Like Father Like Son

1050421167_Coverphoto_02.thumb.jpg.f9811f99b2a0d37aedb632a161065d06.jpg

Ethan Asked:
Hello Goggletan, could you help me out here? I’ve recently received lots of hand me downs from my older bro but I’m starting to get too large to wear them. I’ve always been receiving and wearing the hand me downs since i was a kid but recently he keeps giving me more clothes and forcing me to wear them. But he’s really skinny and im starting to outgrow him in height as well.

tumblr_inline_ozf12kCh3i1v53sqh_540.jpg

I have just reached puberty but i have never been to the gym or done much working out but my body is expanding so much as you can see. Its like these muscles were in my DNA and they just keep getting bigger without me doing anything. To wear my brothers hand me downs I’ll need to be shorter so my jeans fit, i need smaller arms so my t-shirts will fit on me and a smaller package to fill his small underwear. Which is what has been happening. 

We’re not poor so i don’t understand why he keeps forcing me to wear his old clothes. He has always been dominating towards me although i feel he has been hiding something from me. I know that behind all that dominating facade he is quite a soft timid mouse. 

I have an interest to start bodybuilding and play some sports competitively, however he keeps stopping me from doing so as well. He does’nt even let me enter the local gym saying “its too dangerous for me”

I tried talking to my dad as well but he supports my older brother. And i’m starting to get really frustrated. 

My body has since stop growing since i started to wear my brother's clothes more often. And i realized if this keeps up i might even become the smallest and shortest boy in my class.....Just like my brother and father....  Are they trying to stunt my growth on purpose?

Any idea whats going on and if possible can you suggest a solution?

Goggletan Reply:

Well hello there Ethan. 

It is always a bit of a dick move for parents to pass hand me downs from older bros to younger bros, but it is an understandable money saver. But in your case i can obviously tell that there is something sinister behind. I can confirm that your weakling older brother is indeed trying to suppress your growth. 

He knows that you’ll soon outgrow him in terms of everything. From height, to muscles and even your cock size. He can tell that you've been born into the life of an Alpha Stud. And he is threatened by the fact that soon you will be the dominant brother in the relationship. He is jealous of your birthright to be an ALPHA male whereas he will be relegated to being a beta submissive fag. That is why he forces you to wear his clothes. His beta scent will rub of you causing your height to be stunted and your muscle growth to be under developed. 

If you continue to wear his clothes. You will become a beta fag like him too. 

But don’t worry. I happen to know that your father’s younger brother, your Uncle Eric is coming to town this weekend. He will be bringing a whole load of old clothes with him and he will be passing them to you.

You remember Uncle Eric doncha?

tumblr_inline_ozf24m3c1D1v53sqh_540.jpg

He’s the man that you thought was your dad’s older brother until you found out he was actually 3 years younger than your dad but towers over him in terms of height and muscle size. Come to think of it you’re also younger than your older brother by 3 years too. What a coincidence!.

tumblr_inline_ozf2btSpwK1v53sqh_540.jpg

He was the man your mum constantly told your dad not to worry about but you would often catch her secretly eyeing his large chest and broad shoulders. She would occasionally even invite him to your house when your father wasn’t around and you would hear lots of loud moaning from her room. It usually is about how much pleasure he is giving her and how big of a cock he has. And she would laugh comparing Uncle Eric's monster cock to your cuckold dad.

tumblr_inline_ozf2fn0u0W1v53sqh_540.jpg

He was the man your dad constantly tried to be but never could. Not only was he physically large. His confidence, strong sense of ALPHA behavior and cocky rude way of dealing with other men made your own father look like a little girl in a dress every time he came to visit. It was almost embarrassing knowing that your father was supposed to be the “BIG” brother who might or might not have known he was being a cuckold bitch of a man to his “little” brother.

tumblr_inline_ozf2n2medF1v53sqh_540.jpg

Strangely you never sympathized with your dad. In fact you have always respected how much of a man he was to your loser dad. You could see how cocky Uncle Eric was and you looked up to him.

In fact now that im mentioning him, i realized he does have many interest that are similar to yours such as sports and an interest in bodybuilding. And thats something your father and your brother tried to get into but never could due to their small bodies and weaker nature. 

tumblr_inline_ozf2x8rMa81v53sqh_540.jpg

He has always been the Fuckboy of the family. Good looking, tall, muscular, charismatic and not to mention incredibly rich from winning so many bodybuilding competitions and starring in sport advertisements and fitness modeling. Its no wonder he has sex so much and seems to always have a new hot model as his girlfriend every few weeks. 

But what really bothers you is that even tho he has so much sex he hasn’t had a kid yet. 

I’m sure sometimes you do wonder, if he had a son. How would he turn out to be? I assume you would imagine him to as attractive, godly and incredibly sexually hot as he is. 

Actually you might be surprised to find out that he does have a son out there and that lucky kid has every chance in his muscle bound DNA to be like his daddy. 

Anyways don’t forget to wear your Uncle Eric’s old clothes when he passes you his whole load of em.

tumblr_inline_ozf3m54svn1v53sqh_540.png

Among the many things, I’m sure he’ll pass you his signature cocky sunglasses and flashy gym stringers which will come in handy when you hit the gym more often in the future. Don’t worry, they’ll fit perfectly……

Like Father, Like Son....

tumblr_inline_ozf9kl3WnP1v53sqh_540.jpg

Though i must warn you...

I knew your father.

He was ugly, short and weak. He never could have compared to his younger brother, your uncle Eric. Your father had to watch helplessly as his younger brother outshined him everyday, living the stud jock life he envied but never could live. He was cuckolded, and forced to see his golden younger brother fuck his wife and even had to pretend nothing happened and raised his brother's boy. 

He again had to watch as his brother's boy outshined his only son. It was like re watching humiliation all over again. 

But while he wasn't physically imposing nor did he have the personality of an Alpha male like Uncle Eric, he possessed a cunning mind. He was a slimy tricky fox. 

And foxes have been known to be very patient. 

He has been planning this since your birth Ethan.

You will be forced to wear your older but smaller brother's clothing and you will be unable to grow. Your arms will stay small and weak. Your strength will never be stronger than a pussy girl. Your height will be stunted and you will end up the shortest boy in school. Your handsome face that was your birth right would be stripped away, in place you will slowly take after your older brother's once ugly facial features.

Your true father, Uncle Eric would be alerted to your "problems" He would come bearing all his old clothes to ensure you attain your birth right as an Alpha Stud. Only to be ambushed by your Father and Older brother and tricked into giving them all the old clothes. While all this is happening you will be allowed to finally go to the gym. You happily go, thinking your father and older brother has finally allowed you to become the bodybuilder Alpha you were born to be. 

When you return all pumped from the gym you see only a naked muscular body bound by ropes, he tries desperately to move and sequels like a pig but is unable to say anything legible because a ball gag has been forced into his mouth. Neither can he see anything for his eyes have been blindfolded by a tight cloth.

tumblr_pb4uhvSOE71usx04so1_540.jpg.47e3692f7fc3151fab59898d98e4fe65.jpg

Its an irony the body before you. With a body so large and muscualr and powerful yet bound up in ropes like a helpless pig on the ground.

But even with his "reduced" circumstance you manage to recognize him as your once powerful Alpha Uncle Eric. He struggles in vain as you watch helplessly your father and brother walk in.

tumblr_p0bd9vtBK41whqm5ro1_1280.jpg.0914eed6b8c0e8e9a23bf61371505e2c.jpg

Your loser cuckold father is wearing Uncle Eric's old gym sweaty and stinky pink stringers. On his face is also Uncle Eric's signature flashy sunglasses. 

Except that, he doesn't seem like a cuckold nor a loser anymore. 

You almost couldn't recognize the behemoth before you. The 6'2 muscle monster standing before you, in all his glory as he smirks and licks his lips he bends down to grab a tuff of your uncle Eric's hair. He pulls the helpless man's body up as he continues to struggle and squeel like a pig. And you can see the drain of muscles from Uncle Eric to your father. Making your already large father even bigger and turning your once muscular Uncle Eric into a scrawny shadow version of himself.

Cucked_Dad.thumb.jpg.4008bb5c626eaf79f7cd70fb1c8fa730.jpg

He smirks at you before dropping the skinnier body of Uncle Eric down on the ground. Taking of the stringers and shades before passing it to your brother.

As your brother puts the stringers on you can clearly see his shoulders expanding before your eyes. His biceps rapidly expanding and his height growing every second. You step backwards in complete shock and the whole incident happening now. Your brother than puts the pair of sunglasses over his eyes and you can sense the arrogance, cocky personality and alpha confidence spread throughout his body.

His height and muscles still expanding, he puts his prized cap on his head and does a stretching pose with his arms behind his back revealing his new body in all its glory.

At the same time you could feel it too, your deflating muscles, your bones shrinking making you shorter, your facial structure reforming itself. You could feel it all but you were helpless to do anything.

You are being robbed of your Alpha Birth Right.

loser_bro.jpg.fc096bfd7ad91099bb45a0266892420d.jpg

You look back at Uncle Eric and notice that all his muscles are gone. The once confident handsome and cocky Uncle Eric you have always known have now been reduced to a scrawny weakling just squirming on the floor like a helpless caterpillar. Unable to break free of his bonds and with a gag in his mouth all he could do was sequel like a helpless pig.

tumblr_p3yxtmrLf11vm6blgo1_500.jpg.c244baf4c4b6e907dde1ef42314aedd0.jpg

Your "Father" walks up to you in all his new muscled glory. 

He was the epitome of hotness now. Even as his face comes close to you, you could feel his hot breathe on your cheeks. And for some reason you felt your small reduced dickling start to get hard from being in the presence of such a powerful Alpha. 

Eyeing your decreased muscle mass and your obviously shorter height before snickering at your still growing mini erection. He spits on the ground next to Uncle Eric's reduced naked body before commenting in the deepest masculine voice you have ever heard.......

28155529_193492614743529_3351649399552868352_n.thumb.jpg.f11bea674d97cd2ae0a76f49ab86893a.jpg

"Like Father, Like Son..... Beta Fags"

----------------------------End--------------------------------------

Please comment and tell me how you felt about the story.

Thanks

Eh,  I felt bad for the kid. He didn't do anything wrong except have a different dad.  I think he should have kept his full Alpha looks and body. He would then be able to be an example of a good Alpha who is kind to others. His brother and "dad' have shown they don't deserve to be huge. 

19 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

the images are always a plus man.

I love the letter like style if the story. amazing job

Thanks brah. I will be transferring more of my original tumblr letter style stories here soon. Hope you will look forward!

Any comments on the characters? Did you like them lol

19 hours ago, cutlerfan said:

Eh,  I felt bad for the kid. He didn't do anything wrong except have a different dad.  I think he should have kept his full Alpha looks and body. He would then be able to be an example of a good Alpha who is kind to others. His brother and "dad' have shown they don't deserve to be huge. 

Cocky Jerk Goggletan Reply:

I agree 100%. The brother and "dad" do not deserve to be huge. In fact they seem to be complete jerk assholes. But good guys don't win. Jerk assholes usually do  ? And afterall, doncha think they would make perfect Alpha studs with their asshole personalities? 

The kid (ethan) could have kept his full Alpha looks and body. But theres only so much Alpha muscle one can rob from Uncle Eric right? The "dad" took most of Uncle Eric's muscles, looks and height. He did leave alittle for his son. But that won't be enough to turn him into an Alpha stud would it? So the kid (ethan) was perfect for the brother. So much good looks, tall height, and muscle potential. It would be a waste if the brother did not take it all for himself too right? ?

And think of it this way. It would be doing the kid a favor. He would have given up his Alpha Birth Right and instead forced to grow up a short skinny weak loser and would get used to being a Beta fag boy from a young age. He wouldn't need to worry about spending hours at the gym, or which flashy sunglasses to adorn his cocky and handsome face, or think about which girl to fuck at the end of the week would he? He just needs to remember to spread his ass and respect Alphas. Carefree isn't it?

Nice Guy Goggletan Reply:

Please dont hate me lol

6 hours ago, muscledrain said:

I really enjoyed your tumblr but am glad you're putting your stories back up. This is definitely one of my favorites. 

Thanks brah, will be reposting some of my stories here soon. Thanks for reading! Any parts of the story that you really liked more though? 

• 9 months later...

Had so much hope to see Ethan finally gain his birthright as an alpha like his real dad. Got so hard waiting to see him become the cocky jock and wanting to see his beta loser father and brother reaction. Until i read the second part of the story. what a twist! really felt bad for ethan. his loser father and brother turned out to be jerks! They do not deserve their hunky bodies they stole it! but this is nice writing! good job!