Part XII

I let out a loud burp as I finish the XL pizza at the kitchen table. Blake is still scarring down wings as I rub my full stomach. 

“You’re still hungry?” I marvel at Blake. 

“Takes a lot of calories to look like this.” he replies as he flexes each pec in series, straining the fabric of his black tank. 

As Blake finally finishes off his 50 count wing piece he leans back in his chair. He pulls his tank up revealing his perfectly chiseled, yet not overly defined 8 pack and gives it a rub. His hand glides over his treasure trail and he wraps it around his meaty finger. The hand the carelessly wanders into his shorts where it presumably rests on his fat, soft cock. 

“So, when do I get the reward for winning our contest?” I say casually. 

“Why not now?” Blake Replies, eying the cinnamon sticks on the table. 

“So, back at the sauna, you said your cock looked to be around 14” but earlier you said it’s 13, 13.25” on a good day.” I ask. 

“Yeah. Thought I was pretty clear. I’m a grower. And I expect you are too, based on your changes lately.” Blake says as he grabs a cinnamon stick. 

“So, you noticed.” I ask blushing. 

“Duh, dude. An oversized shirt couldn’t hide all that beef on you. Plus, I saw you a last week taking a leak. Then now you’re sporting that fuck stick? No way you’ve been lagging that thing around this whole time.”

“Yeah. I’ve been growing a lot recently.” I answer shyly. 

“Did it start the first time you were with a guy naked?” Blake asked. 

“Uhh, howd you know?” I ask confused. 

“Same thing happened to me, albeit a while back.” Blake answers. “A guy at the gym was changing beside me and naked. Not a huge guy or anything but definitely bigger than I was. I throw my stuff in the locker and go workout. Back then I was doing a bunch of light stuff. But I had this surge of power. I flew through my workout and when I was done I had a huge pump going on that stretched my once baggy shirt. It kept getting tighter and uncomfortable. So I grabbed my stuff and raced home.”

“Then what?” I ask, enthralled.

“Got home and ripped off my clothes. By then they actually hurt. I looked myself over in the mirror and I looked big. Not what you see today but so much bigger than I had been. And there was an even bigger surprise.”

“Your cock?” I asked knowing from experience. 

“Bingo. That thing looked so stuffed in there I thought it was going to break free on its own. I unceremoniously hauled it out and played with it for hours. Eventually I busted a nut and most of the changes were gone by morning. But the same thing kept happening and I think it finally stabilized or something. Every time I was around some other guy larger than me in a physical setting I knew I would grow. By the time I was in college, I looked like this.” He said flexing his right bicep.

“So, how’d your cock grow today if I wasn’t bigger?” I asked. 

“Well, over time I’ve learned to control it.” Blake said. “I still need some other guy in the room and it helps if there’s a kind of power struggle going on. It’s like my body refuses to be subjective and be the smaller guy. So, when you turned on the cocky meter I decided you needed to be shown a lesson.”

Blake reaches for another cinnamon stick but realized he’d scarfed down the last one. 

By now I was painfully hard. I slipped my cock out of the jock pouch and let it free in my shorts. I felt a stream of precum run down my shaft and off my hanging nuts. I was so hard thinking about this potential. 

“Show me.” I demand. 

“Pretty sure you got a good show earlier.” Blake quipped. 

“No, show me how to grow.” I try to say calmly. 

“Alright. I don’t want you ballooning up on accident one day. That’d be hard to explain to mom and dad. But go shower first. You smell.”

• Like 14

Part XIII

After the shower I laid down on my bed. I had put on a pair of my old underwear just to see how well my 5” soft cock and XXL egg sized balls now filled it’s pouch. I remember how my former 2”er was always lost in the fabric of my pouch. Thank god those days are long gone. 

The thought of how far I had come began to arouse me, I felt my cock begin to lengthen. As if on cue, there was a knock at the door and then it swung open. Blake bounded in. He was somehow now drinking a huge protein shake though he had just killed all that food. 

“You’re going to get fat.” I say. 

“Nah, it all goes to my dick and ass.” He said smiling. 

“Stand up. Want to measure you before your growth.” Blake Says. 

I dutifully stand. Blake takes a tape out of his pocket and pushes me to the wall. He places the base at my feet and reads off “6’1.” He walks away to the bathroom and returns with a scale. I stand on it and he says “180lbs, not bad.” 

“Now, I know I’ve seen it in action but I’m going to measure it now.” As he pushes my tighty whities to the floor. My soft cock lies there, waiting. Blake takes the tape and puts it along my shaft. I shiver, the steel cold against my flesh. “5 1/8ths inch. I remember when I was this small.” 

I grimace but swallow my rage. 

“And let’s see just how big this puppy gets.” Blake says as he begins to stroke my shaft with his meaty hand. I throw my head back from the feeling of another’s hand on my cock. It’s still so new and sensitive. 

I begin to harden and grow under Blake’s expert hand. He spits on my dick to reduce the burning part of the friction. The warm and wet feel so good on my cock and soon I’m hard as a rock. 

“Nice tool on you already. We definitely share that fat mushroom head.” He says as he runs his finger under it, tracing the ridge.  “I can’t wait to see what it’s going to look like soon.”

Blake’s attention to my cock and reminder that I’m about to have a growth spurt makes me cum almost. But instead a fat stream of pre shoots out of my cock and coats Blake’s hand. He shrugs and says “can’t let’s this go to waste” as he pulls down his shorts revealing his soft cock. He rubs the pre into the pliable head and I see it engorge slightly. 

“So, before we begin, I have to warn you of something. If you cum before you’re done growing, you’ll ruin the entire process. You have to shut down the growth first.” Blake Says. “Anything you gain during the growth will disappear and then some. The bigger you grow in a session there’s an even bigger shrinking.”

“That’s not good.” I reply. 

“It’s a blessing in disguise. If you ever take yourself over the edge of comfortable size there’s a way out. One weekend back at college I had the apartment to myself. I felt like I needed a boost for a workout and lost myself in the growth a few times. Let’s just say I was much bigger than right now for 24 hours.”

“How big did you get?” 

“Oh, about 6’11”, 350 lbs.”

“How big did it get?” I say gesturing to his cock. It’s head still wrapped in Blake’s hand, massaging it. 

“I remember measuring it at about 18”. It was fucking amazing but not realistic. Even now, 14” is too much. Hell, 13” is too. I need to bring it down back to 11”. Nobody wants it inside them this big.” He sighs. 

“I don’t think it can be too big.” I reply. “I’d rather be hung like a horse than have my old 5 hard inches back.”

“Yeah bro. Maybe you’re right. But be careful what you wish for.” Blake Replies. 

• Like 21

So Blake says that he doesn’t want to get too big, but he also admits that he will refuse to be the smaller man, and the little brother claims he wouldn’t mind being bigger than Blake is. So I forsee a situation in which the little bro gets really big snd stays thst way, prompting Blake to stsrt competing with him. Something like that.

This story is so good. I'm really enjoying the rivalry between the brothers, and especially now that we all understand that this is the trigger for growth! And the teaser of having the ability of the MASSIVE growth, but with the option of the kill/cum switch.

Love it, keep it up (you have been so far).

• Like 1

Part XIV

“So, are we going to do this thing or not?” I ask bluntly. 

“Yeah. Let’s get down to it.” 

Blake removes the tank he was wearing so we’re both naked now. Me with my gymnasts body and hardon. Blake with his bodybuilder physique and slumbering giant. 

“Ok, we’ll start off the easy way.” Blake says as he shoves me hard and I crumple to the floor. “Get up small fry!” He booms. 

I stand up, confused but more angry. “What the fuck was that‽ “ 

“I’m putting you down where you belong. At my feet.” Blake smirks, towering over me. He brings his huge arm up and flexes his bicep. “You see this, this is real man muscle. Look at that twig you call a bicep. Pathetic.”

“I. Am. Not. Pathetic.” I growl.

“The fuck You aren’t. Look at me. All this fucking muscle.” Bland breaks his flex and places his extended palm on his chest. His huge hand looks small when he places it on his pec. That meaty mound of muscle spreads from his delts to the center of his chest where it meets its twin and form a deep groove. 

His hand slips down to meet his firm 8-pack. It traces the cracks that each taut muscle makes until his hand is down to his navel. It then slides over to where his Adonis belt bulges away from his hip. He grabs the meaty muscle tightly in his hand and squeezes, massaging the muscle. 

“Come on little guy. You know you want to touch it.” He gestures down to his sleeping monster, hand on his hip. “No one can resist touching it. Especially when they’re used to handling their own pathetic worm like yourself.    

The flash of heat floods my face but the pull to his cock is so much stronger. I focus myself and don’t move. 

“You mean people line up for that weak, soft cock?” I reply cockily to Blake. “You can’t even get it up.”

Silently Blake closes his eyes and grits his teeth.  I see the head on his cock begin thickening and expanding. In seconds it’s reached its full size from earlier. It looks insanely huge on his soft shaft. All flared and red. But it doesn’t look out of place for long. His shaft balloons larger in long pulses as it also begins to straighten out, rising from its resting place on his balls.

Once the show is over and his cock reaches its monolithic size he grabs my wrist. I lock eyes with him and become startled. His normal soft, brown eyes aren’t looking at me, but cold, black eyes stare me down. 

“Careful brother, I am slow to anger but once provoked I have difficulty controlling my rage. You must feel it too. The jealousy of being smaller. Don’t you crave the size? Don’t you thirst for it?”

I gulp loudly. The fear in my body making me nauseas. 

Blake moves my hand to his cock and places it on his angry head. “Now, how does a real mans cock feel?”

“It feels...” I trail off as I feel my arm grow tight. I look down and see my forearm striated with unfamiliar muscle and fueled strength. 

I smirk and squeeze Blake’s cock head tightly. He winces in a bit of pain but he’s so hard not much damage is done. 

“I feel strong.”

I release Blake’s cock and immediately place my hand on my bicep. I can feel it swelling with new mass, growing firmer under my hand and spreading it apart. My eye travels up my arm and I watch my shoulder stretch outward, nicely capping off the enhancement to my bid and tris. 

My chest has too expanded morphing into squared off slabs of meat that touch in the center to form a deep groove. They now stand off from the rest of my body a solid inch. A field of dark, smooth hair now spreads from the groove outward giving my pecs an even more masculine look. The hair is more concentrated around my darkened nipples.  

My lats flare out from my body as I feel my back widen in strife with the other changes. I can feel my traps growing up my neck, thickening and strengthening. 

My stomach still maintains the six pack it has but the individual abs have grown wider and taller. They also have grown in thickness to push away from the rest of my core. My abs now look strong instead of just superficial. My Adonis belt has too thickened, adding pounds of muscle and extending off my hips like Blake.  The hair from my chest doesn’t cover my stomach but a dense treasure trail forms below my navels and snakes down my thickly muscled groin to my pubes. 

Sadly I don’t see that my cock has grown and my nuts still resemble large eggs, hanging loose in their sack. But my gaze is drawn down to my quads. The striating muscle forms thick ropes down my legs. I feel their power building the size taking shape. It makes me feel weak in the knees but I know my muscle wouldn’t dare let me fall. Then I feel my ass twitch. I reach around and feel a large mound of tight, firm flesh covered in a light dusting of hair. I give it a squeeze and let out a soft moan. 

“Fuck yeah bro.” Blake Says, snapping me back to reality. I had almost forgotten he was in the room. I turn to face him and see that he looks a little shorter than I remember. But everything looks further away now. I must have grown taller too. And by the looks of it by almost two inches bringing me up to 6’4” of man meat. 

“Looking good bro.” Blake smiles. “And I think you got one last surprise in store this time around?” 

“What?” I reply. 

Blake motions at my crotch. “It’s usually the last to catch up.” He says as I see my nuts drop lower, my sack loosening. Then I can feel an increase of weight in them as my nuts visibly expand. I cup them softly in my hand as they spill over my grip. 

But my fascination with my nuts is cut short by the stirring in my cock. I feel a surge of blood rush to it and veins explode out of the shaft. I almost cum from the pressure but bite it back remembering Blake’s words. 

The pressure increases and I feel myself getting hard, lengthening. Which is odd since ive been rock hard for so long. But my cock swells larger, growing to reflect my change in body size. 

The head swells and turns a bright red.  The ridge of my head flares out and swells thickly. The shaft thickens and grows longer, forcing my head further from the base. I desire to stroke its length but I don’t dare touch...yet. I swear it must have grown to at least a full foot long if not more.  

I can feel the slit of my cock growing larger, willing to accommodate more of my seed. My nuts begin to itch as they grow increasingly hairy, making them look like hyper masculine. I begin to smell an odor coming from my crotch. It’s musty and has tones of salt but it’s enveloping and strong. It smells like man. Not dirty or rank but comforting and sexual. 

And then I feel a click in my body. Like the tap feeding me was shut off. 

“How you fucking feel stud?” Blake says, his rod swinging in front of him. 

“It’s so heavy.”I say gesturing to my body. 

“We can take care of at least one heavy thing right now.” Blake says as he cups my balls in his hand. “Because I got a big load I need to dump and I want to see you take this puppy on a test drive.”

• Like 22
  • Upvote 1

That bit about the rage taking over was interesting. Each chapter we learn more about their ability.

Blake knows how to control but his brother doesnt. I like how he taunts his brother to trigger the growth.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I havent had much time to work on the story further but I see myself getting back into it if there’s any interest still.

So, here’s a teaser:

Part XV (Teaser):

“Fuck dude. My balls feel so full.” I moan. 

“That’s because they are bro. Those cum factories are gonna be demanding your attention 24/7. But that just means you get to take care of it by jerking off.” Blake smiles. “I’ve been dealing with the same problem for years man.”

Blake reaches down and pats his big nuts with one hand and cups mine with the other. “Close bro, but not big enough yet to top these boys.” 

Even though I feel so much stronger and virile, the jealousy I feel toward Blake still eats away at me. It’s like my entire being now craves to be the largest man. I smile to myself, knowing how I’ll get there. But for now the urgent pressure in my groin demands my attention. 

“You said you wanted to watch me take it for a test drive? How bout you drive it for me?”

“Only if you think you can handle mine.” He quips back. 

I reach out and grab the base of this thick cock. “I got this man.” I reply as I grab his meaty palm with my other hand and guide it to my dripping cock. “The question is can you?”

• Like 14