Worship Fantasy

DudeN2Muscle

Jack slowly flexed his left pectoral. A deep striation rolled up the thick slab of muscle. He flexed his right one. His left again. Perfect control. Perfect shape.
He leaned forward a bit and raised his forearms to shape an 'x' in front of his chest, then lifted his arms into a double bicep pose. He straightened back his posture again, his lats flared out beneath his still flexed arms, and he froze. 

All I could do was stare up at him. I had no words, no thoughts. I didn't blink. A fire burned inside my chest.

I was lying on my back on the floor. Jack was kneeling over my mid-section, resting his bottom on my boxer covered groin. He was heavy and I liked the pressure of his body on top of mine. My hands rested contentedly on his ankles, my thumbs gently caressing his upper thighs.

I didn't know what time it was...it must have been past 1 by now...I didn't care. My focus was undividedly on Jack...as it had been for hours. First we had talked, then we flirted, then I touched his bicep, then he started flexing...and here I am now: lying under a mammoth, watching his show. 

Jack was staring down at me, his eyes locked on mine. He lowered his arms from his pose and leaned forward again, bringing one arm down front, grazing my chest as he moved, and flexed that bicep again,  right in front of my face. I gasped slightly. Jack said "grab it." I did not hesitate and both my hands were clasped on his arm. 

Holy fuck. 

My eyes widened and I gaped. 

I was grasping a stone. A living fucking stone. 

I knew Jack felt my boner throbbing beneath his ass. But he didn't move. 

Hands still clasped on his bicep, I lifted my head a little and kissed his forearm. I looked at Jack's face. He was smiling broadly and looking at me.

I couldn't help myself, I wanted to kiss him. Badly and now. The fire inside me was now a raging inferno.

I released his bicep and grabbed his wide shoulders then lifted my torso so my face met his; our lips linked. Jack placed his hands on the floor, flanking my shoulders, and adjusted his legs so he was sprawled over me. 

He slid a hand under my back and lifted my torso very close to his. He rose to his knees and I pulled my legs out from under him so we could stand up together. Our lips never pulled apart as we stood up.

He was taller than me, and I leaned forward on my feet to gain a little extra height as I wrapped my arms over his shoulders and around his neck. His hand, still pressed on my back, held me firm against himself while his other hand began to caress and tickle my side. 

I squeezed him tight and he squeezed back. Arms still around his shoulders, I lifted myself and wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me and kissed me, and began to slowly sway. Both our eyes were closed.

My passion for Jack was growing and I was beginning to feel something deeper than the flames in my chest...

I pulled my lips away from his and we both opened our eyes to look at each other. He stood so effortlessly, as though he wasn't holding the weight of a grown man. I rested my head against his neck, making a pillow of his tall trapezius. He held me there, and one of his hands began to rub my upper back. He kissed the back of my head and squeezed me again. 

"Hey" said Jack and he indicated for me to let go. I released my legs and arms and stood apart from him while he planked himself on the floor, poised to do pushups. I was puzzled.

"Climb on my back" he said, "I want you to be my weight."

I laid myself on top of him and once I was settled, he lowered himself to the floor and pushed himself back up. He pumped out an easy 20 reps before I grabbed his triceps to feel their power while he worked. Neither of us counted, but he must have pushed 100 reps before he stopped. 

We both stood up and I gasped loudly at the sight of his pumped body; his chest and arms looked even bigger and his abs looked more defined. 

He told me to lie down on my back and I did. He reached a hand down to me then told me to grab it tight and to keep my body rigid. My feet became a fulcrum as he curled my weight. 

For some time Jack demonstrated his strength, lifting my body in various forms and positions. During each lift, I groped any part of that powerful body I could get my hands on. 

Jack started flexing again, this time more rapidly. His body was thoroughly pumped and I believed I was now staring at Adonis himself. His erection tented his underwear and I could tell he was heating up and becoming more aggressive.

He grabbed my right hand and pressed it firm against one of his pecs while he flexed the muscle. I quivered as I felt that hard rippling striation creep beneath my palm. Then he flexed a bicep and took hold of my head with his free hand, pushing my face toward the flexed muscle. I kissed it and licked it, and he continued to squeeze my face against his arm. Very soon I was running my hands and mouth all over his chiseled body. He pushed me and pulled me, and pressed me and squeezed me, making sure I knew every inch of his solid physique. Now and again he moaned with pleasure as I found his most sensitive places. 

I liked his strength. I liked when he commanded my movements. I loved to worship this massive god. 

"Tyler," Jack said, "I want to hold you."
I didn't say anything.
Jack picked me up, one arm supporting my back, the other below my knees. I rested my head against his shoulder and placed a hand on his chest. He simply stood in the center of the room with me in his arms. We were both silent. The sun was just below the horizon now, preparing to show itself, and the room was turning a faint gray-blue. 
Jack kissed the top of my head, and still he held me. 
He carried me into his bedroom and set me down on his bed. I rolled onto my side as he crawled in next to me and pressed himself against my back. He wrapped his arm over my torso and squeezed me tight. 

"I think I love you." He whispered. 

We both fell asleep.

• Like 12

5 hours ago, Nwflbostonian said:

I'm really loving your stories, and I hope you keep writing either continuations or new pieces.

Thanks, dude! I definitely will....I have a LOT of pent-up sex fantasies that need release.

• Like 1