This story is awesome. I can't wait for more. I totally want to see Josh have a massive growth spurt and make his brother look like an anorexic child in comparison !

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry it’s been a while, life got in the way. 

Also, I’ve switched to the first person and will try to keep it that way going forth. 

Without further adieu...

Part VIII

“What do you mean?” I say meekly. 

“Nothing man. I was messing with you. But don’t ever shove that down my throat without asking first, ok?”

“Yes, of course. I don’t know what came over me.” I reply with my head aimed at the floor. 

“Anyways. I guess I better get going. Got some family stuff planned for today. Want to hang out again tonight? Jay replies eyeing my crotch. 

“Yeah. Sure.” I say nonchalantly, relieved he’s not upset anymore. 

Jay packs his stuff and heads to the front door leaving my in my room. I hear a “see ya bro” from Blake’s deep voice boom. 

I settle back down into my routine grabbing my controller to play some video games. When I get in the zone I totally blank and lose hours of time. It borders on an unhealthy escape from reality. 

As I play I feel my underwear getting tighter around my package in my tight whities. I know the beast is awakening and my hand immediately is drawn to it but I stop short of touching it. I want to feel the body wide swelling take its time, slowly stretching my underwear and shirt. 

As I play I feel my shirt tightening around my chest. I place my controller down and reach underneath my shirt  to give my pecs a feel. A  patch of hair greets my hand as it spreads from the center of my chest outwards, enveloping my nipples. 

I begin massaging my swelling chest, feeling the ropes of muscle tightening. My hand wanders down toward my semi-hard cock but gets sidetracked as I feel 6 defined lumps on my stomach. I pull my shirt up and greeting me is a thick set of abs that frame a patch of hair running from my bellybutton down to my underwear. 

I feel up my stomach, caressing the peaks and valleys formed by my abs. My other hand twirls my treasure trail. One hand begins to meander down to the distinct bulge formed in my underwear. Rubbing the thickening head and feeling the moist spot forming by my slit. 

I begin to pull my waistband away from my body to fully waken the monster from its slumber when I hear my doorknob squeak. I quickly pull my shirt down and try to grab my controller. 

“What ya doing, squirt?” I hear Blake boom from the door. “About to jerk off or something?”

“No, just playing a game.” I reply trying to focus and not think about my cock and how good it feels stretching my underwear. 

I hear a rattling coming from the door too and turn my head to investigate the noise. “What are you doing?” 

“Just getting some preworkout in my system before I hit the gym.” He takes a big swig. “Get dressed, you’re coming with me.” He demands. 

“I...I don’t have any workout clothes.” I mutter. 

“You can borrow some of mine.” He grins and disappears from the door. 

He futures a few minutes later with two gym bags. He throws a shaker bottle my way that’s filled with a neon green liquid. “Drink up and let’s go.”

In his Jeep I crack open the lid and take a sip of the unnaturally colored liquid. “Ugh. Takes like the color green.” I say. 

“It’s good for you.” Blake Replies downing his as he pulls into the gym. 

We walk into the gym and Blake scans his pass and puts me down as his guest. The guy behind the counter gives him a small smile and we head to the locker room, each carrying our own gym bag. 

We get inside the locker room and it’s pretty dead. I can hear a shower running but the main space is dead. Blake cracks open his bag and begins to undress. 

His stacked body comes into view as he removes his shirt, revealing his tight, ripped midsection. As the shirt is pulled up how thick, beefy pecs come into my view. They are wide and combined with his lats they make his upper body resemble an upside-down triangle. 

He peels off his sweats next and I see that he’s a trunks man. He turns to the side and his ample package bulges outward obscenely. He turns to me and says “you gonna stare or get changed bud?”

I blush and turn around, slipping my shirt off. I peel off my sweats next, revealing my stuffed tighty whities to the room. I turn back around to get the clothes out of the bag to see Blake staring me down. 

“What?” I ask, still red in the face from earlier. 

“Nothing. You look like you’ve put quite a bit of size on recently.” He says incredulously. “Guess you’re finally growing into the family genes.” He chuckles. 

I rummage through my bag and find a pair of shorts pulling them out. “Not so fast.” Blake says as he pulls out a pair of underwear that’s missing the back piece. “You need to put that jock strap on first bud, gotta keep the package safe.” He smirks. 

I pull out the half underwear from my bag and hold it up. “Where’s the rest?” I ask. 

“Ahh. That’s it. Just there to keep the boys from bouncing around and let’s your ass get some air.” He says as he grabs his overflowing package. 

My face gets a shade redder as I turn around to shuck my underwear, revealing my slightly hairy butt. I put on the jock strap and try to get the bands all settled and my cock and balls stuffed inside in their swollen, semi-soft state. While my junk is not as big as it has been when I’m hard it prices difficult to get the entire thing completely covered. I finally get the most of it contained but a bit of my right but still won’t fit. 

I turn back around to retrieve the rest of my outfit from the bag. Staring back at me is the biggest penis I’ve ever seen before, not that I’ve seen many. 

“I figure since I’ve seen yours so many times in the past few days that it’s about time you saw mine. It’s only fair.” He gives me a toothy, canine-heavy smirk. “So, What do you think? Live up to your expectations?”

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2

Part IX

The piece of meat staring back at me was completely soft but shamed my newly enhanced semi in both girth and length by a large margin. It looked even larger let free than it looked packed away all those years in his sweats. 

“It’s huge.” I say transfixed and at a loss for words. 

“Not what you would call...what was it you called it before...a cocklet? He smirks again and gives his length a tug, exposing even more of the shaft as it stretches. 

“How...how big is it?” I reply. 

“Right now about 7.5”. Fully hard it’s a solid 12.75”, 13” if I’m really horny.” He lets go of it and it bounces freely returning to its drooping state. “But I tell all the girls it’s 11” so they don’t run away.”

“Holy crap.” I shout. Seeing and hearing about Blake’s endowment makes my semi stretch the confines of my jockstrap even more. 

“Say, how bigs that thing you’ve got between your legs?” Blake Replies. “Looks like you’re stretching that old jock of mine.”

“I’m not sure. I’ve only measured it hard.” I respond. 

“Well. Let’s hear it then.” Blake Says. “Or do I have to measure it for you?”

“Uhh. Last I checked it was 9.5”. I reply softly. I feel my cock beginning to harden as soon as the measurements leave my lips. 

“Looks like it’s heading that way.” Blake Says as my cockhead emerges from the tight pouch. I try adjusting my package to maintain some modesty. “But I think we’re going to need to stop that before it goes any further. I don’t exactly want to get this piece of meat excited. The only way to quell it is to rub one out and I want to get a workout in.”

Blake slides his jock on and adjusts it so it mostly is contained by his jock. He then slides on a pair of black shorts and a black tank. 

I follow suit and don my coordinating pair of black shorts and a black shirt as provided by Blake. The clothing is a little loose but doesn’t drown my figure. 

“Looks like you may fill out my old clothes soon there bud.” Blake replies as he trots out of the locker room with me in tow. 

Blake heads to the bench press with me right behind. He loads it up with 225lbs of weight and lies down. “Give me a spot.” He gestures for me to stand behind me. “Make sure I don’t drop this thing.”

I stand over him as he blows through 15 reps with ease, not breaking a sweat. He sits up and makes a whooping noise. “All warmed up.” He states and stands to his imposing 6’6” height. “Your turn.” He replies and claps me on the back. He takes off two 45lb plates leaving 135 on the bar. 

I lie down on the bench hesitantly and Blake stands to spot me. I grab the bar and push it off the rack. It’s surprisingly light and I replicate Blake’s motion bringing the bar to my chest and back up again. I easily knock out 15 reps and re-rack the weight. 

“Not bad.” Says Blake as he puts back the two 45lb plates. “Let’s see how you handle 225.”

I return to my horizontal position and grab the bar. The bar immediately drops a few inches before I can brace for the heavier load.  I catch it and hesitantly bring it to my chest concentrating on my muscles, feeling the tighten and contract. I press the weight back up and bring it for another two, a little unsteady. 

“That’s it bro, nice and easy.” Quips Blake. 

After another five reps I feel my arms begin to tremble. As the bar hits my chest I feel no strength in me to push it back. “Uhh. Little help.” I meek out. 

“No way bro. You got this.” Blake yells loudly. 

I’m straining under the weight trying my hardest to push it forward, my face turning red. It’s getting a little hard to breathe as the weight rests more on my chest as my arms give way. 

“No way dude. You can do this.” Blake yells more loudly. “What are you, a pathetic weakling?”

With those words a fire lights inside me. I close my eyes and press the bar upward with all my strength. The bar launches forward and I rack the weight. 

I stand up rapidly and turn to face Blake. My mind is a little fuzzy and so is my vision. 

“I. Am. Not. Weak.” I growl. 

Unbeknownst to me my muscles has swelled as I was under the tension of the bar and I was beginning to strain Blake’s hand-me-down gym clothes. My biceps filled out the sleeve cuffs completely and my chest spread wide drew it taught across my pecs with my perky nipples showing through. My shirt had also risen up significantly and barely met with my waistband where it has once been more in line with my crotch. 

My shorts had also grown tight around my ass and quads with an emphasis on my package enhanced by the jock strap pouch. 

“Dude. Calm down.” Says Blake. “I was just trying to push you. And it worked. On many levels. You’ve got an intense Pump going on.” 

“Don’t speak to me.” I say turning to go to the locker room. As I do I feel heavier with each step and I feel like I cross the room faster than I should. 

I reach the locker room and I look up to catch my reflection in the mirror. I look ridiculous as my clothes look a size too small. The most obvious issue is that a half inch of my stomach is showing as my shirt doesn’t cover my waistband anymore. 

“Fuck. Yes.” I say as I peel off my shrinking shirt. It was hiding a significantly broader and thicker chest covered in an even coating of hair. Below it my abs looked even thicker and deeper than before. My entire midsection was bulging outward and created a beautiful Adonis belt that pushed my shorts away from my body. This left a space between my hip and waistband you would easily slip a pinky between. 

I shuck off my shorts and my jock strapped form is in full view. My legs have grown significantly and show defined quads. I turn to the side and get a glimpse of my bigger ass in the mirror. The back straps of the jock framed it so nicely and it is dusted in fine, dark hair. 

Turning around the main act looked ready to be set free, so ready that one nut had completely escaped and it’s golfball-like form was on full display. I thought about ripping off the jock right then but hesitated and went in search of a more private place. 

Wandering to the back of the locker room the sauna appeared and I knew it would offer the privacy I sought. 

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2

So coolyou gave us anotehr chapter.

I can totally picture the scene in the sauna. Exploring his body and then the brother coming in too and worshiping each other.

I feel like the brother knows what is happening to him but doesnt want to tell him.

tumblr_olw1iqdkSs1vz80vao6_250.giftumblr_olw1iqdkSs1vz80vao4_250.gif

tumblr_olw1iqdkSs1vz80vao3_250.giftumblr_olw1iqdkSs1vz80vao2_250.gif

• Like 6