ALL USER PASSWORDS WERE RESET. PLEASE USE THE LOST PASSWORD FEATURE AT LOGIN TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD. 

If you cannot reset your password please ask for support in Discord or the Contact Us form. 

Wulven

What draws you you to muscle?

I guess I've always been insecure as I've always been weak and short, usually the weakest in the class etc. And this probably transformed into a strength and muscle fetish. My first sexual thoughts were towards muscle guys, only later I started feeling the general attraction towards guys.

Primarily I look for muscle on others and there was actually a time in my life (late teens / early adulthood) when I didn't like the thought of becoming bigger/stronger. Then I went through a phase of working out to attract muscle guys - and failed in both areas. Now (mid-30's) I'm in a phase where for the first time in my life I'm actually enjoying physical activity and I'm trying to slowly, without pressure (I'm very good at putting lots of pressure on myself) building on that. This means that I do go to gym 1-2 times a week, but when I want and I do what I want, no training plan. Obviously, the gains are close to none (they were small even when I did follow a routing a few years back), but the most important thing is that I'm enjoying it. Okay, I'm going off-topic here.

I often wonder how I would actually like being muscular. I guess I could kind of get off on that? I'm definitely not uncomfortable with the though of being strong/muscular as I used to be, but it would probably feel strange. I'm so used to being the small guy. :) I know it's a paradox, based on my insecurities you would expect me to love the idea of becoming big and strong, but it doesn't really work that way. It's strange.

Favourie muscle: biceps. I know it's painfully cliché, but this is what first look at when looking at a guy on the train etc. I especially like it when the guys have a natural tendency to have big biceps, without much working out. Then it's forearms, shoulders, pecs, back. Legs - yeah, but I kind of take them for granted. It's totally a turnoff if a guy is well built in the torso area, but his legs are not that well build.

• Like 3

On 10/11/2018 at 12:57 PM, equus said:

I guess I've always been insecure as I've always been weak and short, usually the weakest in the class etc. 

Primarily I look for muscle on others and there was actually a time in my life (late teens / early adulthood) when I didn't like the thought of becoming bigger/stronger. 

Now (mid-30's) I'm in a phase where for the first time in my life I'm actually enjoying physical activity and I'm trying to slowly, without pressure (I'm very good at putting lots of pressure on myself) building on that. This means that I do go to gym 1-2 times a week, but when I want and I do what I want, no training plan. Obviously, the gains are close to none (they were small even when I did follow a routing a few years back), but the most important thing is that I'm enjoying it.

Equus - you've said the most important thing about working out -

"...the most important thing is that I'm enjoying it."

THAT'S WHAT MATTERS - that YOU enjoy it.  YOU is who you are working out for, first.  Go with that idea.  That will do more for you and your own self esteem and peace of mind than anything else.

I've been there myself, so I know what I'm talking about.

Good luck.

Mdlftr

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If people are still  looking...

Strength to improve.

I'm not looking to win contests of strength, or get supremely swole. Just stronger overall to handle the heavy lifts that occasionally happen in life.

Personally, I prefer the back. It's critical for holding the body together, and in many respects it's underappreciated.

• Like 2

I like the act of lifting itself. I lift in the morning before work, and some days that's the easiest part of my day and some days it's the hardest, but all days it leaves me feeling like I've accomplished something. Seeing the numbers increase week over week and month over month is inspiring to me, and the physical changes are starting to get noticed now that I have four months under my belt. It's simultaneously a rush and intimidating because I'm standing out more just by being in the room, so I have to be more "on."

I've always wanted to be muscular--to have that body that people look at with admiration, awe, and envy and to handle it with grace. For a long time I could never imagine myself as muscular, and though my legs grow very quickly my upper body has always lagged behind. Now that I'm finally making progress, I realized that it's been me who's been holding myself back all this time. Now that I'm fully embracing getting huge as my goal, I'm working out more intensely and the hard lifts are getting even easier. My trainer's noticed my drive has improved and that's making me push even harder. It's a strong positive feedback loop and I'm really enjoying it.

I've always wanted to have a muscular partner who's as determined to get as huge as I want to. In the past, I held hope that I would find someone who would see that spark in me and be willing and able to lift me up. Now I realize that I have to do all of that myself to attract that man. It's the dedication to the disciplined lifestyle of the bodybuilder that turns me on. This idea that you have to have your shit figured out in order to make progress in the gym while balancing that against work and a personal life is a huge turn on to me. The muscular implies personal strength and discipline and I find that intrinsically attractive.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I love everything about the muscles I’ve sacrificed to develop and love muscles on other people (regardless of gender or orientation) and it’s so much more than just the visual aesthetic 

muscle is just plain sexy on men and women 

what I really like are people who flaunt it (subtlety) 

im definitely a pecs and arms guy for sure

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I agree with you CNJmuscle. Muscles are just sexy period. I especially love when guys flaunt their muscles, subtlely or not. Basically I love when guys wear clothes that flatter their physique, rather than try to hide it.

I remember in my 20s I was crazy about biceps and abs. I've been feeling muscles since childhood which I think is how it turned into a fetish for me later on in life. I don't care if a guy is gay, bi, or straight, if he has nice muscles, I'm all about appreciating them. I think as long as sexual orientations as well as boundaries, and as well as relationships are respected, I see no reason why muscular men and women, gay bi or straight can't enjoy each other's muscles in a personally tangible way.

Regardless of how turned on I get when feeling a guys muscles, I am not thinking about sex when I am doing that. My focus is purely on the muscles and muscles alone. 

So I think what draws me to muscles is the pure beauty of it. Also I'd always been in awe of how big some muscle guys could get.

Jay Cutler was my first Bodybuilder crush. And the sexy late Paul DeMayo was one of the sexiest Bodybuilders that ever lived!

• Like 1

I like growing myself bigger, but also like seeing people transform and gain a lot of muscle.  I never get tired of trying to get bigger and bigger, and like the changes I've already made. Every new pound of muscle feels awesome. I used to be skinny, and never felt like it was right. I've wanted to be really big ever since childhood.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi, more discussion of muscles Figuring out how to draw muscles may summon therapeutic diagrams in overwhelming subtleties. However such intricacy is superfluous. We need to realize what appears through the skin since that is the thing that we draw you'd need to look hard to discover somebody whose body shows exceptional muscle detail (fundamentally jocks and some athletes). Similarly, it is just a specialty of artists who give a great deal of thoughtfulness regarding muscle subtleties in their work, for example, artisans for hero funnies for more info muscles guide in http://www.muscleseek.com/ visit this site    :)