Uncanny Sex-Men

swollburger

Part Six:

During his six months training with Eric and being monitored by Dr. Harolds, Joe had gotten used to not knowing what was going on. And so, the day he left for the Facility he didn't bother asking any questions. Dr. Harolds followed him onto an airplane (with a spacious cargo hold in case Joe transformed during flight) and four hours later they landed at another nondescript sort of warehouse in a heavily forested area.

"This is it," Dr. Harolds says, smiling at Joe. The two disembarked from the plane together and walked along to the landing field to what  resembled an open garage door. There, a woman with a clipboard greeted them.

"Hello, Dr. Harolds," she said. Then she turned to Joe. "You must be Joe." She reached out her hand.

Joe shook her hand. It have been several months since he had been around a woman, and he was surprised at how small her hand felt in his newly muscles fingers. It sent a slight jolt down his cock. It didn't help that Dr. Lee was beautiful, although he couldn't quite place her age.

"Nice to meet you," he said.

"You'll be working with Dr. Lee now," Dr. Harolds said. "She's got a little more experience with people like you."

Joe didn't bother asking any of the many questions he had.

"I'll be in contact from time to time," Dr. Harolds continued. "But you cant trust that you are in very good hands."

"Why don't you get settled," Dr. Lee said. "Dr. Harolds and I are going to debrief and I'll come find you in your dormitory later. Go through that door," Dr. Lee said, "And they'll get you registered.

Joe obeyed, shaking Dr. Harold's hand and saying goodbye before picking up his duffle-bag and going through the designated door. On the other side, he was greeted by several medical assistants, who took his vitals (for the millionth time, it seemed to Joe) then asked him to change into what looked like a jumpsuit. Joe obeyed, disrobing in front of the medical staff (something he had gotten used to of late) then pulled the suit on. He found it was made of an elastic material.

"It should accommodate any growth you experience," of the assistants said. 

Joe was then ushered to his dorm, which consisted of a large bed, a window that overlooked the woods, and a private bathroom. The shower, he noticed, was big enough to be a small locker room.

Joe had just enough time to put hi bag on this bed when Dr. Lee appeared, this time with another man. Although Joe had noticed that Dr. Lee was beautiful before, she seemed to have become even more beautiful since their last meeting. The man next her, likewise, was excruciatingly handsome. And, it appeared, muscular. Joe felt the jolt in his pants and worried he might start inflating.

"Better tone it down," Dr. Lee said to the man, and suddenly something shifted and both people, though beautiful, stopped arousing Joe. He had a feeling these two people were the "people like him" Dr. Harolds had mentioned.

"Joe, this is Adonis." Dr. Lee said. Adonis smiled. "We're going to do a preliminary assessment, if that's all right.

Joe didn't bother accepting.

"I can't tell, it seems like he's on the edge," Adonis mumbled, eyeing Joe.

"That's good for us," Dr. Lee replied.

"I think I should go first," Adonis said. "I think his recent developments have put him closer to my side. I just can't tell how he'll want me."

"Try both out."

"Sounds good."

Dr. Lee stood and left the room, leaving Joe alone with Adonis.

"First things first," Adonis said, grabbing a chair and sitting in front of Joe. "Adonis isn't my real name. We try to conceal our identities for security. So you'll need a nickname. I'm going to call you Hercules. Our director has a thing for Greek Mythology."

As Adonis spoke, he again became painfully handsome. This time, however, the transformation was far more obvious. And as his face and body shifted, Joe noticed that pieces of him resembled Mr. Durham, such as the sudden, thick beard that formed on his face, and the blue eyes of Eric, and the cocky air that Ben carried with him. 

"As you may have guessed," Adonis continued. "I'm a little like you. Different, but similar." His voice was becoming painfully attractive. Deep and powerful. His chest was filling out beneath his shirt. "You see, me and Dr. Lee have a similar ability. We can read people, sense what is most arousing to them, and then become that." By now, Adonis's body was an echo of Eric's body, except that he was closer to Joe's size. "Only thing is, can't change the X/Y chromosome. So both of us need to try you out. Want to see who can make you bigger."

Joe felt the familiar jolt in his crotch, and his own body began inflating.

"I think this is gonna be a lot of fun," Adonis said. By now he had surpassed Eric in size, both in build and height. Joe felt his own body swelling, felt his arms grow heavy under pounds of muscle. Unlike most times, however, his shirt did not begin to rip. Instead, his new suit stretched along the contours of his new body, allowing for his chest, ass and cock to grow uninhibited. 

"Bigger," Adonis said. He seemed to be enjoying the growth as much as Joe. His own clothes began to tear, first down the middle of his shirt, then down the seams of his pants. He growled, drunk on the feeling of growing, and ripped his clothes off. He revealed a hairy chest, and cock bigger, thicker and longer than Ben's had been.  The two men were much taller than before, and the dorm was getting cramped with the two of them growing so quickly.

Adonis stepped forward, and pulled the jumpsuit off of Joe's swelling frame. Joe looked down proudly at his thick, pounding cock. It was about as big as he had ever seen it. 

"Fuck," Adonis said. "You're a real fucking man." Joe felt his body rev at this. His head less than a foot from the ceiling. "Fuck me," Adonis commanded, and Joe complied. Lying on the bed, Joe pushed his cock into Adonis's tight hole, their thick chests pressing against each other. Joe got into a good rhythm, pumping harder and harder, his massive, veiny quads smacking Adonis's ass loudly. 

"That's right, fuck me. Oh shit yes. Fuck my ass, pound me. Fuck. Your cock is so fucking powerful. Fuck, FUCK."

Joe felt himself swelling, larger and larger. Adonis had apparently stopped growing, his massive, defined abs and shoulders apparently satisfied with their size. Joe liked the feeling of overpowering Adonis, of outsizing this muscle God. He felt his heavy balls smack against Adonis's ass, felt his muscles getting bigger with every moment. He stood up, and lifted Adonis against the wall, holding him in the air while his massive cock fucked him harder and harder. 

"Fuck," Joe said. His voice low and commanding. "Fuck."

And just as he was about to cum, Adonis's began to grow again. His quads exploded, his massive ass pressing against Joe's cock. His chest pressed out against Joe's, and his lats flared against Joe's hands. His feet touched the ground as he suddenly grew taller. Joe stopped mid-fuck, mesmerized by the god that now stood in front of him. He had easy attained Eric's impressive size, with a thick, heavy cock swinging low between his legs. His head nearly touched the ceiling.

Adonis smiled, a raw hunger in his face.

"My turn," he said.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1