Cash Strapped

tumblr_inline_p29eg4Lml71v53sqh_540.jpg

I had to think fast.

I needed $150 by the end of the day or I would get kicked out by my landlord.

Fuck….

Oh didn’t see you there. 

My name’s Tucker.

But i’m sure you wouldn’t have cared less about my name. And more about how i look.

tumblr_inline_p2978exHZa1v53sqh_540.jpg

And its completely understandable. 

You don’t have to be shy.

Just say it.

I’m hot right?

tumblr_inline_p4vsyiS7VS1v53sqh_540.png

But unfortunately my handsome face and bulging biceps ain’t gonna help me get the $150 i so solely need. 

Don’t look at me like i’m bad with my money… Its just that i spent all my monthly savings on my gym membership, sporty clothes, a new phone, flashy sunglasses……

When you’re as JOCK and ALPHA as me you have to understand thats its a responsibility to always look as best as you can. I am a hot jock. And i deserve to be treated as such.

As i walk around my dorm room desperately thinking of an idea to get the money i need my dorky loser of a room mate walks in on me. 

tumblr_inline_p297kjAcEY1v53sqh_540.jpg

I was never close to him in anyway. We preferred to keep out of each others sights. He was a smart  dude who played chess competitively just as i was a competitive bodybuilder. He came from a wealthy family and I always liked how he always had a permanent stank face on. He may look like a nerd on the outside but i always suspected that there was more to him on the inside. But his low social rank in school as a dorky nerd and me being a hot jock meant that we could never be friends. 

I was about to dismiss him as he walked to his room when I suddenly had the brightest idea ever….

I stopped him in his tracks and lowered my head so he could see my hat as he was so much shorter than me.

tumblr_inline_p297wtiLgo1v53sqh_540.jpg

“You like my hat dontcha?”

I said to him in a cocky tone

I always knew he envied me for being what i am. A popular handsome hunk. But i knew another secret of his. 

He was a fag.

And I’m the reason for making his tiny dick hard now. 

He was the reason why my underwear occasionally disappeared. Funny thing though, every time my underwear “magically” disappeared I coincidentally had a bad day at the gym. 

Anyways not that i was homophobic. In fact I was bi curious so It always made me alittle excited inside to tease him as i wondered what he must have been doing with my underwear. 

For I am what he desires but cannot have. 

“$150″ and you get my hat boy”

I teased him as i lowered my hat to his face and fanned his face with my hat. I lowered 

He immediately nodded his head and opened his wallet to pass me a handful of cash notes. 

It must be pay day for him….

I smirked to myself “i change my mind…$200″

It did’nt take much convincing from me for him to fork out the extra cash. As i walked back to my room I could see him sniffing my hat and putting it on his own head.

tumblr_inline_p298jbGnlx1v53sqh_540.jpg

It was a pretty good deal dontcha think?

I made more than a month of rent on simply selling my hat to this nerd roommate of mine.

I have no doubt that he was probably masturbating to my cap now, bit who cares. I’m not complaining about easy money…

So it made perfect sense for me to sell some of my old tees to him the next day. 

Of course I made it worth my time. $100 for each tee. 

Can you imagine? 

After selling off those 5 shirts I made a fucking whooping $500 cold hard cash. 

I didn’t care what he did with those shirts though i noticed he has been wearing them 

tumblr_inline_p298qdocD91v53sqh_540.jpg

But again, who cares what he does with my old shirts. With that $500 i went on a shopping spree.

It was so much money!

And i did practically nothing for it! I almost felt sorry for that little nerd room mate of mine. It almost seems like he enjoys being ripped of by me.

I got myself a new pair of headphones, new sporty attire, got a new haircut since i sold my hat and the new smartphone with a better selfie capturing camera.

tumblr_inline_p2992dvDPa1v53sqh_540.png

As I took my selfies I thought to myself. 

Why do i even need a job? I’ve got a fucking goldmine in my dorm room!

You can imagine what happened next. 

I quit my day job.

Man that was the best thing i ever did.

Now i can focus on building up a stockpile of old clothes to sell to my little “goldmine”

As i came back to my dorm room i noticed my room mate seated at the living room watching the TV.

But there was something different about him. 

No it wasn’t his attire. He was just wearing my old sleeveless singlet.

But what he was revealing with my old singlet was surprising. The little dweeb had been working out. And he looked pretty good i have to say.

It was nothing like a bodybuilder but still i was surprised to see that small amount of muscles on him.  

And he wasn’t afraid to show it off….

tumblr_inline_p299be2Oym1v53sqh_540.jpg

Though that didn’t bother me. 

I was more interested in selling him more of my stuff. 

I offered him more of my old singlets. Especially my prized superman singlet which i asked for $150.

To my surprised he mentioned that his pay had not been cashed to him by his employer and school had caused him to lose a few days of work and negotiated with me for $75.

As much as i wanted to refuse his offer i realized i had just quit my job and i myself was in no position to refuse any amount of money from him. Especially since i had spent the previous $500 away. I still needed some books for college and of course I had yet to pay the $150 in rent that i owed to my landlord…

FUCK.

I think he may have sensed my urgent need of cash and i could sense a subtle victory smirk from him as i accepted the money from him.

Before leaving the conversation he proposed to me another exchange.

If i would let him suck me off he would pay me an additional $75 to make up for the loss of the superman tee that i sold him. 

I looked in his eyes and i could now see it all clearly. The thirsty wolf behind the nerd glasses was beginning to appear. 

A small limp bump was rising in his pants as he waited for my answer.

I was shocked but i knew i needed the money.

I tried protested that I never wanted to engage in any homosexual activities. 

He suggested i put a blindfold on. 

And he waved a cash note in my face.

Fuck.

But I told him I wanted it done as quick as possible, and he had to swear never, to tell anyone about it.

He gleefully agreed as i laid on a chair still tensed. 

He calmly placed a blindfold over my eyes as my sight turned to black.

tumblr_inline_p29adjUrUD1v53sqh_540.jpg

I could feel his warm tongue on my ear. His hot breathe flowed down my neck as i twisted alittle from the sensation.

While his tongue pleasured my ear and neck his hands were bringing my nipples to heaven. Oiling up my body his fingers teased my skin slowly. 

I wasn’t too sure if i was in ecstasy or pain. Ecstasy from the pleasures of him feeling up my muscled body or the pain knowing I was whoring myself for a mere $75. I wanted to protest yet again but instead of yelling out in anger i would moan in pleasure as I finally felt his tongue on my cockhead.

It was so sensitive. It was so damm good. 

His tongue worked my cock as his fingers continued pleasuring my abs and chest. Whatever protest i had previously was now competely gone as reined in any urge to moan even louder with every pump of his head on my muscled verticle stick. 

Damm i couldn’t take it no longer.

My defenses were falling

I could feel it coming.

An eruption as a warm slimy tongue watered up my cockhead.

I yelled in pure sexual ecstasy, as I couldn’t even remember the last time i shot so much.

tumblr_inline_p29ayu4bL61v53sqh_540.jpg

I could hear him swallowing my load.

From the slurping sounds, I could tell he was enjoying my cum.

He released me from my blindfold as he left the money on the table next to me.

The following day I woke up to my hard cock in bed.

It was routine for me to play with my morning cock when i awoke every morning.

Of course it felt good to stroke my cock, but for some reason I couldn’t seem to be able to get a full erection. I did feel my dick hard in my hands playing with it, but not quite as big as usual. 

tumblr_inline_p29dzinT601v53sqh_540.jpg

Something was wrong.

I tried not to think too much about it as I took the short walk to the kitchen.

To my surprise my roommate was already awake as i caught sight of him posing in the mirror. 

Wearing my superman singlet he bought of me for $75 last night, he flexed his bicep proudly showing me his gains.

tumblr_inline_p29b82oOyk1v53sqh_540.jpg

It wasn’t possible. How the hell could he have gained so much muscle in just one night? It didn’t make much sense….

I tried not to pay him too much attention as i frantically felt up my own biceps and chest hoping that the blowjob he gave me last night wasn’t some muscle stealing voodoo trick. 

Feeling up my body I realized that my muscles seemed smaller than usual.

Telling myself that i was thinking too much i grabbed a drink and went to school hurriedly.

Spending my day paying off my debts, gym membership costs and of course my dorm room rent I quickly forgot about the whole morning incident. 

It felt good to know that now i was debt free.

It was incredible to feel that financial burden suddenly get lifted off me.

Until I came back to my room and as i looked around me it dawned on me that I had just quit my job. I had no extra food left in the kitchen. I have yet to pay my mobile payments from my smartphones and I had to worry about next month’s gym membership costs.

But the worst was yet to come. As i looked at the mirror in my room I realized my body had shrunk even more from the morning.

I took of my shirt quickly as i panicked.

tumblr_inline_p29dktBH271v53sqh_540.png

Nothing made sense now.

I was in a state of utter shock.

I walked out to my living room to see my once nerdy roommate sitting on the coach staring at me almost with a superior emotion. As i tried to sit next to him he spread out his legs and covered the area where i wanted to sit on.

tumblr_inline_p29ccv6SPT1v53sqh_540.jpg

He then did a double bicep pose and smirked at me while i stared in disbelief.

“Why not take a photo? It’ll last longer boy”

I couldn’t believe it. Was it just me or did his biceps just got bigger?

I questioned him 

“You know, steroids are bad for you…”

“You know what? Being poor is bad for YOU too”

He retaliated calmly 

I tried to think of a response but even i had to admit i was too mesmerized by his large guns.

“Suck my feet and I’ll give you $30″

“No way! What the fuck is wrong with you??”

“$25….”

“FUCK YOU!!….”

“$20….”

“WHAT MAKES YOU THI…..”

“$10….” 

“OK ALRIGHT YES. I’LL DO IT. PLEASE $30 PLEASE….”

“$10…”

“But you see, I don’t have a job now and I…..”

“$5…”

“OK please no. Please. I’ll do it. I really need the money please!!!”

“Get on your knees boy”

At this point i was already too desperate and humilated.

There was no turning back as i got on my knees and looked up at my formerly nerdy roommate.

tumblr_inline_p4vsojureh1v53sqh_540.jpg

His feet was absolute foul smelling as i put my face on his feet. 

I tried not to think about the smell and instead tried to focus on the $5 i’ll get.

tumblr_inline_p4vsnuUwwC1v53sqh_540.jpg

As i licked his toes with my warm tongue making sure to lick every inch and crevasses he grabbed my hair and pulled my face up to face him. 

tumblr_inline_p29d1nXFDG1v53sqh_540.gif

I yelled in agony due to to the sudden pain while i heard him laugh at my misery.

tumblr_inline_p4vsrrlCRD1v53sqh_540.jpg

He than spat warm spit on my face.

“Give me your gym membership too bitch boy”

tumblr_inline_p4vsiyUWj41v53sqh_540.jpg

“Tell you what, I’ll pay you $1 for those expensive ray bans too” 

tumblr_inline_p4vsk0S9Va1v53sqh_540.jpg

“You won’t need them anymore”