Shade

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6

The Bear

I felt the stone crack as my fist drove deeply into it. I hurled one fist after another, my flesh burying itself over and over again with each punch into the hard layers of rock set down millions of years before. Rocks now laid bare and broken by each powerful arm as I jackhammered a new tunnel through the mine.

Inside me I felt the now familiar feeling. Like a dragon howling through my brain. Testosterone and adrenalin and something else coursing through my veins. Something darker. Evil. But undeniably powerful. I felt its grip crushing me, driving me, building me, controlling me. Even as it burned through me. A slave to the pump. Bone and blood and muscle, but mostly muscle. Engorged. Swelling. Oh fuck yeah. This was it. I felt unstoppable. An irresistible force laying waste to all in my path.

The weight of the rock pressed into me as the tunnel I was making through the mountain, unsupported, caved in behind and around me. The momentary sense of claustrophobia tugged at my brain as I felt the tons of mountain pushing against my shoulders, heavy and dragging down on the thick quad muscle of each leg, my weighty calves were swelling as each leg pressed forward, and I was reminded over and over that I was more powerful than the very forces of nature that had raised this mountain from the Earth and pressed sand and minerals into rigid, immutable rock.

And even down there I felt engorged, swollen, thick as it followed after each fist and carved a path like a jackhammer, leaking. Cumming over and over as it penetrated stone tighter than any hole I’d ever had. I was lost deeply in the fog of desire and dust, as with a final push I felt the very mountain side shatter, blowing outwards. The sun striking my eyes, blinding me for only a moment as I adjusted my vision and looked out onto the valley of Iron Mine. The town below, with only a few stragglers left from the earlier competition.

The dragon roared again, breathing fire now. I almost couldn’t think as I leapt from the mountain side. I felt the air against my skin. Muscle covered in dust and dirt. Each of my mighty thighs propelling me upwards, into the air, into the clouds, I felt the cool on my hot skin, the moisture of the higher elevation condensing on me, cooling as it mixed with sweat to smear the rock dust that coated my bronzed skin and made me look like a grey monster made of muscle and rock.

As I reached the zenith of my parabola thousands of feet above the Earth, I felt myself start to descend, the forested valley of the mountains rising up to me and I could feel the grin that plastered my face as I landed, impacting like a meteorite slamming into the forest floor.

The debris of the impact crater cleared from the air, and I took in my surroundings. The great trees of the ancient forest rising up above my head and I rose to my full height as well. I felt the boulders in my shoulders relax as I pulled them back, the air against my naked flesh, cock still fully engorged and achingly hard. My frame rigid and I held myself like a statue, hard as iron. No, no. Much harder.

Just as quickly I squatted and jumped again, but this time heading northwards and west. Deeper into the wilderness. Over mountains and trees into the remote spine of the Rockies and even further. Leap after leap. Slamming into the ground like an earthquake. Until I was lost far into the wilderness.

Finally I landed near a great lake. Its cold water icy and dark. The air felt cold and so good on my burning warm skin. My lungs heaved, unused to the level of exertion that I’d been demanding of them. And I felt my pecs rise and fall rapidly as I took great breaths of air. My muscles were sore. But inside I felt the dragon relax and uncoil, finally calming. I took a step expecting the very Earth under my feet to tremble, but it didn’t. And I started to remember from the fog of my mind. Pain and pleasure. Mostly pain.

In the cold dark water I could see a reflection. I watched it stretch out across the water. It was a man. His face youthful, but with a hard square jaw. Enough scruff on his face to be the makings of a beard, darker hair, with hints of blonde and ginger shining in it. He raised a massive hand to feel the stubble on his cheeks even as I did. And I watched the thick swell of muscle from his arm rise high, higher, ever higher until even he couldn’t bend his arm any further, prevented from doing so by the thick bulging fibres of bicep, deltoid and forearm. It looked thick and hard and so enormous. He kneeled as did I. Looking closer at me as I looked at him. And he grinned. And I grinned back. He was handsome. A cocky warm smile. His teeth showing white, which made his eyes light up as bright as his smile.

He was a mountain of muscle. As he leaned even closer to where I was leaning, his pecs mounded, abs crunching, quads nearly bursting through tight skin. He reached for me and I reached back and the water felt cool as I broke the reflection and he disappeared, distorted by the ripples in the water as I scooped the cool liquid out and brought it to my lips to drink.

So that was me. I remembered seeing big men. A shadow in my memory loomed large, very large indeed. But I was big too. I would not be taken. And the dragon whispered that I would be the biggest of them all.

"What are you doing on my mountain pup?" The voice was deep like the valleys over which I had soared just a few moments before.

I turned to see him standing there. He was calm, but I saw the subtle guard of his posture. The firm stance of his legs ready for trouble. He too was naked, but unlike me he was hairy. His thick muscles were obscured by a tangle of dark black hair almost as thick as the forest nearby. A word came to the back of my mind: bear.

From the distance I wasn’t sure how big he would be compared next to me. But I saw a thick log hanging between his legs from beneath a dark bush of hair, and his balls hung down behind that. He wasn’t as finely carved as I was, and his thick arms were covered in a layer of what looked like off season fat. His abs obscured by a tight, thick gut. But he was all man. As was I.

I felt the resting dragon start to stir.

"You’re a biggun ain’t ya?” He said. I could see a part of him stirring too. He spit on the stone.

He was dark, dark in his colouring like a grizzly. With the blackest of hair. Skin tanned and weathered. I licked my lips, suddenly hungry.

“Filthy too. Been rolling in dirt like a pig boy?”

“I’m not your boy.” I said, surprising myself with the deep, rich timbre of my own voice.

“The pup speaks.”

I narrowed my eyes as I kept them locked on his. This man was dangerous. Every impulse told me that this was a contest I would have to win, or I would need to submit to him. We couldn’t both be the alpha. I felt my hackles rise and the dragon hissed inside me, steam filling me. Hardening me. Cock thickening. Soon I knew, it would be breathing fire.

He swaggered toward me and I strode to meet him. We came to a stop, standing close, taking the measure of each other. He was big indeed. But so was I. And I had room to grow. Did he?

His thick cock slammed into mine, like an electric shock. The pure pleasure of the connection overwhelmed my mind for a minute, distracted the dragon, and I felt a gush of clear liquid shoot from my cock onto his meaty python.

The bear sensed it and wasted no advantage. My momentary distraction was all he needed to pounce upon me and wrap me in his thick arms. A crushing bear hug. I was far too thick even for him, but he was still able to wrap around my guns and he poured on pressure at once, using every trick to immobilize me. And my very torso, my thick precious muscle, was in danger of being overwhelmed in the grip of this hairy creature.

That was when the dragon bellowed inside, all survival instincts kicking in. It let loose a mighty roar as it sprayed fire within my muscle. Each fibre ablaze with strength and power and I felt myself holler as I forced my big arms away from my even thicker lats. The bear struggled against me, grunting and grinding his teeth as he tried to contain me. Surprise was in his eyes, but I would not stop and finally his hold broke as I pushed him back, forcing him to take a couple steps and flexing pecs and lats. Violently he backhanded me hard across the jaw in an effort to subdue me. It snapped my head to the side and I felt the power of it ringing through my head.

I grinned as I turned my head back to him, not willing to show a moment of pain, grabbing his arms, and squeezing. My immense hands wrapped around the flesh of his muscle. Although he looked like an offseason lifter, I felt the iron thick cords of muscle spring to life as he resisted me.

"Fuck you’re strong pup,” he told me as I felt his arms start to raise. I fought him, but the pull of muscle was very strong. “But this old man has been juicing since before you were born. Ain’t nobody beaten me yet.”

“Just remember,” I said with effort. “There’s always someone out there bigger and stronger than you are.”

Something in my memory was jogged just then. And I saw recognition in his eyes too. By now he’d fought to bring his guns up and they had swollen so big I lost my crushing grip. I reached instead for his hands and we grappled with each other.

Our cocks were now fully engorged and I felt mine swell as big as it ever had. I was being beaten. No, not ever again. I knew deep inside that was a promise I had made to myself. And I wasn't going to let him stop me. I squeezed his hands so hard that even he groaned.

“No…no…no….”

“Yeeeessssssss….” I hissed back.

I could feel my lats swelling. The power surging. No, never again. I pulled with all my might, demanding more rock crushing power. No mountain would resist me. Neither would any bear.

I pulled him down and I felt him breaking under my strain. I felt the strength within me building. It still wasn’t there. It was boiling like a volcano about to explore. My pecs, biceps and quads were bulging. Sweat on my brow. He hissed and I growled. But his arms came down. And the dragon flew upwards then on mighty wings, its fiery breath laying waste to my weakness and self-doubt. My glutes crushed together as I pulled him against me, gaining leverage. He realised then and I now knew beyond any doubt that he wasn’t going to win this match. So I threw him. Hurling his body in the air and watched it fly back past the water and into an exposed rock face, cracking the stone.

The bear sprang up. We two beasts glared, staring at each other. Then snorting, nostrils flaring, he leapt at me. And I sprung up too, charging back at him. Our bodies slammed together. We locked, grappling and shoving as we rolled once, then twice, breaking apart for any instant before leaping up against each other like two battering rams. Our feet dug into the dirt and rock beneath us and we pushed with all our might against each other. I left the ground beneath me crack and give, and as my footing fell away he was able to shove me, tackling, and then with a mighty twist he hurled me around and let go flying into the air. I felt my dense body slam into not one, but three trees, tearing into the massive trunks and causing them to fall around me. Getting to my feet, I lifted up one of the trunks, massive like a sequoia, and pushed it up like a shoulder press, pumping up the muscle. My delts and traps bunched, expanding as I hefted those tons of substantial, durable wood. As the big bear watched I finally brought the trunk down onto my knee and broke it into pieces, tearing the fibres and bark until it was in two halves, which I tossed against the other standing forest giants.

I strode out. Intent now and ready. He took a step back and grabbed a small outcrop of rock, heaving it in his hands and pulling it until the now boulder was lose from the mountain. He flung it at me, desperate now. I caught it in my hands as easy as a baseball, feeling the ton weight as I tossed it and felt my rigid dick leaking again and hungry now.

While he stood I pulled it onto my cock and thrust upwards and into the stone as he watched.

"Your ass is next old man!” I warned him.

The stone was drilled by my cock, but couldn’t withstand the pressure of my hands and cock both. Its silicate structure began to break apart as my hands pulverised it. And I ground the rock into the hard impenetrable flesh. Mixed with the copious precum, the ever finer rock dust made a gritty, dirty lubricant.

The bear turned then as if to flee. I could see him about to leap and I sprang at him, grabbing his lats and forcing him to the ground.

My cock reached for his hole.

"Now, you’re gonna get fucked you old bear."

The bear felt my arm pinning him to the ground, and I pushed as I felt him heave against me. He clamped that big meaty ass tight. Oh fuck it was hairy and his balls were hanging down. So warm and inviting. With my finger I pried apart those resisting cheeks and forced my digit inside until he was howling.

"Shut up you fucker,” I warned him. "You’re beaten and I’m taking what I’m owed. Besides you just might like it."

His groan turned into a moan as I fingered that tight hole. Oh he was untouched and it was gonna be so sweet, I felt myself swelling ever more. I had to exert my strength to keep him there and at my mercy, but with a cock fit to burst and aching there was no way he wasn't gonna feel all my power. I next pressed my much bigger cock where my finger had just been. He tried desperately to stop me, but he couldn’t. It just made it feel even better as I inserted myself so deeply that I felt my balls swing low and bang against his. The bear resisted less and less until he was pressing back and enjoying the pounding.

"Oh fuck that’s sweet!” I grunted.

He squeezed so hard on my thrusting cock with his glutes that I thought I might go crazy. I wrapped my hands under his own arms and put him in a full nelson hold, pulling him upward against my heaving pecs, forcing his lats to be crushed against my pecs, and until I felt my balls start to heave. Then I pushed him back down, face first, and ploughed him across the ground with each thrust. It was epic until we both roared cumming, him against the mountain and me deep inside him.

The explosion of testosterone was incredible and I finally rolled off him, panting, exhausted but thoroughly satisfied. We laid there together and, defeated, he laid his head against my pecs as I wrapped my arms around him. My bull sweat was dried by his beard.

After a while, he sat up leaning as he said, “Time for some food pup.”

This time he meant it as a joke, and I pulled him back against me and kissed him. Our beards met. He tried to get up to go, but immediately he realised that he could not get up until I released him, as my strength had far outstripped his.

Finally I relented and we got up, taking a back in the lake to wash away the sex and grime of our earlier fight.

"Show me the way"

The bear took us through the woods in silence. At a good pace we arrived at a cabin in about a half-hour. It was built into the side of the mountain and sheltered by the trees, and I assume that bear had built it. There was no way you’d find it if you weren’t looking for it.

I followed him in, slapping his ass inviting, as We walked though it and deep inside into a cave accessible through the back. It was cold in there like an icebox, although neither of us felt the chill, and inside he had hung deer from the ceiling. He took two down and fixed supper as I watched. We ate in silence. I matched his appetite consuming the tender venison, washing it down with water he’d drawn from further within the cave. He had also brought out two large wooden barrels, which after dinner I discovered contained a homemade brew that he’d prepared himself over the years. He tipped his back and drank greedily, as I did with mine following his example.

The draught was rich and creamy, like a mead that had been mixed with milk, but the taste was unbelievable. I couldn’t stop. Each of us drank, and even as my already full stomach distended I could feel my muscles soaking up this nectar.

He tossed his barrel aside. The liquid ran through his bread and his eyes glistened in the dim light. He had lit a fire, but his flesh was burning as warm as mine was. I knew he only needed the glow of the fire for its light and not its warmth. Empty even of the last drops I set my barrel down more carefully and rubbed my full stomach. I’d drained the barrel and felt contented as I leaned back, my legs spread wide, and a grin plastered on my face.

We’d not spoken since the lake and there was no need to do so now. I had proven myself the dominant male, and it excited him even as it caused him apprehension. I lounged further, and felt my cock grow as he watched it and me.

He came to me then, kneeling, and rested his big hands on my quads. I flexed my legs involuntarily, but the motion made him run his palms over the muscle. He moaned appreciatively, worshipping the muscle and massaging it with his fingers. I was harder than ever, even at rest. And his fingers traced the muscles, each vein and each ridge and furrow, before cupping the thick, full swell of the muscle itself.

The intoxicating effect of the liquid was feeding me and I knew that drink was more than just an alcoholic beverage. It had pacified the dragon, but awoken something else in turn. Something more primitive.

His hairy beard tickled my balls and his nose brushed my cock, sniffing and taking in my scent. It was strong and I reacted to him also. I felt him, powerful. He tried in vain to crush my muscle even as he worshipped, but he couldn’t. Not anymore. The more he pressed, the less he could dent, until even unflexed I defeated him. His tongue lapped back against my cock and balls and muscle. Thirstily he licked every drop of sweat from my body. And when he paused for too long my growl would remind him that worship was not optional.

When he reached my traps, I finally moved to pull him up all the way. Felt myself find his hole again as he sunk down on it of his own accord, his cock wedging thickly into the valley of my abs. Each block of abdominal muscle caressing and squeezing his shaft so that he fucked my abs while he rocked on my cock.

I grabbed his throat, holding him and squeezing it as the pressure built inside my balls. I applied enough strength to feel my fingers press into his flesh. But also I felt him resist. Felt his glutes begin to almost crush my cock with their power. Fuck he was growing stronger, much stronger as his nectar kicked in. He squeezed and pressed me into the wall. I felt myself unable to resist him as I was pushed against the wood and as it split against me. This time I squeezed his neck again and I began to apply all the force I could. My arm pressed against his where he held me and I fought back. Fought against his quads as they crushed my waist and thighs. Fought his arm holding mine down. Fought against his glutes crushing my tool.

Deep from his chest came a growl, low and pulsing but growing louder as he fought back. The two of us in a struggle. I felt the power of that nectar feeding us both. Growing us. But deep within, from its slumber, I felt the dragon rise. That unstoppable force that had so fully possessed me earlier in the mountain and afterwards. It flooded my veins as the bear’s nectar fed my muscle. Each source of strength complementing my own natural power. I felt it like a supernova and I broke his hold. Now I grabbed him. His quads no longer crushed me but instead his squeezing of my muscle was forcing it to grow. I now controlled him and I pulled and pushed him on my cock until he became a sort of fucktoy. Using him until he came panting against my slippery abs and his head fell back spent. I knew then that he had wasted all that he had in that last struggle for dominance. But it was too little, too late. And I came inside then. Claiming his ass for my cock once and for all.

As he lay there exhausted I got up, cock still hard, and explored the caves. They ran deep into the mountain and opened into massive chambers. Each dark and grand. When I returned from deep within the mountain I stopped and grabbed some of the barrels, drinking the sweet juice until I was choking on it.

It just aroused me even further and I fucked him and fucked him. Although he wanted more, I claimed all the barrels for my own and took ownership of his ass for days. Forcing him to service me as I grew. On the last night, as he lay exhausted and I lay stroking my still hard cock, I finally drifted off to sleep. Strange dreams, disturbing, pulling at me and trying to rouse me. With a roar, I awoke suddenly and found bear looking at me. He’d once seemed so big, but now he felt smaller than ever in my arms.

"What’s wrong pup?" His voice was tinged with concern.

I pulled him tightly to my chest, realising it was for the last time. For now at any rate.

"I remember."

I wasn’t sure how long I had been with bear. The days had sort of merged together. But down in the valley I could still see a couple vehicles and tents. I knew it was Mack.

Around my waist I’d wrapped a large rug to form a sort of kilt. Where I’d been with bear we’d had no need of clothes, but now that I was back in the real world – or at least what passed for it to me – I knew I needed to pull it together and civilize myself again.

Mack had seen me coming and he came out to greet me. Jack was with him. Mack’s face was a mask of worry, but he didn’t need to say anything. One look told me everything he wanted to ask.

"I’m okay Mack." I said, seeking to reassure him.

But my response didn't look like it reassured him. Jack on the other hand was looking as big as he’d ever done. There was no fear in his eyes. He whistled at me.

"Fuck," he said appreciatively, drinking in my body. "You’re abso-fucking-lutely ginormous!"

That’s when I realised that I was indeed looking down at Jack. I dwarfed him in every way. Mack too. I guess I’d gotten so used to outgrowing bear that way that I’d forgotten I didn’t always used to be this big.

"It’s a long story."

“Well laddie, you best get to telling it. You’ve been gone for three weeks and I was just about to give up hope. You went wild after Myles gave you that shot and we tried to track your movement, but we lost you when you came up out of the mine. Everyone else has gone, but Myles is still tracking Fong and his associates. They’ve gone to Eastern Europe. We’re not sure where Bill is. We’re worried about what further experiments they may be doing.”

“All right then,” I breathed. “Maybe it’s time for a second shot?”

Read the Next Part

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

Thanks as always for your feedback. This story is very specific in that it focuses more on the strength of the protagonist, and his own perceptions of masculinity, than it does on muscle growth. I suspect those scenarios are not everyone's cup of tea. But I am enjoying writing it and coming up with new challenges. I also really happen to like these characters and have found myself more attached to them than I thought I would.

• 9 months later...