My Dad Is A Secret Holder

Omiganda

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1556-my-dad-is-a-big-boy-re-post/

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1560-my-dads-boy-is-a-big-boy/

Part 3: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1569-my-dads-boy-is-a-man/

Part 5: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1596-my-dad-is-a-cum-fountain/

Part 6: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1606-my-dad-is-a-room-wrecker/

Part 4

I was dumbfounded as the ground left from beneath me. My 19 year old "little" brother was carrying me like a 6 year old out of my room, the back of my head hitting the threshold as he ducked to get through. I kicked my legs in protest but my 8 foot tall brother's muscles were tightly fastened to me. The thick and bulging muscle beneath me was a lot for me to take in up close as it moved and bounced with every movement my colossal brother made. The veined, tight, and blood pumped muscle refused to quit as it pushed against me and held me in place like steel. I looked down and was greeted to the large expanse of my brother's back and what looked like two perky and powerful glutes straining the tight clothing my he wore. I felt a boner start to

form in my pants but it's strength was overwhelmingly eclipsed by the power in my brother's left pectoral. I became nervous as I felt the warmth and heat of my brother fill my body by contact. It was as if I was surrounded by the most erotic sex machine of all time. Right as I felt my cock strain to keep itself in check, I was saved by the sudden smell of breakfast food.

"Smells like dad is making breakfast this morning" my giant brother said as he began to descend the stairs, his big footfalls creating a heavy noise that shook me. As we came down the stairs, I felt something like an earthquake move my midsection so much that it caused my own stomach to hurt. " Sorry, Jacky" Jeff apologized as he rubbed his big, 8 pack stomach. " I haven't eaten all morning yet and it's starting to piss off my stomach" he said we passed one of the many rooms leading toward the kitchen. Right then, I had no clue what I was in for as we entered the enormous room. As we passed the door of the kitchen, I was greeted to an even more powerful smell than the food that seemed to put the other smells into a corner and remain dominant in the entirety of the space.

Jeff set me down and then stood back up to his full height, looking down at me before grabbing my shoulders with his big hands and twisting me around. My vision was suddenly overfilled with what looked like a bulging wall of muscle and hair that was clad in nothing but a weakening pair of boxer briefs. A big, tight, and round pair of glutes was bulging towards me like two creatures. These went up and connected with a wide back that was like a mountain range from my perspective. The muscles bulged and moved like tectonic plates over the tall portrait of man.

"Your son is here, Pop" Jeff said reassuringly. " And this time, he's 100% awake."

Suddenly, the big collection of muscles stopped moving for a moment as if they were unsure what to do but that was quickly changed as they shook with what I could only assume was excitement. Suddenly, the big wall turned like its own personal wind machine, sending a gust of wind past me with the turn of an enormous forearm, and my vision was overfilled with an

enormous bulge in a pair of pale-red boxer briefs that had no chance of concealing such a large manhood that threatened to burst out and hit me in the face like an erotic boxing glove prank. A pair of thick and heavy balls appeared to bounce between the two thick legs. I gasped as my vision tried to grasp the giant that stood before. If Jeff was huge at 8 feet tall, this

monster had to have been at least 12 or 13 feet. When I could finally move my vision, I could see muscles that were beyond belief covering this astounding form. Thighs with thick and veined muscle teamed with cables of veins and big, full muscle that had to be at a full pump. Each one appeared to be bigger than my waist size and attempting to catch up to my chest. Below that, there were two powerful and overwhelming calf muscles that both shared angry veins covering muscle that looked harder than any marble statue you found in a museum. Just when I almost got distracted by a pair of enormous feet that looked like they could stomp out a forest fire, I saw muscles above me twitch.

When I pulled my vision upward, I was given the privilege to view the most beautiful 8 pack the world could have ever seen. It appeared to be sculpted out of pure marble as the tanned muscle seemed too proud to hide anything with fat. Of course, it was far thicker than my chest could hope to be and was testing the boundaries of a roid gut, it still was the most beautiful form

of muscle I'd ever laid my eyes on. The highest point of the abdomen was hidden in a cave of shadows as two expanding and contracting air bags hovered over them. In my view, it almost looked like two boulders covered in hair that spread out and were capped by two bulging, protruding nipples. I almost got distracted by them as they seemed to take charge of my vision but then I realized that everyone I looked at covered my vision. The man before was so large, his lats were easily revealed as his biceps, which both looked bigger than my torso, were so large that they seemed to make the giant even bigger than he was (which I believe was really hard to do). Though I licked my lips as I watched the two biceps and forearms bulged outward, both clearly bigger than any bicep I could try to flex, I was surprised as one of the hypnotizing biceps reached out and a hand wider than my face grabbed my shoulder and pulled me in, my face colliding with the giant's bulge.

" COME GIVE YOUR BIG OL' DAD A HUG, SQUIRT!" a deep and powerful voice roared as I was smothered in the most crotch I'd ever seen in one place. I could feel it as my face was pressed against what had to be the thickest cock I'd ever seen. Being in my college team, I'd seen cocks small and large in a locker room. I'd even caught a guy who was 9 inches flaccid. But never had I seen something so massive and masculine as the giant cock that looked like it went on forever before reaching its hairy base. The only think I could hope to compare it to was a barrel but even that comparison couldn't describe how long and thick it was in its flaccid form. The smell of 99% Testosterone, 1% Man filled my lungs and caused my cock to form the most noticeable tent I'd ever made. I could feel the enormous rod in my dad's pants bounce suddenly and nudged me in the nose and mouth like a friendly animal. I felt myself

swooning before I was pulled away from the godly man beast hiding in my father's tight and straining underwear. My eyes hurt as I watched so much mass move around me suddenly. My dad was now trying to crouch so that he could look at me face to face. As his legs spread further and further apart, his balls began to press harder on the lowest section of his boxer briefs and his cock pushed even more forward. My eyes never left it as I watched inhuman bulge press harder and harder into the fabric the lower my giant of a father tried to crouch.

Just as he had come to face to face with me, I could hear a POP and a menacing SNAP that told me that there was a huge gash in the bottom of those big red boxers. I could feel my cock leak pre as I imagined it in my head but I had no time to moan as my dad's eyes came into view from over his big and powerful chest. Even crouched down to look at me, my dad was looking

at me from almost an equal footing, causing my frustrated cock to push harder into the fabric of my big white shorts. Luckily there were an extremely loose fit so I wasn't sure whether or not my dad's pronounced blue eyes could see it but I couldn't care less as they connected with me and I was lost in them forever. The face before me was my father's broad, angular face. His

jaw was pronounced and covered in a big, black beard that tried to hide the most perfect lips one could bear witness to.

I wanted to press my own lips to those beauties but my attention slowly came back to my dad's deep and manly brow, his bushy eye brows almost making his blue eyes even brighter and more seductive. I was pretty much out of my mind as I tried to concentrate on one beautiful feature and failed, moving back to another one and wanting to rub face against it.

" How's my little squirt" said a deep voice coming from my father's lips. I almost couldn't speak as I opened my mouth. " Hey..... dad" I said. My dad's eyes lit up as he heard me say it and his arms tensed, his grasp on me stinging a little bit.

" I hope your hungry, squirt. I fixed up extra breakfast just so we all had enough" he said, nudging his head in the direction of the table. I turned to the dining table and I thought my eyes would fall out of my head. I had been so distracted by my massive family, I hadn't paid attention to my surroundings at all. The kitchen was much bigger than I thought, It's legs reaching up and matching my height. I could only guess that the table was at least 6 feet high with enough room under it to hide a sofa. The chairs themselves appeared to be at my chest in height and looked like I couldn't dream of moving them myself.

It was like I'd entered the home of a giant. Even at the table's height, I could see large piles of food stacked high on it's expanse. Lots of meat and other things were decorated across it. Eggs, bacon, ham, chicken, burgers, scrambled eggs, french toast, turkeys, and even link sausages; each one making its own sizzling noise as they all were piping hot from being cooked

recently. I couldn't believe that there was so much food on one table but there it was, spread out before me and standing tall like it was made for a king. "Why don't you two go ahead and start digging in. I'll be right behind you" he said and turned around to get back to cooking atop the stove, which looked to be taller than I was. " Great!" Jeff said as he stomped over the

kitchen floor with his bare feet before he sat down in his chair like it was plainly sized, the wood straining and cracking at so much weight being placed on top of it. I went in behind my brother and struggled onto my chair, feeling like I was 3 years old all over again as I marveled at the mountain range of food that went across the table.

Loud noises could be heard as Jeff, already gorging himself, had dug his way into an enormous plate of sausage links. I'd never seen anyone on my football team eat like the man across the table. It was like watching a bear eat except the bear was twice as big as your average forest animal. Occasionally, Jeff would take a big, meaty arm and wipe it across the thick beard he was

growing. A shadow grew behind me as a large collection of eggs seemed to fall from the sky.

" You not hungry, squirt?" came my dad's thick voice. I looked up and he was smiling down at me with the most handsome, fatherly smile and I felt myself beginning to melt. In a panic, I shook my head and began to start eating as well. Right there, I remembered how much I missed my dad's cooking as I felt the many spices and flavors move over my tongue and then exit to my stomach.

Right as dad was about to sit down at the head of the chair, the doorbell rang. " Must be the doc" he said as he stood and left the room. I looked over to Jeff. "Doc?" I said through a semi full mouth. Jeff's attention never left his plate. " It's just a man who checks up on dad once in a little while. You know, to make sure his heart is alright and junk" he confirmed." It's not everyday you're 50 years old, 12 feet tall, 9 feet wide, and don't have a grey hair in sight."

I looked back at my plate in worry but ignored my worries, jabbing a sausage link with a fork and scrambled eggs with my spoon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 11 o clock at night in the mansion when I woke up from my sleep. After breakfast, Dad had told Jeff to give me a ride around the city in order to get comfortable with my hometown again. Without argument, Jeff quickly went into the mansion garage and drove up to the front of the house in an extra large yellow hummer that looked brand new. I never thought I'd see him in such a flashy vehicle but I'd also never seen someone fill such a large vehicle from top to bottom.

When Jeff drove, his head was pressed firmly on the roof and his seat was pushed back so far, I couldn't see it past his large body unless I turned my head all the way to the back of the car. Also, he was so wide, his big arm almost spilled into my side of the car. Every time he needed both arms to turn the wheel on a deep turn, I'd watch as his arm would tense, lift itself

up, and then bulge as he made a circular motion over the wheel. That went on for hours before we finally came back home at 9 o' clock. I was so exhausted, I'd gone straight to bed and hit the bed sheets like a rock, my body welcoming the soft embrace of the feathery pillows and silk sheets.

Now, at 11:01 pm, I sat up in bed with a startled expression. In my sleep, I knew I heard someone screaming. At first, I thought it was just a dream but then I heard something in the distance. I quickly jumped out of bed wearing my new, more form fitted pajamas and tiptoed to my room's door. I pulled the door open slowly and peeked out, only spotting darkness. Very slowly, I moved to the drawer set by door and opened it, pulling out a flashlight that illuminated a pathway into the darkness. I skillfully moved over the many different forms of clothing on the floor while listening to the sound from far away. Like a cat, I moved down the stairs to the front room, my brow sweating as I tried to fight off the fear.

The sound I'd heard had gotten so strong that I knew for certain that it wasn't the sound of weights being moved. It was the sound of a beast. Not just any beast; a large one. A beast so large that his roar shook the house. I tiptoed to the center platform of the stairs and new instantly where the roaring was coming from. The big iron door up at the top of the opposite side of the stairs. I held my breath as I moved carefully and quietly to the door. I moved the flashlight over the dark metal to find a large knob above my head, at least 7 feet from the ground. With my resourceful mind, I carefully set my flashlight down and, with a spring in my step, I jumped to grab the knob, my feet quickly setting them selves against the opposite door to give me a quick burst of force.

With difficulty, the heavy door slowly but surely moved forward and a crack big enough to let a 230 pound linebacker opened up for me. When I landed on the ground, I picked up my flash light and turned it off in fear of being discovered by whatever was on

the opposite side.

The stairway heading up was just like the one leading up to Jeff's rooms. I pressed my hands against the walls to guide up and only turned on my flashlight occasionally to keep from being found out. For a moment, I felt like I was the invisible spy, unable to be found or spotted by any evil villain that wanted to take over the world. A powerful roar defied this thought, the power of its sound waves causing even me to have shaking bones. I quickly turned my light out as I had reluctantly made it to a door with moon light leaking out of it. At first, I feared for my life as I closed in on the ominous door way,

the roars now so powerful that my ears began to sting from the force. I pressed myself against the very tall, possibly 30 foot door and, with care, took a peek with one eye into it, bearing witness to a sight that I dare say I cannot describe.

In the room, there was nothing of importance that stood out or looked useful except a large window at the opposite wall and a bed. This bed was no ordinary bed as it looked like a pack of seals could sleep on it and it wouldn't bend in any way. What had left me speechless, however, wasn't the size of the bed but what was on it. At the center of the bed, there lie an enormous

giant that I recognized. Dad. In the light, I could make out Jeff as he looked like he was trying to wipe a wet rag over my dad as if he were trying to fill him with water.

Suddenly, a terrifying roar erupted from my big dad, his hanging arms and legs on the ends of the bed jumping as he seemed to be in immense pain. Jeff was knocked back as dad's muscles seemed to bulge from his straining. As quickly as it had come, the roar stopped and dad fell back on the bed, Jeff resuming his attempts at wiping him down with water. What was going on, I wondered as I tried to grasp what was happening. Just as I thought it was all over, Jeff began to speak. " Dad, calm down. The doctor said that if you strain yourself too much, the medicine will go down your bloodstream too fast" he said in a strangely weak voice for such a large man.

Medicine, I wondered, what medicine? Without warning, dad grabbed Jeff and pulled him in, my hindered view making it difficult for me to see what they were doing over my dad's large chest.

Then, something I thought a son was never supposed to see happened right in front of me. An erection, strong as a rock and big as a telephone pole, formed at dad's crotch. At first, it only appeared to uncurl itself from the drop between two tree trunk thighs but then it began to grow. At first, it started at the size of a telephone pole. But as time went on, that telephone pole would swell like an air balloon, bulging a good few inches bigger before taking a moment to start again. Never could something so big come from any man on earth. In my mind, I knew that the only thing that could conjure something so massive was a god. Already the enormous totem pole began to block the light of the moon and still it grew. I could only assume that, from its distance away from me, the enormous god weapon had to have been longer than I was tall and twice the size of my chest but still growing. I felt a hotness as my pants began to fill with my own erection, it's red, steel-hard head pushing through the waistband and shining with a stream of pre-cum. I began to feel the an overwhelming heat leave my loins and fill the rest of me as my eyes concentrated on the pillar of manliness inside the room. The shadow of my father's powerful tool now hid the moon from me and stood proudly like a flag pole, seeming to have found an appropriate size to rest at. At this point, I'd felt as though I'd entered an extremely erotic dream but it still didn't change the fact that I was turned on by my father's monument to man.

Suddenly, dad began to sit up and pulled Jeff in, their faces too dark for me to see them but distinct enough for me to tell that they were experiencing a deep sensual kiss in the dead of the night. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My dad and my brother were having sex!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 11

I'm loving this. Your detailed descriptions make it easy to imagine the extreme masculinity and impossible massiveness of Jeff and his dad.

Oh, and make it easy for me to get hard. That too.

• Upvote 1