Check Your Privilege

1322825520_Coverphoto_02.thumb.jpg.b8091c81667b92beb8d53679f0eda321.jpg

BIG COCK BRO Asked:
What Up Goggletan Brah! 

tumblr_inline_p4e0lech871v53sqh_540.jpg

I’ve been having some problems with my short and skinny roomate. Basically it started when I told him to stop worrying about his looks and just try hitting the popular club down the street from campus. I know that only the best looking dudes (like me) get in but seriously im just sick of him complaining about my “Big Dick Privilege” 

What is “Big Dick Privilege” anyway? 

He’s just using it as an excuse whenever i tell him to work out and get a hot body like me and he tells me that because he is born with a small dick he is at a disadvantage. He claims that because i have a big dick i am socially able to get chicks and have way more sex which has lead me to an increased confidence and testosterone surge. Thus causing me to grow muscles faster, bigger and also get taller than guys with baby dicks like him.

Seriously? What shit is he smoking?

I know i have a big bulge as you can see from the image attached below.

tumblr_inline_ow4n4e1fxv1v53sqh_540.jpg

But I bet he’s just jealous of me so he comes with all sorts of nonsense “Big Dick Privilege” shit to discredit me. He’s just one self-conscious loser nerd! I mean seriously… look at me! Look at those pecs! Damm i look hot! Plus every girl whom ive fucked told me im just naturally handsome and many guys even confessed how much there’re just jealous of how confident i am and wish they could be as cocky as me. Its not just my large cock man. I am just born to be a stud and my room mate simply needs to understand that. 

You may be a pussy small dicked boy.

But I’m the top dog. 

Im the Alpha

Just face it.

tumblr_inline_ow4lih8EHg1v53sqh_540.jpg

Anyway he said he wanted to prove a point and I suspect that I’ve had clothes stolen from me in my locker and my dorm room. First it was my XXL sized underwear then my large Nike shoes and my other tight tees and gym stringers. Now even my sporty sunglasses have gone missing. I know he has a baby dick and he is so much smaller and shorter than me, so what is he doing with my clothes? I mean my clothes are all pretty stinky and sweaty from my hours in the gym anyways. I don’t know what kind of a point he’s trying to make but any idea what he is planing to do with them?

Get him to return my clothes ASAP. I need to look my best for the gym next week. Also please tell him to stop asking me to “Check My Privilege” There ain’t no such thing as “BIG DICK PRIVILEGE”

Goggletan Reply:
Hello Big Cock Bro!

Interesting theory your room mate has. Its not a new theory and i have actually heard of a growing movement promoting it. But yes i agree with you. Its complete nonsense. Why would your hunky big cock have anything to do with your muscled hot sexy body and life full of sex? Some people are simply jealous and you should pay no heed to his complaints because he is simply a lazy short skinny loser who deserves to be ignored.

Anyway back to your stolen clothes. At first I would guessed that he is stealing your clothes to sell them to guys who like sniffing the reeking stretched out clothing of a tall hunky young guy in his sexual prime such as yourself, but on second thought I think something more is at work. 

You said he is trying to make a point and i think he is indeed using your clothes  as scientific experiential template for a way to make his point. You mentioned he stole your underwear first? Did you notice if his cock bulge was getting any bigger recently? Or if he was wearing your underwear? I know Its hard to notice especially since he is so small and skinny. He is almost socially unnoticeable through jock eyes as cool and studly as yours.

tumblr_inline_ow4raaVGQS1v53sqh_540.jpg

But I’m sure in a couple days your gonna see him wearing clothes that look a lot like yours, and a couple days after that you might see a tall, powerfully built uber hunky stallion wearing clothes that seem to look a lot like yours. You might not notice it initially, but that stud will be your roommate who will still be wearing your underwear with his now much larger cock

tumblr_inline_ow4r7rZOcl1v53sqh_540.jpg

I am telling you this in advance because the changes will come very fast and you should prepare yourself. His shoulders will broaden considerably and soon he will be much taller than you As much as the physical changes will come, so will the mental changes. Your room mate will start to speak in a more cocky tone of voice and he may even start ordering you around….

tumblr_inline_ow4sprVbkT1v53sqh_540.jpg

I can tell you’re gonna have a rough time with your roommates change, I mean I know I’d be showing off that big cock bulge if I was him. So get used to waking up to his overstuffed cum stained stinky briefs hanging over your face, I mean ‘your’ briefs, but he’ll be wearing them….

You should also realise that soon he will be taking “your” clothes more and more often now that he has taken your role as the “top dog” room mate and he will need to adorn his new body with the appropriate clothing to show off as much of his new muscles as he can.

He wouldn’t need your permission when taking “your” sunglasses as well considering how much you don’t need it anymore. Those cool jock sunglasses of yours just wouldn’t look right on your face anymore. They belong with the muscled hunks such as your bodybuilder room mate now.

543789238_gymshowofflegs.thumb.jpg.56c346c1f8facf1c98bf8c34485a8aff.jpg

Now I can’t say if you’ll change, I’m not sure what scientific chemical formula he is using. But if he is doing what I think he is doing, get as much enjoyment out of your hunky body as you can soon…..

You wanna go to that exclusive club that admits only the best looking guys like yourself? Better go tonight.

Wanna take some selfies of yourself posing in your sexy underwear revealing your huge bulge and get a ton of likes on instagram? Better do it soon.

Wanna wear your flashy gym stringers and parade your hot body down the gym and show off your muscles as you smirk in your cocky style to the other guys smaller than you? Better flaunt now!

I just hope that this reply gets to you before all the changes happen and you get to enjoy the most of your body so you won’t need to complain to your now beastly room mate to “check his Big Dick Privilege

But then again its complete nonsense and you don’t believe in “Big Dick Privilege” don cha brah??

tumblr_inline_ow4u85vnNM1v53sqh_540.jpg

Well neither does your BIG DICKED roommate

tumblr_inline_ow4vudwtrE1v53sqh_540.gif

tumblr_inline_ow4unawPM41v53sqh_540.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...