Sign in to follow this  
ExperimentXYZ

Mythical Muscles?

Salutations one and all. I was wondering what are your thoughts on mythical beast or creature muscle growth? Now when I mean by mythical I mean mermaids, minotaur's, and centaurs. You see if you take for example a centaur and made its muscle grow I know the human part, but what about the animal part how would that work? Would its body just grow or would the muscles grow instead? What are your thoughts on them and would you like to be one of them.

Thanks in advance and hoping for feed back.

9 hours ago, ExperimentXYZ said:

Salutations one and all. I was wondering what are your thoughts on mythical beast or creature muscle growth? Now when I mean by mythical I mean mermaids, minotaur's, and centaurs. You see if you take for example a centaur and made its muscle grow I know the human part, but what about the animal part how would that work? Would its body just grow or would the muscles grow instead? What are your thoughts on them and would you like to be one of them.

Thanks in advance and hoping for feed back.

No, not be any of them. Of course, the animal part of their physionomies have to grow, too. Put an Ardennes horse's body on the centaur and the legs of a Belgian Blue on the minotaur.

8 hours ago, Hialmar said:

No, not be any of them. Of course, the animal part of their physionomies have to grow, too. Put an Ardennes horse's body on the centaur and the legs of a Belgian Blue on the minotaur.

I'm familiar with the Belgian Blue, but I had to look up the Ardennes horse.  This is the first image that popped up. LOL.  Yeah, make a centaur out of that.

dekhengst1_A617DABFB3ACC117C1257CDF0070782F.jpg.71dcfa44cca5852201709470abf2cdfd.jpg

38 minutes ago, BigSteve6ft3 said:

What's with the Belgians and super-muscular animals?

I have no idea, but in a past agricultural society, muscular horses were useful.

38 minutes ago, BigSteve6ft3 said:

BTW, the Ardennes is a region of Belgium, right?

It is a forested region straddling the borders of France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany.

If you have a look around DA and FA you will find quite a few transformation sequences of Minotaur's, Centaurs, Orcs etc and in almost every case the animal parts grow with the Human if merging, or everything grows as if one body.