Frosty the Giant

spacevlad

So, last winter, giantr posted a story on here called Frosty. For some reason, my brain just locked on to it... I read it over and over last winter and the themes and moments in the story just clicked with me. I encourage all of you to go check it out, especially if you're into macro themes, growth, and thicker musclebear types who are cocky and like to show off and destroy.

This story inspired me to write a spiritual successor of sorts. I wanted more of the giant, size-hungry Frosty the Snowman from that story, and, well, it sort of spiraled into another 15,000-ish word length, multi-chapter epic. I actually finished writing it months ago, and now that it's winter, I'm ready to share it! I'll be posting these chapters over the next couple week or so. Enjoy!

Chapter 1: 

Nick closed his laptop and sat back with a defeated sigh. It looked like it was going to be another sad Christmas. He had moved to Minot, North Dakota a year and a half ago to be a professor at the local university and had underestimated the quality-of-life downsides of living in the middle of nowhere, especially as a 35-year-old single gay man. Nick looked around his lonely house, the evening sun casting long shadows in the living room. The upside of living out here is he could afford a nice place, a two-story house and almost an acre of land, but it didn’t do much good if he had no one to share it with.

Nick had tried it all… he had checked out the local bars and social scenes, he was constantly on dating and hookup apps, and he trawled the internet for guys to meet in the area. He had struck out hard. The guys he found were either self-loathing closet cases, hot but straight, already in a relationship, 1000 miles away, or not his type.

That was the other challenge. Nick wasn’t just into any type of guy. He was into really big guys. Nick opened his laptop and pulled up some pictures of guys he was into… huge strongman, beefy thick bulls swollen with muscle and a healthy layer of fat, big bellied brutes with pecs and biceps to match, furry musclebears smirking and flexing. Guys who looked like that AND were attracted to him AND lived somewhere near bumfuck nowhere North Dakota didn’t exactly grow on trees.

Tired of feeling sorry for himself, Nick decided to go outside and make a snowman. It was something he had done around Christmastime with his family when he was a kid; he missed those days, before mom and dad had passed away, when things were simple. He put on his warmest coat, hats, and gloves, and went out into the snow.

It was snowing lightly but the orange glow of the lowering sun cast bright light on Nick’s expansive yard. There was about 3 feet of snow already on the ground, a lot of good wet stuff that would be perfect for making a snowman. As Nick set about making the snowman, he had an idea of how to channel his loneliness (and his frustrated libido): he would make a big, muscular, strongman snowman! 

Nick put all his years of experience making snowmen to the test. He knew the snowman would have to be big, much taller than his own 5’7”, so he built a strong, round base. He rolled the snow all around the yard to make big boulders of snow, lifting them into place with some effort, getting the bulk of the body right. Then, he went into the garage and got the ice scraper from his car and used that to start carving away at the snowman. He gave his snowman impressive muscles: thick, powerful arms, round boulder shoulders, wide, heavy-looking pecs, and a round but solid-looking gut. He worked on the face, giving his snowman a wide-set jawline and round cheeks, texture for a chinstrap beard, and heavy brows. He moved down and made a thick bull neck that tapered into impossibly huge traps, the back of his brawny snowman twice as wide as Nick was.

Stepping back from his creation, Nick was satisfied, and horny. He was pretty good at this! But it needed some finishing touches. He went back into his garage and grabbed a top hat that he had bought at a thrift store last week. It was a strange hat, higher quality than it had any right to be considering where he had found it. He had meant to wear it as part of a costume, but this seemed to be the perfect fit for his new snowman boyfriend.

Nick reached up and set the hat on the top of his snowman.

As soon as he let go on the hat, the snow around the base of the hat started to glow a shimmering, cerulean blue. Nick stood back in alarm, confused about what was happening. Blue lines of radiant energy spread down through the snowman, coursing down the muscles that Nick had made like veins until they reached the ground. The whole snowman was glowing a bright, unearthly blue, growing in intensity as the shape of the snowman started to shift.

“What the fuck!” Nick breathed as the snow shimmered, the round lumpy base reshaping into thick pillars, then splitting in two, then forming thick, round legs. The torso hardened and shimmered as the snow turned into pale white skin. The face contorted; the rocks he had used for eyes fell out and were replaced with REAL eyes, and a nose, and a mouth. The snowman moved his jaw around then opened his mouth and gasped, breathing in. 

The snowman moved, this time raising a foot off of the ground and shifting his weight, a ripple of blue energy turning snow into pale skin on his big legs. Around the midsection, the snowman’s tremendous belly jiggled up and down as something grew from beneath it… a huge, thick cock, pale white and shimmering like ice.

Finally, with a final glow of energy, the snowman breathed a heavy sigh and opened his eyes.

“Happy birthday!” the snowman shouted at Nick, who stood several feet away, his mouth hanging open in shock at the magic he just witnessed.

“Wha-what!?” Nick stammered as the enormous snowman took a step towards him. The man, whose pale white skin shimmered with a glittering blue frost, was built like if a world champion strongman had a baby with an NFL offensive lineman. He was easily the biggest man Nick had ever laid eyes on.

“MMMMRRRAWW I’m back!” the man said, reaching for Nick with surprising speed and wrapping him up in a big bear hug. “It feels so good to be alive again!”

Nick face was buried in thick, hard, smooth muscle, his nose smooshed against the snowman’s huge chest. The snowman smelled fresh, the kind of clean, crisp scent on a cold winter night just before a heavy snowfall. He was ice cold to the touch.

“Y-you’re welcome,” Nick said as the huge man let go of him. Nick looked up at the snowman’s face. Everything about the snowman was perfect; he was massive, handsome, and had ice-blue eyes and black hair. His beard was a little bushy but otherwise it was like his vision of the perfect man had come to life. “How… what… who are you?” Nick asked.

“I’m Frosty!” the big snowman boomed, sticking out his chest and towering over Nick. “Your wish and my magic hat brought me to life!” Frosty looked down at his body and smiled. “You did a great job with this body… I’m huge! I’m quite pleased to be such a thick, bulky meathead this time,” Frosty said and ran his hands over his beefy pecs and ample gut. He raised his arms into the air and flexed his massive, round biceps, each of them swelling up with hard powerful muscle. “Mmmph, yeah!” Frosty grunted.

“Oh… oh wow!” Nick stammered and marveled at the size and muscularity of Frosty. Frosty’s traps bulged up and merged with his thick neck, his delts looked hard and perfectly round, and his thickening cock pressed against the bottom of his huge gut. Frosty brought his arms down and flexed his pecs, the muscle in his chest pulsing up as he crunched into a hard flex. 

“Mmmph, fuck yeah, what do you think, sir? You helped make all this, why don’t you have a feel?” Frosty beckoned, stepping closer to Nick and raising an arm into the air to flex. “Do you like all this thick muscle?”

“Y-yeah,” Nick practically giggled as he reached up and felt Frosty’s bulky muscle. It was cold to the touch and hard as ice. Up closer, Nick could see how Frosty’s skin glittered like ice. He looked up and Frosty was staring down at him with intense, pale, icy blue eyes.

Frosty stepped forward again, pushing Nick back towards the house, his huge belly bumping into Nick chest. “Yeah, I know you do, this is what you wished for, right? A huge, strong muscleman who likes to show off? Why don’t we go inside and take care of this?” Frosty rumbled as he reached down and squeezed his massive, thick cock. It was as thick as Nick’s wrist and dangerously long. “Can you help me out?” Frosty said, squeezing his cock again, the muscles in his right arm and shoulder and chest tensing.

“Yeah big guy, uh, let’s go,” Nick stammered, feeling like he was in a dream, as he led the hulking brute into his house. Frosty had to twist sideways to fit through the door because his shoulders were so broad; even so, his delts brushed against the door frame. 

As soon as he was inside, Frosty grabbed hold of Nick’s clothes and tore at them until Nick was naked. Nick couldn’t believe what was happening and wondered if he was dreaming or hallucinating or something but decided to just enjoy it, enjoy being manhandled by this massive muscle monster.

“H-how big are you anyway?” Nick blurted as Frosty wrapped him up in another hug, grinding his huge thick muscles against Nick’s skinny frame. 

“6’4” and 400lbs, just what you had in mind, right?” Frosty growled as he lifted Nick effortlessly and carried him into the bedroom. 

“Oh fuck, you’re so huge,” Nick groaned as Frosty squeezed him harder. “You’re everything I ever imagined except your beard and hair.”

“Oh yeah? Oh, hmm,” Frost hummed and squeezed Nick harder until the little guy was groaning. Nick felt a tingling in his mind. “Oh yeah, I missed that detail… let’s fix that for you, sir,” Frosty grunted. Nick looked up and watched as Frosty’s beard turned into a crisp-looking chinstrap beard. Frosty tossed Nick onto the bed, easily handling Nick’s 180lbs. Nick watched as the hair underneath Frosty’s hat started to change.

“Ah, that reminds me,” Frosty said. “Last time someone knocked off my hat. I’m not letting that happen this time! Let’s try something a little more secure…” Frosty rumbled. 

Nick watched in awe as the hat dissolved into Frosty’s body, leaving behind a perfect black spiky mohawk. Frosty grunted and groaned and Nick watched as black leather straps emerged from his perfectly pale skin and wrapped around Frosty’s huge upper arms. Nick watched as more straps emerged from his chest and shoulders, linking around each other and buckling together with heavy metal loops and snaps, forming a blue and black bulldog harness that tightly gripped the thick, bulky mass of Frosty’s torso. A heavy metal loop jingled from the center of the harness, and Frosty flexed against the fresh-smelling black leather, causing the straps to groan and strain and dig into his thick muscles. Frosty smiled.

“There! No getting this knocked off anymore,” Frosty boomed. “Now…where was I?” he chuckled and lifted Nick up off the bed, grabbing him under his ass and lifting him up until he was hovering over Frosty’s huge leaking cock. Nick was stunned by the ease Frosty manhandled him; clearly all those muscles had some strength behind them! The big snowman then started lowering him down. 

“Ah, whuuua, it’s cold!” Nick gasped as Frosty’s ice-hard cock pressed against his waiting hole. 

“It’ll feel like burning fire once I’m inside you. I need to inject you with the Christmas spirit! How long has it been since someone filled you up like this?” Frosty purred as he lowered Nick inexorably down onto his huge dick, creamy pre lubing up Nick’s hole. 

“It’s… it’s been too longnggggggg unnngggg,” Nick groaned as Frosty entered him, pressing up into his tight hole. Frosty pulled down on Nick’s hips until all 10” inches were in.

“Fuck, you are tight, huh? Feels so good for a big man like me!” Frosty laughed and tensed his cock. Nick groaned as Frosty’s cock twitched inside him. It was so cold it felt icy hot, like a burning rod inside of him, and he writhed against it to get used to it.

Nick grabbed onto Frosty’s new harness to get a grip as the big man started lifting him up and down on his cock, pounding into the little guy. Frosty’s cold body started sweating, drops of water running down his face and chest and arms as he fucked. He reached under Nick’s arms to get a better grip and bounced Nick up and down like a toy, grinning and grunting. Frosty’s arms and chest flexed as he manhandled Nick, and Nick groaned incomprehensively.

“How’s this, sir? Looks like you did a real good job making me, huh? I’m gonna keep getting bigger and stronger for you too, what do you think about that?” Frosty growled as he pumped away.

“Unnggg fuck yeah, uhnnngg fuck me,” was all Nick could manage. 

“Ha yes sir!” Frosty boomed. “Do you feel the Christmas spirit inside you now? Filling you up good!” Frosty continued. He lifted Nick off his hard cock, which if anything looked harder and thicker than when they had started, and Frosty threw Nick onto the bed. Nick got on his back and lifted his legs up and Frosty climbed onto the bed after him, grabbing Nick’s ankles and raising them up and setting them on his bulging traps. 

Nick looked up at the mammoth snowman, his crystalline pale skin glittering and shimmering, and realized Frosty was at least twice Nick’s width and thickness, his body a mass of round, hard muscle and fat. Frosty’s gut pressed against Nick’s cock as Frosty rammed his ice-hard monster back inside Nick’s tight hole. It was ice cold, as was the rest of Frosty’s body to the touch, but it so cold it burned and felt hot against Nick’s body.

Frosty stuck his chest out and breathed deeply, expanding his huge pecs and grunting as he started pounding into Nick, jackhammering him hard, gripping Nick’s ankles and making the bed squeal under 400lbs of musclebear thrusting hard. His harness jingled as he pounded Nick’s hole until Nick’s cock burst with cum, splashing it between Frosty’s round belly and Nick’s own furry tummy.

“Thumpity thump thump, bet you never thought you’d be fucked by a huge snowman, huh?” Frosty grinned, grunted, and pushed into Nick harder, making him moan, unable to respond in any coherent way. Frosty growled and exploded into Nick and filled him with ice-cold seed.

“Fuck yeah little guy, feel the Christmas spirit filling you up!” Frosty roared as he shot more and more into Nick.

“It feels so good, oh fuck!” Nick moaned and he felt a warmth radiate into his body, Frosty’s cum making him really feel excited for Christmas, more so than he could remember since he was a kid.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1

Frosty shows off more of his powers, his strength, and decides to grow bigger!

Chapter 2: 

Frosty rumbled into the kitchen wearing nothing but his harness, the whole house shaking under his weight. His cock was dripping and left a trail of cum on the hardwood floors as he made his way to the freezer. He opened it up and sighed as he felt the cold air blast against him. He dug around until he felt the ice tray; he cracked it and dumped two ice cubes into his mouth and started crunching away.

After a few minutes Nick followed, dressed again but walking gingerly. “Ohh man, Frosty you stretched me to my limit!” Nick laughed as he found the fat weightlifter in the kitchen. Frosty was thicker and wider and taller than the fridge.

“Ha yeah I thought you’d like that!” Frosty rumbled as he closed the freezer and walked over to Nick, towering over him and tensing his big muscles. “Wanna see what else I can do?” Frosty asked with a twinkle in his ice-blue eyes.

“Sure, big guy!” Nick said and sat down.

“I want to spread Christmas cheer to the whole world, and I’ve got magic to help me! Not only can I change up my features and my hat, but I can do THIS,” Frosty said. He grabbed an apple from the table and held it up to his hand. He took a deep breath, his big chest swelling up, and then blew. As he exhaled, a blue-white frost cloud came out, cold as liquid nitrogen, and Nick watched as the apple was frozen solid in a matter of seconds. When Frosty was done, he gripped it harder in his fist, his forearm muscles tensing and bulging, and the apple shattered into pieces.

“Whoa, holy cow!” Nick said, surprised.

“That’s not all! Winter and Christmas is beautiful, and I want to show everyone the beauty of ice and snow!” Frosty said and raised both his hands above his head. As he did, ice crystal frost started flowing from his hands, a glowing frost-blue nimbus of cold magic creating swirls and arcs in the air, whooshing around the kitchen in artful patterns that put a grin on Nick’s face. Soon the whole kitchen had beautiful frost patterns hanging in the air, and icicles and frost started clinging to the walls and ceiling. 

“Frosty, that’s amazing!” Nick said, strangely not concerned with his kitchen but instead just in rapture of the beautiful art his friend could produce. 

“Isn’t it though? I want to spread Christmas cheer far and wide, as much as I can! Do you think you could help me with that, Nick?” Frosty said as he stepped up to Nick, towering over the little guy. Frosty flexed as Nick reached up and rubbed Frosty’s thick, bulging arms, blue veins throbbing down the round muscles. 

“Oh definitely, big guy, especially if I get to be around all this muscle,” Nick said with a big, stupid grin on his face. He couldn’t think straight with so much muscle in his grasp, and Frosty was the biggest. 

“Oh good, good. I want to help you feel great! Let’s go outside so I can get recharged… gotta keep nice and cold to feel my best! Put on your winter clothes and let’s go!” Frosty said as he headed to the door, twisted sideways to fit through it, and made his way outside.

Nick followed behind after getting his boots, coat, hat, and gloves on. Frosty was in the front yard, naked except for his harness, and looking around. The snow was deep, 3 feet or so. The snow came up to Nick’s waist along the sidewalk he had shoveled out. 

“Nick, where is your Christmas tree?” Frosty asked, looking around for it.

“Oh I haven’t done one of those in years, sorry. It’s kind of a pain in th—“ Nick said.

“WHAT!?” Frosty roared, surprised. “No tree!? How can you have Christmas with no Christmas tree? We have to fix this right away!” the big snowman said, the frost on his skin twinkling in the light of sunset. 

“Well there are some trees over by the edge of the property that I’ve thought about using, some big spruce trees that might work,” Nick said, pointing towards his neighbor’s house.

“Yes of course, those would be perfect!” Frosty boomed and started waddling his way towards them, his big strides carrying him through the snow easily.

“Wait, Frosty you can’t just get the trees, they’re way too big and I have no way to cut it down!” Nick said. Frosty stopped in his tracks and turned back to Nick. 

“Well, those are no problem for me. I just need to get a little bigger, I think,” Frosty said matter-of-factly.

“Get… bigger?” Nick asked, confused but excited. 

“Of course! Bigger AND stronger. That’ll also help make sure I don’t ever melt again. In the past I’ve had to deal with melting and losing my hat. Not melting, I just need to grow bigger. And my hat, well, I figured that out…not this time!” Frosty said as he tugged on his harness.

“Wait, but, back up… bigger? How are you going to just get bigger?” Nick asked, confused but aroused, his cock already chubbing up thinking about this behemoth growing even bigger.

“Well, I’m made out of snow, silly. Look around you!” Frosty said, waving his arms and beckoning Nick to see. All around them, of course, were wide-open fields of snow. Nick’s property alone, a whole acre of pristine snow, had plenty. 

Frosty bent down and scooped up two big handfuls of snow. “Mmmmm yeah this is the good stuff!” Frosty said as he breathed in the cold smell of fresh snow before he pressed the mound against his broad chest. He rubbed the snow around, grunting a little in pleasure, his thick fingers brushing against the straps of his harness. Nick watched as the snow melted into his body, his huge pecs soaking up the snow like they were two huge sponges. Frosty’s pecs grew right before Nick’s eyes, adding on mass and becoming bigger, thicker, heavier, and wider. Frosty kept rubbing until every bit of snow was gone, the straps of his harness straining to contain the new, thicker muscle on his chest.

“That’s… amazing!” Nick blurted as he stepped up to Frosty and touched his huge chest, all the snow gone. Instead, there was even more muscle, Frosty’s big chest clearly even bigger, like he had a huge gym pump, big thick pecs looking heavy and solid. 

“Pretty great, right?” Frosty rumbled as he stuck out his chest and bounced his pecs, the thick muscle twitching and tensing, pulsing in waves under Nick’s hands. “And watch this!” Frosty said. He flexed some more, adjusted his weight, and watched the pump from the pecs spread out into the rest of his huge body, the added size bulking up his entire body.

“Whoaaaaa,” Nick said, feeling Frosty’s delts and upper arms, thicker than they were before.

“Want to help me pack on more?” Frosty said with a grin, raising an eyebrow. He put his hands on his hips and breathed in, swelling out his round, wide belly and huge pec shelf. He knew Nick would say yes.

Nick licked his lips with anticipation and grinned. “S-Sure,” he stuttered. He reached down and scooped up a big pile of snow, cupping it in his hands. “So, uh, where should I put it?” Nick said. 

“How about right here,” Frosty said as he clenched his fist and flexed his huge bicep in front of his chest, right in front of Nick’s face. Frosty’s upper arm swelled and hardened with muscle, the round bicep peak pressing against the muscles on his forearm. It had to be at least 24” around already.

“Oh man,” Nick breathed, steam pluming out of his mouth. He flopped the pile of snow down onto Frosty’s arm, some of it spilling onto Frosty’s round gut and some onto the ground. Nick packed the snow against the big bicep, rubbing it and molding it like he was making a normal snowman, but underneath Nick felt the biggest, hardest muscle he had ever felt.

“Mmmm yeah,” Frosty grunted as he felt the mass packing onto his arm.

“Wow,” Nick whispered as the snow absorbed into Frosty’s huge arm, packing size on like he was molding a statue with clay. The snow disappeared and in its place was Frosty’s glittering pale white skin, strained and swollen with muscle, bigger than ever. Nick finished packing the snow on, and the arm was several inches bigger.

Frosty stretched his arm out to the side and shook it out, feeling the heavier, bulkier muscle attached. “Oh yeah, check this out,” he growled and then flexed his arm again. The bicep bulged to a new, bigger peak; Nick’s efforts were obvious to see. “Bigger, right?” Frosty said with a smirk. He flexed harder and felt his arm with other hand. The pump in his arm shrank down, but the rest of his body bulged up thicker. He turned sideways and flexed, his upper arm, shoulder, and chest all looking bigger, his meaty cock chubbing up thicker. He looked puffy and swole.

“Oh fuck that is so hot,” Nick laughed, and reached out for more snow, packing more onto Frosty’s chest and belly. “H-how does this… how much does… hell, what does this even feel like?” Nick stammered as he packed more snow onto his growing friend.

“Oh Nick, it feels amazing! Like being filled up with eggnog and gingerbread cookies!” Frosty laughed as he rubbed the snow into his epic torso, getting fatter and wider and thicker. He reached up and hefted one of his huge pecs, feeling its weight and thickness. He flicked a nipple and grunted and grinned. His harness strained as his chest and shoulders bulged with new muscle, but it stretched and adjusted to fit his growing body. 

Nick grabbed a big mound of snow and packed it onto Frosty’s gut. Frosty rubbed it all around, soaking up the snow as his belly swelled until it was hanging over his fat pad. Nick jiggled the fat up and down and then reached down for more snow and packed it on to Frosty’s thighs, which were bigger around than Nick’s waist by now, pale skin hard with growing muscle. 

“I can feel the, mmph, power packing into me,” he grunted as he focused and swelled up a couple inches taller.

Nick jumped back. “Whoa, you… you grew taller!”

Frosty adjusted his feet, the snow brushing against his legs disappearing against his bulging calves. “Well of course, eventually I have only one direction to go!” he said, pointing his thumb up into the air with a smile.

“Wait, ooh ooh, I have an idea!” Nick said, as excited as a little boy on Christmas morning as he ran off to the front porch. Frosty stood up straight and stretched his broader back and neck. His cheeks bulged out to round out his face, and he felt rounder and thicker and stronger than before. 

Nick came back with his snow shovel. “It’ll be faster if I use this!” he said. Nick belt over and scooped up a heavy mound of snow, digging right down to the ground and lifted with some effort. “Ready?” he asked as he aimed the shovel as Frosty.

“Oh yeah, hit me!” Frosty said with a grin, and Nick threw the load of snow at Frosty, dumping a big pile of it right onto the big man’s torso. “Oh yeah, that’s it, give it to me!” Frosty roared as he packed on as much as he could before it fell to his feet. It absorbed into his body and he swelled bigger.

Nick put his head down and just started shoveling away, scooping up big piles of it and throwing as much as he could at Frosty. He huffed and puffed as he got into a rhythm, making a short path into the snowy front yard, lifting hundreds of pounds of snow and tossing it at Frosty. He could hear Frosty grunting and sighing and straining as he packed on more size. 

Finally after he had dug a few feet into the snow, Nick looked up.

Frosty had grown. A lot! Even though Nick had only shoveled a 2’ wide by 3’ wide and 3’ deep section of snow, Frosty had bulked up big time. The big snowman stretched his chest out proudly and faced Nick, clenching his fists and flexing his forearms. He had grown about a foot taller; Nick didn’t even come up to Frosty’s shoulders now, and he was eye-level with the huge man’s meaty nipples. Nick stepped closer and reached up to feel Frosty’s huge pecs, gripping and grabbing and rubbing them, feeling their weight, then ran his hands over Frosty’s bulging, bowling-ball delts. Frosty’s skin was perfectly smooth and pale-white with shimmering, glittering blue crystals in his skin sparkling in the setting sunlight. The big snowman’s legs were massive, and this swollen, hard cock poked against the overhang of his big belly. Nick looked up into Frosty’s perfect blue eyes and grinned. He was euphoric. 

“Oh MAN that felt great!” Frosty rumbled, his voice deeper and louder than before. “We’re just getting started too! Now, where was I…oh yeah! You need a Christmas tree, little Saint Nick!” he said and snapped his fingers, blue frost dusting off of them. “I’ll be right back!” he said and started trundling off towards the copse of trees on the edge of the yard. 

As he jogged through the deep snow, more of it disappeared into his tree-trunk legs, absorbing into his growing body like a sponge soaking up water.

As he got to the trees, Frosty picked out the biggest one. It was a spruce tree, probably 30 feet tall with green-blue leaves covered in a dusting of white snow. It was as tall as Nick’s house and several feet around. It looked perfect. 

“Frosty, what are you doing? Even at your size you’re gonna need a saw or an axe or something! We could just go to the store and get—whoa!” Nick said but was cut off in surprise as Frosty crashed through some of lower branches with surprising ease. 

“Alright Nick, one Christmas tree, coming right up!” Frosty boomed and wrapped his huge arms around the base of the tree. Nick watched as Frosty grunted and pulled, and Nick heard an explosive CRACK fill the cold winter air. Frosty roared as he lifted and the whole damn tree rose into the air. Frosty controlled the tree with unnatural ease, carrying it closer to Nick’s house, waddling over with the enormous tree in his arms like he was carrying groceries.

Nick’s mouth hung open in shock; Frosty wasn’t just huge, he was supernaturally strong, his super strength even more than his gigantic body would suggest. As Frosty got closer, Nick noticed he only came up to the big snowman’s gut now, his eyes even with Frosty’s belly button.

“Where do you want it, boss?” Frosty asked with seemingly no strain or stress in his voice at all. Nick just shrugged and Frosty said, “I know the perfect spot!”, his voice deeper than a few minutes prior.

The big brute carried the tree right to the middle of the lawn, in front of the big living room window and with shocking force he plowed the tree down into the snow, down into the cold, frozen dirt. The whole ground shook, and Frosty regripped and pushed down harder, the tree driving several feet down into the ground. 

Having planted the tree, Frosty took a few steps backs and raised his arms into the air. Blue frost materialized in the air all around the tree, and Frosty waved his arms around, creating a swirling nimbus of cold, frosty air. The ice crystals clung to the branches of the tree, and the tree perked up, looking fresh and vibrant, the colors of the spruce tree leaves almost glowing. 

“There!” Frosty said as he put his hands on his hips and smiled. “NOW that’s a Christmas tree!” he laughed.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

Frosty and Nick get frisky in the snow, then take the action inside so Nick can try some of Frosty's fresh egg nog!

Chapter 3:

Nick walked up to him, staring at the huge man in awe. Frosty was thicker, broader, fatter, and more muscular than ever and had to be pushing nine feet tall. “Frosty, you’re… you’re really strong!” Nick blurted, unsure of what else to say.

“Yeah, I am, huh?” Frosty said with a grin and he put his two huge fists together and flexed his chest and arms. “Feels pretty good to be the biggest and strongest! Makes it all the easier to make this the best Christmas EVER!” Frosty then sat down in the snow, his body bulking up suddenly with more thick muscle as his body absorbed the snow. He was about eye-level with Nick again. He rubbed his hand against his spikey Mohawk and grinned.

Frost reached up and waved his hand, and a swirl of ice formed and coalesced into a perfect crystalline mistletoe. He held it up over his head and grinned at Nick. “I’m standing under the mistletoe…” Frosty said in a cute, sing-songy voice. 

Nick stepped in between Frosty’s huge legs and he leaned in for a kiss. Frosty tasted incredible, a kaleidoscope of Christmas flavors swirling in his mouth, like a candy cane, gingerbread, fresh snow, and powdered sugar all at once. Frosty reached up with his hand and gripped the back of Nick’s head, wrapping all the way around Nick’s skull as he pulled the little man in closer. They made out aggressively, rubbing their beards against each other, tongues wrestling, pushing against each other. Nick reached up and let his hands freely explore Frosty’s enormous body, feeling the impossibly large chest, bowling ball shoulders, huge thick traps. He tugged at the big man’s harness and pulled Frosty closer, and Frosty chuckled; they both knew Frosty was exponentially stronger than Nick, but he let Nick feel like he was in control. 

They separated for a moment so Nick could catch his breath. “I’ve…I can’t believe this is happening,” Nick said, gasping for air. “You’re so perfect!” he said as he reached over to Frosty’s massive upper arms and squeezed, feeling the hard, thick muscles.

Frosty flexed and enjoyed Nick’s shocked reaction as he felt Frosty’s impossibly huge, strong biceps grow. “Hehe, so are you, my little saint Nick,” Frosty said as he reached under Nick’s arms and lifted him up. Frosty fell onto his back, carrying Nick until they were on the ground. Frosty absorbed a huge pile of snow as he laid down. “Did you feel that?” Frosty said as he stretched to his new, bigger size. “Did you feel me growing? I love it!”

“Oh yeah, fuck,” Nick breathed as he sat up on Frosty’s perfect round gut. He leaned against Frosty’s chest and watched Frosty grow underneath him, the harness always growing with his swelling body. “How much bigger do you want to get?” Nick asked, eager for more, pressing against Frosty’s huge pecs.

Frosty shrugged, his giant traps engulfing his neck and pressing against his ears. “I don’t know. Big enough to never melt again! Big enough to spread Christmas all over the world!” he boomed and raised his hands into the sky, shooting a burst of frost into the air and started falling down around them like powder.

As he said that, Nick could feel something huge and cold poking against his back. Frosty’s massive cock was almost two feet long now and as thick as Nick’s forearm. 

“Holy shit!” Nick breathed as he rotated around to face the huge cock. 

“Yeah,” Frosty groaned and spread out his arms and legs into the snow, making a huge snow angel. “All this growing has got me going. Wanna help me out with that, little saint Nick?” he purred and brought his arms together, packing more snow against the sides of his body, triggering another surge of growth. His cock pulsed and grew thicker, harder, and fatter, the slit leaking pre. “I think you’ll love how it tastes,”

“Oh yeah,” Nick groaned as he turned fully. He took off his jacket and threw it aside and gripped the enormous dick with both hands, squeezing it hard and rubbing it up and down. He leaned forward to lick the huge cock head – it was too big for his mouth already – and slurped up the precum. The taste was sweet and intoxicating, and Nick wanted more.

“Oh fuck, yeah little buddy, go for it,” Frosty groaned as he kept pulling more and more snow into his growing body, spreading his arms and legs out as far as he could, then sweeping more snow back in. Each time he grew and grew, expanding taller, thicker, wider, longer, reaching out for more snow every time. “I’m growing more, Nick, just like that huge cock you’re working,” Frosty growled. “You want me to grow bigger, huh?”

Nick answered by licking and rubbing more vigorously, spreading Frosty’s ice-cold precum all over his face and beard, gripping the huge cock as hard as he could but unable to dent the ice-hard pole. He could feel the big snowman growing underneath him.

“Yeah, big Frosty is gonna be giant-size soon, just you wait,” Frosty rumbled, his cock twitching and pulsing as he got ready to shoot. Nick’s mouth was stretched to the max, and he sucked and slurped and flicked the giant, cold cock as hard as he could, like he was eating the biggest popsicle he’d ever seen.

Nick came up for air and breathed hard, a plume of steam rising from his mouth. He shivered against Frosty, suddenly realizing how cold he was. Frosty’s cock throbbed and smacked against Nick’s cheek, smearing icy pre cum on his face, and they both chuckled.

“Getting cold, little guy?” Frosty rumbled, reaching a hand up to rub Nick’s back. His big paw spread across most of Nick’s back. “We can go inside and take care of this there, if you want,” he said, his big breaths making Nick rise up and down on his belly.

“S-sure,” Nick said, his teeth chattering a big. Between the cold air and Frosty’s icy body, he was indeed cold.

Frosty hooked his hands under Nick’s arms and effortlessly lifted him into the air as he rose to full height. Frosty set Nick down, and Nick realized he only came up to Frosty’s belly button. Frosty’s red cock swelled and throbbed as Frosty saw how much bigger and taller he was than Nick now.

“Aww shit, you’re so little now, bud,” Frosty said. He stepped forward and his big dick bumped against Nick roughly. “Let’s go inside,” he rumbled breathlessly.

Nick looked up at the giant snowman in awe. Frosty stretched his new muscles, popping his thick neck and shoulders, tensing his pecs and shaking out his massive quads. Nick could hear a crunching sound, like snow packing together, as Frosty’s huge body adjusted to his new size.

Nick led the way back to the door, Frosty’s big steps rumbling behind him. They encountered a problem when they got to the door though.

“Uh, little saint Nick, I’m not sure I’m gonna fit,” Frosty rumbled. The top of the door frame only came up to his chest, and he was clearly wider than door itself.

“Well, uh, hmm,” Nick said as he opened the door and went inside. He opened it all the way and looked around, but there wasn’t really anything to be done. He looked back outside, a wall of thick, pale muscle taking up every inch of the doorway, centered by a massive, inpatient-looking cock. “Can you try squeezing through?” Nick asked.

“I’ll… I’ll try!” Frosty said, more determined now. He bent his knees and turned sideways, then reached one big arm through the doorway. He stooped down, but still bumped his head against the frame with a crack. Nick flinched.

“Oof, heh, now I know how Santa feels!” Frosty chuckled as he managed to crane his head and neck through the doorway, his big shoulder coming through. His barrel chest, huge ass, and round belly presented the next problems as they both scraped against the frame of the door.

“Come on, chubby, suck it in!” Nick laughed.

“When I get in here… you’re gonna get it for that!” Frosty growled with a grin as he finally pushed his gut through with an “oof!”. 

Finally, Frosty was able to shimmy the rest of himself through the tiny door and into the house. He had just been inside minutes ago, but it all suddenly seemed far too small for the big snowman. 

“Everything is so small in here now! Heh, they don’t make houses for big guys like them,” Frosty said as he straightened to his full height. His spikey Mohawk scraped against the ceiling, and Frosty grinned as plaster fell down around him. 

“Now then, where were we!” Frosty boomed, his massive cock thickening harder, big around as Nick’s wrist and about as long. He stepped closer to Nick, and Nick realized he could reach Frosty’s enormous cock with his mouth without having to kneel down. He hardly had to bend his nick.

“Oh fuck yeah,” Nick breathed as he gripped Frosty’s pole and opened his mouth as wide as he could to slurp up the red, leaking head.

“YEAH Nick, take it,” Frosty grunted. He put his hand on Nick’s head and held the smaller man there, feeling about half of his cock fit into the little guy’s mouth. “You liked seeing me grow?”

Nick just moaned and nodded his head up and down, the motion sending shivers up Frosty’s spine.

“Yeah, I knew you would. You like big guys, huh? Bigger the better? Well I’m the BIGGEST. And guess what, little elf? You’re gonna see me grow even MORE!” Frosty growled, getting into it, dreaming of growing more and getting off on the idea of packing on more muscle.

Nick frantically reached down to stroke his own cock while Frosty held his head in place, thrusting against Nick’s tight lips, his huge glutes flexing as he did, his massive round gut smooshing against Nick’s forehead.

“I’m so much bigger than you already, Nick, damn you’re just gonna be a little snowflake eventually, huh?” Frosty groaned as he felt the cum welling up in his hefty balls. 

“Oh yeah boy, take my cum!” Frosty grunted and then roared, cream erupting from his cock like a hose, spraying ice-cold jets of it into Nick’s waiting mouth. It got all over Nick’s pants, shirt, and face as he dribbled from his lips. It was unbelievably delicious, like candy and cookies and milky winter cocktails, and Nick tried guzzling as much of it as he could. It didn’t just taste good but made Nick feel emotions he never thought possible, perfect holiday bliss and contentment radiating through his body.

“Tastes like Christmas, doesn’t it?” Frosty boomed as a shiver of pleasure rippled through his icy body and frost spread out from underneath him, extending along the ground to frost the entire entryway of the house.

• Like 13

Frosty decorates the house and keeps growing and growing, swelling up to giant size!

Chapter 3

Frosty breathed in deeply, feeling his new height and girth, and stretched his new muscles. He was three times as wide as Nick in addition to being twice as tall. He reached down and squeezed the last drops of cum out of his cock; the festive scent of it filled the air.

“Ah, now that hit the spot!” Frosty rumbled. He planted his feet next to Nick and flexed his huge quads, the muscle flexing out hard and defined, powerful thighs holding up his thick muscular torso. “How you feeling down there, little guy?” Frosty asked.

Nick suddenly felt very tired, as the heavy dose of Christmas cream he just took hit him. He yawned. “I’m about ready to head up to bed,” Nick admitted as he looked outside at the sunset. “How about you, big guy?”

“Oh me, I never get tired, I just need more cold and snow to refresh!” Frosty grinned and swung his arms back and forth. “Say, Nick, where are your Christmas lights? I didn’t see any when I was out there. I think I know what I’m gonna do tonight!”

“They’re in the – *yawwwwn*—garage in a few big boxes. I have a ton of them left over from what the previous owner had plus the stuff I had, but I never had time to set them up this year,” Nick said and felt how silly that was. What could be more important than setting up decorations for Christmas? It was sort of a weird thought to have, but it felt natural to prioritize Christmas above all, like Frosty would.

“Well bud, by the time you wake up tomorrow morning, I promise you’ll have the best Christmas lights you’ve ever seen!” Frosty said excitedly, clapping his big hands together, his belly and heavy-looking pecs bouncing along with him. 

Nick headed up to bed and was out before he knew it as he heard Frosty unpacking the boxes and singing Christmas carols in a deep, booming bass from outside.

--

Nick was awoken by a loud thump right outside his bedroom window. He gasped then looked around deliriously. He looked at the clock on his nightstand and it said 8am. The sun was just starting to glow on the horizon, but he could see a brighter white-blue glow coming from somewhere closer. Nick looked out the window and noticed that all of the snow around the house was gone. He saw footprints on the ground outside, and they ranged in size from very large to…impossible.

“OH NICK!” Frosty’s voice suddenly boomed from outside, louder and deeper than he remembered. Nick jumped in surprise then tensed up. “COME ON OUT AND SEE!” 

Nick bolted out of bed and put on his pajamas. Just as he did, his whole house shook like something had crashed into it. “Frosty!?” Nick said in surprise. 

Suddenly the walls cracked and a gust of cold air whooshed into the room from above. Nick yelped and jumped back as the entire roof of his house cracked open. He saw huge, powerful fingers ripping it up, digging into the house. Nick’s jaw dropped as he saw Frosty, now easily taller than the house itself, lifting the roof up with one hand and grinning down at Nick.

“HEY THERE, LITTLE GUY! I WANNA SHOW YOU MY DECORATIONS!” the now giant-sized Frosty boomed, his voice making Nick flinch. Before Nick could react, Frosty’s other hand reached in and grabbed Nick around the waist, wrapping all the way around him. Nick was lifted up and out of his bedroom into the cold morning air. Frosty stepped back from the house, his feet thumping the ground, and he set the roof of the house back down like he was closing a dollhouse. Nick turned to look at the house when Frosty had backed up a few steps.

The entire house was lit from the front bushes to the highest eaves of the roof with beautiful, professional-looking, perfect Christmas lights. They were mostly white with a few sections of color, and they were all covered in ornate crystalline ice sculptures, twisting and curling perfectly to enhance the lights and make everything look all the more grand. Even the huge 30 foot tall tree was covered in lights. Nick’s mouth hung open in a grin as he took it all in.

Frosty bent over and set Nick down on the ground then stepped back over to the house and stood next to it. The windows rattled as he stepped, and the big Christmas tree shook.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK?” Frosty rumbled. He was twice as big as the house, which made him at least 60 feet tall. He was bigger, wider, thicker, fatter, and more muscular than before, impossibly huge, towering over the yard. He was a proper giant now, Nick thought, puffy and swole. Nick felt a weird sense of vertigo as he looked up at Frosty, who smiled wider and giggled, though it sounded like a deep rumble to Nick. He stomped closer to Nick, the ground shaking under his epic tonnage, and he planted himself in the front yard, towering over Nick, his feet planted wide to make room for his thick thighs. Nick only came up to his ankles; Frosty’s titanic calves bulged in front of him, and his thick toes dug into the frosty grass; the snow in the front yard was mostly gone, presumably absorbed into Frosty’s huge body. Nick looked up and could just see past Frosty’s chubby cock, round gut, and shelf-like pecs to see Frosty staring down at him with his ice-blue eyes.

“ISN’T IT GREAT?” Frosty boomed, gesturing with his hands at the house. “I WORKED ON IT ALL NIGHT! I WANTED TO GET ALL THE WAY UP TO THE TOP, SO I HAD TO ADD A FEW FEET TO REACH! NOW IT REALLY FEELS LIKE CHRISTMAS HERE!” he said like an excited kid. He turned back to the house, his huge feet digging up the dead grass in the yard as his feet planted, and he waved his hands. More frost magic erupted from his fingers, and the house was coated with even more ornate icicles. The lights seemed to glow even brighter, and Nick’s heart filled with holiday bliss.

“Oh Frosty, it’s amazing! It’s like something out of a movie!” Nick beamed. “But I’m even more excited about YOU! Look at you, big guy, you’ve grown so much!” Nick said as he stepped closer and dared to touch Frosty’s calf muscle. It was freezing to the touch but hard as ice and it pulsed and flexed in his hand.

“HEH, YEAH, IT FELT SO GOOD! I NEED TO GROW EVEN MORE SO I CAN REALLY START SPREADING THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!” Frosty said, his voice sounding ominous. Suddenly he kneeled down, his huge leg slamming into the ground next to Nick with a rumble, and then shifted his weight and sat. Frosty’s tonnage hitting the ground made Nick stumble; he had to catch his balance on Frosty’s big foot. “WHY DON’T YOU RUB MORE SNOW INTO ME AND HELP ME GROW?” Frosty said as he spread his legs out until Nick was between them.

Nick looked up at Frosty, who even sitting was several times taller than him, smooth round belly pressing against his thickening cock, massive thick muscles fighting for space and twitching as he adjusted his weight, the only hair on his body his short, spiky Mohawk, black chinstrap beard, and mustache. He looked youthful, fresh, and excited. His bulk heaved up and down as he breathed.

“Sure, big guy!” Nick said, in a daze. He could think of nothing better than Frosty growing bigger and stronger. He walked closer and picked up a clump of snow in his hands and then reached up to pack it against Frosty’s heaving gut. He was right next to Frosty’s stiffening cock, which was swelling up to be as long and thick as Nick’s body.

“YEAH, I CAN FEEL IT,” Frosty rumbled from above; from Nick’s vantage point, Frosty’s huge chest and tummy blocked his view. “WHY DON’T YOU TRY IT UP HERE?” Frosty said, and suddenly a huge hand reached down to scoop Nick up. Frosty’s strong fingers wrapped around Nick’s torso and the little guy was lifted up and onto Frosty’s expansive round gut. He sat there, balancing between the giant’s pecs and belly. Perched on Frosty’s belly, Nick could reach all the way up to Frosty’s chin.

“THERE WE GO, NOW I CAN SEE YOU. AND HERE’S SOME MORE SNOW!” Frosty said as he reached out for more snow, bringing a handful up next to Nick. Nick readily grabbed an armful of the snow and started rubbing it into Frosty’s chest, packing more snow against the giant’s weighty pecs. Frosty hummed in pleasure. 

“Your muscles feel so good,” Nick blurted, deliriously horny. Frosty tensed and flexed them in response. “So how did you grow so big?” Nick asked.

“IT DIDN’T TAKE MUCH,” Frosty boomed. “JUST KEPT GRABBING UP SNOW AS I WORKED ON THE HOUSE. AND THERE’S STILL A LOT LEFT IN THE YARD!” the big snowman said as he gripped the rest of the pile of snow in his hand and watched it disappear into his fist. 

“Yeah I bet it’s hard to stop once you start,” Nick said as he felt Frosty growing against him.

“YEAH, IT FEELS SO GOOD.” Frosty rumbled. He reached down, his big chest muscles tensing against Nick, and gripped his half-hard cock. He adjusted his weight and rubbed his dick, which smeared icy pre cum against his belly. The big giant sighed contentedly as Nick continued to rub snow into his chest. Frosty’s cock grew even more. Nick looked back as he heard it slap against Frosty’s gut behind him. The huge, swelling, leaking cock head was bigger around than his head. “

NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT I THINK IT’S TIME FOR ME TO GROW A LITTLE MORE,” Frosty rumbled and moved to stand up. He grabbed Nick and set him on the ground. “YOU MIGHT WANT TO GET BACK OVER BY THE HOUSE,” Frosty said and lifted up a big fistful of snow and proceeded to eat it. “HEH, I GUESS YOU COULD SAY I’M HUNGRY FOR MORE SIZE!” he mumbled with a mouthful of snow.

Then Frosty flopped onto his back, spreading out and then rolled over, steamrolling up more and more snow as he moved over the entire front lawn. Nick’s acre of snow started disappearing quickly under Frosty’s huge bulk, rumbling and booming and swelling up bigger and bigger. The snow clung to Frosty’s skin until Nick couldn’t even really see the big man underneath, just a big pile of rolling snow slowly but surely moving around the house, scooping up snow around the size yard, then moving into the back yard. Frosty hummed and chuckled and growled with pleasure as he rolled and rolled, his body swallowing up all the snow in the yard.

Nick dashed upstairs in his house to get a higher vantage point and get a better view, but by the time he was upstairs, Frosty has already moved back on to the front of the house. Nick felt and heard the rumbling end, and went back to the front to see.

In the front yard was a huge mound of snow, indistinguishable at first, a huge rolled-up ball that had picked up most of the snow from the entire property. The huge mound shifted, then moved, then rumbled with bassy chuckling. Nick watched in awe as the snow mound morphed into shape, massive powerful muscles emerging from the snow, forming into huge thick legs, hard, muscular arms, an enormous smooth gut that jiggled with fat, and broad, heavy-looking pecs that heaved with muscle, then finally a broad, smiling young face framed perfectly by a black chinstrap beard, sharp mustache, and crisp mohawk. Frosty rose up out of the snow because he WAS all of the snow, and stood to his new height. 

The house only came up to his knees now, and Nick had to crane his neck to look up at the behemoth. 

“OH YEAH!” Frost rumbled as he looked down at Nick and the tiny house below him, his enormous back blocking out the newly-risen sun.

Frosty brought his fists together and flexed, growling as his muscles hardened into perfect shape with a crunching sound, like the sound of dense snow packed together. A gust of magical cold erupted out from his body, and Nick felt chilled to the bone. 

• Like 7

Frosty rumbles into down, spreading Christmas cheer and destruction. He continues to grow and grow and then shares his power with Nick.

Chapter 4:

Frosty reached down and scooped tiny Nick up. Nick rose up in the air like an amusement park ride, wind whooshing around him, and Frosty deposited him on his massive shelf-like chest. Nick tumbled out of Frosty’s hand and clung to the edge of the center strap of Frosty’s enormous leather harness, which had grown with the ice-cold giant as he expanded into a 100-foot tall behemoth. 

“LET’S GO SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD!” Frosty boomed, his bassy, loud voice rumbling against Nick who was pressed against his smooth, broad chest. “HOW DO YOU LIKE MY MUSCLES NOW?” Frosty asked as he peered down at the tiny man clinging to his chest. Frosty breathed in deeply and flexed his pecs, and Nick felt the skin beneath him undulate, surge, and swell up and out. Frosty bounced his pecs some more and Nick was bounced around; he hung on to the harness for dear life.

“HAHA YOU’RE MY LITTLE STOCKING STUFFER NOW, HUH?” Frosty laughed as they approached the next house on the block. “WELL WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE? ANOTHER HOUSE WITH NO DECORATIONS! NOT VERY FESTIVE! LET’S CHANGE THAT!” Frosty echoed as he crouched down to get a closer look at the little house that came up to his thigh. It was like a doll house to him, and he leaned over and peered inside the windows to see a terrified old couple. 

“MERRY CHRISTMAS!” Frosty boomed, his voice shaking the windows of the house. “HAHA, HERE WE GO!” Frosty said as he stood tall again and rubbed his hands together, his thick sausage fingers sparkling with blue magic. Suddenly Frosty threw his hands out, and tendrils of ice blue frost magic wrapped around the house, swirling around it in a blur. Nick looked down and watched as the house was quickly covered in strand after strand of magically glowing strings of lights, linked together with swirling icicles and glittering frost until the entire house was covered in a perfect glowing display. Ice radiated out from the house in geometric patterns, and the trees in the yard all turned into Christmas trees, even the deciduous trees. Frosty’s magic clearly was growing more powerful. The big man started laughing, his booming laugh echoing down the street as the morning sun made his icy, pale body glitter in the light.

Frosty stepped back to admire his work and he brushed his hands off, satisfied with a job well done, frost dust scattering into the air as he did. Nick looked down and the house looked like a Christmas post card come to life, a perfect little country home after a fresh snow, all decked out for the holidays. Nick wasn’t sure what had happened to the couple inside, but he didn’t really care; it was so perfect and so dang Christmasy it made him tear up.

“NOW YOU’RE IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT!” Frosty said as he turned and started down the road to the next house, his big feet leaving giant-sized footprints in the snow, which of course he was absorbing into his growing body. “LET’S DECORATE THE WHOLE BLOCK!”

Frosty set about doing this to every house in the neighborhood, each one more extravagant and perfect than the last, his prowess with his Christmas magic growing more and more. Soon he was doing two or three houses at the same time, waving his huge arms and transforming the land and neighborhoods around him in seconds as he made his way closer to town.

“WELL THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFUL, BUT THE FIRE IS SO DELIGHTFUL, AND SINCE THERE’S NO PLACE TO GO, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!” Frosty sang, his great big bass voice resonating across the small town of Minot. He waved his arms, magic erupting from his hands. Clouds gathered and formed unnaturally, and a flurry of snow started falling from the sky throughout the town. He stomped through the streets, ice spreading from his huge feet and fabulous swirls of icy decorations and magically glowing lights following in his wake, spreading out from him like waves. 

“JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE ALL THE WAY!” Frosty sang, and he reached down and adjusted his huge package, which swelled up thicker and bigger as the joy of spreading Christmas cheer filled him. “WELL, MAYBE IT SHOULD BE JINGLE BALLS INSTEAD! HAH!”

Frosty suddenly stopped as something caught his eye, and he sat, crushing everything underneath him. He reached out for a car, the biggest he could find and held it up. “CHECK IT OUT, LITTLE SAINT NICK!” the big man boomed as he played with the car. It fit just right in his hand, and it looked like a toy. Frosty hummed, and frost covered the car in seconds, the entire thing icing over and turning white-blue. Frosty then tightened his grip, the muscles in his forearm swelling and blue veins bulging out, and crushed the suddenly fragile-looking car in his hand, glass shattering and metal cracking and crunching as the car yielded to his incredible strength. 

“HEHE, COOL,” Frosty chuckled as he threw away the wrecked mass in his hand. “LET’S SEE HOW STRONG I REALLY AM,” he said and shifted around until he faced a small office tower, maybe 4 or 5 stories tall. He got to his feet and crouched in front of the tower. Frosty suddenly and violently punched down into the ground around the building, his huge hands breaking through concrete and foundation to dig deep into the earth. He dug and ripped up the ground all around the building until he was able to reach under the entire building. He got a good grip on the foundation underneath and then started standing up, lifting the 50-foot tall building with him. His powerful forearms and biceps flexed and bulged as he hoisted it into the air with a grunt. His thick thighs and meaty ass supported the tons of weight he lifted as he stood to his full height. Frosty bounced the building and foundation up and down a bit, clods of frozen dirt falling to the ground, and then he tossed the entire load away. It flew in the air for a moment and then crashed down with a stupendous boom into a nearby neighborhood. Frosty clenched his fists and grinned. “THAT WAS TOO EASY!”

He approached the tallest building in town. It came up to his chest, right about even with his nipples; already the big snowman was outgrowing Minot. “WATCH THIS!” he rumbled, then knelt down and wrapped his huge, thick arms around the little building. Nick scrambled to get out of the way and not get crushed between Frosty’s chest and the building. Frosty crushed the little building against his broad chest and flexed and squeezed, his traps, shoulders, pecs, and arms bulging with muscle as the building disintegrated. Frosty groaned and laughed as he felt the building crumble in his grip, and he let it down, the ruins of the hotel tumbling to the street below, debris bouncing off his huge round belly and scattering at his feet. “AWESOME!” Frosty boomed. 

The second tallest building in Minot didn’t even come up to his chest, but Frosty went to it and set Nick down on the roof. “IT’S TIME FOR ME TO MAKE THIS WHOLE TOWN INTO CHRISTMAS LAND! BUT I NEED TO BE BIGGER… GOTTA GROW MORE!” Frosty said. He turned and waddled his way out of town, ignoring the chaos he was causing as his huge, musclebear body paved a path of icy, beautiful destruction in his wake, singing Christmas carols at the top of his voice the entire way out of town.

From the roof of the 7-storey building he was on, Nick could see Frosty jog out into the open snow fields on the outskirts of town as residential neighborhoods receded into farmland. Frosty flopped down into the fields, stretching his massive body out into a snow angel and pulling more snow in. Nick watched in awe as the giant swelled up bigger, ballooning with size in bulging bursts of growth, packing on more muscle, more fat, and more height as his body absorbed all the snow it could touch. He would then get up, taller than before, and rumble over to the next field, scooping up heaps of snow along the way with his hands and feet, and do it again, grunting and humming with pleasure.

The next field he plowed the snow together into the middle with his feet, pushing it around like he was shoveling, and then flopped into it, packing all the snow into his giant belly, making it grow distended and huge and round. Nick watched as Frosty stood up, his enormous belly swollen and sagging down to his legs, and then started packing it down into his body. He absorbed and redistributed the weight, his deep voice rumbling as he chuckled, his muscles bulging up and out rounder and thicker and stronger as his gut returned to normal size, a sizable belly overhang still pressing down on his hard cock. The ground shook under his tonnage as he finished, and he flexed his pecs and arms, admiring his new muscles. 

Eventually Frosty continued farther outside of town, stopping occasionally for more snow, growing and bulking up thicker and taller, then moving on until he was out of sight. Nick found the door inside the building to warm up, and spent the next hour enjoying the view of the newly Christmas-ized town, admiring the work that Frosty had done. Soon after, Nick saw and heard jets streaking through the sky, and the tornado siren in the town went off even though it was the middle of December. The entire town started scrambling into emergency, and the Air Force base just outside of town mobilized to evacuate citizens and defend itself from the giant menace that has just walked through town. Nick saw this and frowned; they just didn’t understand that Frosty was trying to spread the magic of Christmas to the whole world to fill it with beauty and joy! They would know soon enough.

And sure enough, a moment later Nick felt and heard a rumbling in the earth, a steady rhythm of giant footsteps that grew louder and more forceful. The ground shook, and Nick’s building wobbled ominously. He braced himself against a wall but it was no use; the floor beneath him bucked wildly as the force of Frosty’s steps rocked the ground. Just how big had he grown!?

Suddenly, the ceiling above Nick folded in on itself and disappeared, replaced by two enormous fingertips. Plaster and dust rained down on Nick; the entire roof of the building and the floor above him were gone. The debris rose into the air like it was a pinch of dust, revealing blue sky and the massive, towering, pale figure of Frosty, who was crouching down over the building, looking down at Nick inside. The giant grinned as he found his friend and flicked the building roof across down. 

Frosty had grown enormous, 10 times his previous height and thicker, wider, and more muscular than before. Every inch of his giant, smooth body was covered in beefy, full, hard-looking muscle with a generous layer of fat over it. His enormous cock – which was hard and rubbing against the bottom of his gut – leaked shining precum. His skin seemed to sparkle and glitter in the sun, his skin a frosty white. 

“I’M BAAAACK!” Frosty rumbled, his voice echoing through the town louder than ever. “MERRY CHRISTMAS!” 

Suddenly a squadron of jets whooshed in from across town, flying low, and launched their attack. Explosions erupted all around Frosty, and he was lost in the flames and smoke of the attack. Nick cried out and took cover as fire burst over his head, but suddenly the fire was blown away in a gust of ice-blue wind. Frosty was completely unscathed. 

“IT’S GOING TO TAKE MORE THAN THAT!” Frosty boomed as he stood and faced the planes. A nimbus of frost magic surrounded him. “NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM SPREADING THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!”

The planes circled around again and readied to launch their assault, dozens of them, but this time Frosty was ready. He lashed out with his magic and every plane was caught in the icy-blue blast of frost. The planes instantly were disabled, frozen on the spot, and fell out of the sky like paper airplanes, crashing all around Frosty, exploding into flames, some even crashing into Frosty. Frosty cradled his huge gut as two planes rammed into it; Frosty bounced his belly up and down, jiggling it and laughing at the futility of the tiny jets. He brushed the debris off his perfectly smooth skin and turned back down to Nick in the comparatively tiny building.

“THERE YOU ARE, LITTLE SAINT NICK!” the giant boomed, and with a whirl of magic, a giant snowflake formed around Nick. Nick was lifted into the air by a gust of frosty wind until he was eye-level with the giant. Frosty’s face filled Nick’s vision as the jovial giant grinned at the little man floating and flailing in the air. “HAHA YOU LOOK FUNNY LIKE THAT, LITTLE GUY! YOU’RE SO TINY,” Frosty said and then held out a hand for Nick to land in. The snowflake dissolved into mist and Nick landed roughly in Frosty’s huge palm. “WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY MUSCLES NOW?” Frosty said as he raised his other arm and brought his fist up and flexed his huge bicep. It swelled up bigger than ever, round and hard, bulging with muscle, his delts and traps swelling with muscle too. “DO YOU LIKE IT?” Frosty said, looking for approval from Nick, who was too stunned to say anything. His upper arm was hundreds of feet around. 

“HEH, WELL LITTLE SAINT NICK, NOT ONLY AM I BIGGER AND STRONGER, BUT MY MAGIC HAS GROWN MORE POWERFUL AS I HAVE GROWN!” Frosty boomed as he held Nick. “I CAN EVEN SHARE MY POWER WITH YOU… AND I THINK IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO JOIN ME IN HELPING SPREAD CHRISTMAS ALL OVER THE WORLD!” Frosty said with a twinkle in his eye.

Before Nick had a chance to ask questions or object, Frosty brought his hands together, cupping Nick in his palms, creating a freezing cold, dark cave with Nick inside. Confused, Nick yelled, but suddenly Frosty’s hands began to glow. Icy blue light surrounded Nick, and he felt colder and colder, shivering and shaking as the light and frost magic intensified around him. “Frosty… stop! You’re… it’s too… what…” Nick mumbled as his entire body went numb from extreme cold as the frost magic engulfed him, entered him, and changed him. He passed out as the light intensified to a brightness that even Frosty had to squint and turn away from as he concentrated on the tiny man in his hands. Frosty started singing the Beach Boys’ “Little Saint Nick”, the words to the song echoing all over town as his magic transformed Nick. 

Suddenly an explosion of magic erupted out of Frosty’s hands, causing even the giant snowman to stagger backwards. Out of Frosty’s hands, Nick emerged, floating in the air. He was transformed; physically, he had matured into a middle-aged muscle daddy, 7’ tall and 400lbs of jacked, mature musclebear. He wore a red fur-lined vest, tight jeans with a thick, black belt, and heavy-looking black boots. A trimmed white beard covered his face, and his short hair was shaved into a Mohawk not unlike Frosty’s, but white. His muscles tensed as the transformation completed; he was leaner than Frosty, with thick abs and more definition, but this only served to make him look even more muscular and powerful. 

Frosty smiled as he held the newly changed Nick above his hands, floating in the air like a snowflake.

• Like 4

Nick uses his new powers to have some fun, but then gets the tables turned on him by the more powerful Frosty!

Chapter 5

Nick floated down and landed in Frosty’s enormous hand. He looked over his new form and grinned, satisfied with the change. Nick felt the weight of his huge pecs, the firm cobblestones of his abs, and cupped the enormous bulge of his package. He looked down and tensed his forearm and marveled at the blue veins dancing along the muscular forearm, coursing with magic.

“LOOKS LIKE LITTLE SAINT NICK ISN’T SO LITTLE ANYMORE,” Frosty boomed from above, and Nick looked up to see Frosty’s excited face looking down at him. “YOU’RE THE HOTTEST MUSCLEDADDY SANTA I’VE EVER SEEN! WITH ALL THE POWERS AND RESPONSIBILITIES THAT COME WITH BEING SANTA. HOW DOES IT FEEL?” Frosty asked.

Nick closed his eyes, his mind processing everything that had changed, suddenly aware that he had omniscience of every person on Earth, all of their deeds and desires, all of their wants and wishes. He felt new abilities, ways of making toys and wishes come true out of nothing, ways of traveling to every location on Earth in seconds, ways of manipulating time to do a year’s worth of work in one night. As he gained control of the enormous stream of information in his head, he slowly opened his eyes, took a deep breath, and said, “Ho, ho, ho…it feels very good, Frosty!” Nick said in a deep, rich, resonant voice. “Thank you for helping me become what I’ve always wanted to be!” he said and flexed his right arm, the mound of his bicep rising into a tall, firm peak.

Frosty reached over with his other hand and his huge finger poked Santa’s big bicep and Frosty hummed in approval. “NOW THE TWO OF US CAN REALLY MAKE THIS THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER AND GIVE PRESENTS TO EVERYONE!”

“That’s right!” Saint Nick said. “But first, I’ve got a big present for you,” he said. Red magical energy flared up in Nick’s hands, and his mind tingled. He imagined what he wanted, and the power he possessed worked to make that reality.

In an instant, Frosty shrank down to just 10 feet tall. Frosty gasped and then started falling, but Nick swooped in to catch him, floating effortlessly and carrying the weighty bulk of Frosty’s still-huge and muscular 10 foot self back down to the ground, in the crater of one of Frosty’s huge footsteps.

“Wh-what are you doing, Nick?” Frosty asked, dazed, as he landed, still bigger than any man and absolutely thick and hugely muscular, but far smaller than the 1000 foot-tall titan he was a moment ago. 

“Giving you your present, son,” Nick said as he undid his heavy belt buckle. “Have you been naughty or nice? Aww hell, you don’t have to tell me, I already know,” Nick said as he fished out his thick, hardening cock. It was swollen and red, with a plum-sized cock head.

“Oh yeah Nick, I need that!” Frosty said and dropped to his knees. Even on his knees, he still had to lean down to slurp up Nick’s thick dick.

“Call me sir, son. You helped make me the man I am now, but I’m your daddy now. And I know just the way to thank you, mmph,” Nick grunted as Frosty applied harder suction to his now rock-hard dick.

Frosty came up for air, gasping. “You make the perfect Santa, sir. How does it feel?” the burly snowman asked as he went in for more.

Nick sighed and flicked his meaty nips as Frosty kept going. “It feels, mmmph, so powerful. I can sense the dreams and wishes of everyone on Earth, and I know I can help. I can even feel your wishes, big man,” Nick purred and Frosty looked up at him. Nick had never realized how young and innocent Frosty looked, naïve even. “I know just what you want,” Nick said as he pulled away. He stepped out of his jeans and helped Frosty up to his feet. 

Frosty’s weighty gut pressed against Nick’s face as he stepped closer. Frosty had to lean down considerably to kiss Nick, and they made out, rubbing beards together, grasping at each other’s muscular bodies, grunting and growling. Even though Frosty was bigger and stronger, Nick was more aggressive, pushing against Frosty enough to make him stagger back, rubbing his pecs and belly and arms roughly, pulling on Frosty’s tight leather harness to move him around as he wished. After a while, they detached and Nick reached out to jiggle Frosty’s big belly and massive cock. 

“Turn around, son” Nick ordered, and Frosty didn’t hesitate.

“Yes sir!” Frosty breathed. Nick only came up to his chest, but Frosty was clearly the submissive one now as he got on all fours, his huge glutes parting just enough to reveal his tight, smooth hole.

“Mmmm yeah big guy, you got such a nice ass for big Santa to fuck,” Nick said as he stepped up and worked his huge cock head into position. “This is what you wantec for Christmas deep down, isn’t it?” Nick growled as he thrust his whole cock in, sliding in perfectly.

Frosty growled in pleasure as Nick’s huge cock plowed him. “Unnnnggg yes sir, how did you know?” Frosty moaned as Nick thrust out and then in again, gripping Frosty’s meaty ass with his big hands.

“I know everything about you now, son,” Nick rumbled as he picked up speed. “I can see every one of your desires, and it’s beautiful. Together we’re gonna make the whole world into permanent Christmas,” Nick said. 

“Huummmmgggg yeah,” Frosty groaned as Nick fucked the hell out of him. 

“And I can see one more wish you have, little Frosty,” Nick said. He leaned in and whispered. “You just love growing bigger, don’t you?”

“F-fuck yes,” Frosty breathed, his own cock harder than it had ever been before and leaking icy precum on the ground.

“Yeah that’s what I thought,” Nick said as he pushed on Frosty to bend over more. “You want so much more, don’t you?”

“Yeah!” the huge behemoth breathed, tensing his back muscles to show Nick. 

Nick reached forward and gripped the big man’s huge, thick lats, marveling at the massive size and hardness of Frosty’s giant body, drinking in the insane amount of muscle packed onto him. “You’re gonna get so huge, bigger and bigger, and I can’t wait to watch you pack on even more size,” Nick said, egging Frosty on.

“Yeah!” Frosty growled, getting into it and pushing back on Nick’s huge cock.

“Gonna get so huge the world will rumble beneath your feet. How about a mile tall, huh big man?” Nick grunted.

“Fuck yeah, sir!” Frosty groaned.

“Nah, that’s not big enough!” Nick yelled as he got closer to cumming. “I wanna see you pack on size until you tower over mountains! I want you to spread your magic until the whole world looks like the North Pole!”

“YEAH!” Frosty roared as he grunted and his cock exploded, blasting icy cum onto the ground. 

“Oh yeah!” Nick groaned as he shot his own load deep into Frosty’s ass, thick blasts of it until he let go of Frosty’s hips and backed up.

Frosty stood back up to his full height and turned to Nick and grinned. “My turn!” he boomed, and he suddenly stretched a few inches taller.

“W-what?” Nick said as he backed up a step as the huge man stepped towards him. Frosty’s cock swelled up to maximum hardness again instantly, shining smooth like ice and dripping with cum. He reached out towards Nick with both hands and grabbed him, his big hands wrapping around Nick’s huge arms and gripping him firmly.

“Yeah, this is the other part of my Christmas wish! Didn’t you see it?” Frosty boomed as he turned Nick around and lifted him up effortlessly with his huge arms. Nick grunted as he was bodied around by the bigger man; he pushed back with his magic to keep Frosty from growing, but the snowman’s magic snuffed his own out effortlessly. Frosty grew several more inches taller, his massive cock as thick as Nick’s wrist, and his muscles bulged out even bigger. “Merry Christmas!” Frosty growled as he plunged Nick down onto his huge dick, which was still slick with his own magical cum.

“Unnnggggg!” Nick groaned as Frosty’s giant cock impaled him. “Oooohhhhhuuuuuu,” Nick groaned as the Christmas spirit filled up again. Nick fought back one more time with his magic, trying to calm the beast down, but Frosty responded by breaking Nick’s magic further and growing even more. He had been toying with Nick this entire time, letting him feel like he was in control. 

“You may be father Christmas, but I’m still the big man around here!” Frosty said as he grew taller as Nick’s magic gave way to Frosty’s indomitable size and power. “Your magic is strong, but mine is way stronger!” Frosty said jovially and wrapped his massive arms around Nick’s chest. He squeezed tightly, biceps and chest crushing the white-bearded muscle daddy and Nick grunted and groaned. “How’s it feel? Wow sir, you’re so light!” Frosty said as he bounced Nick up and down like he weighed nothing.

Nick could only moan incomprehensively as Frosty’s 18” dick plowed into him. Frosty grinned as he hefted Nick’s 400lb bulk up and down, grabbing Nick under his armpits and bouncing him up and down, up and down, harder and faster. Frosty’s huge traps and shoulders bulged with impossibly huge muscles, and his biceps hardened and strengthened into 40” cannons. The metal on Frosty’s harness jingled as he pounded away.

“Jingle balls, jingle balls… mmmm yeah you’re riding on my one-horse sleigh now, Santa!” Frosty laughed as he fucked and fucked relentlessly, his huge full balls slapping against Nick’s ass. The big snowman spun Nick around on his huge cock, holding Nick up just with the strength of his dick for a moment before gripping Nick’s arms and resuming his pounding. Nick watched in awe as Frosty swelled up bigger, a few inches at a time, his body bulking up thicker, his cock expanding in Nick’s ass, the meaty pecs spreading out wider and heavier before him as Nick’s magic gave way to Frosty’s. Nick’s cock thickened up again even though he had just cum, pressing between his own muscular abs and Frosty’s round, fat belly. 

“So much,” Nick grunted breathlessly, feeling the giant cock inside him grow as Frosty expanded to bigger and bigger, “so much power!” 

Frosty grunted and leaned down to kiss Nick hard, rubbing his thinner dark beard against Nick’s rugged, luxurious white beard. “Just wait until I’m back to full size,” Frosty growled as he tensed his cock and bounced Nick up and down harder. “Then you’ll see my REAL power! And I’m not done growing!”

Nick sighed with a guttural groan, his cock rubbing and rubbing against Frosty’s perfectly smooth, round musclegut. Finally Nick exploded with another round of cum that shot all the way up to Frosty’s lips, covering his beefy pecs and bearded chin in snow-white cum. Frosty licked up the cum that had made it to his lips and his eyes lit up.

“Tastes like Christmas!” Frosty rumbled as he exploded into Nick’s ass, cum spurting out from the tight ass of muscle daddy Santa. Frosty groaned and shivered as pleasure rippled through his huge body. Frosty lifted Nick off of his massive cock and set him down, then started surging back to his full height in abrupt spurts, erupting with size. 

“I’d stand back if I were you, Santa! It’s time to get back to business!” Frosty boomed as he surged bigger, muscle exploded onto his body, his gut thickening up, his legs ballooning out into tree trunks, his body expanding taller. 

Nick was able to recover, pull his pants up, and take off flying into the air as Frosty grew, crushing the pavement and nearby structures as his tonnage increased. Nick flew up and away to a safe distance and watched the giant snowman expand back to his full 1000 foot-tall size, his young, excited face full of the joy of Christmas, a twinkle in his eye as he looked over the tiny town at his feet. His belly jiggled as he took a few steps and stood in the exact middle of town. 

“MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!” Frosty rumbled, his voice like thunder, and he waved his arms. Blue frosty erupted from his hands and the entire town was blasted in a blizzard-like ice storm, perfect icy decorations covering every inch of the town, creating a beautiful, crystal ice wonderland. 

• Like 7