tumblr_inline_p2usl7WauV1v53sqh_540.jpg

It started off simple. 

tumblr_inline_p2umnkwYw51v53sqh_540.jpg

He came by your place one night looking depressed and down. “Hey, bro, can I stay at your place just for a month or so? And don’t worry. I’ll chip in for the monthly rent” 

You both were close friends in university but drifted apart after graduation a year ago, so it was no problem and you were happy to have him stay and make connections with each other again.

Though back in university you both were hunky hot jocks you wonder how he has lost all his good looks and muscles. In fact he was always seen as the hotter better looking one.. 

tumblr_inline_p2un98TmOC1v53sqh_540.jpg

He was taller, larger and charming beyond all extremes. 

Not to mention he was extremely cocky and arrogant.

And because of that he was popularly known as the manipulative hunk. Because with his cocky yet charming personality. his strong muscular physique and alpha scent, there was no pussy and twink ass safe from his monster giant meat of a cock. 

tumblr_inline_p2uvmigL371v53sqh_540.png

Now he was simply full of fat. And he seemed to have lost it all. 

In fact you couldn’t help but secretly laugh at him with your eyes at what he had become now.

How the mighty stud has fallen lol….

tumblr_inline_p2umqd8s6O1v53sqh_540.png

You ask him what happened. And he simply replies “Ive been partying too much” with a chuckle. “Whats the point of having a hot body when you dont spend it on sex and booze brah!…… well before i lost my muscles and handsome face” You sigh to yourself this time, knowing that he has always been a horny fuckboy who only wanted to party and manipulate others by using his hot sexy body and handsome face. He would pick chicks up with his good looks and charming personality to fuck them only to leave them the very next day or manipulate smaller guys to suck him off only to laugh at their tiny dicks and small weak bodies.

He was always an asshole. You could say karma got him good.

You on the other hand have always been the less cocky one. Although a hot jock yourself you always tried to help others in need and because you were always willing to listen to others on fitness and health you have maintained your sexy jock body and you’ve even made a career being a fitness model and social media influencer. 

You were rich, fit and hot. Nothing could be better.

tumblr_inline_p2uni6E8sD1v53sqh_540.jpg

You encouraged him to start working out and get his life back on track. You even helped him with buying his first month of protein shakes and workout attire.

And after a few weeks you could see that he was starting to loose a few pounds of fat. Though he was still incredibly fat and a far cry from the jock he once was.

He also does his part and tries to impart some nutrition knowledge to you. He encourages you to eat more fast food to gain more fast mass to look larger as a bodybuilder.

tumblr_inline_p2unrxq8mX1v53sqh_540.jpg

As the month passes by he actively buys more and more fast food for you to eat. With your own money of course. And even though you were starting to feel flabby from all that fatty burger patties and oily fries he claims that its a good sign to gain fat mass as it will be further converted to muscles in the future.

He is relentless and continues to force feed you even his own share of food. 

tumblr_inline_p2unyrCK3x1v53sqh_540.png

Around this time he starts addressing a few issues with the monthly rent 

“Hey bro, rent might be a bit late but I’ll definitely get it to you, oh and you should order more to eat. You need more mass to be a bodybuilder!”

“And while your at the macdonalds tonight buying the extra large burger meal could you drop by the local gym and buy more protein shakes for me?” 

“Get the muscle milk one. Can you pay for me first? I promise to pay you next week ok?”

tumblr_inline_p2uo9rRacw1v53sqh_540.png

As the weeks pass you notice certain changes in your body. You were indeed getting larger. But your toned fit body was changing as well. Your abs had completely dissapeared under your layer of tummy fat and you arms were getting flabbier. 

Yet you pushed on with the diet your friend introduced to you. You were occasionally skeptical about the diet but you remembered how he was always the larger bodybuilder among you both. Plus he won’t be an asshole to you, you’re even giving him a place to stay!

tumblr_inline_p2uof4UZpM1v53sqh_540.jpg

While all the changes happen to you, you also realise he was fast changing as well.

He was loosing his fats slowly enough from all the time in the gym and even though he was still fat he was starting to act more jock like. He would “borrow” your sunglasses without asking and go for a tan in the pool

tumblr_inline_p2upa4meKG1v53sqh_540.jpg

Or even take your car keys without asking

You weren’t even surprised.

That was definitely his jock side of him coming back.

And you were actually pleased that he was beginning to become like the confident jock you knew before.

tumblr_inline_p2updbx2ee1v53sqh_540.jpg

But what changed the most was him addressing your rent policy yet again.

“Hey I’ve been thinking about how often I pay rent and it’s really not convenient for me. I mean think about it, I have to pay rent every month! Why not make it less frequent? Like once every 2 months? We’re good right?” 

Talking of frequency, could you go to the local burger king later and get yourself more food? Upsized of course. And you should do it more times in a day too. You have to stay committed to this diet man. 

You were committed of course.

You knew your friend was here to help you become a large bodybuilder.

So it wasn’t too long till your once toned sexy stomach became a belly

tumblr_inline_p2uq2rKNvI1v53sqh_540.jpg

You felt disgusting and gross but you knew all these fats would be converted to muscles soon and you’ll be hot again.

You just have to be sure when was the correct time to start working out again, however your friend has recently been spending extra time in the gym and you haven’t had the time to talk much to him.

Not that you mind anyways, you’re too busy gouging on more food. 

Sometimes late at night you see your roomie enter back and you noticed that he has lost even more weight. And he has become slightly more obssessed with taking more selfies of himself. 

tumblr_inline_p2upqafBAf1v53sqh_540.jpg

You can’t blame him though. You always knew he was a vain fuckboy and now that he was getting back in shape he deserved to take more selfies of himself. 

tumblr_inline_p2upv0DOIz1v53sqh_540.jpg

Oh and you should also make a mental note to buy more protein shakes for him tomorrow while you’re getting the KFC chicken bucket. 

Speaking of which he hasn’t payed his rent in ages so you ought to be eating less to save some money. But you can’t stop anymore. It seems you have reached the line where you get hungry every hour having to fuel your large body with more food.

You just keep eating!

tumblr_inline_p2uq2hKjC01v53sqh_540.jpg

And because of your fat body now you can’t find any work to be a fitness model and you have yet to upload your sexy body to instagram in weeks!

But your friend decides to help you out by taking photos of himself now and posting them as you. I mean you both look pretty similar anyways. Plus he even cut his hair to look like you before you put on all your weight so he’s been pulling it off. In fact you’ve even given him your facebook and instagram passwords account. Its almost like he has taken over your identity and even prefers to be called by your name!

He’s just posting photos of himself without showing off his body as he still isn’t as fit as you were. But the fats on his face has almost completely melted off and he looks as good as he was a year ago during his prime as a horny fuckboy

For some reason he has also begin to ignore you, almost treating you as invisible and its starting to make you feel uncomfortable..

tumblr_inline_p2uq8yGTH01v53sqh_540.jpg

I guess its around this time when you start to get impatient. You’ve been following your friend’s awful diet for months and now you look like complete shit.

You know something is amiss.

tumblr_inline_p2uqfr2idE1v53sqh_540.jpg

You want to start training at the gym again so badly. You don’t really care if he says its not the correct time. You just wanna lose all these disgusting fats on your body.

But you realize you can’t. 

You’ve given him your gym membership and spent all your money on fast food and protein shakes for him. 

And now you’re starting to get hungry again. You desperately need your big mac and extra fries and a large coke. You want the sugary donuts with the thick chocolate shake.

It was at this time when the door to your apartment opens up.

You gaze up to see a muscled naked man walking in. Covering his dick with a pizza your jaws dropped to see the glorious golden tanned hunk with his beautiful hard abs and perky pecs.

tumblr_inline_p2uqqvzSMw1v53sqh_540.jpg

He walks in to the kitchen and puts the pizza on the tabletop still pipping hot.

He than proceeds to walk to the nearest mirror and snaps a few selfies of himself.

Kissing himself in the mirror and posing he suddenly turns to you.

tumblr_inline_p2uqvyn7Hj1v53sqh_540.jpg

“I made my first cash today being a fitness model on the cover of muscle men magazine today in your name. So it would be fit for us to swap our names now too alright?”

“Wanna see the photos? I look hot don’t I?

He smirks as he throws you a couple of photos at your face.

tumblr_inline_p2urz189k21v53sqh_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_p2ur0oCl0f1v53sqh_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_p2ur0xhpj41v53sqh_540.jpg

He than smiles at you with a cocky grin

“Dayuuum.. Its great to be the old me again”

“Plus i get to make money of this hot bod now”

He continues to taunt you while eyeing your blob of a fat body

“Well well well, look whos the fatty now”

You weren’t sure what to feel.

Humilation

Jealousy

You were supposed to be the one on the photos. 

You were supposed to be the fitness model.

But what have you become?

You look at your own body in disgust.

tumblr_inline_p2us26J6PG1v53sqh_540.gif

And then it hit you.

Anger boils up inside of you

You just wanted to kick him out of your house.

How could you be so stupid. You always knew he was an asshole.

You always knew he was a master of manupulation

And now you had become another victim of his manipulation.

But wait!

You smell something in the air.

The whiff of smell from the pizza on the countertop. 

It smelt so fresh and tasty.

You couldn’t resist it

You breathed in the fresh pepperoni slices into your lungs and think how cheesy the crust would be.

You can’t help but approach the pizza carefully hoping to take a slice as you asked him 

“Did you order it extra chessy?”

He smirks as he looks at your pathetic body.

He eyes you up and down and humiliates you with his eyes as he laughs with his facial expression at what you have become. 

Of what a fool you are to spend all your money on making him the Alpha stud he is now, while forcing you to eat your way into the disgusting shit you are now.

Before eyeing you with his handsome face making a cocky gesture with his sexy lips.

tumblr_inline_p2urt7dNny1v53sqh_540.jpg

He lifts his brow and thinks for a moment with his arrogant cocky look.

“You like cheese eh?”

“Have all the fucking cheese you want then”

tumblr_inline_p2us8yfhnE1v53sqh_540.png

“By the way, i’m charging you for the cheese”

tumblr_inline_p2urv6kdLo1v53sqh_540.png

“What??! You have no more cash??!!”

tumblr_inline_p2usayBuhy1v53sqh_540.png

“Then no more cheese for you, you fucking freeloader”

tumblr_inline_p2usc2RUB41v53sqh_540.png

“And if you can’t pay rent for this month too…”

tumblr_inline_p2usdtm5up1v53sqh_540.jpg

“Than get the Fuck out of my house”