• 2 weeks later...

Part X

Throwing the door to the sauna open I bark “get out” at the one small guy in the room. His eyes bulge in response to my impressive form and he dutifully obeys, rushing toward the door, trying to keep his towel around his waist. 

I walk over to the wooden bench and recline back, feeling my sweaty, hairy ass on the warm bench. Leaning back I’m able to get a prime view of the changes unfolding in front of me. 

My chest continues to expand. The mass of muscle spreads further down my front, inching closer to my core. The gap between my pecs dwindles, the two glaciers moving closer to one another. 

I give my right pec a flex and feel the muscle tighten and expand forward. I cup the mound and give it a squeeze, the flesh beneath refuses to budge regardless of how hard I try to make it bend to my will. 

I let go, my pec red from the effort and my hand on fire. Upon inspection, I notice my nipples have darkened somewhat and grown larger around. I reach out with a single finger and massage one. I can feel thin wisps of hair becoming matted with my sweat and the steam of the sauna. 

I close my eyes and lose myself in the ecstasy of the situation. The pleasure from my sensitive nipples being toyed with and the feeling of increasing heaviness of my muscles makes my already plump cock begin to harden. I don’t dare touch it though, the feeling is too good and I intend to ride it out as long as I can muster. 

I crack open my eyes to watch my behemoth rise to full size. The thin material of the jock was already stretched but the growing rod inside its tight pouch forces the material to become translucent so that I can see my bright red head clearly. I feel the jock’s hem rise from my thighs as my cock drives the pouch from my body creating a large tent. 

The stretching fabric finally stops, its elasticity has ended and now the war between my still growing cock and the expertly engineered jock is being waged. I know who the winner will be though, it’s only a matter of time before I rip through these like the true alpha I am. 

My attention is ripped away from my barely contained rod as I hear Blake’s voice boom from before me. “Nice pecker.” He smirks and stands in the door of the sauna. 

“What the fuck do you want?” I reply angrily. 

“I wanted to make sure you weren’t doing anything dumb. You stormed off.” He replies. “But it looks like you’ve got things under control.”

He trods over beside me and peels his shirt off. He then slides his shorts down and reveals his overly stuffed jock strap. 

“Plus I could use the steam and maybe a release.” He says grabbing his junk. “And I think a release would do you some good too.”

Still pissed from earlier I look at him and immediately down to his jock stuffed with his soft cock. “Looks like I’m the big bro right now.” I say as I grab the head of my cock through my jock. 

“Maybe right now, but not for long.” Blake replies as he begins massaging his huge bulge through his wet jock. “What do you say we shuck these jocks and get right down to business?” 

I extricate my rock hard cock from my jock and throw it to the floor. I’m sad that I didn’t get the opportunity to see if I could shred the fabric with my growing rod. 

Blake does the same, revealing his still soft python. It looks slightly larger from earlier but I chalk it up to the heat of the sauna. “Give me a minute to catch up.” He says. “This thing takes quite an effort to get rock hard.” 

I scoff and begin casually massaging the base of my cock, making sure to show as many of my inches as possible. Blake has his eyes closed and his right hand is stroking his soft shaft. As his hand extends out the pliable skin of his cock follows and his cock narrows slightly. 

When his hand stops I can tell that he’s pulled his soft cock as far as it will go which is almost double his un-stretched length. 

“God damn.” I mutter jealously under my breath. 

“I know, right. I still get impressed with it daily even after all this time.” He smiles, bearing a single one of his pearly white canines. “Most guys in the locker room think I’m just a shower. But really, I’m a grower.”

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Jeremy91 said:

“Most guys in the locker room think I’m just a shower. But really, I’m a grower.”

Well imagine that. He has something to prove and he will do it

Part XI

“Guess it runs in the family too.” Blake opens his eyes and looks at my rock hard cock. “That thing definitely would’ve been more noticeable back in the locker room.”

“Yeah. And it’s been growing a lot lately.” I smirk back, proud of my pun. 

“Maybe one day it’ll grow into something like this.” Blake quips as he releases his cock and it slaps his taught core. It looks longer than before and definitely fatter. 

“I don’t know man. Right now I’ve got you beat. I don’t think that thing can get up this big.” I say cockily as I grab the base of my cock and wag it around in large circles. 

“I’ll show you.” Blake says calmly. “Stand up.” 

Blake stands to his full 6’6” imposing stature. His broad chest and thick arms cast a menacing shadow on me. He reaches out a hand and I grab it. He easily pulls me to my feet.  

Upon standing I realize that I’m looking further up his chest than I was earlier. This fact only made my already painfully hard cock throb with the thought of getting bigger. 

Blake begins stroking his cock more rapidly and places his free hand on one of his ample nuts. This is the first time I really paid any attention to them, my brief in-person encounter earlier didn’t give me the opportunity to fully inspect the package. But now I can clearly see that they are the size of large lemons hanging low in a loose, thick sack. 

“Oh these boys?” He said coyly noticing my attention. “Normally they sit pretty high but when the get wet and warm the sag down real low.”

When he removed his hand to scratch one of his meaty pecs I saw that his boys bounced listlessly as he tugged on his growing rod. 

As Blake kept his rhythm going more and more of his cock emerged from his thickly muscled groin. With the length came an equal if not bigger increase to his already ample girth. His cock now looked to be matching my fully erect size and still growing. I feel myself growing red in the face as that familiar pang of jealousy wraps my stomach. 

“Told you, bud.” Blake said looking confidently down at his cock. “And it’s not even done growing.”

With that Blake grabs my cock in his left hand. The sudden heat and pressure coupled with my already sensitive cock makes me nearly cum right then but I tense my shaft and will myself to hold it back. 

Blake can see the look of concentration on my face and could feel the flexing of my cock. “Hold on little guy. I’m not ready yet.” He says toyingly. 

The rage in my stomach doubles with his condescending comment. But I’m powerless to stop him. 

Now Blake takes his cock in his right hand and places it beside mine. We’re now standing face to face, our cockheads pointed straight at each other’s groins. He’s got just a quarter inch on my cock but I still out match him in the girth department. 

“Almost like twins. Looks like you got one of those fat mushroom heads just like your brother.” Blake observes. “But watch this.”

Blake starts pumping his cock in his hand again from hilt to head along his thick shaft. Quickly his cock starts to grow again and in seconds his cock head that was hovering just in front of my groin now presses into my muscle. The pressure of his cock burrowing into my groin grows uncomfortable but Blake takes a step back to adjust and allow it to continue to grow. 

With more room his cock begins to fill the empty space. I can tell he’s now shot up to at least 11”. His girth has grown from a Red Bull can yo now resembling a coke can with his flared, red head topping off his shaft. 

Blake grunts loudly and this draws my lust-filled gaze to his face. His eyes have glazed over and his teeth are in a grimace. 

“Uhh. You ok dude?” I ask Blake. 

“I’m. Fucking. Fine.” He replies under heavy breath. “Just. Watch. The. Show. It. Ain’t. Done. Yet.”

I dutifully return to the show and now Blake’s cock has fattened another inch and he’s now as big as a ruler and definitely wider. 

My own cock, once rivaling Blake’s and now looking a little gaunt comparatively, is leaking a heavy stream of precum. I reach down to give it a squeeze hoping to relieve some of the pressure but Blake slaps my hand away.  

“You cum after the alpha, runt.” He snarls. “And only when I fucking tell you to.”

I grow a bit concerned, this personality is the polar opposite of Blake’s normal demeanor. 

Blake keeps pumping his cock. It’s crept up to what looks like his full 13”. Thick veins have formed along the shaft, running from the base to the head. His head has swollen more and the edges flare violently. A thick stream of pre is not oozing from his wife slit and down the length of his shaft. 

“Fuck.” I say, mesmerized. 

“I’ve got a little bit left in me.” He moans as he flexes his core, his abs strain at his perfect skin. The flex travels down and his Adonis belt protrudes further from his body and two veins emerge from both sides pointing straight to his mega cock. It’s like his entire torso is pointing at his package. 

Finally, the flex hits his cock and I swear it swells at least an inch and fattens even more. 

Panting, Blake mutters “now, this is fucking cock.” As he grabs the base. He squeezes his left hand around my dick. “And this, this is a cocklet bro.”

Both of our attention though is now drawn to his monster. “Fuck yeah, think im now more like 14” of pure manhood.” Blake’s moans as he compares it to my 9.5 paltry inches. 

“I thought you said you were 13”.” I meek out feeling very small. 

“Told you bro, I’m a grower.” Blake retorts. “Now, what do you say we run one out together?”

I nod, still filled with rage and jealousy but my lust and libido immediately demand more of my attention. 

Blake turns away from me and slams down on the bench. His cock is drawn down by the force and then springs up hitting his core and the bottom of his pecs. 

I follow suit and sit. My cock doing the same motion but not hitting as high up on my front. 

We both start pumping our huge cocks. I can’t help but eye Blake’s through the side of my vision. The way he works his tool is addicting to even watch. 

A few moments go by and Blake moans “fuck. It’s always sensitive after.” I take a mental note of his odd remark. “I’m getting so close. How about you bro?”

“I’m right there with you.” I answer. 

“Let’s make this a contest. Whoever cums the furthest wins.” Blake smiles. “The prize, one complete and honest answer to any question.”

“Deal.” I say just to speed up the process so I can get rid of this load stowed in my fat nuts. 

A few pumps later I hear Blake groan out “uhh, fuck, yeah, here it comes.” As a thick white rope erupts out of his huge slit and glides across the room landing just short of the other wall. 

I immediately follow suit and a smaller, yet still huge wad lands just further of Blake’s puddle. Another shot erupts from my tip and rockets forward. Eight shots later I feel the last volley ooze out of my cock and land run down my shaft to my empty nuts. 

I look over at Blake. A huge puddle of cum sits at his feet. 

He looks over at me. “Guess you’re more of a shooter and the winner. I think my slit is too fat to shoot, so it’s just kinda flows out.”

We both sit there, balls empty, cocks softening and returning to a more manageable size. 

The sauna door cracks open. Both our heads pop up and we growl “get the fuck out.” At the same time. The door slams shut. We both look at each other and grin. 

“So, about that truth. I think you should pay up now.” I tell Blake. 

“Nah man. I’m starved. Let’s get some grub and We’ll debrief at the house. 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 2