Putting on a Show

tumblr_inline_oz5w5vD2xr1v53sqh_540.jpg

Lukas Asked:
Sup Brah

tumblr_inline_oz5olbMSsa1v53sqh_540.jpg

Lukas here. I’m sure you’ve heard about me. Young, handsome, tall, and all over the news as a champion bodybuilder. So i heard you’re into body swaps and humiliation and I have this awesome idea for some entertainment that i think you’ll be interested to help me. 

I have this short skinny friend of mine called Dexter whom i know is super envious of my good looks and jock status. I know he desires to be a hunky stud like me too but he is no where like me in the looks department. Attached below is how he looks like.  Give me a minute or 2 while i finish laughing at him trying too hard to act like a stud.  

tumblr_inline_oz5ogeGg4x1v53sqh_540.jpg

See what i mean? He’s dillusions of one day being a bodybuilder stud like me is simply pure entertainment! 

I bet it would be really funny if Dexter and me swapped bodies for a few days and made him believe it was permanent so he could experience my body and all the pleasures that come with it. And then when he’s all high and mighty thinking he’s gonna be a studly hunk forever you can swap us back again. Can you imagine? He’s gonna beg so desperately and hard for my body back! Funny right?!! I swear he’s gonna put on a great show!

Goggletan Reply:
You heard correct. Body swaps and humiliations turn me on and I think your idea would be perfect. Plus i get to see how hard Dexter tries to be cocky in your body. In fact i’ve already swapped you both.

Observing Dexter in his new body is definitely entertaining. I expected him to immediately turn into an obnoxious cocky jock. But instead he stays cautious and proceeds to take selfies of himself. I assume he thinks this is a mistake and he would be swapped back to his old body soon so he is trying to take as many pictures of himself looking hot and studly before its all gone.

I suggest you meet him in your new skinny body and tell him the swap is permanent so he would relax into his new role. 

tumblr_inline_oz5qkmtoOT1v53sqh_540.jpg

Lukas Reply:
Yea I just did. I put on a show and told him someone put a swap curse on me and swapped my body with his. I also told him it was permanent and tried to act sad. But you can imagine how happy he was. Maybe it was just me but i felt like a wave of arrogance swept across him and his facial expression changed from a concerned look to one of indifference and his tone of voice started to become real cocky. 

Secretly inside tho i was just laughing. It was so funny. And its gonna be even more funny when he gets put back into his old body!

Anyways I seriously have trouble getting used to his body. I’m so short now that even most girls are taller than me. And not just my height but my cock as well. I mean just look at this! His pee wee dick is only 2 inches long erected! You dont wanna know how small it is soft. I cant wait to get back to my stud body.

tumblr_inline_oz5rb4dyu51v53sqh_540.jpg

Goggletan Reply:
Well your now baby sized dick is just something you’ll have to get used too. 

Dexter in your body is however adjusting very well. After telling him the swap is gonna be permanent his behaviors has changed drastically. Remember how he liked making stupid faces acting hard to be a stud? His doing it in your body now, tho i have to say that he actually looks incredibly hot doing them now.

tumblr_inline_oz5rjcSTnE1v53sqh_540.jpg

I noticed however that he still does’nt make full use of his new hot bodybuilder body. He’s getting more and more cocky and his confidence is growing dramatically but he is still wearing shirts that cover his arms.

tumblr_inline_oz5rqlUJUz1v53sqh_540.jpg

My theory is that being in his skinny body all his life he doesn’t have the subconscious urge to show off his now hot body that deserves to be exposed to the world. Since you have lived all your life being a hot jock why dont you encourage him to be more cocky in his dress style too and not just his behavior.

Lukas Reply:
I was laughing so hard at the pics you sent me. I saved them all digitally and i’m def gonna show it to him when we swap our bodies back. I’ll do the same facial poses he did and humiliate him in his face hard! I’m almost starting to feel bad knowing that he’s gonna fall so hard soon!!

Anyway i met up with him and as usual i put on alittle show and tried pleading with him to return me my old body. He simply pushed me aside and even snicked at my unfortunate body now. I did convinced him to dress less and wear more cocky clothes. Not just cause i wanna further humiliate him when we return to our old bodies. But also cause he better dress the part of a cocky hot jock. I don’t wanna go back to my old body having people think I’ve decided to become a nice guy and give up my cocky ways. 

But you know whats the funniest thing to happen? I was in the bathroom last night and decided to snap a pic of me trying real hard to act cocky in his body! It was so incredibly funny! It was like a complete role reversal! Now I’m even starting to act like him!! HAHAHAHAAA!

LOOK AT ME! IM TRYING SO DAMM HARD TO BE COOL!

tumblr_inline_oz5tkym43o1v53sqh_540.jpg

Goggletann Reply:
Bro i have to say that picture really is entertaining. Maybe you should try going to the gym wearing a skimpy gym stringer while doing a bicep pose. Thats gonna be so humiliating when everyone laughs at your now skinny body trying to act tough.

Dexter on the other hand has really improved on his dress sense. I mean look at him now! He really had a blast in the gym yesterday showing off his muscles in his sexy gym stingers. 

tumblr_inline_oz5tyfEquI1v53sqh_540.jpg

He even gave a few lucky guys and gals the chance to feel up his muscled sweaty protein stained chest. 

tumblr_inline_oz5ummzGwT1v53sqh_540.gif

Everyone was just in awe at his huge frame and i particularly like how his cocky nature is really starting to blossom. I particularly like his facial expression for this image after he had some loser blow him off in the gym showers. His arrogance coupled with his confidence to show off his huge muscles really ozzes his pure alpha scent now. That loser who blew him should really thank him for the honor of tasting his cum.

tumblr_inline_oz5u1xnJRd1v53sqh_540.jpg

You’re doing a good job molding him into the perfect cocky jock and imparting all your knowledge to him. Seriously well done!

Lukas Reply:
Ok, I don’t know if your’e joking or what but that “loser” who sucked his cock was me ok???? And i wasn’t a willing party. Basically i did what you suggested and i went to the same gym as Dexter wearing a sleeveless muscle tee and did a few bicep poses. Dexter in my body than approached me and started to laugh at me before mocking me saying “I was trying too hard to be a stud”

He then proceeded to force me down on my knees and face fucked me. I couldn’t do anything! He was too strong! And this body i’m currently in is almost useless!

tumblr_inline_oz5usixMpU1v53sqh_540.gif

I think nows the time to swap us back. He’s at his highest and mightiest cocky arrogance and he’s gonna fall flat on the ground when he goes back to his old self. 

Im still shaken by the face fuck i had yesterday but dont worry. Im gonna make sure he gets what he did to me 2 fold. Im gonna fuck him so hard in his mouth hes gonna gag.

I’m ready Goggletan. Swap us back! That little twerp is gonna get it!!

Goggletann Reply:
I’m so happy for you! I had no idea it was you who had the honor of getting your mouth impregnated by him!

Oh btw, he also just returned from a one day outdoor music festival and he was really a hit! If you thought he had reached his cocky limit in the gym you have yet to see him at the music festival! Everyone was looking at him as he posed and flexed his muscles.

tumblr_inline_oz5v4k6oxX1v53sqh_540.jpg

I honestly cant tell if he was getting more pleasure out of it or were the sexy chicks around him enjoying it more!

tumblr_inline_oz5v9ecWUU1v53sqh_540.jpg

At one point he even took of his shirt to reveal his glorious body and the crowd just went wild. You should have been there to see it!

tumblr_inline_oz5vavIz2x1v53sqh_540.jpg

Lukas Reply:
Did you not receive my previous message?  I said its time to swap us back now. Stop sending me images of my own body to me. I already know how ripped i am. Now please swap us back.

Goggletann Reply:
Totally! i mean look at how amazing your body is?

Plus i really like how he knows how to show it off! In all its glory being the cocky motherfucker he is now.

tumblr_inline_p2c02t9KA71v53sqh_540.gif

Lukas Reply:
Do you not understand what i just said? 

SWAP US BACK NOW!

Lukas Reply:
Can you FUCKING reply me already…..???

Lukas Reply:
PLEASE SWAP ME BACK PLEASE…. I CANT STAND ANOTHER DAY IN THIS BODY. PLEASEEEE!!!

Lukas Reply:
OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? PLEASE PLEASE I NEED MY MUSCLES BACK I NEED MY BODY BACK PLEASE!!!

Lukas Reply:
OK I’LL DO ANYTHING. ANYTHING YOU ASK! PLEASE. PLEASEEE!!! I CANT STAY IN THIS BODY FOREVER!!!!

I’M FORCED TO WATCH DEXTER PARADE MY BODY AROUND LIKE HE OWNS IT 

PLEASE GIVE ME BACK MY BODY PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!

I CAN’T LIVE LIKE THIS!!!

Goggletann Reply:
Now that’s what i call putting on a good show.