The Man Who Saved Me (Updated 30 Jan - Chapters 1 to THE END)

I'll join the others here.  I love to write.  It makes me happy and satisfied; but I usually write with Disney endings.  Yours is not.  Yours feels so raw and real that I, like many others here, felt heartbreak and a deep sadness because it is a thing called "mortality" that you shared with us.  

It did feel rushed, but not because of you.  It was because I wanted this to go on forever.  I wanted happiness without end, but that is not reality and you reminded me of that in the most unexpected and beautiful way.  

Maybe one day I'll write a story with a realistic ending; but for now, take comfort in knowing that you shared with us a beautiful ride, one that so many hundreds of us believed to be almost real.  

I don't know you.  Ive never chatted with you. Ive never told you how much your writing struck me deeply.  But I will now.  Thank you. 

Good luck on your next journey.  So many of us wish you the best.  Don't be a stranger, even if like me, you disappear for a few years.  You'll always have a home here and we'll welcome you with open arms.  

• Like 4

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

This is now my favourite story on this forum - well written, beautiful story, great characters, and some sexy times thrown in! Thanks so much for your work on this, it's a story I know I will come back to again and again :)

• 8 months later...

I'm a newcomer to this site and to the wonderful and fantastic stories. Each time I read this I sob when I get to the end. My partner isn't a superhero in real life, but to me he is. He has saved me from myself many times.

Thank you my virtual friend! A wonderful piece of work. You’re contributions are much appreciated. Be well and good luck! 

and don’t forget to send pics of your own growth!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I just re-read this story once more. Such a work of art.
I’m sad that the author has decided to leave the forum, but maybe he pops in from time to time to see if someone is still commenting on his work.
If you read this, dear author, here’s my thanks to you: you wrote a true masterwork!
I wish you’d return among us…

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2