Muscle Problems - The Pool Day

muscledad

Normally not a fan of muscledads....but something about this story: it’s simplicity and raw intensity, the way the crowd and his kid fawns over him, and the protagonist’s greed for more size: it’s all very intoxicating! Great job!

• Like 3

Finally found some time to get away today. I’m honestly blown away by all the comments and likes. I’ve been a long time lurker here. Usually just to get off. But these fantasies are getting harder to keep to myself. This particular one haunting me since the beginning of summer.

The real indecent wasn’t as dramatic. But my swim shorts did tear twice in one day. Front and back. No posers underneath though. Figured I would make the story a little more decent. For now at least. The neighborhood pool got quite the eye-full. 

On a different side note, I have a pretty good relationship with my wife. With 3 kids in real life. And we fuck regularly. But she just doesn’t appreciate my muscles/body the way I want her to. Maybe even need her to. Finding myself confused when attractive guys at the gym, people at the pool, even my own teenage son pays more notice to my bodybuilding then she does...

Can anyone relate? Anyone else find it difficult to confess there need to be muscle worshipped? 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, muscledad said:

The real indecent wasn’t as dramatic. But my swim shorts did tear twice in one day. Front and back. No posers underneath though. Figured I would make the story a little more decent. For now at least. The neighborhood pool got quite the eye-full.

If your story was based on a real incident, that makes it even HOTTER!  Welcome to the site, big guy.  Yes, the site has a gay bent, BUT the website title is "Muscle-Growth.org", not "GayMuscle-Growth.org" or "StraightMuscle-Growth.org".  If you are in muscle and muscle growth then you are more than welcome!  Especially if you post hot stories like this one!  

There are quite a few straight and bi guys who hang around so you'll fit in nicely.  Many of them come for similar reasons, they are married or straight, but find that women just typically aren't  into and appreciate big muscles like men do.  Like how so many women think the really big bodybuilders are "gross" while we men can appreciate a massively built physique.    

Hope you'll post more!  And maybe someday be willing to share a pic or two! ;).  

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

That was incredibly hot! The fact that it was even loosely based on a real event makes it even better. It sounds like you need to post some pics of that big body of yours, even if your face is cut or blurred out. You'll definitely get at least some online worship out of it, and of course we get a treat too. ? I wish I could offer you more advice your real life situation, but I'm more in the admirer camp than the being admired, lol.

• Like 2