Tronald

Real Myostatin Kid, Now age (Year - 2000)

Recall that it was in 2004 that the first paper "Myostatin Mutation Associated with Gross Muscle Hypertrophy in a Child" was published in the New England Journal of Medicine.

That kid, born to a woman professional athlete in Germany, was born in late 1999 or early 2000, and you can basically say his age is "the year" minus 2000
 (For example, he was four-and-a-half sometime near 2004-and-a-half). The article said:

Now [c. June 2004] at 4.5 years of age, he continues to have increased muscle bulk and strength, and he is able to hold two 3-kg dumbbells in horizontal suspension with his arms extended.

So he's 18 now. Seems that he'd be standing out in some German sports league (or gym) by now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/21/2018 at 10:10 PM, Tronald said:

Recall that it was in 2004 that the first paper "Myostatin Mutation Associated with Gross Muscle Hypertrophy in a Child" was published in the New England Journal of Medicine.

That kid, born to a woman professional athlete in Germany, was born in late 1999 or early 2000, and you can basically say his age is "the year" minus 2000
 (For example, he was four-and-a-half sometime near 2004-and-a-half). The article said:

So he's 18 now. Seems that he'd be standing out in some German sports league (or gym) by now.

I would know that, sorry 😕 WHERE DO THOSE GUYS DISAPPEAR TO?

• Like 2

On 9/23/2018 at 12:29 AM, LeSeigneur said:

I would know that, sorry 😕 WHERE DO THOSE GUYS DISAPPEAR TO?

My theory: Myostatin mutations are provoked by muscle giants from another dimension, as a way to increase their ranks. They kidnap the muscle boys near puberty, and replace him with a normal clone, with the exacts same memories. Afterwards the myostatin boys grow gigantic in their new home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ILM19 said:

My theory: Myostatin mutations are provoked by muscle giants from another dimension, as a way to increase their ranks. They kidnap the muscle boys near puberty, and replace him with a normal clone, with the exacts same memories. Afterwards the myostatin boys grow gigantic in their new home.

Wouldn't that make a fascinating short story?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ILM19 said:

10 hours ago, Hialmar said:

Wouldn't that make a fascinating short story?

Oh my God, this is so HOT !! 😍🔥

I remember some kind of news show about a kid in Michigan with the condition. I remember being so turned on when the doctor said “his strength and muscular development in 10-15 years (he was 5 at the time) will be astounding “ 

i vaguely recall the prediction that he would “absolutely dominate “ in certain sports but also kind of recall something about swimming 

that had to be at least 10+ years ago

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CentralNJmuscle said:

I remember some kind of news show about a kid in Michigan with the condition. I remember being so turned on when the doctor said “his strength and muscular development in 10-15 years (he was 5 at the time) will be astounding “ 

i vaguely recall the prediction that he would “absolutely dominate “ in certain sports but also kind of recall something about swimming 

that had to be at least 10+ years ago

Myostatin kids are superior beings on Earth !!! They are so physically superior to average humans like us.

Guys, myostatin people are still around in the net, you just need to know where to dig them up. I made a thread about monstruous cumshots and some of them are produced by myostatin men. All of them are German. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1