Gene Hack (2022 update)

Mikeytron

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
21 minutes ago, muscleshabilles said:

I think this thread is dead.  :(

According to his profile page, the author is still visiting the site (as recently as Saturday), and he hasn't deleted his account like several other people. So, I refuse to give up all hope!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Superb writing, insanely hot. The 2nd sex scene made me almost cum in my pants hands free! But still, you had to add some bittersweetness to it, right? The worst seems inevitable yet I pretend it just turns out well in the end. Prove me wrong by writing a sequel. 😉 Or wait, you better don't. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Trippin said:

Superb writing, insanely hot. The 2nd sex scene made me almost cum in my pants hands free! But still, you had to add some bittersweetness to it, right? The worst seems inevitable yet I pretend it just turns out well in the end. Prove me wrong by writing a sequel. 😉 Or wait, you better don't. 

I’m so glad you enjoyed it!

Funny enough, in the years between me posting the first draft here and actually finishing the thing last week, someone else asked my permission to write a sequel / conclusion, which I granted! They did a great job. You can think of it as an AU.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mikeytron said:

I’m so glad you enjoyed it!

Funny enough, in the years between me posting the first draft here and actually finishing the thing last week, someone else asked my permission to write a sequel / conclusion, which I granted! They did a great job. You can think of it as an AU.

I know I know, I've read it. But first, it's not written by you (you know exactly how push my buttons) and second, it's pretty much the ending I wanted to avoid, you see? 

• Like 1