Night at the Bar - By Dandicoot

Dandicoot

Author's Note: So this is just a very self-indulgent story I wrote for myself, hope you all enjoy it!  (Also, characters in this story are anthro, as a side note!)

It was a cold, lonely night for me.  I had decided to drive down to the bar for a few drinks to try and forget a few things for a little bit (never a good idea, I don't know why I never learn).  The bar was about 10 minutes away, located in a back-alley, a place where no one really bothers you if you drink alone.

I had been drinking for several hours, scrolling through "dating" apps on my phone, hoping for at least someone to take notice.  Of course, they didn't.  They never do.  No one even responds to some scrawny guy like me.  Before I knew it, it was 2am.  I knew I was in no condition to drive, so I started drinking some water and headed out at around 3am.  I usually sobered up pretty quick, and I was feeling alright.

As I was walking out the door, I felt a strong hand land on my shoulder.  "You ok there, boy?" a deep, baritone voice rung out in the silence of the night.  I turned my head to look over my shoulder, seeing the bouncer of the bar sitting in his metal foldable chair.  He was a powerful bull, reaching eye level with me despite the fact he was sitting down.  His horns were always perfectly polished and sharpened, no matter what day it was.  He always wore a nose ring as well, a look I always thought was cliché, yet sexy.  He held a thick, lit cigar between his teeth, puffing it occasionally.  I had heard he was a retired bodybuilder, and he looked like it.  His traps climbed far above his head, and the rest of his upper body was beyond wide.  So wide that whenever someone was causing problems outside, he just stood in front of the doorway to block entrance to the bar.  His lats were expansive enough to completely block the door, and the musclegut he had nearly matched his lats in width.  His pecs jutted out at least a good foot from his body, with that belly of his sticking out another foot.  It was impressive he even found a tanktop to fit him, even if it was stretched tightly across his pecs and gut.  His arms were probably as thick as my entire torso, though I had never really asked for a formal comparison.  And his legs, well, let's just say you have to have some powerful legs to support a body that huge.

As I was inadvertently taking in this bull's marvelous body, he waved his free hand in front of my face.  "Hello?  You ok?" he asked again.

"Oh!  I, uh, yeah, I'm fine.  I'm just about to head home for the night," I spoke as confidently as I could.

The bull frowned, taking his cigar out of his mouth as he looked me up and down.  "How much you been drinkin' tonight, boy?"

Was it really that obvious?  I didn't think I had seen the bouncer walk in the bar at any point in the night, so I was pretty sure he couldn't have known just how much I was drinking.  "Oh, you know, enough haha..." I laughed nervously.  "I was drinking water afterwards, and I honestly feel fi-"

The bouncer cut me off.  "How far away do you live?" he spoke sternly, setting his lit cigar in his ashtray on the ground.

"Just ten minutes away, really not that far!  I'm feeling fine to dri-"  My sentence was cut off by the bull forcefully shoving one of his thick fingers into my mouth.  I must have been a little more tipsy than I thought because as soon as that finger passed my lips, my eyelids lowered halfway and I managed to give it a slight suckle before he pulled his finger back out.  Luckily, I didn't think he noticed my submissive instinct.  He sniffed the finger that was just in my mouth and stared me down.  "You lyin' to me, boy?"  He definitely smelled just how much alcohol I had been drinking that night.

"N-no, sir!  I-I honestly feel fine!  I-"  Once again, my sentence was cut short.  The bull grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and stood up, lifting me into the air.  He must have been at least 6'5", a true behemoth of a man.  My feet dangled as he spoke to me.  "Listen, boy, I don't appreciate liars.  But yer cute, so I'll give you one free pass."

Cute?  Did he actually just say that?  I couldn't believe my ears.  He continued, "Yer in no condition to drive, so how about you stay here with me for a lil while?  I promise ya, daddy'll keep ya safe."

I could feel the blush spreading across my face.  It was probably even showing through my fur.  I gulped, my only answer being a slight nod as I looked him in the eyes.  He smirked as he brought his free hand up, gently caressing my face as he slowly pressed his thumb into my mouth.  I closed my eyes and suckled, feeling a sense of security around this bull.  "That's a good boy..."  The bull sat back down in his chair, gently lowering me on top of his large, round gut.  The arm he had been using to hold me up by the collar was now draped over me, holding me close to him.

I continued to suckle on his finger, his strong hand rubbing my back.  "So what made a lil guy like you drink so much tonight, hm?"

I paused my suckling, pulling my mouth off his thumb.  "I...I..."  The truth is, I felt embarrassed to admit it.  I felt ashamed.  "I'm just...so lonely, daddy..."  I hadn't planned on calling him daddy like that, but he was the first one to take notice of me in months.  I guess you could say I was pretty desperate.

But he didn't seem to mind, thankfully.  He wrapped his other arm around me, leaning down to give me a kiss on the forehead.  "Well you got me now, boy."

I let out a soft moan in response to that statement.  A huge hulking behemoth of a man actually wanted me, probably the scrawniest guy in the city.  I couldn't believe my luck.  He released his arms from around me and bent down to grab his cigar again.  He chomped on it and gave it a good, long drag.  He pulled the cigar back out of his mouth and turned his head away from me, exhaling all the smoke out through his nose.  I shivered at the display, always having fantasized about a man like this.  The cold breeze of the night air blew the smoke back in my direction, and I coughed a bit.  It was clear I wasn't used to thick cigar smoke like that.

The bull chuckled, sitting there as he held the cigar near his lips.  "Sorry, boy, I tried."  He spoke with such a genuine tone, yet I could tell he enjoyed that little moment.  He raised his free arm and put his hand behind his head, revealing a forest of armpit hair.  I had never seen such hairy pits in my life!  I felt like if I had buried my face in there, my muzzle would actually completely fit within that deep, sweaty pit of his.  And then, it hit me: his musk.  I took in a deep breath through my nose, and I got a lungful of his musk.  I instinctively let out a quiet moan, unable to control myself.

The bouncer smirked, turning his head towards his open pit and taking a good whiff, himself.  "Ahhh...sorry, boy.  I never wear deodorant.  Hate the fruity smells of it.  I'm a man, and I wanna smell like one."  He stared at me for a few moments, waiting to see if I was going to reply.  I didn't.  I was too flustered to say anything.  "Though, it doesn't seem like you mind, do you?"  I simply shook my head.  "Didn't think so."

He took another whiff of his pit, grunting as he took it all in.  "Damn, I smell good."  He looked at me again.  "Though, I can never get a second opinion, it seems.  No one's brave enough to get a full whiff of this manly scent.  I've offered, but no one's taken me up on it.  Shame...they don't know what they're missing out on."  I was shaking by this point, trying desperately to control myself.  I didn't want to scare him off.  "You know, they say if you enjoy each other's musk, it makes you good breeding partners..."  Oh god.  "But I haven't had a chance to test that theory..."  He was actually doing this on purpose.  "What's wrong?  You're looking a lil light-headed, boy.  Maybe you should drink something..."  He actually wanted me t-

Before I could finish that thought, my face was deep in that cavernous pit of his.  I huffed his musk.  I licked his sweat.  I did it all like my life depended on it.  I needed this, I didn't care how the scent burned my nostrils or how salty the sweat was on my tongue.  This was a man I had been waiting for, and I wasn't about to let this opportunity pass me by.  I huffed until I felt like I was going to pass out.  I licked until I could taste no more sweat.  Several minutes passed before he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me out.  I wore a dazed, stupefied smile on my face, looking like someone who had just been hypnotized.

"Feeling better, boy?" he asked me.

"Yes, daddy," is all I had the energy to say.

"Good."  He took a puff of his cigar, this time blowing the short puff of smoke into my face.  I coughed, but I didn't tell him to stop.  I must have looked like I enjoyed it because he took another drag, smirked, then snorted the smoke into my face through his nose.  I coughed and moaned as the smoke cloud enveloped my head, my cock rock-hard in my pants by this point.  It was pressing through my pants and against his stomach.  It was the first time I really noticed how turned on I was, but I imagine he noticed the entire time.

He continued his onslaught of smoke, turning me into a coughing, blushing mess.  My thoughts were quite literally clouded with his smoke.  The only thoughts running through my head were of how I could serve him, how I could please him, how I could make him happy.

He neared the end of his cigar, looking like there was one long drag left in it.  He grinned at me and said, "Say good night, boy."  I didn't know what he meant at first, but he took the final drag of his cigar, his chest inflating with the deep breath he took.  Then, he tossed the remainder of the cigar aside and wrapped his powerful arms around me.  He bearhugged me tight, squeezing all the air out of my lungs.  Then, as he released and I thought I was going to get a breath of fresh air, he kissed me and forced every bit of his smoke inside of me.  The feeling was harsh, yet passionate.  I could feel every bit of his breath inside of me, claiming me as his.  My eyes rolled back in my head as I came right then and there, soaking the front of my pants with the biggest load I had ever shot in my life.

A combination of the pleasure and lack of oxygen led me to pass out.  I dreamt of that studly bull for as long as I was passed out.  I dreamt of his musk, his smoke, his size...he was everything I had ever wanted in a man.

I woke up in my bed the following afternoon, my head killing me from the night before.  I didn't remember how I got home.  In fact, I didn't even remember leaving the bar.  All I remembered was the dream I had about how the bouncer of the bar took me and-

I sighed.  It was a nice thought, but it'd never happen, no matter how real that dream felt.  I reached for my phone from the end table and was about to check my messages.  That's when I noticed a piece of paper under my phone.  I picked it up and read it.

'Hey boy.  I hope you don't mind, but I drove you home last night.  It was a tight fit to get into your car, but I made it work.  I also had to check your license for your address and use your keys to get in the house.  I felt real bad snooping around your wallet and going into your house like that, but I wanted to make sure you were safe.  I hope last night was everything you were looking for and more.  A boy like you deserves a strong daddy to take care of you and keep you happy.  If you ever want to do a bit more, you know where to find me.

P.S. Check under your pillow.  I left something for ya.  Sorry, I haven't had a chance to wash it in about a week, but I don't think you'll mind.'

I stared at the note curiously for a couple moments before turning around and picking up my pillow.  I went wide-eyed at what I saw.  It was his tanktop from the night before.  It wasn't a dream!  I tossed the note aside and picked the tanktop up, burying my face into it and huffing up his musk.  It was perfect.  I smiled as I kept huffing his scent.  I knew where I was going tonight, but maybe I'd drink a bit less this time.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...