Perfect Present

tumblr_inline_p1gzmc1S2e1v53sqh_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_p1gzmq0VYS1v53sqh_540.jpg

Goggletan Reply:

I really love it when I see someone so willing to search for a perfect present for his best friend.

I especially loved how you sent a photo of you and your best friend together during your last outing.

tumblr_inline_p1gz9mrxAg1v53sqh_540.jpg

I can definitely see why your friend wants to become buff and sexy like you. I did some research on your Instagram account and realize what a hot stud you actually are!

Look at that those beautiful muscles.

I can’t begin to describe how godly they look on your amazing body,

tumblr_inline_p1gzt5AUDK1v53sqh_540.jpg

And of course that hot body of yours does complement your already cocky and outgoing personality! 

tumblr_inline_p1h432v87c1v53sqh_540.jpg

Plus not to mention your pearly white smile that is the envy of every other guy out there. (Maybe even your friend too!) 

tumblr_inline_p1h04dZUUc1v53sqh_540.jpg

Its no wonder you’re such a popular hot stud!

tumblr_inline_p1h4efmjv51v53sqh_540.jpg

I did a quick research about him as well to see what he may like more than a  gym membership.

He’s quite a skinny guy without much of any charm. No looks, No body, and definitely no sex appeal. I would simply label him as someone who is way too below average.

In fact I was so incredibly bored of his social media account and quickly went back to your Instagram because I just absolutely loved looking at you!

tumblr_inline_p1h0jiseko1v53sqh_540.jpg

Which made me come to realize what the most perfect gift you can give to your friend for Christmas would be!

I bet you would never guess!

tumblr_inline_p1h4jcCRJM1v53sqh_540.jpg

And because you have been such a good friend I have already made the perfect Christmas gift for your friend to happen!

tumblr_inline_p1h1jsTSJA1v53sqh_540.jpg

Doesn’t he look amazing now?

I bet you never though of such a present didn’t you!

And you can’t deny that this is wayyyy better than a simple gym membership!

Give him some time to explore his new body. It might take some time. Maybe even hours. But i’m sure you’ll understand won’t you? To have such a large muscled body you won’t wanna miss out on any chance to take as many sexy selfies of yourself.

tumblr_inline_p1h1xkonON1v53sqh_540.jpg

You wouldn’t wanna waste having this hot shot of a body won’t ya?

tumblr_inline_p1h5c8f7bB1v53sqh_540.jpg

Its also a good chance to allow him to ease into his new role as an outgoing champion bodybuilder that he is now. 

tumblr_inline_p1h5ewJdiX1v53sqh_540.jpg

I guess this is something you might not understand. But for him to suddenly make the leap from a skinny loser ginger to a muscled jock ginger is certainly not an easy thing.

Along with the new body, a few certain traits would certainly manifest in him as well. His previous simple and quiet desires would fade away as the Alpha traits in him would slowly quickly appear. He would start to become cocky and loud. And not to mention his sudden sex drive and urges would erupt beyond any measure as he looks at his new form.

He would also become very vain and his previous simple hairstyle will not do. He might even style them up to complement his now cocky self.

tumblr_inline_p1h20b4fKj1v53sqh_540.jpg

Of course you should also allow him some time to try out some new apparel to adorn his now Alpha body and personality.

Sexy gym stringers, tight muscled tops, side caps, gym shorts and flashy sunglasses would most likely be his favorite picks now.

tumblr_inline_p1h2buq0zi1v53sqh_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_p1h2c8VWcQ1v53sqh_540.jpg

Of course, he could always choose his first step outside his house in his new body topless. 

tumblr_inline_p1h2g08PFA1v53sqh_540.jpg

But i would think he would most likely just wear sexy gym stringer

Which would be a wise choice too.

tumblr_inline_p1h2tmh1UZ1v53sqh_540.jpg

Judging from how sexy he is now.

tumblr_inline_p1h2ueURxH1v53sqh_540.jpg

Its no surprise how many girls would get their ovaries exploding or how many men out there would immediately jeeze their pants if they had seen him completely shirtless.

What a polite young men doncha think so?

tumblr_inline_p1h2vb46cN1v53sqh_540.jpg

But its also a better choice than wearing a shirt because a skimpy gym stringer would also allow him a chance to introduce the new cocky Alpha him to all his neighbors, friends and family. 

And that includes You as well!

tumblr_inline_p1h43oKtGo1v53sqh_540.jpg

Your friend would never have have the chance to live his new life if it wasn’t for your thoughtful gift. It was incredibly generous of you to decide that a gym membership alone would not suffice! 

You knew your friend’s greatest wish was to become as buff and sexy as you!

tumblr_inline_p1h4rmZYGa1v53sqh_540.jpg

And thats why I’m sure he would be so grateful for you!

tumblr_inline_p1h3t39htm1v53sqh_540.jpg

And your incredibly thoughtful Perfect Christmas Gift!

tumblr_inline_p1h3ue7PGy1v53sqh_540.jpg

PS. BECAUSE YOU WERE ANONYMOUS I CAN’T GET BACK TO YOU. SO PLEASE COMMENT HOW THINGS ARE LIKE FOR YOU NOW. IM SURE YOU MUST BE SO HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN YOUR FRIEND SUCH A PERFECT CHRISTMAS GIFT! 

I HOPE HE CAN TAKE THE TIME OF HIS BUSY GYM AND TANNING SCHEDULES TO WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND TO SAY BIG THANKS TO YOU!

tumblr_inline_p1h5twTr7A1v53sqh_540.jpg