Slave Training

789591246_Coverphoto.thumb.jpg.ca44f59b675eb15817e3c4472b4e3bcd.jpg

I stood outside the porch of my house in sheer excitement as i waited for the moving van to park at the house across the road. 

A couple of men in red hats came out with various furniture, unloading them while being supervised by a tall dashing young man in a sleeveless shirt revealing his broad shoulders and budging biceps.

I couldnt see from my distance how he looked like exactly, but you can defiantly tell a young hot blooded man from your average joe even from my distance. 

He took off his sunglasses revealing a pair of beautiful eyes before giving me a sexy wink. My new neighbor then disappeared into the house.

936498562_movingin.thumb.jpg.6504206a0440fe501225e39c41b8597d.jpg

A few hours later just after i had put my laundry in the driers i decided to hit the gym.

Opening the door to the gym however i was greeted to the face of an angel.

Literally an angel.

It was my new neighbor! 

He had smooth skin and piercing eyes. His face was the epitome of good looking and manly. While he was tall and imposingly muscular. I could certainly tell that he was a gym regular from those bulging biceps and broad shoulders. 

The only thing that was keeping my mind from thinking of his tanned body shirtless naked was the sexy long hair that framed his face. God i just wanted to place my hands on his cheeks and take a whiff of his sexy blonde hair. 

He opened his mouth to reveal a set of pearly white teeth.

“Hey there new neighbor, I thought i so someone recognizable. You live just across the street doncha? The name’s Gunner Golden”

"But you can just call me Gunner"

flex_fullhair_noshade.thumb.jpg.5ea9649357af114e6196ebd3672e9254.jpg

But before i could introduce myself he looked to his side and kicked something on the floor. 

Looking down I noticed he had a slave kneeling next to his feet. The slave was tied on both his hands, had a dog collar on his neck, a blindfold and a mouth ball gag fastened steadily into his mouth preventing him from saying anything more than mere noises.

Wow i thought to myself. Sexy, hot, handsome and now i find out he was a slave owner too. How much more Alpha can this guy get?

The blindfolded slave struggled to look around before facing a direction away from me. He looked at that direction before doing a small bow and nod. 

Gunner immediately slapped the slave on both his cheeks before grabbing the slave's head with his larger bodybuilders hands and turned its head in my direction. The slave quickly nodded and bowed in my direction. Gunner smiled at me pleasantly "Sorry about that. I'm still trying to train him up to standards" 

I told him it was alright and watched as Gunner changed his sweaty gym stringers with a fresh pair of sleeveless tee. Gunner then put on his flashy pair of sunglasses while knocking off his stinky gym shoes.  he then released the slave's ball gag and the slave automatically proceeded to clean and lick Gunner's toes and feet. I could tell the slave already was quite well trained and that Gunner was quite the disciplinarian. 

201023262_gymlick_hair.thumb.jpg.3f37f6072f4f91972e4460b833ea547d.jpg

Gunner than patted his slave’s head gently like a master would to his dog before complementing him “Good Boy!”

We had a short chat outside the gym before he further invited me over to his place as we continued chatting by his luxurious living room.

While he lounged comfortably on his luxury sofa, he man-spreaded his powerful thighs allowing me to see the huge bulge between his thighs , his slave knelt beside him, head down and hands bound by chains. Ever so ready to clean his masters feet again. 

slave_new_sitting.thumb.jpg.ce373a0d967f774abe4e421836fbdc35.jpg

Throughout our conversation i managed to find out many things about him, But he was as surprised by many of my past jobs as well.

Namely he was surprised that i used to be a slave trainer in my teen youth. Being born a free man i decided why not try my hands at being a slave trader and which i realized i was good at. Particularly at training and disciplining slaves.

So with my vast experience at slave training i was shocked to hear how Gunner treated his own slave. By being obedient and good, he allowed his slave certain "privileges" such as wearing clothes for a day or allowing his slave a small chair to sit and have a meal. 

Gunner claims to be influenced by a new age movement aspiring to allow slaves some form of "human dignity" if they were obedient. He believes that slaves have the right to simple luxuries such as a proper bed and even the chance to occasionally take the day off if they were good. Traditionally slaves were punished if they were bad but they were also not rewarded if they were good. Now it seems they would be rewarded if they were good. And they were rewarded well!

I was absolutely shocked.

How times have changed from when i was a slave trainer. I believed slaves were not human. They only need to be punished. Absolutely no form of reward should be given because they are not free humans and should not be treated as such. 

But who was i to say what was right or wrong?  He was the slave owner so he could technically do anything he wished to his slave. If he chose to be a kind slave owner so be it.

I only cared to make sure i caught his daily evening neighborhood walks where he took his slave out to shit. That was the only thing i agreed with him on slave handling for i believed a slave should always shit outside the house and not pollute the owner's home with his dirty slave filth. Although i did find it amusing that Gunner gave the slave toilet paper to wipe as a privilege. Because it was a good boy for the day. Gross. 

kaikai.thumb.jpg.cf44299bf32509eaf0ad501b3f2e9157.jpg

Although as a former slave trainer i enjoyed looking at him dragging his slave by its neck forcing it to move faster, what i was looking forward to the most was when the sun was hot and the sky was cloudless, that was when he would take off his shirt. 

Just seeing him in this state was enough to make me cum instantly

Fuck.

1877075842_slave_new_rolereversal.thumb.jpg.44653f1ce96c3c44558484fe33d27417.jpg

And thats not the best.

As a trained Police Officer too he was asked to patrol the neighborhood on weekday evenings. 

He would bring his slave dog around as well for "entertainment"

Due to our neighborhood being safe and generally free from crime Gunner would get bored.....and horny...

Horse_newchar.thumb.jpg.cb187a04a80a4e2686c1e9a9f899ad11.jpg

I would spy at him from a distance unzipping his pants to reveal before me his giant monster cock and watch as he forced it into his slave’s little tiny pussy mouth. 

Its only during times like these that i wished i was a slave myself. 

What a privilege that slave must have to have the honor of sucking on Gunner’s prime muscled cock and slurping up his creamy protein shake everyday! Damm!

tumblr_pbj6dhcR1B1vyyav6o1_500.gif.1a2e3931466bc4e8bd125c5585ff317b.gif

That was why it pained me to have my company shift me to New York City for a full month to settle some accounting issues. 

Can you imagine? A full month of not seeing Gunner’s hot ass body. Fuck..

Before leaving I had the privilege to have a short chat with him. 

He claims that he was starting this new privilege system with his slave as reward for good behavior. He would allow his slave to sleep without any bondage. 

I was shocked of course to hear. So i warned him how dangerous such a breech of security could do for him. It could even encourage a rebellion from a slave. Slaves should be treated with cruelty instead of kindness. Too much kindness can even make a slave overstep his boundaries. 

He refused to listen of course. But then again I had a flight to catch to New York. Further debates on slave training could be done again when i was back.

A MONTH LATER

It was a hetic schedule in New York where everyday was moving so damm fast. So you could say i was relieved to come back to town. 

Or maybe i just needed to see Gunner again   ^Horny Laughter^

To be honest i was getting older and i swear i was becoming more forgetful everyday. But it was certainly strange to see that my memory has failed me once again as i gazed at my “Hot” neighbor from across the street walking his slave.

He wasn’t hot at all.

In fact he was skinny, pale and definitely not as attractive as i remembered him to be. He also had a black eye making me think if he had been in a fight recently.

Still one facet of my memory did not fail me. I remembered he had a slave and there he was. But the slave was incredibly muscled and physically large even though he was on his knees. He also had the most lustrous and beautiful locks of hair i have ever seen on a slave.It was like his owner made an extra effort to properly shampoos and condition his long locks. The slave had a rope collar attached to his neck and had his arms tied to his back. I did however like how he handled the bondage on his slave as i saw how tight the mouth gag and rope blindfold was on his face.

It must have been distressing to the slave however as i could see him struggle hard and making muffled noises through his mouth gag. Gunner even seemed to have problems dragging the slave on the walk. I could tell the slave would overpower his master if he was ever let free. So kudos for the extra blindfold and mouth gag on the slave. 

1634159713_slave_new_rolereversal_02.thumb.jpg.c91a6fd33a08e0592999314f61cda2fb.jpg

After putting down my luggage i approached Gunner who did not seem to want to talk to me. Hmmm, it seems he wasn’t as friendly as i remembered him to be.

I could tell he was dodging my questions about the previous one month and i swore at times he didnt even know his own name was Gunner Golden.

It was all very strange especially when his slave heard our conversation and instantly started reacting to my voice. It almost seemed like he was trying to get my attention. Yelling through his muffled mouth gag and i swore he was trying to tell me something. 

Gunner realizing his slave was misbehaving grabbed his long locks of hair, pulled his head upwards and slapped him hard across his cheeks a few times before grabbing a piece of dirt on the ground and forced it into the slave's mouth yelling at the lowly slave to “Shut Up!”

I was so impressed. Instead of simple slaps Gunner actually improvised more punishment. Seeing this i nodded my head in agreement before saying to Gunner

“That was a good punishment to give. But if i were you i would threaten to pour his own shit on his face too if he wouldn't stop making noises. Punishments have to be harsh for the Slave not to repeat the same mistakes again”

Gunner looked at me shocked for a few seconds before doing exactly just that. He grabbed the bond muscled slave by his long locks of hair and shoved his head close to a pile of dog shit making the helpless slave smell the dog shit and threatening to push his face into the shit if he would not shut up.

Interestingly the slave continued making muffled noises but much softer and kept up with his struggling on the ground. As if he wanted to desperately tell me something. This slave definitely needs more training and discipline. Slaves should never speak to a freeman unless initiated.

But I was certainly incredibly impressed by how cruel and forceful Gunner was. In fact i was very surprised how much potential Gunner had as a slaver holder. I honestly couldn’t remember him being this mean to his slave but i was glad that that was a wrong memory. 

So I offered to help him become a better slave trainer to better discipline his slave and our neighborly relationship instantly got better. 

For a first tip I encouraged him to wear dark sunglasses and always have his slave kneel before him no matter what. As Gunner was physically smaller and shorter than the slave now he has to set a mental precedent that he was the Alpha Boss. Not the other way around. No emotion or kindness was to be given to the slave so the dark sunglasses will mask it all out. Interestingly, Gunner already had a pair of flashy intimidating reflective sunglasses that most slave owners would wear.

Another tip to him.

Slaves are mere property. they do not deserve clothes. Only free people deserve to wear clothes. The slave is to be stripped of all clothing.

If the slave does something wrong or displeasing to the owner, hit him. the harder the better.

If the slave does something good. Do not call him a “good boy” or reward him. He needs to learn that no punishments are a rewards in itself 

534796913_slave_new_rolereversal_02_02.thumb.jpg.b8755b7c48bc1dd6a874b1099252dbb3.jpg

The next tip i gave to Gunner was his body.

Gunner claims to have “bought” this slave in its original state as a tall hunky bodybuilder. So i told him that a slave should always be degreaded into a small weak creature. Not just for security reasons but also to look good when taking your slave out for a walk. A bodybuilder slave and a small skinny master never looks good as a combination. 

As a rich businessman i offered to extend my friendship with my new neighbor by offering him full payment for a body transfer swap. 

The slave would then have his muscles, height manliness and alpha scent drained out before being given to Gunner.

The slave would then be returned to what society intended it to be by becoming a short skinny and weak property of his master.

Of course when we told the slave what was about to happen we could both see him protest, struggle and yelling under his mouth gag but I told Gunner that it was important to note that Slaves are property. They do not deserve human rights. A master has the right to do anything to his slave including taking his hot hunking body if needed. We forced the slave into the surgery swap center and had it bond in chains before forcing it to sign a document agreeing to give Gunner all rights of his hot muscular body.

tumblr_inline_p88ydwiiw11v53sqh_540.jpg

The process was a success and it was incredible to see Gunner now as a hunky Alpha with the proper body he deserves. Not only did the muscles and height transfer correctly but the golden tann too.

Of course it works both ways and now the slave looks more like a slave too.

If there was a definition of “Alpha Master” in the English dictionary you would see this picture.

1985175601_slave_new_rolereversal_03.thumb.jpg.d95bd4d6c4a20e4a3440c16872efed89.jpg

Gunner of course had some personal questions for me too.

One of them pertained to the slave’s hair. He mentioned how un-slave like it was for his slave to continue keeping his long golden locks and asked if they should be cut off completely.

I agreed. Slaves should never have the luxury of keeping their hair long. They are mere property no difference from tables and chairs and should be treated as such.

tumblr_p8jomvo96J1uukgz5o8_400.gif.505148b5c79c1f80e942112e7e0cbcff.gif

Of course by the time we had the slaves hair all shaved off, Gunners hair had started to grow into long lustrous golden locks. Quite befitting his name of "Gunner Golden"

95249983_slave_new_rolereversal_03_withhair.thumb.jpg.96043fa27cc867b13ba5dfe689ec9abb.jpg

Slave training did not just end there however. I instructed Gunner that his slave was to be under lock up no matter the circumstances. 

Especially when the slave was alone or when Gunner was asleep. A slave could easily break free of a simple tied up hand bondage. So extra precaution should be taken. A blindfold, mouth gag and even ankle chain should be used.

tumblr_otb0ew8U0i1w9zmcwo1_500.jpg.bfd0030f50407553f5b642d1ee521740.jpg

That includes his cock.

He is to be under strict orders never to be able to touch his cock. Because the slave needs to understand that that isn’t his cock. You as his master are the rightful owner. And all touching of his cock will be considered a privilege.

His cock is to be forever caged up. 

Any touching should result in harsh punishment.

tumblr_inline_p88zpmWWOS1v53sqh_540.jpg

There would however be a point where the slave is unable to handle all the horny build up from months of having no ejaculation and he will constantly plead and beg with you to give him a chance to ejaculate.

Let him get on his knees and beg. 

Let him know that he is at your mercy

What i can suggest is if you’re really bored and looking for some entertainment you can stroke his balls and maybe play with his caged up cock alittle. When he’s close to ejaculation stop everything. Keep edging him and soon he will realize how humiliated he is, unable to even control his own ejaculation. 

Let him be humiliated. 

Humiliation is good for him.

tumblr_p1344iLmo11so0vlxo1_1280.thumb.jpg.fca2a4ac6e3d410af23aded82a743128.jpg

The slave was also never to be allowed to sit like a human being. He was to kneel before his master at all times when stationary.

Doesn't matter in the gym while you are working out your gloriously tanned biceps.

329291502_gymlick_hair_newcharcter.thumb.jpg.750dc47cdceb440ee29ca561f0bdceec.jpg

Or simply resting your hot body in your expensive house.

979396251_slave_new_sitting_newchar.thumb.jpg.28abd9b3082d6deb89ccf8e012fde160.jpg

The slave has to learn to shit and pee outside the house as well. 

I can’t stress how important it is that a slave’s dirty stink should never pollute the house. Therefore it is extremely unhygienic for the master and slave to share the same toilet.

It is also important to teach the slave early on that due to his caged up cock and lowly statue he has to learn to pee kneeling down. 

If the master is not able to bring the slave out to shit or pee he has to hold it in. Any peeing or shitting in the house will be resulted in harsh punishment to the slave.

Slaves are also not humans and thus do not deserve toilet paper. You may give them time to find a leaf to wipe themselves or you may simply use a watering hose to spray on their asshole if you may please.

As usual it is highly suggested to have him in bondage even while he is taking a shit.

kaikai_reverse.thumb.jpg.9e4146370be59a7ae91bcfd162e78ad3.jpg

The only time a slave could rest was sleep.

And even then he could only lie on the ground next to his master like a dog. Remember, beds are only from people. Slaves are merely property and have no privilege to lie on a bed.

sleeping.jpg.142b7c7711e3349b0025a7dcd3a09afb.jpg

When it comes to meal times the slave must get on all fours and eat like the dog it is.

tumblr_pew5a5XMB01wif1fjo1_500.jpg.847daefeb4bd962d3cad4bba7815371a.jpg

Or you may also wish to give your slave a special meal if you have been spending all day in the gym and now have really stinky sweaty feet of course.

feet_dinner.thumb.jpg.538ecb3f2b271147b874af1582a6a5e2.jpg

At the end of the day it is also important to release the blindfold of from your slave's eyes to allow him to see himself for what he truly is.

He needs to know that this is his reality.

You are the master.

He is the slave.

Nothing can change that fact.

110107566_slave_new_rolereversal_03_withhair_NOBLINDFOLD.thumb.jpg.648fe48f6de7a277e6fb927da8af3290.jpg

----------------------------End--------------------------------------

Did the characters deserve their new lot in life?

Tell me

Horse.thumb.jpg.b004406b113ff06181c21f3d91c08a4a.jpg

love the reversal of fortunes between the 2 men. So the master was too kind to the slave and the slave took advantage of the master kindness to escape and put the master in bondage? the pictures for the role reversal is so amazing love how now the slave is now the master and turns his old master treated like a degraded slave. Will there be a part 2?

11 hours ago, Raggen said:

love the reversal of fortunes between the 2 men. So the master was too kind to the slave and the slave took advantage of the master kindness to escape and put the master in bondage? the pictures for the role reversal is so amazing love how now the slave is now the master and turns his old master treated like a degraded slave. Will there be a part 2?

Well, lets just say the master might not have been fit to be the master. So he simply got replaced by someone more deserving ? But yes, it seems the master was too kind to perhaps let the slave sleep without any bondage for the night ?

I have no plans for a part 2. but would love to hear any suggestions you might have for a part 2. Howd you find the characters though?

• 1 month later...

the former slave turned master looks hot. I like how they both switched places. the former master is forced to shave off his head which is the only identity of his master status while the former slave takes his place and grows long blonde hair and is now the master status. love it

• 2 months later...
On 12/20/2018 at 4:35 PM, Raggen said:

the former slave turned master looks hot. I like how they both switched places. the former master is forced to shave off his head which is the only identity of his master status while the former slave takes his place and grows long blonde hair and is now the master status. love it

Yea I love role reversals. Something about a former slave now having power over his former master makes the narrative hot for me. Do you identify yourself with any of the characters?