My Dad Is A Cum Fountain

Omiganda

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1556-my-dad-is-a-big-boy-re-post/

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1560-my-dads-boy-is-a-big-boy/

Part 3: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1569-my-dads-boy-is-a-man/

Part 4: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1595-my-dad-is-a-secret-holder/

Part 6: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1606-my-dad-is-a-room-wrecker/

Part 5

My eyes were fixated on the scene before me, moving across the long sheets of a massive bed holding two giants who I couldn't help but recognize. I could feel my cock smack my stomach again and again as I watched my brother and dad close in on each other like intoxicated animals. Some part of me wanted to run back to my room and pretend like none of it had ever happened but, where my mind said run, my body had other ideas. I was beginning to breath deeply and my shirt was soaked in my sweat.

My body was overheated from such a vision as I fought with it for control. I felt my pants only get wetter as I could tell my cock was leaking like a runny faucet within my boxer shorts. The muscles underneath the cloth were tight to a T as if the hottest sex of my life were just around the corner. Still, the tension of my muscles was nothing compared to the flurry of muscles lying on the bed in the room my eyes peeked into. The two forms inside moved quickly and precisely as if the entire thing had been rehearsed and created by a dancing organization addicted to erotic moves. From time to time, I could see the form of Jeff and dad in the moonlight, their legs stretching in opposite directions as the smaller one sat on the other and their chests and lips were pressed firmly. Sometimes it would be more than that as one would lay atop the other and it seemed as if their bodies had attempted to become one. Once or twice, I caught the image of a third massive body reaching up from the two and I would hold back a moan and groan as I realized it was nothing other than my dad's pillar of a cock. Even in the dark, it was easily to tell that Jeff and Dad's cock were in some kind of contest to see who was closer to him. Suddenly, the glistening, sweaty forms twisted and, as the moonlight seemed to raise a bit from the window's perspective and reflected on several nearby mirrors, their individual forms became clearer and more erotic.

Now, pressed on the bed as though his limbs were nailed down, Jeff lay below dad defenseless. Dad himself had stood up on the bed and stood extremely high on it. His balls had been put into view and I could see how large they truly were, hanging at his knees. Both titanic boulders appeared to be stuffed between two legs that showed the vascularity and leanness of a fitness model but owned the thickness and size of a bodybuilder multiplied 10 times over. The height of such a figure added onto the height of the bed was something beyond godly to me. His upper torso was so large that, even though the light had bounced around the room, it still appeared as if mountains had been placed on top of the enormous body.

I could hear the bed creak as he stood with such mass. I could tell by its groans it was trying its best to hold so much mass. If only I'd known it wouldn't hold for much longer.

Below, I could see Jeff's big glutes, tight and bulging with muscle that was waiting to be fucked.

"You better open wide, champ!" Dad roared with a strangely deeper voice than usual. " If you don't keep loose, I'm going to leave you having trouble walking for a good while!"

Without sitting down dad moved his humongous arms moved in front of him, most likely grabbing a hold of his big cock, and began to push it down with force. Though I couldn't tell, he was having a hard time pushing it as it showed to be harder and stronger than he ever thought possible. Eventually, the fat head of his cock was pressed firmly against Jeff's ass, preparing for a deep plunge. Like clock work, dad began to slowly press the enormous tool into the twin balls of muscle, pushing them apart easily. With every push, I could see dad bend a bit lower and Jeff's muscles tighten a little bit more.

Foot after foot of cock went into the man's hole, the enormous mass appearing to be giving Jeff a good fight. Jeff began to make pained grunts as it became harder and harder for him to hold his ass together with such a giant entering him. From my angle and the increased light, I could see everything as I watched ever inch enter my brother's ass. The veined pole looked to thicken with every push and Jeff's balls would appear to tighten with every press, sending chills to my ass I could almost feel his pain of having something so large injected into his ass. It was like watching a train try to enter a mouse whole. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, dad's very large ball sack finally smacked against Jeff's. Nothing moved for a moment as though time had completely stopped in the room alone. Then, I saw something change that I thought was something of my imagination. If I hadn't known better I could have sworn I saw dad's frame swell. I looked close, my body refusing to move until my suspicion had confirmed. Just when I that I had let my imagination run loose and I was beginning to see dilutions, I trained my eyes on muscle in my dad's back

and was greeted with a swelling of that muscle and its many neighbors. I wasn't sure I could take much more of the unbelievable as I had come to the realization that my dad was actually growing right before my eyes.

It became more noticeable as dad began to pound Jeff's ass slowly but pick up speed. The bed and the ground began to shake with each pounding. I grabbed my cock as I felt the shaking increase and grow stronger with each pounding. Boom.....Boom...boom..boom..boom boom boom. It was like, somewhere

nearby, construction was increasing in speed as my giant dad pounded faster and faster, his balls bouncing and shaking tremendously with each quake. I began to jack off in time with the moving floor, my now revealed cock glistening with pre and continuing to leak it like a faucet not completely turned off.

The scene inside became more intense as my dad's legs seemed to stretch from the bed. "Fuck it huuuuuuuurts" he groaned he began

to pound faster and harder with his increasing mass. The bed groaned as more weight began to pushed it's springs down harder and harder. Dad's knees surpassed the bad and his arms, which were pressed against the bed on each side of Jeff, were swelling and being pushed higher and higher. It began to feel more and more like tremors as dad continued to press into Jeff. I could see it as his cock would enter Jeff's ass and come out slightly bigger, a single angry vein standing out on the bottom of the tree trunk cock. That's when things got wild.

Suddenly, I thought I could see the Jeff's feet swell as well as the shaking grew stronger. Like a good bottom, Jeff began to press upward against his Dad's growing cock, matching move for move. BOOM....BOOM.. BOOM BOOM.. BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM. Suddenly, everything around me was shaking as the quaking grew stronger. Pictures on the wall fell, vases on top of tables fell and broke, doors fell open and it the ground. It was as if an actual earthquake were happening right in front of me. It was more than I could take as I felt my cock tighten in preparation of an orgasm.

Just when I thought my sore cock couldn't take any more, I saw dad stand, his own growing form, holding my giant brother like a growing fruit on a tree. Just like that, he was then sitting down and fucking Jeff in my direction. I watched as Jeff's cock spurted big wads of press that came closer and closer to the door as the rod stretched longer and grew stronger.

" HERE IT COMES" I heard my enlarged dad grunted as his fucking moved into top speed. It sounded like a giant jack hammer was punching into the floor as he continued to fuck Jeff with abandon. His growing seemed to increase a bit more as his pecs looked to have grown wider than Jeff. Hair could be seen sprouting all over his chest and face as he came close to orgasm.

Suddenly, Jeff's enormous cock bulged thicker and, with amazing force, shot up and out like a fire hose. A sort of smacking sound could be heard as his cock fired what must have been gallons of cum against the high ceiling way up above. It was amazing to watch and I couldn't help but marvel at such a beautiful sight.

I could somewhat see his handsome face make a hot expression as his mouth gaped open and his eyes closed. It was like having a flashback to last night as I watched him fire with more and more power. I was almost one hundred percent sure that even a natural geyser couldn't create so much force. Still, it was nothing compared to what dad had in store as his huge body stood and he spread his legs wide, his stance so wide his legs touched the ground on both sides and his much bigger balls were now spread onto the bed.

He roared with a loud and powerful AAAAAAAAAAAH as his cock suddenly released a fast blast of cum into Jeff's ass, filling him very quickly before launching the giant man off dad's dick and fly high up to the ceiling. I remembered a trip we'd had to see a famous whale at a nearby aquarium when we were younger as cum was sent flying in each direction.

As Jeff's thick spray of cum was fired at the walls and painting them a brighter shade of white, dad's dick was firing more than enough cum to keep Jeff suspended on the ceiling and still create a waterfall that could have been stronger than the Niagra Falls. The room quickly filled with cum as dad's hose like cum cannon became stronger and stronger, the enormous head seeming to never tire out. It was more cum than one would expect to fill a pool as the cum fell and created something of a white tide that spread out of the room. I began to release also, firing my biggest cum load yet but still not coming close to the amount surrounding me and filling the hallway. Even after my few spurts of cum left me, it was quickly washed away by the growing sea of cum leaving the room. I moaned the entire time as I was aroused by the sight in front me. Still, they fired for what seemed forever but could only have been a good 5 minutes. Jeff had finally stopped but dad was still going, the room they were in now a bath of cum and only increasing.

Just when I thought it looked like dad and his endless orgasm couldn't go any longer. His massive hands grabbed his lengthened cock and tried to control it as the cum stream began to fire everywhere. First the walls were re-whitened. Then the window was him, shattering with a crash from so much force and finally the door that I was hiding behind was broken down. Flying outward and hitting me hard, knocking me nearly unconscious. The thud was enough for Dad to hear as his cum stream stopped and he thumped towards me like the giant he was. As I felt myself sinking into the pool of cum now 4 feet high, I could see dad looking down at me with a horrified face. "Squirt!!" I heard as I blacked out, feeling two enormous hands wrap around my waist and pull me out as I lost all consciousness.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 16

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...