tumblr_inline_p7bzz9b6ku1v53sqh_540.jpg

Flexing my hard chest in the sun while my sweat glistened down my sweaty body I raised my brow to look at the school courtyard before me.

tumblr_inline_p7buan8tYZ1v53sqh_540.jpg

Giving myself a proud snickle I took a quick gaze as i gave the girls surrounding me a bicep flex while yelling in my most manly voice.

RAWRRRR!!!!!!

I swore some of the girls would have gotten pregnant if i didnt stop in time. I was that manly.

But i guess the crowd of giggling girls and my manly yell drew the attention of someone else.

The douchebag school hall monitor. 

I put my shirt back on quickly as he stepped into the courtyard. Turning around promptly to make sure he did not notice me I got a shock when i realized he was already writing on a piece of paper.

He tore the sheet and threw the slip on my face.

“Detention after school for inappropriate attire”

I know what you must be thinking. 

While i get detention for taking off my shirt he gets to strut around school shirtless, wearing sunglasses in class and even wearing a cap when the school rules explicitly said no head wear allowed.

Thats cause he’s the douchebag Hall Monitor. And he sets the rules in school. Not even the principle or teachers can do anything about it.

tumblr_inline_p7bug4IVLy1v53sqh_540.jpg

I grabbed the piece of detention slip of my face and gave him a stare down. At a height of 5′4 i had to actually make the effort to look down at him from my height of 6′1. Sometimes i don’t even know why i let this skinny little twerp push me around.

I put my shirt back on but before i left i gave him a double bicep in his face.

And how he hated it….

tumblr_inline_p7buv3yFWi1v53sqh_540.jpg

Puberty had never been kind to him as i knew he has always been jealous of me. I suspect that he even made so many rules concerning what we can or cannot wear because he did not want me to show off my well sculpted masculine body.

While he makes up for his short height and skinny weak body by wearing large oversized sunglasses and low hanging pants. Trying to hide his insecurity by acting like a gangster douchebag. What a fucking loser.

He knows that he can never be as good looking as me, or as strong and physically muscular as me. He is jealous of how tall and physically imposing i am. And that he can never have any of that.

And it makes me feel so god damm good.

I blew some air on his face and bend down to his short height to patronize him before whispering to him “At least i have muscles to show off. You on the other hand have nothing….why don’t you just lift your dumb ass rules”

He looked back at me humiliated for a moment before returning me a snarky face “I set the school rules here. If you were the HALL MONITOR you could change it. But you aren’t. So stop complaining bitch….And fucking respect my authority..”

He walked away like the little bitchy douchebag he was while staring back at me.

tumblr_inline_p7bw5s2Eig1v53sqh_540.jpg

I just couldnt understand this little shit.

He’s skinny ugly short and such a loser. But just because he sucks up to the teachers he becomes the school’s hall monitor and comes up with all these fucking rules that doesn’t even apply to him and stops me from my true potential.

6 months ago i could wear string singlets and show off my muscled chest and hard sexy arms.

tumblr_inline_p7bw8rFZOo1v53sqh_540.jpg

Than just last month he came up with this new rule banning all sleeveless tees. And i was forced to wear a shirt to school. 

It was painful coming to school everyday not being able to show of the gains i got from the gym. To hide my manly huge arms and toned beastly chest behind a shirt.

tumblr_inline_p7bwbbmJJl1v53sqh_540.jpg

And just this week he announced that every other day in school will be “long sleeved tee day” for me. And the rule strangely only applied to ME!

Is that bias or what?

That fucking little twerp. He’s lucky i dont punch him in his little bitch face. 

tumblr_inline_p7bwdzmGzp1v53sqh_540.jpg

But it got me thinking….

And i came up with a plan to teach the little twerp for good. 

So i met this guy in the gym a year ago who told me about this mysterious writer who could transform anyone anyhow he pleased. He was called “Goggletan”

Apparently he liked to create role reversals between different men of different social standings. I can’t say i know anything else more, nor do i even know if it works but I guess it wouldnt hurt to give him an anonymous letter from me…

tumblr_inline_p7bvr8GwfZ1v53sqh_540.jpg

The Next Day

I woke up as usual feeling my cock and touching my muscles to admire the Adonis hunk that was me. Narcissistic….. I know, but hey with a body like this, I deserve to be Narcissistic…

Something felt wrong…..

Yea i think my cock is still getting bigger. 

Cant wait for my prolonged puberty to end and see how big my cock gets to be..

As usual i hit the gym before going to school. 

Damm these muscles make me look so hot. Even im turned on.

tumblr_inline_p7bwsoSnGI1v53sqh_540.jpg

What surprised me however was that when i was in school as usual i found that everyone around me kept greeting me and called me “Good Morning”

Something was wrong. People were in fear of me…..

And that was when i heard the words come from their lips

“Good morning Hall Monitor!”

Fuck!
It worked!

Goggletan actually swapped my roles, and now I was the hall monitor!

tumblr_inline_p7bx0lkWVd1v53sqh_540.jpg

Of course the first thing i did was to put out a set of new rules.

1. Clothes optional for all muscular guys

2. Headwear ban lifted for all school jocks

3. Sunglasses allowed only for guys above 6 feet

4. Only REAL MEN (defined as muscular and tall) allowed to have sex with females. All other males only allowed to suck cocks.

5. Segregation of skinny and muscled guys for preference to break times.

6. These rules will all be permanent with no changes possible after

I cant even begin to describe the power rush in me. It was absolutely amazing, giving me a high no amount of alcohol or drugs can give. Its true. Power is the best damm drug.

As i put these new rules into place officially on the school computer system the door to my hall monitor office bust open. 

It was him.

It was the ex hall monitor. 

I wasnt even sure if he knew what was going on but he seemed genuinely happy to see me. He had this huge grin on him that made me extra confused to the situation that was happening. 

He rushed to my side and gave me a large grateful smile and nodded his head while awaiting some response from me.

Seriously i was so confused.

“The fuck you want?” i yelled at him.

His face in turn changed from a joyous celebratory look to a bewildered one.

Taking out his Phone from his pocket he showed me a message.

tumblr_inline_p7bxdmcWBT1v53sqh_540.jpg

From Goggletann:
Bryce, the hot bodybuilder boy in your school would like to swap roles with you. He did not specify if he wanted to swap his societal role as a school student and you as a hall monitor. Or if he wanted to to swap his hunky body and handsome face with your skinny body and ugly face. Or both.
I will swap your societal roles first. You will wake up both in different societal roles. However if you would like to swap your bodies as well do have a simple hand…………………..

It happened so quickly. I didnt even have time to finish reading the message but i could feel the phone get smacked away and before i knew it his palms was grabbing mine firmly. I could see his eyes move from the expression of a nervous anxious child to that of an evil ambitious man. 

For a mere second of confusion I just looked at him while he shook my hand.

And that was when refocused on the message on the phone on my other hand.

“However if you would like to swap your bodies as well, do have a simple HANDSHAKE to seal the deal”

My jaws dropped as i turned my focus back to him. Except this time i wasn;t even looking at his face.

tumblr_inline_p7by87B6ZU1v53sqh_540.jpg

I was simply looking at his chest. 

But it wasnt just any flat chested skinny chest.

It was pure muscle.

My eyes grew bigger in complete shock as i gazed up at the tall muscled hunk before me.

tumblr_inline_p7djqkDrS91v53sqh_540.jpg

I tried to let go of his hands as he grabbed it even more firmly. And it seemd that with every second his strength was increasing 2 fold while mine was losing every ounce of strength i used to have.

I could feel it all. 

I could feel the muscles draining out of my body. 

I could feel my height shrinking

I could feel my cock getting smaller

Until he finally let go.

I fell on the ground still reeling in shock mentally and physically. Placing my small hands on the ground I could only see him at the distance staring at his own reflection in the mirror. 

tumblr_inline_p7bz4xlC6B1v53sqh_540.jpg

He was pulling his shirt up and down, completely drunk in the moment as he flexed his new muscles feeling up his now enormous biceps still growing slightly. Before long even his shirt came of as he proudly showed of his new body to himself…and perhaps to humiliate me….

I could see the arrogance grow in him. How he changed with every second into the cocky muscled monster he is now.

And he simply stood before me in his complete glory.

Knowing he had won.

tumblr_inline_p7byi5k3oZ1v53sqh_540.jpg

I pushed myself up still wondering what has become of me…

Finding the nearest mirror as well I gazed upon my new face.

And looked dismally at my new body 

tumblr_inline_p7byv18LIB1v53sqh_540.jpg

“You look speechless Hall Monitor”

He said in a sarcastic tone before gaving me a cocky grin and laughed before looking at the new set of rules i had initially created. 

He took his time to read it all while laughing to himself uncontrollably. 

1. Clothes optional for all muscular guys

2. Headwear ban lifted for all school jocks

3. Sunglasses allowed only for guys above 6 feet

4. Only REAL MEN (defined as muscular and tall) allowed to have sex with females. All other males only allowed to suck cocks.

5. Segregation of skinny and muscled guys for preference to break times.

6. These rules will all be permanent with no changes possible after 

He looked at himself before looking back at me.

Taking of his shirt he spoke to me in the most sarcastic way possible.

“Put on a shirt. Don’t break your own rules now Hall Monitor” 

He showed no remorse or emotion to my helpless state as i could only kneel before him humiliated and looking at my own reduced state.

It was so unfair, he had stolen my body without me even knowing. I always knew he was a douchebag but this was really crossing the line. Even i could not deny how selfish he was now. Emotion consumed me and i yelled at him

“Do you even know the entire school hated you and called you the Ugly Douchebag Hall Monitor??!!”
“You’re a fucking Douchebag and you always will be one!”

tumblr_inline_p7bz2jVs4w1v53sqh_540.jpg

He calmly took out his signature cap and sunglasses and put them on before replying. 

“Now they can love me for being the Hot Douchebag Hunk…..”

tumblr_inline_p7bz1zeFxg1v53sqh_540.jpg
“….The Cocky School Douchebag Alpha Playboy…..”

tumblr_inline_p7dk08WgZY1v53sqh_540.jpg
“….And The Stud Douchebag Bodybuilder…..”

tumblr_inline_p7dk1wK9NI1v53sqh_540.jpg

"Oh Yea I love being a Douchebag"

tumblr_inline_p7bzr2lkAJ1v53sqh_540.jpg