Jump to content
Tronald

Real Myostatin Kid, Now age (Year - 2000)

Recommended Posts

Recall that it was in 2004 that the first paper "Myostatin Mutation Associated with Gross Muscle Hypertrophy in a Child" was published in the New England Journal of Medicine.

That kid, born to a woman professional athlete in Germany, was born in late 1999 or early 2000, and you can basically say his age is "the year" minus 2000
 (For example, he was four-and-a-half sometime near 2004-and-a-half). The article said:

Quote

Now [c. June 2004] at 4.5 years of age, he continues to have increased muscle bulk and strength, and he is able to hold two 3-kg dumbbells in horizontal suspension with his arms extended.

So he's 18 now. Seems that he'd be standing out in some German sports league (or gym) by now.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2018 at 10:10 PM, Tronald said:

Recall that it was in 2004 that the first paper "Myostatin Mutation Associated with Gross Muscle Hypertrophy in a Child" was published in the New England Journal of Medicine.

That kid, born to a woman professional athlete in Germany, was born in late 1999 or early 2000, and you can basically say his age is "the year" minus 2000
 (For example, he was four-and-a-half sometime near 2004-and-a-half). The article said:

So he's 18 now. Seems that he'd be standing out in some German sports league (or gym) by now.

 

 

I would know that, sorry 😕 WHERE DO THOSE GUYS DISAPPEAR TO?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2018 at 12:29 AM, LeSeigneur said:

I would know that, sorry 😕 WHERE DO THOSE GUYS DISAPPEAR TO?

My theory: Myostatin mutations are provoked by muscle giants from another dimension, as a way to increase their ranks. They kidnap the muscle boys near puberty, and replace him with a normal clone, with the exacts same memories. Afterwards the myostatin boys grow gigantic in their new home.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ILM19 said:

My theory: Myostatin mutations are provoked by muscle giants from another dimension, as a way to increase their ranks. They kidnap the muscle boys near puberty, and replace him with a normal clone, with the exacts same memories. Afterwards the myostatin boys grow gigantic in their new home.

Wouldn't that make a fascinating short story?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ILM19 said:

My theory: Myostatin mutations are provoked by muscle giants from another dimension, as a way to increase their ranks. They kidnap the muscle boys near puberty, and replace him with a normal clone, with the exacts same memories. Afterwards the myostatin boys grow gigantic in their new home.

 

10 hours ago, Hialmar said:

Wouldn't that make a fascinating short story?

Oh my God, this is so HOT !! 😍🔥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember some kind of news show about a kid in Michigan with the condition. I remember being so turned on when the doctor said “his strength and muscular development in 10-15 years (he was 5 at the time) will be astounding “ 

i vaguely recall the prediction that he would “absolutely dominate “ in certain sports but also kind of recall something about swimming 

that had to be at least 10+ years ago

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CentralNJmuscle said:

I remember some kind of news show about a kid in Michigan with the condition. I remember being so turned on when the doctor said “his strength and muscular development in 10-15 years (he was 5 at the time) will be astounding “ 

i vaguely recall the prediction that he would “absolutely dominate “ in certain sports but also kind of recall something about swimming 

that had to be at least 10+ years ago

Myostatin kids are superior beings on Earth !!! They are so physically superior to average humans like us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, myostatin people are still around in the net, you just need to know where to dig them up. I made a thread about monstruous cumshots and some of them are produced by myostatin men. All of them are German. 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.