Adonivirus

Jay

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, thanks for the feedback on the story so far.

Special thanks to @dredlifter for some help with this part.

Part 2

The next day, John woke up to find himself gazing at his new roommate fast asleep on his bed. At first, he thought he was still dreaming, until he remembered the previous day. He felt a slight wave of dread in his stomach. But in that moment, he was distracted by Jordan's naked body.

Jordan's bobbing, 8-inch erection was connected to his washboard abs by a string of fluid. He had one beefy arm propped above his head, tufts of hair on display. He had the biggest chest that John had ever seen in person, with the perfect waist to go with it.

John found the jock fascinating to look at. His own 5-inch dick was fully hard just admiring the other man's physique, and his rising and falling chest.

"Ugh, gross," he thought to himself, "don't be a creeper." He rolled over in his bed so he was facing the wall. What was that guy's problem, anyway? Going to bed like that, there's no way John wasn't going to see him.

Unless that was his plan the whole time.

Maybe he likes being watched.

Maybe that's why he shows up to a doctor's appointment in a stringer tank top.

John sighed, and climbed out of bed, trying not to look at the jock. He rummaged through his posessions as quietly as he could until he found a towel and some clothes. Then, he snuck his way to the en suite bathroom, trying not to wake his roommate.

The bathroom was quite roomy. Not only that, John found there was even a sauna attached to it. There was a sign on the door to the steam room with some health warnings. Apparently, it was normally used to treat muscular problems like persistent muscle fatigue. Maybe he could persuade the doctors to let him use it at some point. For now, though, John was happy with just a shower.

With a sigh of relief, he stepped under the warm water flow. He took his time. He'd been thinking over the doctor's offer last night, but honestly it didn't seem like much of a choice - it was an offer he couldn't refuse. That means he was stuck with his new roommate, maybe for a few weeks. He would need to get to know him at some point. What if they didn't get along? His roommate's confidence and self-assuredness was hard for John to understand. But he couldn't deny, it made his dick hard.

Jordan was woken up by the sound of his roommate rooting through boxes. He decided to pretend to be asleep. He noticed John trying to sneak past him while stealing glances at him. Jordan couldn't help but grin. The kid wanted his body, it was obvious.

His morning hardon glistened with pre-fuck. He had only cum 8 hours ago but it felt like it had been weeks. He'd been noticeably hornier lately, but what Dr. Ben had told him had fired him up even more. The idea that maybe he could become MORE powerful and muscular was, he had to admit, a huge turn on.

And, although he wasn't totally happy about it, he would rather be sharing a room with a gay twink than growing his body by himself. God, he hoped John was a cocksucker as well as a muscle admirer. Fuck, his body would provide the perfect contrast to his chiselled perfection... and make him feel even bigger and stronger and more masculine...

Jordan was stroking his cock while listening to the shower starting.

"Boy, that guy was small. He looks like a kid next to me." The thought made him horny. He wanted to measure John and compare stats. Is it weird that it turned him on? Did it matter? He needed to get off so much these days, any fuel was welcome. He started to lazily jerk his cock. Thoughts about his roommate filled his head as he did.

He would love to be able to overhead press his roommate, flex their muscles against each other, pull out the measuring tape... maybe he could talk the kid into some kind of massage... fuck, maybe they could compare dick size, and...

"Ah, SHIT!!"

He'd got carried away feeling himself up and thinking about his new roommate, that he blew a huge load all over his body. His dick kept firing load after load, all over his chest and stomach. Panting and grunting the whole time, it must have shot 7 or 8 times.

Trying to catch his breath, he looked down over his ripped torso, now dripping with spunk. He needed to use that shower badly. Fortunately, he couldn't hear the shower running any more. Glancing at the door, he saw John standing there in nothing but a towel, red-faced.

"Oh... hey buddy. Shower free?" He asked with a grin, jumping up onto his feet, sauntering over to the kid. Dang, he really was tiny. "I made a big mess, excuse me while I freshen up a little." He cockily wandered past the speechless John with his half-hard prick still drooling onto his beefy legs.

The doctor and his team were looking over the first body scan results. The boys had been well behaved. The scanning pods involved immersing their bodies in fluid for half an hour or so. It was relaxing, like a jacuzzi.

"The scans are what I expected based on the symptoms. For John, it seems like the infection is struggling to take hold. Probably, there was insufficient muscle mass to begin with. Now that the body's defence mechanisms have kicked in, it's hard for the virus to infect more than 10-20% of the available tissue.

"Jordan, on the other hand, is fully saturated with the virus. You can see the tissue itself is denser than we would normally expect. We will need to run some strength tests in the gym this afternoon to gather more data on this.

"Blood testosterone results are within expectations. John - 105 ng, Jordan - 1585 ng.

"Viral presence in the endocrine system is still relatively constrained, so Jordan's numbers are likely to go higher as the virus progresses. However, the testosterone levels alone don't account for Jordan's growth. Even people taking synthetic testosterone don't pack on mass like he does. So, there must be other mechanisms that are further stimulating muscle growth. We should keep an eye out for this in future tests.

"John's testosterone levels can't get much lower, so I would expect them to remain fairly stable.

"Let's take some strength measurements next. I want to see how much strength John has been able to preserve. I'm also interested to know how effectively Jordan can operate his expanding muscles."

John was panting with exhaustion from the workout they were putting him through. This was tougher than the workouts he had been used to - a mixture of high intensity and volume. Jordan was on a bench, watching, looking bemused.

"John, your strength is actually excellent considering the state of your immune system. I've never seen anyone in your condition capable of lifting these numbers. We'll do our best to preserve as much as your strength as we can."

John beamed. "... really?" was all he could muster in his exhaustion.

"The runt is stronger than he looks!" Jordan said with a grin.

"We don't want to overdo it," the researcher said. "We'll call it here, and we'll do another session in a couple of days. Jordan, you're up."

"Finally!"

Rather than go straight to the showers, John decided to stick around for a bit. He got the feeling that Jordan wouldn't mind an audience.

"Yesterday, we took some general measurements, but today let's start with some strength measurements. Let's warm up on bench press..."

They started with 1 plate - 135 lbs total. It was pretty close to John's 1-rep max. Jordan, of course, made it look effortless.

"I can barely feel it, doc," Jordan said as he pumped out a dozen reps.

"Alright, stay there. Let's try 2 plates."

Jordan pumped out another dozen reps. "Bit of a pump now, doc, but it's no sweat."

Slowly, they worked there way up to 3 plates. "Jordan, you said the best you'd ever benched was 330 lbs? You're now benching comfortably over 300lbs."

"Ohh, ffuck yeah..." Jordan murmured, seemingly only half in the moment as he grinded out 5 reps. His face and body was damp with sweat. John was watching in quiet awe as the research assitant continued loading more weight.

Jordan finally topped out with a 1-rep max of 405 lbs. He cried out a roar of primal fury as he pushed the bar through the air. John was in shock. John could deadlift 150lbs less than Jordan could bench.

"Not bad, Jordan, but you can probably do better. With training, we can probably add another 50lbs as your neural systems adapt to the rapid muscle growth. And you'll start to see your weight increase as we up your calorie intake. That should quickly carry over into strength gains."

"Huff.. come on, doc... we can go heavier... hit me with all you got..."

"I've seen enough, Jordan. The worst thing we can do is injure you. What you need now is rest and recovery."

"Geez... if you say so..." Jordan rolled his hulking frame off the bench. He glanced at John. "You still here, squirt?" John blushed, barely able to make eye contact with the sweaty behemoth. "We should freshen up, don'tcha think?"

As he stepped into the communal shower, Jordan could hear John washing himself in one of the private cubicles.

"Yo, John, are you in there?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you give me a hand with something?"

John turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He opened the cubicle to see Jordan in all his naked glory. The shower area had cubicles, but also a shared shower area, where Jordan looked like he was about to wash himself. Only the two of them were in there.

"Bro, since I started hulking out, it's hard for me to reach the middle of my back. They don't have any brushes or anything. Can you reach back there and soap it up for me?"

"Uh, sure thing, buddy," John said, a little apprehensively. He soaped up both his hands as Jordan turned to face away from him. Even relaxed, Jordan's back was wide and intimidating. Jordan carefully rubbed the thick muscular centre of the back, then rand his hands up along the jock's wide lats.

Jordan sighed as he was rubbed down. John's small hands were surprisingly smooth for someone who lifts weights. They reminded him of a girl he met who gave massages. Man, he could use a massage from time to time... he felt his dick twitch from the thought.

"All done, man," said John. Jordan turned around and John found himself face-to-face with Jordan's thick eight-pack.

"Nice job, bro, cheers. I owe you one. Hey, am I going crazy, or do my pecs look bigger to you?"

John gazed up at the fat slabs of muscle protruding above his face. "Your pecs look amazing," was all he could say.

"No, I mean, did they grow already? Dude, I think I'm seeing things, haha. I'm pretty excited about all this," Jordan said with a smirk.

His cock bobbed at half mast, brushing against John's torso, almost like it was nudging for attention. "Sorry about that, little dude. My dick has a mind of its own. I've been horny for weeks now. I thought that the gym would help, but honestly, it just made it worse. The doc told me I shouldn't ignore it, he said it might be important for growing, or something. But it needs attention, like, two or three times a day. Hope you don't mind if I jerk off in our room."

Jordan's fat cock was fully hard and leaking now. "Hey, little man. You know, you can go ahead and touch it, if you want..."

John swallowed. He could hardly believe what he was hearing.

He cautiously wrapped his hands around Jordan's cock. Jordan let out a deep growl as John ran his hands up and down, appreciatively. Of course, he had large, low-hanging balls to complement his large endowment. John's own 5-inch cock was rock hard already under his towel.

John kept moving his hands up and down, marvelling at the firmness and thickness of the length. Jordan was uncircumcised and the extra skin made his dick look even longer. John felt a pang of inadequacy at the thought of his own, circumcised cock.

"That feels really good, dude... how about I take over and you can play with my nuts?" Jordan's cocky grin never left his face.

John wrapped one hand around those bull balls. He couldn't get over how much bigger Jordan was. Bigger in every way.

"Oh yeah, just like that. Oh fuck. Pull down on my balls, dude." Jordan started jerking himself faster. "Pull down harder, god damn it... fuck... FUCK!"

Jordan's cock sprayed seed all over John's chest and face. Jordan had to choke back laughter at the smaller man's shocked expression as he got a surprise bukkake.

"S-sorry, buddy, I'm not good at controlling myself yet. I'm just, so horny all the time. Hey, why don't you go clean up, and I'll meet you back at the room?"

"S-sure thing Jordan... I'll see you later..."

"Oh, absolutely, little guy. Once I've had some time to rest and recharge, we can have some more fun."

• Like 24
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Part 3

Dr. Ben was presenting his newest analysis to a late-night gathering of researchers.

"You can see how Jordan's endocrine system is morphing in several ways. It's not just the abundance of testosterone - which still seems to be rising - but his entire body that's changing. The proliferation of hormone receptors mean that his body could be up to twice as sensitive to testosterone as a normal person. And the exaggerated muscle growth response is also accelerated by the virus, through mechanisms like neural myelination.

"Furthermore, the virus is changing Jordan's muscle into a denser tissue than what we normally expect. It is heavier and denser, but it has comparable maintenance cost to the body. We believe this was how Jordan was able to gain weight on a calorie deficit.

"All of these adaptations have been observed before, but never in a single patient. We think that Jordan's viral strain is the 'perfect storm' of hypertrophy-inducing characteristics. The potential for transformation is frightening. But, we will continue to support him as much as we are able."

Jordan was dreaming he was back at his dorm room. In his dream, he was trying to get dressed, but none of the clothes he had fit him any more. He searched his closet for anything that could contain him. He tried some "XXXL" shirts but they hung off his pecs down to his navel. He realised he must have grown taller. Then he noticed that his head was practically bumping against the roof. He tried to leave the room wearing nothing but a too-tight pair of shorts. But he could barely fit through the door. He had to squat down and squeeze through, but half way through he got stuck. There's no way, he thought...

Jordan woke up with a start. The first thing he noticed was that he was horny out of his mind. His first impulse was to jerk off immediately. He reached down to his crotch.

His dick was hard so often these days it felt like he barely had time to keep it satisfied, in between lifting and feeding sessions. Thank god his roommate was cool with it.

The big athlete started to jerk his throbbing tool. But something was different. He looked down his body. There was enough light to make out that his dick head was now sitting above his navel, closer to his pecs than before. Unbelievable, he thought. His cock was growing as well. It was like a second puberty.

The head of his cock belched out precum. Jordan's mind was becoming a haze of lust. This intense arousal was becoming his new normal. It was like being a 17 year-old who hadn't jerked off for days, but all the time.

Fuck. His cock was so big. So much huger than John's pencil dick. God damn, Jordan realised, he was a fucking beast. Most people could spend their entire lives fantasising about someone like him and never meet one. But here he was. People - men, women - would absolutely pay money to worship his body and cock.

And the sickest part was that he had only just started to grow. Who knows how huge he would be by the end. Even the world's greatest experts couldn't say. He was blessed, chosen to become a freak, a walking force of fucking nature.

Groaning, he reached a climax, and sprayed himself with seemingly unending waves of cum. Even his orgasms were better now, lasting well over a full minute. As he came down from his post-orgasm high, he couldn't imagine going back to what sex used to feel like.

Still somewhat disoriented from his climax, he sneaked into the bathroom to freshen up. He used a damp washcloth to clean up the mess all over his chest and abs, marvelling at how much distance his ejaculation had covered. If he wasn't careful he could get a face full next time. Or start painting the furniture.

On his way back to bed, he couldn't help but notice John. The bed, that seemed normal-size to Jordan, seemed to swallow up John. The dim light cast a long shadow, exaggerating Jordan's size even more. He looked like a giant, or an ogre, towering over the smaller man.

Jordan felt compelled to do something to share the moment with John. He wanted to move his bed next to the other man. But, he decided they should probably both be awake and talk about it first. So, he put that thought away for now and fell back on his own bed, falling quickly into a relaxed sleep.

John was picking away at his breakfast the next morning, while watching Jordan devour what seemed like an entire day's worth of food. The facility was trying to feed them both nutrient-rich, calorie-dense foods. John had eaten a small bowl of oatmeal with berries and syrup, followed by bacon and eggs on toast. He had some tablets to take with a glass of water to help round out any nutrient deficiencies.

But Jordan had practically drunk 2 large bowls of oatmeal and was now eating the biggest fried English breakfast that John had ever seen. In addition to entire packets of bacon and sausages, there were stacks of fried bread and potatoes, a large bowl of beans, and an omelette with at least 12 eggs and a generous portion of cheese.

"Is it ok for him to eat so much fried food? Isn't it, like, I dunno... bad for his heart or something?" John asked a researcher who was taking notes.

"From what we can see, it doesn't make much difference. As long as he gets enough calories, protein and fibre, he can't really go wrong.

"Well, there are a few minor optimisations that we need to make to his diet. We're planning to feed him fish every day, for the oils, and the vitamin D that he loses from being in quarantine all day. But apart from that, the virus makes it difficult to go wrong. We monitor his arteries, and they are as healthy as they can be. Any excess fat is is immediately converted to sustain the existing muscle mass, or to fuel exertion during exercise, or for further growth."

John sipped at a tall glass of orange juice. "It's just amazing, doctor. It's like... he's a sponge that can absorb energy from food.”

The researcher laughed. "Yes, it is remarkable, isn't it? I hope some day we can find some way to isolate the mechanism of action and give people the ability to grow like this. Until then, well, I'll have to settle for watching it unfold in people like Jordan. It's hard not to be a bit jealous."

John thought about it a little. Yes, he was jealous, for sure. But mostly, he was in awe. He wondered how Jordan felt about it all. They hadn't had much time to talk yet. He hope that Jordan didn't find his admiration weird or creepy.

After breakfast, they had a bit of waiting time before the next body scan. Jordan was sipping - more like slurping - on a huge milkshake. John had seen the staff prepare it, it was made from a tub of Haagen-dazs and 4 scoops of protein powder.

"So, are you full now? That seemed like a lot of food."

"I mean, sort of... I mostly just feel... uncomfortable. I guess I feel 'full' physically, but still hungry. If that makes sense?"

"Geez, are you ever NOT hungry?"

"Haha, I mean, it stops bothering me after a while. But I would never, like, turn down a sandwich. The doctors say that unless I want to bloat out my stomach, I need to eat 5-6 small meals, like that one."

"Holy crap. Is that what you call a small meal?"

Jordan laughed a deep belly laugh. "I need calories to feed these gains!" He flexed a bicep for emphasis.

"God, you are too much sometimes..."

"Hey, buddy, I know how this must feel for you. You really like muscle, don't you?"

"Ha, yeah... I guess I was an idiot for even thinking I could get big one day, like you. It's like I'm just fated to live in your shadow."

"Dude. You heard what they said last training session. You had the best lifts of anyone with your condition. You and me, we're freaks of nature. They don't know how it's gonna end. So, you can't give up yet."

"Hey, man, I appreciate the gesture. But, hey, who said anything about giving up? I might not be gifted like you, but I'm not going down without a fight. Why quit now, when I can just keep going?"

Jordan grinned. "Sure, man. That's the spirit. I think."

"Hey, man, you know I have, like, a thing, for, er, big guys... right?" Jordan raised an eyebrow. "Um... are we cool about that?"

"To be honest, this is all new to me, little man. So consider this a voyage of discovery together, buddy. But, um, if I start getting uncomfortable, I might ask you to back off. Is that ok, dude? Like... I don't want you to get the wrong idea, you know."

John was a little amused to see that Jordan was kind of embarrassed. "Hey, man, it's cool. No strings, or whatever. I just don't want to overstep your boundaries, I guess."

"Thanks, dude. It's good to clear the air, man."

The researchers were processing the latest body scans.

"He's up to 265lbs now, muscle gain is within our expected projections."

"You know, doctor, Jordan's genitals are getting larger... is that normal?"

Dr. Ben took a look at the data in the print-out.

"It's not unheard of... we aren't sure what the mechanism is exactly. As the virus stimulates testosterone production, it can increase the size of the male genitals at the same time. How much bigger are we talking here?"

"It's difficult to say for sure, because there's a certain margin of error. It looks like the penile tissue mass is about 8% greater than our last reading, which was only a few days ago."

"Hmm... keep tabs on it. That's quite rapid growth. I doubt his body can sustain it."

"Also, the patient was reporting increased arousal and spontaneous erections, doctor."

"Yes, that is quite normal. It will probably get worse in the weeks to come. He has internet access in his room, right? He can take care of it, surely."

"What about John?"

"If he complains, we can move in a curtain or something. His room won't be ready for at least a couple more weeks. And we can't allow them to leave."

"Alright, doctor. I guess we will just wait and see how it goes, for now."

Jordan was playing the new Street Fighter on a PlayStation and a TV that had been provided in the shared room. He was only wearing workout shorts. John was watching, sat on his bed, his laptop on his lap, untouched.

The fighters in the game were ridiculously buff, cartoonishly muscular. Most people would probably find them gross. John got a hard-on when he thought about Jordan getting as big as that. No way that could happen.

It had been deadlift day in the gym. The gym staff let John tap out after one shaky set of five at 225 lbs. Jordan started warming up at 300lbs. He had done six sets of ten at over 600lbs before the staff made him stop. John had never seen anyone move that much steel. Jordan insisted that he had some gas in the tank, so they let him barbell row nearly 400lbs for one mammoth set until he was too tired to continue.

Jordan's back was ridiculously pumped and swollen. Sat on the floor, it looked strange the way his slim waist folded underneath his wide lats. He definitely looked like a pro bodybuilder at this point.

"Jeez, man, how much bigger are you gonna get?"

"Dunno, my dude. The doc says I'll eventually hit the limit of what I can grow on my frame, and that'll be that. The virus will run its course, and I'll be left with whatever I have as my new baseline. I probably won't be able to compete in sports as my testosterone will be permanently enhanced. It'll set off any doping tests."

John thought that sounded pretty sweet, anyway. "OK, but how big do you want to get?"

Jordan laughed. "Hey, I dunno, I never really thought about it until recently." John couldn't imagine not thinking about it. "Um, to be honest, just being this big is awesome. It's kind of embarrassing, but I hope I get really huge, you know? Like, sometimes, I dream about being TOO big. Like, unable to walk through doors and shit. Haha, is that weird, little dude?"

John swallowed but didn't reply.

"Hey John, are you horny? Because I am."

Oh, shit, John thought. His cock was hard under his laptop.

"Um..."

Jordan paused Street Fighter and got up. He struggled to pull down his shorts over his pumped legs. John gasped as the athlete's thick throbbing dick bounced up.

"You can watch, if you want."

John didn't know what to say. Jordan walked over to his bed, laid back, and started casually stroking his cock.

"It's bigger now, you know... since this started," he murmured. "Do you want to touch me?"

John swallowed and told him the honest truth. "More than anything, right now."

Jordan grinned. "Good answer. Let me see what I can do. Let's move these beds a bit closer."

He got out of bed and reached under one end of the bed frame. He tried to drag it over to John, but it was heavier than he thought.

"Uh, Jordan, I don't think you're supposed to..."

With a grunt, cock throbbing, Jordan deadlifted the end of the bed off the ground. As it came up there was a loud snapping sound. Jordan looked down and saw that the bed had been bolted to the floor. "Uh... oops," he said with a cocky grin.

John stared in awe as Jordan walked around the bed, cock bobbing, and snapped the bolts on the other side. "That's better", he said, as he dragged the bed so it was side-by-side with John's. The legs of the bed ground against the concrete floor, the steel spitting out sparks as it went.

John's mouth was dry as Jordan climbed onto the bed. He started stroking his cock again. "My dude, check out my legs. They're so pumped from the workout today. Touch 'em."

John reached out with both hands and ran them along the inside of Jordan's thigh. It's true, they were pumped, and vascular too. Compared to his skinny arms they seemed enormous. John felt his body was like a sick joke compared to Jordan. Jordan was what people were supposed to look like, and everyone else was a pale imitation, a shadow of his glory.

"Fuck, dude. You look gorgeous between my legs. You should suck my cock."

Lying back there, with the small man wrapping his lips around his cock, Jordan couldn't deny that this was better than the sex he had with women. One of John's hands played with Jordan's huge balls while another ran over his washboard 8-pack. John's skinny, veined arms were trembling at the raw masculinity of the larger athlete.

Jordan realised that his dick was too big for John to deepthroat comfortably, so he was happy for John to only swallow part of the shaft, while jerking off the lower third of his dick. It was cool, most chicks struggled with his cock back when it was "normal sized", and John was honestly smaller than most of them.

What if John wanted to get fucked in the ass by his new cock? The thought sent shivers through Jordan's body. He imagined slapping his dick against John back and ass. It had to be the biggest fucker that John had ever taken, he assumed.

As his cock lurched and spewed sticky precum down John's throat, John's hands found their way to Jordan's huge pecs. Feeling for the nubs of his nipples, John grabbed on and twisted.

"Holy fuck!" Jordan yelled as John yanked on his big pecs. He suddenly started shooting a huge load down John's throat, his cock pumping out sperm, John coughing and choking, finally spitting it out as it continued to spew sperm, all over his upper body.

"Dude! How much cum was that?? Give me some warning next time... Jesus, it's all over my clothes..."

"Fuck, man... that was great... so much better than jerking off..."

John looked up from his ruined clothes to the sexiest thing he had ever seen. Jordan, resplendent in all his muscular glory, his huge dick still spurting small amounts of cum, his abs covered in sticky mess, his chest gleaming from sweat... John's head was spinning from the scent of sex and sweat... and gazing up at Jordan's eyes, glaring down at him with a satisfied smile, a cocky look that told John his place... he whimpered suddenly as he realised he was cumming in his underwear.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1