tumblr_inline_p7mwq4RrZF1v53sqh_540.jpg

I had been spending over 2 hours in the gym and my armpit stank was starting to get real bad.

tumblr_inline_p7momx2jbN1v53sqh_540.jpg

Even i could smell it now.

I took a whiff of both my right and left pits and smiled to myself.

Because i know that the stinkier it was. The better. 

Because all the other inferior men in the gym were just dying for a breathe of it.

tumblr_inline_p7mooy7Mcr1v53sqh_540.gif

After a few sets of the dumbell press i got up and flexed my chest and arms. Oh how that muscle pump felt so damm good.

Looking around me at all those taller guys i smirked to myself. Yea i might be a short 5′2 whereas they’re all giants in terms of height. But when it comes to muscle mass there is only one giant here. And thats fucking me.

Its almost comical to look at how puny and weak they are. I can tell how jealous they are of my incredible muscles whenever i walk past. I can catch them gazing longingly at my bulging chest and tanned golden skin. 

And i love rubbing it into them. I would walk around the gym like i owned it with my shoulders and arms extended far out to make myself look even bigger. Its almost funny how i can make fun of their scrawny ugly physiques while at the same time giving them gym advice by humiliating their body shape at the same time

Weaklings deserved to be humiliated. 

tumblr_inline_p7nfk9Xb9w1v53sqh_540.jpg

People often say that being tall was a prized genetic trait that could earn you a better sex life, higher pay in the corporate office and the ability to get respect from people around you even without doing anything. 

But I say being tall is a genetic curse.

Being a 5′2 short bodybuilder has allowed me get huge and strong way faster than taller guys. I didnt need to eat as much to get large and I can easily throw up like 250 on the incline bench and it would still feel light as a feather to me because when you have shorter arms like me you need less distance to push weight up, so it makes bodybuilding so god damm easy. 

I say being short is to hit the Genetic Lottery. 

tumblr_inline_p7n1wwUy5P1v53sqh_540.jpg

Random tall guys around me whimper and kneel before me hoping to kiss the ground i walk on. Gym goers purposely try to get closer to me in order to get a chance at a whiff of my pit stank. These so called taller men even give me the respect i deserve by making sure they bend down ever so slightly so that they might appear shorter.

So is being tall a prized commodity? Fuck No.

Tall men may be tall. But at the end of the day they end up being weaker, scrawnier and smaller physically.

Tall men are Inferior
Short men are they’re Superiors 

tumblr_inline_p7mqnr7oru1v53sqh_540.jpg

Of course not everyone agrees.

And one of those retards is my roommate Shayne.

He claims that height is a commodity that can only be achieved during puberty whereas muscles can be built at any age. So height was more prized and hard to get than muscles and strength.

He says I should have focused on getting taller in the past because in the short run it may be easy to bulk muscle at my height but ultimately he believes tall muscled men have a larger potential to be stronger, better looking and have more Alpha in them.

Obviously he still believes in the fantasy that tall men can build muscles. He should hit the gym to see all the tall skinny men struggle before short buff men like me. Science is proof that Short men are better.

He was not much of a looker compared to me and he mostly tried to stay out of my way in our room. But i could tell that he was secretly jealous of me.

tumblr_inline_p7mqz8ldYv1v53sqh_540.jpg

t was pretty obvious how he would eye my large bulky chest and veiny biceps before shifting his gaze to his own body and giving out a sad sigh to himself.

He had been trying hard to put on some muscle for years in an effort to become the “tall bodybuilder” he wishes to be but his efforts have always backfired. He continued to grow even taller before hitting a plateau at 6′2. As i said. Tall men such as him were cursed to live out their fantasies of being a hunky golden bodybuilder only in their minds while he will forever be forced to see short men like me become the hunks he can never ever be. 

I don’t see it as a bad thing though because he was practically my in-house entertainment. I would constantly flex my muscles, lay down on his bed showing off my glorious pecs and just licking my lips in a sexy way to humiliate him and get a jealous reaction from him. 

Oh how i enjoyed seeing his teary eyes as he looked longingly at what he can never achieve. 

^cocky laughter^

tumblr_inline_p7mr0oeA7Y1v53sqh_540.jpg

Of course i wouldn’t waste showing off my muscles to skinny men like him. I would rather join bodybuilding competitions and show off these amazing biceps of mine to audiences who actually deserved it.

But it was on such an occasion signing up for one of these bodybuilding competitions that would have me begging Shayne unexpectedly for help.

You see i have always thought myself as being 5′2 in height which was the min height to join the prestigious Campus Mr Olympia competition. However it turns out during the official height measurement that i was actually just 1cm lacking in height. 

FUCK!
I had to think of a way to get that 1cm in height fast!

And i just happened to know of one…

I had known of a way to trade certain aspects of your body from someone else before. I believe his name was Goggletann? In fact he even showed me how he became a buffed up muscled head by draining entire muscles from another bodybuilder many years ago.

He claims that there are many things one can drain from someone else. But you have to agree to a trade of. For example Goggletann paid the drained bodybuilder a large amount of cash for all his new muscles.

But where was i going to find some random tall guy to give me 1cm of height?

Shayne!

Explaining to Shayne my predicament. He opened his eyes wide in bewilderment before laughing and brushing it off as a joke. I explained clearly to him that i would trade him anything for a meager 1cm of his height. I had to spend an extra hour of convincing before he actually started to believe me.

The little dumb fucker thought i was just playing a trick on him!

When asked what he wanted as payment he thought to himself for a moment before replying how much of my muscles was worth getting from him giving me 1cm of height. And quite frankly i had no idea myself. But seriously how much could 1cm of height be worth? Its probably just a weeks worth of my muscle gains in the gym. Nothing i would fret about.

He agreed.

Even to the way the trade had to be done…

We had to suck each other off to get the trading started. I of course did not hesitate and went first. I needed the height so damm badly even though i couldnt take the idea of sucking another man’s cock. Not to mention a lower inferior skinny scrawny weak man’s cock. Yuck!

It was my first time playing with a man’s cock. But even i had to admit. It was strangely erotic and sexy to see his small piece of meat throb and get hard.

Placing my tongue on his cock head I caressed it with my tongue making sure that he was going to be pleasured to the point of maximum ejaculation. 

I wanted his 1cm of height so damm badly that when he shot i swallowed it all without hesitation.  

tumblr_inline_p7mu1fhesj1v53sqh_540.gif

Now it was my turn.

And i was gonna make it worth my while. I had not fucked anyone in a week so why not fuck this little shit’s mouth while im at it?

I demanded he lie down because i wanted to be literally on “top” and to be taller. I made sure his little pussy mouth got fucked hard. Plus i cant deny i got alittle too hard from humiliating him.

To see him in a position physically lower than me yelling in pain as i chocked his throat with my monster meat.

Oh how it pleased me greatly.

tumblr_inline_p7mu6s2Jfl1v53sqh_540.gif

When it came time to shoot i wanted this to be an experience both he and me would remember.

Me as the dominant muscle top. 

And him as a humiliated pussy weakling bottom.

Just like how it should be.

tumblr_inline_p7mubcnQZK1v53sqh_540.gif

We put our underwear back on as we awaited the changes that would come with our body trade up.

Not that it would be a big change anyway so i got my cap and sunglasses back on hoping to hit the gym as soon as the changes were completed. 

tumblr_inline_p7mul8t7yl1v53sqh_540.jpg

And it happened. 

We both could see before our very eyes. 

I was losing a small amount of muscle mass while he was gaining some. His chest begin to bulge and his arms were literally being pumped up. His shoulders were extending out and even he was in shock of how much muscle he was gaining.

I ran for the height measurement wall to see that i was now officially a cm taller! 

FUCK YEA!!

But turning back i noticed things were getting out of hand. 

I had already given him some of my muscles and he had given me a cm of height. Why was he getting even bigger? He looked confused for a moment as well as he tried to comprehend his still growing chest. I hate to admit but he was starting to look…..good.

Looking down on my own body I realize that my shoulders had now gotten smaller dramatically. I was still large golden and muscular, but even i could tell that i had lost close to a year’s worth of muscle gain. 

Fuck was happening?!!

tumblr_inline_p7murplVMz1v53sqh_540.jpg

I started to touch my body all over hoping to prevent any more muscles from leaving me. But the deal for the trade had already been completed and I could see that what was once mine was quickly being given to Shayne.

The look of confusion in Shayne’s eyes were also changing. Now it looked like he was being pleased and a cocky smirk was already starting to show on his face.

A golden tan spread across his body starting from his crotch area already seeping through under his skin changing his pale muscled body into a tanned beach hunk’s body. 

A closer inspection of my body made me realize that where his body was becoming golden i was becoming pale as fuck! And without me even realizing my glorious tattoos were also being transferred to him.

I was still left with some muscles but it was fast disappearing as well.

tumblr_inline_p7mv997zap1v53sqh_540.jpg

Was this a fucking dream?

No it cant be!

It was just a simple trade for 1cm worth of height.

FUCK IS HAPPENING?!!!

I took off my shades and cap in disbelief. As i gazed up at the epitome of male beauty before me. He now had everything i had always secretly wanted to be. 

He was Buffed as fuck

He was Handsome as shit

He was a Golden Glorious Hunky Fucker

But most importantly….. He was also Tall.

Something i never could be........

“The fuck is going on!!!!” I yelled in my slightly higher pitched voice. 

He looked at me for a moment, eyeing me up and down from head to toe and back to my face before breaking out in a snarky arrogant cheeky smirk.

“Height is a commodity that can never be achieved again after puberty whereas muscles can be built at any age. So my height was more prized than your so called beastly bodybuilder muscles. 1cm of my height was worth all your muscles, all your masculinity and all your golden tanned skin….”

tumblr_inline_p7mvkk3yYe1v53sqh_540.jpg

He stripped me of my prized cap, flashy sunglasses and expensive shoes before putting them on his own body striking out a bicep pose.

Smirking before me i could see his growing arrogance now fully in control of his new body and mind.

“Look whos the Bodybuilder now....Shorty....."

tumblr_inline_p7mw1pCLGU1v53sqh_540.jpg

"Still think being short is winning the genetic lottery”?

tumblr_p9h9rn7ifu1uneo1fo1_1280_02.thumb.jpg.0626a9d73c4aba576010647c32b8ed1c.jpg

tumblr_inline_ousxiw6mIY1v53sqh_540.jpg

Does the short bodybuilder deserve his end? Does he deserve his body back?

Is the new taller bodybuilder too much of a bragging douchebag now? Does he really deserve his new muscles?

Would you prefer to be tall and skinny or short and muscled in RL?

Great Story! How about a compromise? Over time with good behavior the former bodybuilder will regain his muscle and add some height but in exchange he has to give all his will to the other guy. That way when he is a huge tall bodybuilder he is subservient to the other guy.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, cutlerfan said:

Great Story! How about a compromise? Over time with good behavior the former bodybuilder will regain his muscle and add some height but in exchange he has to give all his will to the other guy. That way when he is a huge tall bodybuilder he is subservient to the other guy.

Thanks yo! Glad you enjoyed it!

Hope the pictures helped too!

Wow i didnt think of that idea, thats a great way for the taller guy to enslave the bodybuilder. Imagine having a powerful large bodybuilder completely subservient to me ?  But if i were the taller guy why would i wanna give up all my muscles back now? I have it all. Looks, Size, Muscles, Strength and my height ? I can easily enslave the weaker and short former bodybuilder by force now ^evil laughter.....

Oh no the new muscle stud wouldn't have to give his muscles. That's why it would be a slow exchange. More of an energy transfer so the muscled man would stay huge and make the other guy grow as big as he wanted. As he lost more will to the tall guy the former muscle stud would not be able to resist his new dom making him bigger and bigger! Could be an exchange during sex to make the small guy grow again but each fuck would make him more and more submissive and yet he'd crave size.

20 hours ago, cutlerfan said:

Oh no the new muscle stud wouldn't have to give his muscles. That's why it would be a slow exchange. More of an energy transfer so the muscled man would stay huge and make the other guy grow as big as he wanted. As he lost more will to the tall guy the former muscle stud would not be able to resist his new dom making him bigger and bigger! Could be an exchange during sex to make the small guy grow again but each fuck would make him more and more submissive and yet he'd crave size.

Wow thats hot!

But I do feel bad for the shorter guy tho. It seems he never wins. He was first short and muscled. But now if he gets his size back he will still be short and muscled AND enslaved by the taller guy. Can the short guy get no rest? poor dude lol Born to lose

• 2 months later...