Handyman Muscle...Finale, added April 16th

bbmikenj

• 2 weeks later...

Great continuation to a great story, I absolutely loved it, Ruben is such a beast and now he might be turning Doc into a little bit of a beast himself. I look forward to more! 

• 5 weeks later...

A month went by, and Doc’s body had transformed itself. He now weighed 275lbs and was leaner than he’d ever been in his life. He’d gained an inch in height and was now 6’2”. He’d given up his regular practice, but was keeping his hormone replacement clinic open for abbreviated hours, so he could spend more time lifting. He and Ruben workout twice a day now, for 2 hours each session. Doc’s vascularity had quadrupled, and sometimes, when he saw himself in the mirror, in the stringer tank and posers he wore to lift in, he’d spontaneously cum to his own reflection.

At his clinic, he found himself being more assertive, even aggressive, toward his patients. The big men who came in for their treatments used to intimidate Doc. Now, he was the one that intimidated them. He could see it on their faces. Even the ones who were still bigger than him. He figured it was because he was now way stronger than they were. And they could tell because of the way Doc could maneuver them around on the exam table. His hands and fingers had gotten thicker and bigger than he’d ever dreamed, and he liked the unbelievable strength he’d developed in his grip. He liked to hear a big guy give out a little yelp when he told them to lay back on the table as he grabbed their shoulder and pushed them back, squeezing harder than he needed to. “Jesus, Doc,” said one 300 pounder, “what kinda protein powder you been taking?”

Doc also liked taking his time going thru their charts while he stood in front of them in the exam room. He’d outgrown his lab coat, and now wore short sleeve white dress shirts. He could feel the men checking out the size of his arms even without looking up at them. And who wouldn’t look at them, all veiny and rock hard with sinew. His slightest hand movement made his forearm muscles roll and ripple with power.

Doc was especially looking forward to an appointment with a particular patient. Dino was a 340lb powerlifter, who Doc had overheard making homophobic remarks at the gym. Doc had never said anything to the guy, but he had replaced his hormone treatments with placebos, so the big oaf was coming in to find out why he was losing size and strength.

Once Doc had him in the exam room, he had him strip down to his briefs for a full exam. Homophobe or not, the guy was quite a vision to watch undress. Doc had to help him get his shirt up over his huge lats and off his 24” arms. His hairy chest was over 70 inches, and his pec slabs rested on his solid powerlifter gut ball. His hairy quads had to be 34 inchers. Doc had him lay face down on the exam table, which creaked and sagged under the big bull’s weight.

Doc snapped on a latex glove to his right hand, then he greased up his index finger. “Time for a prostate exam,” he said to Dino, who began to sit up in protest.

“I don’t take anything up my ass, Doc,” said the big man, pushing himself up on the exam table. But Doc put his left hand on the middle of Dino’s back and pushed him back down. As he held the big gorilla there, his face pinned to the table, Doc realized he was holding him down with relative ease. He must have at least twice the guy’s strength.

“Today you’re going to take at least my finger. We have to see if anything’s going on up there. Can’t you feel how weak you’re getting? I’m holding you down like a child.” With that, Doc pulled the big man’s briefs down over his huge hairy buttocks mounds, and jammed his finger into the deep beef crack. He found the opening and slid his finger in. Dino groaned in protest, but Doc held him in place with ease. He slid his finger in deeper and found the prostate gland. He rubbed his finger on it, around and around, far longer than he needed to, and as he massaged the gland, the pitch of Dino’s groans changed into moans of pleasure. Doc continued to stroke the prostate as the big ape started bucking into the exam table.

“Doc, what the fuck….feels so good….I never felt……” And as Doc caressed the gland over and over again, Dino’s eyes rolled up in pleasure. He bucked into the table so hard that Doc thought it might collapse.

“You like that, big boy?” Doc asked him.

“Fuck yes, fuck, fuck.”

“You want me to stop?” asked Doc.

“No!  No no no.” Dino was feeling the most ecstasy he’d ever imagined. His meaty cock was hard as steel as he rammed it against the table.

“Beg me for more,” said Doc.

“Oh please yes, more! More. Harder.” Dino was drooling all over the exam table paper. Doc slid a second finger into him and shoved into him harder. Goosebumps covered Dino’s rhino sized back. His skin flushed like a baboon in heat. Doc made one final thrust and held his fingers on the big man’s gland. Dino came into the table, gripping the frame so hard that the metal dented in.

Doc pulled his fingers out, took off the glove, and tossed it into the waste bin. “Okay, roll over and sit up,” he said.

Dino sat up on the table. His thick chest fur and gut were covered with sweat and cum. “What just happened?” he asked, his eyes glazy.

Doc grabbed a handful of paper towels and began to wipe Dino down. “I just unleashed your deepest latent desire. And now you’re going to want it again and again.” And despite the fact that Doc didn’t want to be drawn to the guy, he couldn’t help chubbing up as he rubbed down the big ape and his overly muscled, hypermasculine torso and quads, all ruddy from sex with an exam table. “I’m going to do you a favor,” Doc said, tossing the cum soaked towels away, then washing his hand. “I’m going to give you an address. After you leave, if you feel like you want to experience something like this, only better, go there. Just let yourself in the front door, it won’t be locked. I think you’ll like what you find on the inside.” Doc wrote down an address as Dino got dressed.

“I don’t know what you mean, Doc,” said Dino, acting as if nothing had happened. But he took the paper from Doc, and put it into his pocket. “I got to go.” He wouldn’t look Doc in the eye, but instead, hurried out of the exam room. He walked to his car, got in, and sat in the driver’s seat for awhile. He couldn’t believe what had just happened, how turned on he was having his ass worked like that by the doc. It didn’t mean he was gay though. Did it?

He pulled the piece of paper out of his pocket and crumpled it up, tossing it on the passenger seat. He started the car. He sat there for a couple more minutes, the engine running. Then he reached over and grabbed the paper, unfolding it. He entered the address into his phone GPS. He couldn’t drive there fast enough, to find out what was awaiting him.

Doc watched from his office window, and chuckled to himself as the uber-masculine Dino peeled out of the parking lot. Doc knew exactly what he was heading for.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Oh Man what a mean cliffhanger.

If the Doc's changed his body to a 275 pounds muscle monster in a month then Ruben for sure surpassed his dream to eb the biggest +50 years oldbodybuilder out there.

I can not wait to read what's in store for Dino once he reaches the house

• Like 1

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I read the first chapter, then got behind during the holidays. What a treat it was to read 2-4 all together! I'm glad Doc is getting big too, and yes, like everyone else, I'm dying to see how big Ruben has gotten after a month on the new gear. The demonstrations of strength are also fantastic, particularly Ruben running while using the car as a weight and the ease with which the doc handles his patients, even the huge power lifter. 

I'm looking forward to Dino's encounter with Ruben and of course more growth!