My Dad Is A Room Wrecker

Omiganda

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1556-my-dad-is-a-big-boy-re-post/

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1560-my-dads-boy-is-a-big-boy/

Part 3: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1569-my-dads-boy-is-a-man/

Part 4: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1595-my-dad-is-a-secret-holder/

Part 5: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1596-my-dad-is-a-cum-fountain/

Part 6

I was becoming used to waking up abruptly but never remembering actually entering sleep as my eyes were welcomed to the most massive pit I'd ever seen. My eyes widened and I tried to move as I could see light beside me but everything else was a tanned darkness. Was I under some kind of mountain beside the mansion? No way. Mountains couldn't sprout hair. Plus, they definitely didn't smell like pure man stench. I tried to act disgusted by the smell but the aroma was more than intoxicating. From what I could see, I was definitely on my bed. White sheets were lying on top of me that I could barely see in the damp darkness. I could tell my legs were being held down by something mindbogglingly heavy as I could tell the mattress was sinking under tremendous weight.

My cock was rigid but whatever was on top of it was much harder as it was being painfully held down by tremendous weight. I tried to keep my mind on figuring out what was going on but the powerful smell of man was too much for me. The black hair.....the feeling of hardness.....the snoring....? I listened more closely and, through the small opening, I could make out a very powerful snoring. As that continued, I began to realize the thing above me was swelling and contracting with every snore. I became stiff as I realized what was happening. My giant dad was sleeping right on top of me.

I held back a small moan as I felt my cock fire a load into my pajama pants. I had been sleeping under my enormous dad and now I was breathing in his smell. I was potentially disgusted myself and yet turned on all the same as I dug my face into the black forest of hair sprouting from my dad's big arm pit. His under arms were so large that owls could live in it comfortably with room to spare. I couldn't hold back as my body had a mind of its own, my tongue sticking out and licking the hairy armpit like it was a lollipop. The taste of salty sweat trickled down my throat and I thought I would faint as it was starting to get really warm in the cavernous under arm. I knew that I would definitely need counseling after this as I felt my cock throb, ignoring the fact that it had just fired a sizable load already.

My licking must have been really irritating cause the giant parent on top of me shifted in his sleep and I was freed from the arm pit but granted the weight of the massive bicep next to it. I felt the wind get knocked out of me as I felt the weight drop on me like a boulder. With what little oxygen was going into my brain and whatever blood was going into my erection, I was able to marvel at how the massive appendage above me could only have been twice my chest size. For someone at 230 pounds of muscle, I was dumbfounded by the size difference.

I flailed like an infant as I tried to free myself from the weight above me, continuously failing and feeling the air continue to leave my lungs. " D......ad" I hissed as I felt my consciousness leaving me again. Suddenly, the massive weight above me lifted and a pair of enormous hands craddled me and raised me like I was weightless, pressing me into a big, hairy wall. I was hard as stone as I realized the wall in front of me wasnt a wall at all but my dad's monumental chest.

I looked up and my dad's face was there; enlarged, covered in hair, and sincere looking as he looked down at me. I could tell I was glowing red as he hugged me with a pair of powerful drainage pipes that could only have been his arms. He was so much bigger than before that I was certain I could sit in his hand and my ass would be completely supported.

He was holding me so closely, I felt as if I was in a bed of hair and muscle that would keep me warm all through the seasons. I was so mesmerized, I was easily startled as my dad's now more powerful voice fell from above. " I'm so glad you're safe, squirt" he said as kissed my forehead and held his embrace. His voice shook me as I felt his chest rumble from releasing such a powerful sound.

With all my might, tried to pull myself out of the metaphorical hole my mind was falling into and forced out words. " Dad....how did you get so--" I tried to ask but was cut off on my last words by a big finger that looked like it could go up against my cock in a size contest.

" I know what you're gonna ask, Squirt" dad said as he looked down at my face, his beard tickling my forehead. I couldn't concentrate looking into his big blue eyes but luckily what came next woke me up. " It started right about when you were 9" he said as he tried to maneuver himself off the ground and onto my bed. The poor furniture tried to stay on its 4 legs but bent quickly to weight being pressed onto it. Wood splintered and cracked as the giant finally came to a rest on the almost completely destroyed bed. I looked down from my perch on dad's massive chest, looking down below to see his weighty and large endowment, lying on the ground like a loyal dog, pressed tightly and firmly against a pair of white briefs that didn't look like they could hold for much longer. Dad ignored all of his surroundings and continued his story. " Your big ol' dad went to go and visit the doc' and got some interesting things from it. Apparently, dad's body hadn't completely finished puberty yet. It had only started when he was young and had been building itself ever since he was "fully grown"" he said, putting emphasis on the phrase fully grown.

" The doctors knew that one day, your dad would go through another puberty just like the first. The growing pains, the height and size gains, the works. Problem was, they didn't know when it was going to start." As dad said this, he slowly lowered me down and placed me on top of his cock as though it were some kind of table he was placing a bag on top of. " Until then, the growth potential in your dad's bones was only getting stronger as it hid in his body. Dad didn't get any kind of growing but his hair was always really dark and his body always seemed to get healthier and healthier." Right as he said the last words, I felt a jolt through the cock-seat below me. Was dad getting hard?!

"Then it started right when you left for college. I started to get growing pains all over that got worse and worse every time I grew. The scientists started buying me extra clothes in preparation for me coming back even bigger. They'd send over weights that I'd lift and lift but would always outgrow within a few days. Soon I was getting famous here in the south as 'the Incredible Growing Man'. I was able to lift things people didn't know could be lifted. First the heaviest weights. Then buses. Then trees. Then trains. Just growing and growing without a care in the world. Jeff took it well but he was getting worried about me so he asked the doctors if it was dangerous. Apparently, because I'm getting so big, the growing pains are going to hurt more and more until I pass the growing pain stage and just start growing. Funny thing was, the day after we were told about my 'condition', your brother grew 2 inches." he paused long enough to look down at my shocked face when I absorbed that my brother, the family's soon-to-be doctor, was a potential giant in the making.

" Right off the bat, he started outgrowing all his clothes and getting them torn to shreds. He actually broke down a car for the first time a few months ago because he was so big. We had to get an entirely new house with enlarged objects and rooms because we didn't have anyone small enough anymore who could stop from breaking something or tearing something in the house." he said as he looked around at the defeated bed as if to prove a point. " Food became expensive as we kept eating, growing, turning it all into muscle, and then eating again. For me and your brother, it was a lot like me and him were growing closer as men, literally." Right as dad said that, he pulled me in and I felt the soft bush of his exposed shaft's base press against my ass like a rough pillow. " But something else happened too when we both started growing. My pains started getting worse and every night I'd have to take pain killers just to get through sleep. Of course, that backfired when I broke 9 feet tall and my body began to over process every kind of medicine they tried to give me.

The doctors said it was because I was so big and my body was so healthy that whatever impurities that could try to enter my body would just shrivel and vanish before they could get a good taste of me."

As he said this, dad lifted his massive arm and raised it into a bicep flex, the muscle swelling to twice its size and hovering above me. It was like looking up at a disco ball for a dance floor. I could hide myself in that single muscle and no one could hope to find me. " Not to mention, my body began to give me the most powerful urge a man could have." dad said as he looked down at his beastly cock that was holding me up like I was nothing more than a mere insect.

Me and dad had taken time to share 'the talk' and even talked about our manly progress so I could tell that, on dad's side, this was pretty casual. " I tried to polish myself off but, no matter what I did, I'd just be burning with testosterone. The doctor's said it was because of the puberty being magnified by so much man in one place." he half joked. " I started having trouble getting a complete shave because I'd grow it all back in another day or two. One day, I couldn't even rub one out cause I was so horny. Worst day of my life" he said down at me, trying to register my reaction to hearing all of this at once. " Right as I felt like my balls would explode, your brother ran in and saved me from the most epic case of blue balls man had ever seen." After that comment, dad roared with laughter. I actually had to grab hold of the giant creature beneath me to remain steady. It was probably the hottest thing in my entire life.

" Ever since, your dad has been trying his best to grow big and strong for his little son. Everyday, I lift hundreds of tons and heavy things just to get bigger for my two favorite kids who I love." Dad said as he picked me up and looked me in the eyes. "Which is why I want to hear what my little squirt has to say about his dad and what he's doing."

I was at a loss for words as I looked into my dad's big blue eyes. They were the most irresistible blue eyes I'd ever laid eyes on that seemed to make me want to do whatever he told me without argument. I was scared of how big my dad was getting and even more scared that his growing pains were going to kill him if he kept growing the way he was. Still, I couldn't even dream of disappointing eyes like those. " I'm alright with it, Dad. Whatever makes you happy."

I wasn't sure if I regretted those words as I saw the light in dad's eyes grow stronger and he pulled me in for a powerful embrace. I heard my back crack with the force, knowing that he was being as gentle as he possibly could be but still trying to show excitement. " I love you so much, Squirt!" my dad bellowed with joy. He held me there for a good minute before he loosened his grip and lifted me up to his face again. " I almost forgot"

My eye brow raised as he closed in on me and I could see his eyes looking into me. I hadn't even expected him to but, like an expert, he pushed his lips into mine and I felt my entire body go limp as I felt the most perfect lips and the largest tongue press into me.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 12

• 1 year later...

Should I add the rest of this story or make it different from when it was in the old forum...?

I would make it different, and just link to the older version, that way, people can read two stories :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4