Tue 31 Oct - 11PM

Just after the party

tumblr_inline_oyx3lg82Kh1v53sqh_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_oyx3llNpFW1v53sqh_540.jpg

OH YEAAA....

Image may contain: 1 person

tumblr_inline_oyx3m3XGE51v53sqh_540.jpg

2 hours ago, muscledrain said:

He must have found the key to that cock cage somehow! 

Maybe he broke it open? Maybe he was a smart guy who lock picked his way out? But whatever he did, it was his ticket to getting the former stud's body. Permanently ?

What do you think hes gonna do with the former stud now? 

With biceps that big, I just imagine a scene where he decided to rip the cage open himself, with ease. Definitely a great story, swapping will always be a classic. I'm curious how you went about creating these though, is it like a website that does this? I think it could be really hot to do short stories with these like people do with a picture and few sentence caption. Could even be cool just to incorporate one or two into a full length story. I'm also wondering if you plan to continue this story in any way, could be great. Also, who is our lovely hunk by the way?

Thanks for the great short story, keep it up!

13 hours ago, Austinevenson42 said:

With biceps that big, I just imagine a scene where he decided to rip the cage open himself, with ease. Definitely a great story, swapping will always be a classic. I'm curious how you went about creating these though, is it like a website that does this? I think it could be really hot to do short stories with these like people do with a picture and few sentence caption. Could even be cool just to incorporate one or two into a full length story. I'm also wondering if you plan to continue this story in any way, could be great. Also, who is our lovely hunk by the way?

Thanks for the great short story, keep it up!

Makes sense, the original jock stud might even have underestimated his own strength. Thinking the nerd would not have been able to fully control his strength and muscles. Even better for the nerd who now processes the jocks body now lol

The images were created using photoshop

The hunky handsome dude is Qwin Vitale.

I currently have no plans to continue the story, though i would be more than happy to hear some suggestions on a part 2 from you!

13 hours ago, Austinevenson42 said:

Could even be cool just to incorporate one or two into a full length story.

If you are interested in more stories of mine that are written using this picture format, this is one story i can recommend to you written by me

11 hours ago, goggletan said:

Makes sense, the original jock stud might even have underestimated his own strength. Thinking the nerd would not have been able to fully control his strength and muscles. Even better for the nerd who now processes the jocks body now lol

The images were created using photoshop

The hunky handsome dude is Qwin Vitale.

I currently have no plans to continue the story, though i would be more than happy to hear some suggestions on a part 2 from you!

Wow that must have taken a lot of effort in photoshop, great job, and thanks for the name! In terms of continuing the story, it would be interesting to see how the new jock would continue to "torture" and have fun with the new nerd, or maybe the new nerd finds a way to swap with someone else and take revenge. Just spitballing. 

21 hours ago, Austinevenson42 said:

Wow that must have taken a lot of effort in photoshop, great job, and thanks for the name! In terms of continuing the story, it would be interesting to see how the new jock would continue to "torture" and have fun with the new nerd, or maybe the new nerd finds a way to swap with someone else and take revenge. Just spitballing. 

I would think the new jock is beginning to show signs of being drunk with power lol. You can see how he went from a shy timid ugly nerd to suddenly realizing his potential in this new body. And if he was so daring as to break out of the cock cage and force face fuck the former jock in his nerd body... i can tell that he is certainly going to take the torture and humiliation route in his new life towards his former body if theres a part 2 lol