Part VI

Josh rolls over and fumbles around with his phone trying to get the incessant beeping to stop. Gotta remember to turn that alarm off he thinks to himself. He blearily sees that it’s 7:30am and switches his alarm off. 

That’s odd he thinks. He was easily able to reach the cancel button on his phone alarm without holding his phone with both hands. His eyes trail upward to his forearm that’s covered in a dark smattering of hair and beneath it sinewy muscle. His heart skips a beat as he knows what this means. 

He reaches under the covers and through his sweats with his meaty palm and grabs his dick. The still unfamiliar meaty, hot flesh greets his hand and he gives it a brief tug with a sigh of relief that his size has returned to him. He rips the covers off revealing his enhanced frame from yesterday. Except this time it looks even beefier and thick. 

His eyes, unable to focus on one aspect at once, begin at his arms. What were twigs when he went to sleep have blown up to their gymnasts size. But unlike gymnasts their large appearance isn’t due to their small stature, it’s due to them being huge. Maybe not as big as a bodybuilder but it looks like they’ve been honed in a gym doing functional fitness. Like they could crank out 30 pull ups with no problem. A feat that would have surpassed Josh’s wildest dreams before. 

His thick arms frame his toned and thick chest and are capped by his protruding shoulders. The combination of these muscles create the classic V-shape desired by so many men and is exacerbated by his tapered waist, which, has a hairy six pack sitting there. The hair is consistent around his abs and gets thicker around his navel a wanders to his sweat pants.  They seem to be more defined and thicker than yesterday’s growth and his Adonis belt is definitely new. It’s so thick that he could slip a finger in the gap in his sweats caused by his v pushing his sweats away from his hip. Like a swimmers torso but thicker. 

Jay stands up to the side of his bed to get a better look at his once again improved body in the mirror. When he looks into it he observes that his gaze is slightly above the frame of the mirror where normally he’d easily be able to see his face. “This is new.” He whispers to himself. 

But his gaze averts to the wet spot forming on his grey sweats. And not where it would be expected. It’s near the edge of his sweats by the pocket. Where a large mound is that is clearly his raging hard on. Gleefully, he pulls his sweats down and his boner pops up hitting his torso with a loud thud. As he pulls them down further his large, swollen nuts come into view. He let’s the waistband rest underneath their weight which causes them to shift forward further pronouncing their huge size. 

“Fuck. I missed this.” He says realizing his deep voice has returned. 

“Missed what?” Says Jay as he pokes his head up from the other side of the bed. “Fuck. You’re huge again!” He yelps. 

“Haha. Looks like whatever happened last night popped up again.” Says Josh as he turns to face Jay. 

“Dude. Careful. You could give me a bruise with that thing.” Jay replies getting to his feet. “Hey. Did you get taller this time too?” 

“Yeah. I did.” Says josh as he walks to his closet door. “See here. My mom tracked my height on this door frame. Last time she measured me was a few years back and I was 5’8”.” Josh turns his back to the tape measured fixed to the frame and places his hand on his head. Turning around he says “looks like I gained 4” of height overnight!” 

“Looks like you gained 4” to your ass too. Your back never touched the frame. Just your butt and shoulder blades.” Says Jay. 

Josh pulls down his sweats all the way revealing his defined quads had also, fortunately grown to get pace with his upper body improvements. His thighs again touched at the top and pushed his package outward even further. 

Jay reached down and grabbed the familiar ruler off the floor. “Let’s see how much the main event improved overnight.”He says placing the ruler over the top of my cock. “9.5”. Guess the growth took different avenues this time.” Says Jay. “Not that 9.5” of man meat isn’t ridiculous!” 

“The hell its not. It’s a fucking huge fucking tool.” Josh blurts out. “Sorry man. I don’t know where that came from. That’s not like me to say.”

“No bud. It’s alright. Must be all that new testosterone coursing through your system.  But we do need to nail down why this happened again. And why when it happened yesterday it didn’t last.” Says Jay. 

“Later. Right now I gotta take care of this thing.” Josh says grabbing the base of his shaft. 

“Yeah. We gotta start with the biggest issue first.” Says Jay as he strips off his shorts. 

“What do you have in mind?”

Jay licks his lips. “I have just the idea.” Jay says as he brings his soft lips to the head of josh’s cock. 

This sensation is other worldly to josh. He’s never had a handjob before yesterday much less had an orgasm and now his best friend had his hyper sensitive cock in his mouth. It’s o surprise that the combo of Josh’s new sex drive, growth, and the warm embrace around his cock drove Josh to the point of no return in mere minutes. 

“I’m...I’m gonna...I’m gonna...” but before getting the sentence out josh began unleashing his torrent of cum doe Jay’s throat. Jay instinctually tried to pull his head away after the first wad but Josh’s new domineering attitude forced him to push Jay’s sweet mouth further onto his cock and prevent him from escaping. 

Josh continues firing his loads down Jay’s throat as cum began squirting out the side of his mouth. Once he’d finally finished with his last shot he retracted his cock from Jay’s mouth and Jay began gasping for air. 

Eyes watering and cum and saliva pouring out of his mouth Jay asks “what the fuck was that for? You could have ruptured my lung!” He screamed. 

“I used your mouth for what it’s for, my plaything.” Josh responded. But as the words left his mouth he shook his head and tears began selling up in his eyes “oh man. I’m so sorry. I don’t know why I did that or why is said that.” 

Josh knelt down to Jay who was still on his knees and gave him a bear hug. “I’m so fucking sorry.” He said. 

“It’s ok man. I didn’t half mind it. But it would’ve been better if you let me breathe. Now get off me so we can get cleaned up.” 

“Yeah. Of course.” Replied Josh. “You take my shower. I’ll go down the hall and use it.”

• Like 22
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

This is so damn good so far! Can’t wait to see how this continues and how Josh’s brother plays into it. I have a guess, but I won’t say in case it’s right! Don’t want to spoil it. If what I’m thinking is right, it’s damn good.

Jay hopped up and went to the shower. Josh grabbed a towel and soap and headed down the hall, past Blake’s room to the other shower on the floor. 

Josh closes the door behind him and turns the water on cold with the intent of making his cock go soft and maybe quelling his sex drive that’s still bubbling at the surface. He hops in and begins to wash off the cum and spit from his cock. As he does so he hears the door click open. 

“Sorry bro. Gotta take a leak.” Blake says as he let’s a heavy stream of piss hit the toilet. “Guess I had one too many beers last night.”

“It’s ok.” I say trying to keep my voice down.

“Smells like a locker room in here.” Blake continues. “What’ve you been up to?” 

“Nothing. Just need a shower.” 

Blake’s stream finally goes silent. I hear a flush of the toilet and then the shower curtain is ripped aside with no warning. 

“I’m sure that’s the case.” Blake eyes me up and down as I try to cover my bouncing hard on. “You look...different.” He says incredulously. 

“No I don’t.” I lied. 

“You can’t lie to me bro. You’re horrible at it.” He says as he reaches a hand down his pants and gives a good scratch.  

“How about you stop constantly fondling that little cocklet of yours.” I blurt out, again from nowhere. 

“Well. That was out of character.” Replies Blake cooly. “And we both know this thing isn’t a..what did you call it? Cocklet?”

“I’m sorry. I don’t know where that came from. My heads been swimming with horomones.”

“Your body’s been swimming with it too. You look bigger than yesterday. Well your cocklet looks the same.” He smirks. “Still not as big as your big bro though.”

“That’s why you’re the alpha of the house.” I reply. 

“Sure is.” Blake replies giving his obscene bulge another scene. “And don’t forget it.” 

He walks out of the bathroom closing the door. 

My hand immediately goes to my cock. The whole scene was such a massive turn on. How big can he be I wonder to myself. I know his bulge looks like it puts a coke can to shame in girth and rivals a ruler in length but this 9” piece of meat is so big how can he handle more?

As I think about this I put together that my growth is still increasing so I may get bigger than him in the end. At the exact moment I put these two pieces of information together I fire a was of cum so hard that the splashback from the shower wall rebounds and covers my chest. It’s not that liquid seed either. It’s thick and white and sticks to me. Another shot pumps out of my flared cockhead and I fall in the shower as my knees buckle from the intense, unbearable pleasure. It’s a tight squeeze into the tub basin as my mass hits all the sides and my legs can’t fully stretch out. 

Lying in the shower my cock continues to erupt volleys of cum. My cock is so hard it’s forced straight up to my face but my chest blocks blocks most of the cum from my hitting my jaw. 

As the orgasm subsided and the cum begins to leak instead of shoot my mind clears. And unfortunately with this my body begins to shrink. It’s like the reverse of an erection where each pulse increases the size. With each pulse  now my mass begins to escape. 

Where I was once barely to fit into the tub from my fall I feel space opening up between me and the wall. 

I try standing, my body weak from orgasm and from losing power and finally bring myself up. As I do I feel like the perspective has shifted from my entire life. I’m not staring as low on the shower wall as usual but nowhere near as much as I was at my 6’0 height. 

“Hmm.” I think as I crank the water from cold to hot to dissolve the cum from my body and the shower. 

I spray the hot water on my muscles, or what’s left of them. I don’t appear as sickly as I do at my, let’s call it, unexcited state but I appear like a child to my “excited” state and still a shrimp to my brother. 

My cock finally appears to stop shrinking as do my buts. It hangs down a little further than normal and my huts feel a little heavier than I remember. My body hair though has spread rapidly and looks darker and thicker. 

I finish washing the spunk off me and towel dry. I still smell a bit salty and earthy. Hopefully some deodorant will clear that up I think. 

I enter my room and find Jay on the bed in his towel. He runs around, expecting big Josh but finds normal Josh staring back. 

“Ah. You’ve finally returned.” He smirks. “Time for a bit of payback!”

• Like 21