58 minutes ago, Jeremy91 said:

I havent had much time to work on the story further but I see myself getting back into it if there’s any interest still.

*cough* Oh there's PLENTY of interest, Jeremy91! 

Part XV

“Fuck dude. My balls feel so full.” I moan. 

“That’s because they are bro. Those cum factories are gonna be demanding your attention 24/7. But that just means you get to take care of it by jerking off.” Blake smiles. “I’ve been dealing with the same problem for years man.”

Blake reaches down and pats his big nuts with one hand and cups mine with the other. “Close bro, but not big enough yet to top these boys.” 

Even though I feel so much stronger and virile, the jealousy I feel toward Blake still eats away at me. It’s like my entire being now craves to be the largest man. I smile to myself, knowing how I’ll get there. But for now the urgent pressure in my groin demands my attention. 

“You said you wanted to watch me take it for a test drive? How bout you drive it for me?”

“Only if you think you can handle mine.” He quips back. 

I reach out and grab the base of this thick cock. “I got this man.” I reply as I grab his meaty palm with my other hand and guide it to my dripping cock. “The question is can you?”

Blake begins jerking my cock, his meaty, calloused palm feels so much different than my own hand and is so much larger than Jay’s. I can feel his palm engulfing my shaft and head. He’s easily able to get the entire girth of my cock in his single hand; I can’t even do that I think to myself. 

But my thoughts can’t focus long as the pleasure wraps my entire body. “Fuck.” I moan. 

“What can I say? I’ve had a lot of practice. Though usually it’s with much bigger rods.” Blake quips. 

I give his cock an errant squeeze, having forgotten that my hand was wrapped around his swollen flesh. I try wrapping my hand around his head but feel that my fingers can’t quite make it all the way around. Damn, he’s got more meat than a horse. I think silently. 

“Impressive isn’t it?” Blake replies as he continues to knead my cock. 

“Yeah man. I can’t wait to be this big.” I reply greedily. 

“You sure about that bro?” Blake Says menacingly. “Careful what you wish for.”

Blake begins squeezing my cock harder. At first the increased pressure feels good. But after a bit I feel my cock softening under the pressure and it begins to hurt. “That’s starting to hurt Blake.” I wince.

Blake says nothing and continues pumping my cock, gripping it even harder. He takes his free hand and places them on my nuts, giving them a squeeze.  

“Fuck dude, let me go!” I say as I try to push myself free of his grip on my junk. But he just continues, not saying a word, pressing harder with each second. 

The pain grows from uncomfortable to unbearable. I grit my teeth and pray that he doesn’t do any damage to my junk I haven’t even got a chance to enjoy yet. I feel tears welling in my eyes as I’m on the verge of passing out. 

But then I feel something turn over i side me and the pain subsides. The pressure around my cock and balls fades away and Blake’s touch feels warm again. I open my eyes and think I will see that he has relaxed his grip but I witness him straining and flushed red as he continues to squeeze my junk as hard as he can. Veins form around his neck and forearm as his hands turn blue from the amount of pressure he exerts. 

I see that his hands don’t quite fit around my shaft anymore and that my cock looks flared and angry. I grin, knowing what is happening as I throw my head back and let the bliss of growing wash over me. 

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...