2072349611_Coverphoto_02.thumb.jpg.f9c39f81d4cab629f8559f49abaf19f5.jpg

Darryl Asked: 
Dear Goggletan. I’m a tall handsome bodybuilder military corporal. 

Attached is an image of me looking great with my pumped up pecs. Notice that my face is of male model material as well.

I'm so hot.

tumblr_inline_ovpxtgOhUR1v53sqh_540.jpg

The problem is that i’m being passed over a leadership role to be a commanding officer. The role is instead being given over to this scrawny short pussy faced ugly recruit. I’ll attach a picture of him below too so you can see how undeserving he is of the Superior position he is being given over me. 

tumblr_inline_ovpxwjpShT1v53sqh_540.jpg

Seriously? Does he even have biceps as big as mine? Can you imagine me taking orders from him? I deserve the position instead!!! Let me show you a pic of me with my awesome biceps.

Fuck im so fucking hot

tumblr_inline_ovpxzz5Vf71v53sqh_540.jpg

Commanding officers are supposed to be dashing tall and muscled. Do something about it. I deserve it! I deserve to be called SIR! Not the other way around. I mean just think about it, who wouldn’t be intimidated by my muscles and tall height not to call me “SIR” anyway? Look how great i look with the commanding officer’s beret! I totally deserve the position!

I can already imagine myself being called SIR! 

tumblr_inline_ovpycqb9Rf1v53sqh_540.jpg

Oh and just saying. It’s not enough that I should be the alpha officer. That skinny loser who was supposed to replace me, take away his confidence. Give him short man syndrome or something. 

I’m trying to be nice. I think your personality should match your body. And his body isn’t much at all. I’m trying to help him here.

I deserve to be the superior officer and he deserves to know where his place is. In a lowly position beneath my large powerful feet cleaning my toes with his tongue.

And you Ab’s Male Muscle Transformation! You should know what to do. In fact if you help me and if im satisfied with the results I will let you be my bitch after I become the commanding officer. You can have the Honor of sucking my toes while I’m taking a smoke break. And If you’re really good at that I’ll let you suck my cock. 

See. Beneath all that cocky fuckboy personality, I’m really a good person who will give people who help me out the correct rewards.

Now get loss and I wanna see results soon.

Ab’s Male Muscle Transformation Reply:

Hello Darryl…
You do sound like you have the right physical presence for a person in authority, I entirely agree with you that someone of your stature should of gotten the command position. I find it very hard to imagine you taking orders from him. 

Especially after all the background information i researched on you. 
I mean hearing about how some of the guys won’t sleep in the same barracks as you because of your love of walking around naked with your wrist fat donkey dick swinging ahead of you like a deadly weapon really makes me think that this little guy will his own issues with ordering you around.

You mentioned your biceps, and I agree they are massive and much larger then the little guys, but then your entire body is massive. Such thick pecs and meaty legs, the army should be proud of having had such a beastly guy in their number. 

And yes I did say “having had” because I need someone to make up the fuel for the little guys transformation. You made a few good points about how hard a time the little guy will have giving orders, so I think if he had your body it would be a lot easier. Now I could just make you the commanding officer, but from everything you have sent I think you don’t have the correct temperament. Plus the little guy was promoted ahead of you, so he must be better then you….. 

Here he is now, small skinny and tiny. I do agree he does not look the part of a commanding officer. 

tumblr_inline_ovpym2tL5d1v53sqh_540.jpg

But with your muscles, height and good looks he should start to look the part.

He’s gonna have those big biceps of yours, and that scary donkey dick you love showing off so much…. oh and he will have your big wide feet, which you’d be dreaming of licking from now on. 

tumblr_inline_ovpyoavvyx1v53sqh_540.jpg

Plus I am going to take your cocky confidence and transfer it to his already growing charisma. 

With a pair of dark cool sunglasses while him regular starting to learn your muscle poses don’t you think he is starting to look more like the superior commanding officer he was supposed to be?

tumblr_inline_ovpyr3igEi1v53sqh_540.jpg

Having drained you of all your muscles size and height, you on the other hand will be a small scrimpy runt who does whatever your new commanding officer says, which will mostly be “suck this” as a guy your size will have no place in the army when I’m finished with you.

You’d be smaller then the little guy ever was, your handsome features having transferred to him, making you forgettable in the face department and damn near laughable in the body department.

Your days as an alpha muscled stud is over and you will learn your new place in life now. You are now not only of a lower rank but also a small little runt who will be forced to remember your former life every time you look up at him when sucking him off.

You were supposed to be the hunky, fit muscular officer with the best looking handsome good looks. 

Now you kneel by his stinky sweaty feet and look up as he smirks down at you condescendingly. Good thing he likes wearing mirrored sunglasses too. Cause you will see your own pathetic reflection on his dark mirrored sunglasses and be reminded of everything you once was. 

tumblr_inline_ovpzsr0Hty1v53sqh_540.jpg

Oh and notice what large muscular pecs he has now? Those used to belong to you too, i remembered how proud you were of them... Feeling humiliated and jealous yet? 

tumblr_inline_pdadd8npy31v53sqh_540.gif

While he uses his new body to further boost his potential as a muscled up military man and climb the ranks to become a Master Officer one day.

tumblr_inline_p4kfl7EHpt1v53sqh_540.gif

You on the other hand will now be living in his military quarters, a stomach full of cum and a mind full of regret, if only you had been so rude to me… the guy you asked to use magic on your rival.

Now, why don’t you start addressing your new Officer as “SIR!”

Remember, you are merely a weak lowly corporal while he is your muscled up Superior Officer now.

Enjoy your new life.

tumblr_inline_ovpyyavyXK1v53sqh_540.gif

tumblr_inline_ow4unawPM41v53sqh_540.jpg

Love it! Great story. It took a twist I didn't expect, but really enjoyed. Well written, the pics were great. I loved the power and dominance of it. Keep it up!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2018 at 8:08 PM, Bikerhiker22 said:

Love it! Great story. It took a twist I didn't expect, but really enjoyed. Well written, the pics were great. I loved the power and dominance of it. Keep it up!!

thanks bruh. do you think the former muscled guy deserves it though? Hes now in a position where he has lost his rank and hunky body and good looks lol

I don't ever enjoy seeing someone lose muscle. So perhaps an alternative would be to introduce a bigger stronger guy who the guy would have to serve.  The bigger guy would put him in his place and make him serve him. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2018 at 8:34 PM, Bikerhiker22 said:

That's just how I like them!

yumz ?

A big powerful strong handsome buffed god bound by a mouth gag blindfold and chains while being commanded by a smaller weaker man