Muscle Problems - The Pool Day

muscledad

On 9/24/2018 at 12:33 PM, muscledad said:

On a different side note, I have a pretty good relationship with my wife. With 3 kids in real life. And we fuck regularly. But she just doesn’t appreciate my muscles/body the way I want her to. Maybe even need her to. Finding myself confused when attractive guys at the gym, people at the pool, even my own teenage son pays more notice to my bodybuilding then she does...

Can anyone relate? Anyone else find it difficult to confess there need to be muscle worshipped? 

You're not alone there. My partner never has anything complimentary to say about my physique, even though I work hard in the gym and feel I look pretty good for a guy over 40. I guess she's just not into muscle, and I've had to accept that fact. As you said, it is indeed weird to obtain more interest  in our muscles from people other than our intimate partners.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Steel said:

You're not alone there. My partner never has anything complimentary to say about my physique, even though I work hard in the gym and feel I look pretty good for a guy over 40. I guess she's just not into muscle, and I've had to accept that fact. As you said, it is indeed weird to obtain more interest  in our muscles from people other than our intimate partners.

I was wondering if the aspect ratio on your profile pic was off when I was looking at it the other day.   It's a really impressive photo,  your back looks thick, muscular, and broad as a barn.    Great to hear it's gym gains  rather than a  foto flub...you're on a  Muscle Roll!

• Like 1

Incredible comments on here. So many messages too. I’m trying to reply to each one as fast as I can. Just know the support has been amazing. I honestly felt like I was the only one. There’s purely bi-sexual guys, I understand that. But what do you call an attraction to only muscle? 

Anyway, working on part 2 in my spare time. Mostly on the job. So please be patient. Sometimes I get a chance here and there at home. But it’s hard to hide the bulge while writing... The wife just keeps thinking I want to have sex...

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, muscledad said:

Anyway, working on part 2 in my spare time. Mostly on the job. So please be patient. Sometimes I get a chance here and there at home. But it’s hard to hide the bulge while writing... The wife just keeps thinking I want to have sex...

Nice.  :)  Sounds like a tough problem. /Rolleyes/  Hopefully she wants to also!

I've been told something interesting about straight BB's and women, offered here for comment.  (FYI, I'm a gay male.)

I've been told that women, in general, are actually NOT into big muscles.  Fit/toned, yes.  Big, ripped, BB type guys - not so much.  There seems to be some support for this.

A few ideas were posed by the person who said this to me.  These are offered for thinking, I'm not really advocating them myself.

• Women prefer to be the center of attention.  Very attractive males dilute this.
  • Women do not want to think their husband could replace them, and being big/attractive is threatening.  
  • To be seriously successful at bodybuilding, a person has to indulge some level of self-centered-ness, due to the consistency and focus it requires. 

These are interesting to me because in the gay male community, the value placed on being physically attractive is so high that the energy and work put into it is appreciated and valued, not seen as a negative.  (I just made a big generalization, I know; an I'm-too-pretty-for-you, or "out of your league" attitude from anyone  is an instant turn off, they can go from a +10 to -10 in a second with that crap.)

I'll put some more out on this later, a few ideas kicking around my head.

• Like 1

Would love it if there was a twist as to why the sad was growing and then force the son to get into it and when he starts growing he loves it to and whats ya more