beginning, there was a lot more to come.  

We headed to the mall, clothes were a priority now, we literally had nothing to fit us any longer.  We went to the big n tall shop, hoping to find stuff that would give us a little breathing room.  I didn’t want to have to buy clothes in another week.  As we walked in to the store, there was no one in there except the clerk, a really short fat dude.  He looked at us as we came in with our shredded clothes, his jaw dropped as he took in the full sight of us.  “We need some clothes!”  Mike said in a deeper voice than he had previously had.  The man helped us by handing us several things to try on.   He handed me a 3xl shirt, I pulled it on and realized I couldn’t make the buttons close over my chest, and it was swimming around my stomach.  I put it aside and grabbed a 4xl which buttoned, but just barely.   

MIke was trying on some pants, but they were too snug in the legs and he couldn’t even pull them over his glutes.  He looked down at the man and said” BIGGER!”  The man scurried off to find a larger pair.    

MIke stepped out of the dressing room and in front of the mirror next to me.  He was a mountain of a man now.  Muscles everywhere, he was just massive.  As he stood next to me, in only his boxer briefs-which were easily 4 sizes too small.  His ass had the fabric stretched beyond their limit making them almost see through.  His sizable package pulling them low on the front.  He hit a double biceps pose in the mirror and that’s when I realized it.  He was as tall as me now.  Maybe even a hair or two taller.  I took off the clothes I was wearing and looked in the mirror at the 2 of us.  I was just as big as him, my chest maybe a bit larger.  My waist was narrower and I had an eight pack, his still a six pack.  But he was easily as tall as me and his legs were thicker.  He had a growth spurt after our weigh in last night, that’s for sure. 

The man brought us a bunch of clothes to try on and we finally found some stuff that we could wear.  We bought a ton of basketball shorts, tank tops and oh yeah new underwear-we both needed it.  I paid the bill and we carried out a dozen stuffed bags.  We changed into tank tops and basketball shorts while we were in there and left the man with the shredded outfits we came in with.  We dropped the bags at the truck and headed to the supplement store.  We were running low on stuff and needed to restock.  Mike and I strutted in the supplement store side by side, a wall of manly muscle.  There were a couple of gym rats in the store and the clerk was a pretty big guy himself.  They were all small looking to us now.  We grabbed our supplies and started piling them up on the counter.  We tore into a dozen protein bars each as we shopped, telling the clerk to put it on our bill.  We were ravenous with hunger again.  I could hear Mike’s stomach growling and I was a few feet away from him.  Mine was churning like I hadn’t eaten in days.  We paid for our stuff and headed back to the truck.   

We quickly went home, luckily the grocery delivery had come while we were out.  We brought in the bags and bags of stuff and Mike got to work cooking up a meal for us.  I unpacked the groceries and supplements while he worked.  I went to bring the clothes to my room and his.  I was putting the clothes in my dresser when I felt another huge pain in my stomach, like nothing I had felt before.  I went to the kitchen and Mike handed me a pitcher of protein shake, He started putting platter after platter of food up on the island for us.  He kept working and working more and more food coming up.  When he finished we both sat down and started gorging ourselves.  I ate so much and so fast.  Easily a dozen pitchers of shake went down my throat with that meal and Mike was eating even more than I was.  I looked over at him and noticed his gut was so stretched out that it was forcing him away from the island.  This didn’t slow him down a bit though he just kept shoveling the food into his mouth.  With each plateful his gut pushed out more and more.  I looked down at my gut and realized mine was doing the same thing.  I just hadn’t noticed. I backed my stool up a bit and felt some relief.  I kept eating though, I was famished.  Mike looked my way as I scooted back and smiled ear to ear.  “Looks like we need longer arms!”  He bellowed.  We polished what was left and then a couple more pitchers of shake each.  MIke stood up from the counter and belched loudly.  Rubbing his boulder sized gut and smiling again.  “Now that’s what I call lunch!”  He waddled over and started putting the empty platters in the dishwasher, barely able to bend over.  As he bent I noticed the basketball shorts we had just bought were no longer loose.  His glutes were filling them out and his quads were filling the leg holes out.  An hour ago they were loose.  Is it possible he got that much bigger in an hour? 

I stood up and realized my gut had pushed the waistband of my shorts down and I felt taller.  I was full and bloated for sure but I was also taller, I could see over the upper cabinets without effort.  I had never been able to do that before, I helped Mike finish cleaning up as we snacked on protein bars and shakes.  Mike prepped a few things for our next meal, 2 whole hams went in the oven and he whipped up 3 pans of lasagna.  These would take a while to cook so he was just getting them ready for later.  Truth be told I felt like I could eat them now.   

Mike and I went into the living room and plopped down on the couch next to each other.  I felt the heat coming off his body.  There was also an amazing smell emanating from him.  I couldn’t stop inhaling it.  I moved my hand to his gut and started rubbing it gently at first but more and more forcefully  It seemed to be shrinking down as I touched it, his abs slowly coming back into focus.  I flipped over on top of him and we began kissing, passionately at first then more and more aggressively. I felt so warm and tingly all over, my body pulsing with energy,  My gut had begun to recede as well and we no longer being pushed apart by round ball guts,   

I moved down and pulled his shorts down, then his boxers and I saw the prize I was craving.  His cock was hard already and big, it was screaming to be sucked.  I started licking the tips and put my hand around the base.  Before too long I had pulled that huge salami down my throat deep throating every last inch.  I cupped his enormous balls as I sucked his man meat.  He was bucking and moaning his hands on my head pushing me closer and closer to him.  Felt heat in my mouth and throat and that smell was still intoxicating me.  I felt his balls pull up and his cock starting to pulse.  He unleashed a river of cum down my throat screaming like a primal beast.  My gut immediately started to push out again even more stretched out than after lunch.  He dumped what felt like gallons into me.  It went on for several minutes until I finally released his python from my mouth.  He laid there momentarily spent and panting.  His eyes closed and his chest heaving up and down.  He never looked so hot!  Looking at him he looked big and lean, no visible fat anywhere.  His abs protuded like stacked stone off his midsection.  Deep cuts between them.  His chest was pumped up and just fucking huge.   

He caught his breath and reached up for me.  He kissed me passionately and forcefully.  He grabbed hold of my torso and flipped me over.  His large hand smacking my hard glutes.  He pulled down my shorts and underwear. He bent me over and stuck 2 fingers right up my ass.  I jumped and he smacked my ass again.  He placed his large hands on my waist and then without hesitation just jammed his fuck rod right into me.  I squealed and screamed and took it all in.   He started fucking my ass with fierce determination riding me like a prized pony.  It felt like he kept going for hours and hours.  I was lost in the throws of ecstacy.  I felt a warm feeling in my ass and then he started to buck faster and harder into me.  Then I felt him blow inside me.  instead of leaking out I felt my body taking it all inside of me.  My gut stretched further, heavier.  I was in all my glory.  I felt full, satisified and so warm and tingly all over.  After a few minutes I stood up and stretched, looking down my gut was absolutley massive, like I had been a hardcore gainer for years.  I grabbed mike by the hand and brought him up to my room.  I laid on the bed and pulled him in close next to me.  Then as we held each other I drifted off to sleep.   

I awoke to mike slapping my bulbous ass.  He flipped me over onto my gut and mounted me again.  I could feel his hard cock pressing against me.  Then it was inside me again, pushing and bucking even harder than the last time.  He moved with strength and energy and pace that made me melt as he fucked me like I had never felt before.  Again he went on for what seemed like hours and then let out a moan that shook the windows.  I felt him dumping into me again filling me up and making me so dizzy from the rush of pleasure.  I felt my already bloated gut grow larger still.  I felt so good, warm and then something else took me over.  I felt every muscle in my body growing.  I was getting bigger, all over.  My shoulders spread further apart my back thickened and widened.  My arms were blowing up like balloons and my chest started to push itself forward.  I felt my legs growing closer together and my clenched ass was pushing itself out.  As Mike dismounted me I stood up and up and up.  I was now at least a foot higher than Mike looking down on him.  And I kept rising several more inches.  I was throbbing from every muscle and the heat was pouring off me, I think I saw steam.  Mike looked up at me in awe and lust filled his eyes.  My gut receded into a solid ten pack making my chest appear even larger.  I looked down and saw my cock, well my new cock.  It was hard as a rock and easily 12 inches long and thick as a beer can.  The growth subsided and I just stood there in awe.   

I saw Mike looking up at me and I couldn’t resist one more minute.  I grabbed him and flipped him around.  I smacked that ass and bent him over.  I thrust my cock inside him and just went crazy with the thrusting, over and over I impaled mike on my cock.  I felt him squeeze himself on my rod.  I just kept thrusting deeper and deeper into him.  After what seemed like an eternity I unloaded into him.  Just as with me he absorbed my seed and his gut began to expand and expand.  It seemed like it took so long to empty into him.  By the time I was done I felt like I could go again, so I began thrusting again.  After several minutes I dumped into him again.  His gut was stretching to enormous sizes, taking everything I was giving him.  He moaned like I had never heard a man moan before,  Low and guttural and I could feel the vibration of it throughout his body.  Then while I was still inside him his body began to pulse and grow.  His Shoulders popped and widened and his back just exploded with muscle.  I felt his ass expand on my cock.  speaking of cocks his jumped to attention, lengthening and thickening.  His balls pulling down lower and lower, easily in the navel orange size now.  His legs were lengthening I didn’t even have hold him up anymore His feet now reached the ground.  I Started riding his ass again harder and even more forcefully than before.  I was no longer holding back at all.  I felt him growing as I hammered my pole deep inside him.  He was so warm and I felt so amazing I blew another load deep inside him.  I poured my seed into him gallons of it.  I felt his gut swell and his back arched.  He screamed with reckless abandon.  I slowly pulled my cock out of him and smacked his ass, it was like punching a wall of rock.  As I pulled out he stood to his new height, stretching his massive form out as he rose. 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1