Beyond Shredded - 16 Weeks Out

FANTASTIC!!!!  Such a great beginning to a story of  EXTREME, GROTESQUE, PUKE-WORTHY, DICK-SKINNED display of MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT!!!  My sexual sole is totally into this story and I am drooling (and leaking pre-cum) to read more.  If you should get writers block, feel free to contact me, on this site.  I have so many thoughts on this line of MUSCLE FANTASY and SEXUAL DESIRE.  I would gladly offer some suggestions (although your creativity will be enough to satisfy my dreams).   THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU , SANNONG!!!!!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, veinybiceplover said:

FANTASTIC!!!!  Such a great beginning to a story of  EXTREME, GROTESQUE, PUKE-WORTHY, DICK-SKINNED display of MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT!!!  My sexual sole is totally into this story and I am drooling (and leaking pre-cum) to read more.  If you should get writers block, feel free to contact me, on this site.  I have so many thoughts on this line of MUSCLE FANTASY and SEXUAL DESIRE.  I would gladly offer some suggestions (although your creativity will be enough to satisfy my dreams).   THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU , SANNONG!!!!!

Hm... so I'm getting that you like the story then? :) Gotta say man, your tumblr has been an inspiration over the years as well. I'm stoked that you like it! I may have to hit you up on messenger. Are you on discord too?

• 1 month later...

This first chapter is fantastic, sannong -- and I have the sticky tissues to prove!

You really are a poet of freakish conditioning! Take your time, but do keep writing this story!

44 minutes ago, bunkyboo93 said:

This first chapter is fantastic, sannong -- and I have the sticky tissues to prove!

You really are a poet of freakish conditioning! Take your time, but do keep writing this story!

Thanks man! I hope it inspired hours of edging and an insane cum shot. God knows nothing gets me harder and leaking like a fountain than this stuff. 

For all waiting I do plan on continuing the story once I get some time over break. I tend to draw material from chats I have with other muscle lovers and use that as inspiration so I'm building up some new ideas. I'm also prepping for a bodybuilding show in real life, so things will synchronize with that a bit as well. It's easiest to write about contest prep when you're actually going through it. Thank you all for the comments. I love that others are also into freaky conditioning and cock development and it's getting everyone rock hard and leaking like a fountain.