Pleasing the Master

tumblr_inline_p4bad3eyB81v53sqh_540.jpg

My eyes were blindfolded but for the first time in weeks my mouth was allowed to be free from any bondage as i licked my lips in sheer anticipation. My cock had been caged for weeks on end and my balls were just overflowing with cum.

tumblr_inline_ozrguaJ5za1v53sqh_540.jpg

Was this finally the day? Was it the day when i could finally please the master? Was it the day when i finally get that honor?

I knew i wasnt allowed to peek but i was just way too excited. If my master allowed my pussy mouth to be free from bondage does that means i finally get to use my tongue. I tried sneaking a peek as i saw my master above me on the table in his full glory.

He was playing with his own pecs. Bouncing them with his strong manly hands while touching his perky nipples. I could hear him moan ever so subtly while he teased me and humiliated my captivity.

tumblr_inline_ozrh56L9HY1v53sqh_540.gif

He then procceded to flex his godly biceps and even tried licking them. I think precum was already leaking out of my cage as those images flashed through my eyes.

tumblr_inline_p3a1lzDauT1v53sqh_540.gif

He placed his feet on the table with a large sound. I could hear it clearly. The sound of his feet was enough to make me go hard. 

I had a feeling he knew i could see through holes in my blindfold and he was doing all these flexing and posing to further tease and humiliate me.

I tried taking a peak at his face and i could see him stretching his arms behind his head and relaxing like the alpha master he was. It was just so thrilling to see him in that state. 

tumblr_inline_ozsf5qlLq41v53sqh_540.jpg

I have always been jealous of muscular tall Alpha men like him. But i knew the only way i could ever be close to that was worshiping his tight hard body. And seeing him humiliate me while he rest in his cocky state just made me feel my balls could burst. 

He smelt so bad. Full of stink, sweat and his feet was terrible. But that was exactly what made me so hard. I had to lick his feet. I had to suck his cock. I had to. I want to. I needed to please the master so damm badly

I could hear him walk towards me. With every footstep my heart beat faster in anticipation. 

I could feel his hot breath on my neck. It was so hot and incredibly sexy as i could feel his facial stubble rub against my neck. I could smell his last cigarette stink and his protein breathe. I i peeked hard enough i could see his thick manly lips. It was so sexy.  

tumblr_inline_ozrhn0tX9w1v53sqh_540.jpg

He then flexed his right biceps and pushed it close to my face. 

I could see him flexing. And i stuck out my tongue trying so so hard to lick it. I could almost reach it. I could almost taste its warm hard muscles. But i could hear him snickle and laugh under his breathe as he teased me. Never actually allowing me to touch or even lick them. It was so torturous. I needed to lick his body so damm badly. And he was flaunting it right in front of me.

tumblr_inline_ozrhseqAzu1v53sqh_540.gif

I could then feel his fingers on my cock caged balls.

tumblr_inline_ov0vojI2ko1v53sqh_540.jpg

After being caged for weeks. This was absolute heaven.

My cock was so hard. It was rock hard but it could not expand in my tiny cock cage. It was so exhilarating.

I moaned and moaned. And I begged so hard to be given the chance to suck his cock. 

To taste his glorious cum. 

To lick his incredibly huge pecs and biceps….. 

I deserved to be caged. I deserve to be kneeling before my master. I was a weak skinny fag with an ugly face. To be given the chance to be caged by my hunky muscled stud of a master was an absolute honor.

But i also deserved to please my master.

Please let me honor you great alpha master. Please!!

I could than taste it on my tongue. Was it finally time?

His meat was above me. Above my face. Directly above my mouth. 

tumblr_inline_ov0vtwSg7G1v53sqh_540.jpg

With every drop of precum i begged and begged. 

I open my mouth huge and wide hoping for the chance I could finally be fucked hard in the face and taste his creamy protein.

But it never came down. He continued dangling his monster meat above me as he laughed menacingly at me. 

tumblr_inline_ozri69Oh2X1v53sqh_540.gif

Taunting me with it. He slapped my face with his cock. He made his cock feel my face all over as i felt its beautiful warmth. But it never came into my mouth. My tongue never got the chance to taste its beautiful beautiful salty creamy ambrosia. 

He then placed his smooth but stinking dirty feet by my nose.

tumblr_inline_ozrib7CY111v53sqh_540.jpg

As i took in the heavy breath of stink i was just begging him almost to tears trying hard yet again sticking my tongue out trying to lick his toes. Please master please Sir, please give me the honor to please you. Please let me lick it, Please give me a taste of you Sir. Please Sir, Let me Please you!!!

Nothing.

Between his taunts and laugher all i could feel was pity. Pity for my dear master. That he was never allowed to be pleased by my tongue. It was sheer sadness.

He was born an Alpha. A muscled Alpha and it was his duty to be served by a beta submissve slut like me.  

A master deserves to be pleased. 

My master WILL be pleased….

As night fell some time later

All was dark and quiet.

But my mind was filled with light and noise. It was filled with anger and at the same time pity. it was filled with the strong desire. 

I had to please the master.

That was the last straw for me. I had to take things into my own hands. I lock picked my own cuffs and sneaked into my masters room.

He lay there gloriously. His sculpted muscles and tann smooth skin. It was amazing. I had waited patiently for this day. I could almost taste his delicious muscles on my tongue.

tumblr_inline_ozrimrX7K11v53sqh_540.jpg

I quietly cuffed his feet and arms while he was still sleeping before I finally took the opportunity to take a slight touch of his chest.

tumblr_inline_ozriqlHIvi1v53sqh_540.gif

I gazed upon it in sheer excitement. My first touch of my holy muscled masters godly pecs. I licked his nipples with my tongue and felt his warm chest with my fingers.

tumblr_inline_ozrivuoF2J1v53sqh_540.jpg

Feeling the ticklish sensation around him he must have woken up and as he looked around me in shock he begin to yell. I was frightened. This was not what i wanted. I did not want my master to be afraid. I just wanted to honor him. I had no choice but to gag him up.

It was no easy task as he constantly made threatening noises and struggled though in vain. I manged to find his bondage toys and fitted one into his mouth forcefully. He obviously wasn’t expecting this at all.

tumblr_inline_ov0xjykZZG1v53sqh_540.jpg

His eyes were starting to move from those of an angry powerful bodybuilder to a frightened little nerd who was about to be beaten up. I could not bare looking at it as well and blindfolded him. I could tell the expression from his last look at me was one of mixed emotions. Shocked, anger and what i noticed most. ‘

Fear…

tumblr_inline_ov0wkl39zz1v53sqh_540.gif

I tried dragging him out of bed but his bodybuilder body was still too strong for me as it resisted me heavily. 

I did not want to do this. But i had no choice. Knowing full well magic was my only friend now to help me. I lock picked my cock cage finally releasing my tiny pathetic dick.

And even though my master’s cock was huge, it begun to shrink as i moved the cage closer to his own dick. He yelled in pain through his mouth gag as i forced squeezed his rapidly deflating cock into the cage. Until finally it was all in. His cock had been degraded from a monster cock to a baby sized dicklette. 

Attaching a chain to the cock cage i tugged on it with him constantly responding to me with muffled pig like squealing noises. I dragged him out of bed. This time much easier but with him turning his head from side to side and making various other pig squealing noises. 

tumblr_inline_ov0x0z03iZ1v53sqh_540.jpg

He seemed to be begging and pleading with me the whole time. I couldn’t hear properly through his mouth gag. But then again its common knowledge that Alphas like him never ever beg or plead with their beta subs such as myself.

And yet, all the while i could feel the changes happening. 

His handsome face begins to reshape itself. And even under his blindfold and mouth gag i could clearly see his attractive features give way to something people would call “ugly” 

tumblr_inline_ozrxb9oDWS1v53sqh_540.jpg

His body was rapidly deflating. His perky muscular chest which i admired so much was now almost flat. 

His arms got smaller. And it was heart wrenching to see his adonis scuplted biceps deflat into pasty pale skinny sticks of arms. 

tumblr_inline_ozrjec4dRH1v53sqh_540.jpg

It didn’t take long for the transformation to complete.

tumblr_inline_ozrxe2Hcjc1v53sqh_540.jpg

While at the very same time i could feel the power rush into my blood stream. My voice got deeper and i could feel my biceps increasing in size. I moved my fingers across my chest only to discover they’re true massiveness now.

tumblr_inline_ozrk27nqXA1v53sqh_540.gif

I looked down at my abs and glorious golden tan thighs in pure amazement.

tumblr_inline_ozrjomX1tr1v53sqh_540.gif

Not to mention i could already feel my monster meat between my muscled thighs dangling as i walked. It did feel weird suddenly having such a heavy weight filling the void my baby sized cock caged dick used to occupy. Even more so to have my huge monster cock hanging down free of any cage. It did take me some time to get used too.

tumblr_inline_ozrjyv06bE1v53sqh_540.jpg

I finally found a mirror and gazed at the man looking back at me now. 

Handsome

Rugged

ALPHA

tumblr_inline_ozrwbmMBq41v53sqh_540.jpg

Instinctively I reached for my master’s hat and sunglasses to adorn his Alpha body. I flexed an arm and stared at the reflection looking back at me. I felt that being in my master’s body was a great honor. But I still had a duty to be as cocky as my master was and tried to pose as he would.

tumblr_inline_ozrkbni9bi1v53sqh_540.jpg

I looked down at my master.

He was cuffed, gagged, blindfolded and at my complete mercy. Making pig like squealing noises through his mouth gag he continually tried to struggle in vain.

I just looked at him from my aloof position. 

And i felt no remorse, no sympathy and no regret. 

tumblr_inline_ozrt21PhAR1v53sqh_540.gif

He was a far cry from the muscled hunky stud he was just an hour ago. I’m not too sure if our bodies completely swapped everything we had previously. But if we did he would most likely be no more than 5′7 in height and his strength would be diminished to the point where he would never be able to enter the gym and work out as he did previously. Our faces have also swapped and I doubt he would enjoy having my ugly mug for a face.

It was however alot easier to control him now. In his muscled body i could easily force him into any desired position I wanted and I even slapped him hard on the face because he refused to crawl to me.

tumblr_inline_ozrlhkX80r1v53sqh_540.jpg

I’m doing this for my master’s own good. His body badly needed to be pleased.

I’m sure my master would understand.

I knew he could peek through the blindfolds. So I proceeded to play with the body he once owned. Tickling my master’s former pecs and feeling up his chest and flexing his awesome large biceps before licking them and feeling the wiggle of my toes…..

tumblr_inline_ozrkjj8FRG1v53sqh_540.gif

And oh did it feel so goooood….

To have the freedom to play with my master’s cock whenever I wanted

To kiss his veiny biceps whenever I desired.

To caress my master’s abs whenever i wished

To instantly lick his sweaty pits and smell the manly stink from it

The freedom to please my master whenever I desired. 

tumblr_inline_ozry4fALnI1v53sqh_540.gif

And as I gazed at the bound and gagged skinny twink kneeling before me in the room still pleading with me with muffled begging through his mouth gag…..

tumblr_inline_ozsesdZQMf1v53sqh_540.jpg

I sat down on my chair and placed my feet on the table with a loud and intimidating bang. I eased myself into a cocky relaxed position. As i wiggled my toes, stretched my legs out and freely took in the stink my sweaty muscled up body produced.

I thought to myself.

I AM THE MASTER……

tumblr_inline_ozsf0sMxk81v53sqh_540.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 12/8/2018 at 4:07 PM, Raggen said:

loved the role reversal and change of fortunes. so hot the former master is now the slave and the slave has become his master

i love role reversals lol 

• 1 year later...