Thedemon1906

Michael woke up hugging his son from behind. Clothes were prohibited in the experiment so his hard dick was poking his ass. Disgusted he took his arm away and turn around to look at the ceiling. His son and him never had a good relationship. When his mother was alive the little wimp was always with her. It is not that he didn't try to have a good relationship with him. But the thing is that every time he wanted to go fishing with him or for them to play football, his son never wanted.

Also there was the masculinity thing. When he was young and even now people always told him how masculine he was and how big he was. With lots of hair that covered his big pecs and huge arms, his 23cm fat cock and muscular definition he always assumed his son would be like him. A stud. But when Nicholas grew up to be a wimp, with a soft jawline and no hair at all, he was quite frustrated.

The thing that bothered Michael the most wasn't that his son was small, but that the only thing big that he had was his butt. He looked like a woman. Mike had to hear his friends “jokingly” saying that he looked so much like a girl that they would fuck him.

Now he was lying on his bed, with his morning wood looking to the ceiling, wondering what was this experiment about. His son turned around, still sleeping, and put his left hand on top of his dad muscle chest. Mike closed his eyes, Barbara was there besides him. He turned around, facing his son still with his eyes shut. Then he opened them.

Nicholas looked different. He didn't know exactly what was different but something certainly changed. He looked a little bit bigger, maybe it was the poor lighting but his shoulders seamed a little broader. A thought flew quickly through Mike's brain, maybe his son was finally growing. His son hand travelled from his chest to his muscle ass, Mike felt a shiver.

-Hello dad- Michael was cooking completely naked while gently dancing to no sound.

-You know that the shower doesn't work there is only one of us?! This fucking rats, they can even pay water for two showers! TWO!- His father seemed moodier than usual. -the pills have arrived, we have to drink them together-

Michael placed two plates filled with bacon and eggs. They both sit at each side of the table. Little glasses that contained two pills sat on the table, one  said Nicholas and the other Michael. Nicho grabbed his cup and opened it. This time the pills were different. The one that was previously light blue was now triangular and had a deeper ocean  blue colour, and a white pill was also added. He looked up and saw his dad had the same white pill but also a deep pink circular pill.

-They warned me that the white pill was full of hormones. Side effects included constant “excitement”- he said as he looked down at his cock trying to express what he meant to his son without talking. Nicho understood perfectly.

They both eat their breakfast and approached to the mega computer. The scanning began as the day before.

-Subject one: Nicholas. Male Male, 1,81m tall, 65kg, muscle development 7%. Completed superficial analysis, proceeding with profound observation. Testosterone: mild , Happiness levels: Low, Penis size: 15cm erect, anus:not sensitive- Both father and son stood shocked to discover that Nicholas had gain 3cm, 6kg, and 3 cm of cock in less of a day. Michael glanced at his son and indeed he look bigger, and more masculine. He prepared to say something but the machine started talking again -Subject two: Michael, Male Woman, 1,86 cm tall, 87kg, muscle development 50%. Completed superficial analysis, proceeding with profound observation. Testosterone: Mild, Happiness levels: Low, Penis size: 18 cm erect, anus: midly sensitive- A cold shiver ran through Michael’s body. Maybe he was expecting to grow like his son or maybe was the fact  that he only now heard that the computer had said “Male Woman”.what did that mean?

-WHAT THE FUCK?- He shouted, he had lost 3 cm in one day, 13kg, and 3 cm from his cock in one day. He  wanted to cry, and he had already taken the second pill.

In the screen appeared a new position someone was in all fours, and the  other guy was behind him, pressing his cock to his ass. He turned to look at his son that smiled and made a gesture with his hand like asking him to be the one in the floor. Michael got really angry really fast, he wasn't a woman. He wouldn't bend. Angrily he walked towards his kid and punched him in the stomach. Nicholas lost all air and bended because of the pain, that's when Mike blind by anger and shame hit him hard in the face. Nicho fell to the floor his nose was bleeding.

Mike took the opportunity and grabbed his son by the waist and got him into position. Nicho tried to walk away but Mike with his stronger body hold him down and hit him in the back.

-I AM THE  MAN- He shouted as he grabbed his son's ass. He saw his erect cock, much smaller than before and got angry again. He was going to prove it. He was bigger, manlier than his son. Nicho felt as his dad's unlubbed fat cock entered his virgin ass. The pain was so big that he shouted a little bit. He was still confused by the punching and blood was running from his nose, but he could still feel his dad penetrating him. One thrust, two thrusts, Mike was getting faster he slapped his son's ass very hard.

-You are my bitch, YOU ARE MY MOTHEFUCKING BITCH- Michael continued raping his son. Nicho could feel his father's cock stretching his ass with a lot of effort. He was a  beast, fucking him like an ape. His son started crying and that only got him hornier. HE WAS THE MAN he thought HE HAD THE RIGHT TO FUCK THIS CUNT. Michael’s cock exploted inside his son’s asshole. But almost  no cum came off. Suddenly he came back to reality. His son was bleeding in the floor, about to pass out and he, his father and only parent, had just raped him.

-You wanna shower?-

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

uuuuufff man, nice job, more please

but i would like :/ the father and son grow together , uuufff 2 titans having sex

i love incest father-son and they grow together *¬*

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, lsosuke said:

uuuuufff man, nice job, more please

but i would like ? the father and son grow together , uuufff 2 titans having sex

i love incest father-son and they grow together *¬*

I'm glad you liked it. But a don't if i can do what you want hahahaha i already have the story planned ahead. 

Ps: i love growth incest too

• Like 2

On 25/10/2018 at 2:20 PM, Thedemon1906 said:

I'm glad you liked it. But a don't if i can do what you want hahahaha i already have the story planned ahead. 

Ps: i love growth incest too

dont worry write how you want but use my idea in another one XD

ps: i love that you love it, i get horny with father and son have sex and grow together :D continue your story, i love our fetish

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...