Überman.

LorneLyon

(This one will take place in the überman universe. I recently read the story and it really stole my heart. I hope I can be just a good as the one who write it before. If any of the former writers don't want me to write this any further, just tell me and I will stop.)

Chapter 1: Beginning.

Life is strange, and Thomas was the living evidence of it. His parents were divorced when he was young, so he was used to them being sapperaited. He was a bit scared of the new woman of his father, but he knew he could trust her.
And well, it wasn't all that bad. At his mothers side, he was only child, but his father has two kids of his new woman. And Thomas was always feeling lonely till he heard the news he would get a little sister.
Thomas kwam directly what he should do. As young boy, he has dreamed of a bigger man spoke to him on street or suddenly would standing in front of his door, telling him he was his older brother.
Thomas wanted to feel his little sister to him wat he wanted to feel to his big broter, if he would have one.
Things would become even better when Thomas heard, two years later, he was also getting a little brother.
He was so happy, he would become the best brother in the world, he told himself.

But, things weren't always just as happy as it seems. When Thomas was arround his 5th age, he heard he had Autism. He didn't know what it mean back then, but looking back to it on later date, his world had satterd that moment.
Starting with his best friend he had in his school, he was in tears when he told him he would go to another school.
His friend smiled and say: Hey, don't worry, your my best friend, no mather how live got.
Strange thing to say to a 5th year kid, but it became very important words fo Thomas the next years.
But, things faded away by the ugly thing called time.
At the time Thomas was in his 8th grade, he visit his friend. But, his friend told him, without looking at him, he would be moving away to Amerika. His father had fond a job there, and he was forced to take.
Thomas mouth was dry after hearing that, could it be?
Thomas was kind of froozen when he told his friend he had to go home.
When he was at the door, his friend called him, he turned his head.
'Thomas.... are you gay?'
The question came like a bash of Thor's hammer.
Thomas only could stare at him and softly say: 'Y...yes.'
'Could you... come here?'
Thomas walked to his friend, standing in front of him. His friend looks longer then before, also his clothes seems a bit tight.
'Can..can I try something?'
'What?'
'Can I.... kiss you? I wanna know how it feel. And... I don't trust anyother person.'
Thomas couldn't say any other word. His friend placed his hand on Thomas' chest. His face was close, did his jaw just got more sqaure? Thomas could feel the lips of his friends touching his. He sunk away in a feeling he never felt before, like he had eat a whole bag of those pink crackeling candy.
His friend let go of him and Thomas look into his green eyes.
'Well? How was it?': Thomas asked.
Thomas could see some kind of weird look on his friends face.
'Could....could you please go?'
'Hey, what's wrong?'
'Please...go. I don't want to see you anymore.'
Thomas was surprised by the reaction of his friend. He wanted to grap his friends shoulder, but he slapped his hand away.
'Go away. I don't want to do anything stupid.'
Thomas left, stil surprised about the reaction. When he got home, his mother directly saw there was something. Thomas told his mother about the scene in the room of his friend.
'Hmmm. I don't know.' she said. 'Maybe he just strugeling with himself I would call his mother.'
My mother did what she said while I was walking the dog. When I got back she looked to me.
'Sorry Thomas, but he told his mother he didn't want to see anyone anymore, specialy not you. Just... try to forget about it.'
Well, easy to say, but Thomas tried. But he couldn't, the strange look on his friend was something he was puzzeling about for a very long time.
But with time, the memory faded away and when he finish High school, it became just his: 'First kiss story'

After High school, the real trouble started. He took two years off to discove more about himself and his autism, because he still didn't know much about it.
In the same time, he joined a group who would held parties every weekend. And because he had time, he got to them.

Like said before, life is strange.
After half a year, the people he came in contact threw the group started to avoid him. He tried to ask what happend but everyone just said: 'You know what you did.'
Well, he didn't. First he tough it was some kind of joke, to test him. But after 3 mounth, and they still keeping up the same story, he dicide it was enough. He ignored the people who had talk bad about him and tried to concentrate on the people who do like him.
But, strange things happen, because new people joined the group and out of all sudden he heard he was the 'try not to became like him'-person.
Thomas almost cried about that. After his pre school friend, he had only one real friend, and just when he tough it was going good, it goes all wrong again.

Thomas decide to give it one last change and made him up for his last party.
In the original plan, his friend from high school would go with him, but he broke his leg just on the day before.
Well, the hotel room and the ticket were already paid, so he decide to go alone.
The party was actually a disco with DJ's over the night. Thomas was bored after 1 hour already. No one wanted to talk to him and the few people who were talking to him were quick taken away by others.
Arround midnight, Thomas walked to the bar to order a drink.
Someone was tapping him on the shoulder.
'Wait for your turn.': he said.
The person tapped again, Thomas turned and wanted to ask what the person wanted
But he wouldn't get that far, because the first thing he saw was the black, round mouth of a pistol.
Before he could ever reallise what it was, there was a clicking sound.
There was not a single tough in his head, but he waited for the black nothing.

• Like 4