The Dreams of the Ultimate Musketeer

CardiMuscleman

Part One

"Oh, I am so sorry, Captain" yawned Henry right in the middle of a briefing, "but these last few days have been terrible!"

The Captain nodded in appreciation saying "I understand, Henri, but, it's just another example of your chivalry. You agreed to look after Porthos during this time when he sprained his ankle, but what you have done is above and beyond the call of duty. Carrying him to and from his bed to the toilet, helping him dress and wash, Henri, you are more a gentleman than any of us!" and with that smiled as Henry was already snoring leaning against a pillar in the Captain's office. Carrying Henri to his room, he laid the Musketeer on the bed and left the room with a quiet "You shall be well rewarded for your care" and with that closed the door.

Several hours later, Henri yawned and said "I'm sorry, Captain, you were saying" and with that went to stretch however found himself unable to move. Thinking that he had wrapped himself up in his bedclothes very tightly, usually an after effect of Adam's influence, he opened his eyes and then screamed in horror.

"Ah, excellent, the English Musketeer is awake"

There, before Henri, stood Cardinal Richlieu and as Henri looked around, his face drained of its colour.

"That's right, my dear Musketeer" cackled the Cardinal, "you are in my personal quarters, specifically in the section that I like to call "The House of Truth" or as you would more likely call it, "The House of Pain" and with that, he nodded to the man stood next to him with a leather hood over his head. He pulled a lever and instantly Henri screamed in agony as his arms and legs were pulled at forty five degree angles to each other.

"Now, that I have your complete attention" continued the Cardinal, "I would like an answer to a question that has been causing me no end of trouble these past few years, but I hope that its a question that you will answer, especially in your current position" and with that he stepped forward and leaning over Henri, practically touching noses he asked "When is the next meeting of the Duke of Buckingham and Her Majesty?"

Henri's eyes opened wide in horror. The Cardinal knew about the meetings, the meetings that he had sworn, on pain of death, to protect the existence of. Hoping that the Cardinal hadn't seen his reaction Henri replied "No! The First Minister of England, and Her Majesty, meeting? Pull the other one!"

"If you insist!" replied the Cardinal and as Henri screamed again he added "Oh, and don't think that your friends can help you. Roger is currently, how do you say, "do the trick" and as for Porthos, well, let's just say he's finding out just how Sisyphus felt at the end of his task. Now, when is their next meeting? Or do I have to get nasty?" and with that Henri screamed in agony again, this time so loud was the scream that...

...he sat bolt upright still screaming and as he opened his eyes he saw the Captain, Porthos and Roger all holding his hands and asking what the matter was.

"A nightmare" Henri panted, "A nightmare that I never want to experience ever again"

Little was Henri to know that that was the first of many.

• Like 1

Part Two

Two weeks later, and at the Poome du Pin, the traditional inn of choice for Musketeers, Roger, Porthos and the Captain shared a weary look at each other and they all sighed.

"These last two weeks" said the Captain, "have been the worse of my life. Henri, the man that I would often consider as a son, struck down in his prime by these nightmares that make it impossible for him to sleep during the night and therefore becoming the only active Musketeer to be assigned night duties"

"I know" added Porthos, drinking the last of his beer, "And yet, it is strange that when he sleeps during the day, these nightmares don't plague him, the problem is though that we Musketeers operate during the day, at night, well we..." and with that he nudged Roger who finished "...like to do our own thing"

"Indeed" replied the Captain, "I have often wondered what you three get up to in the evenings. After all, you are all completely different. Porthos, the strongest man ever to live, you, Roger, nothing like as big as Porthos and yet almost as strong, and Henri, as big as Porthos but nothing like as strong. And yet you all seem to act like brothers to each other!"

"We are brothers" said Porthos, "when I became a Musketeer, you told me yourself Captain, that we are one big brotherhood of men. This is why we are determined to find out what is wrong with Henri and ensure that he returns to full duty!"

"I hope so" said the Captain as he stood up to leave, "Her Majesty and the Duke want another meeting soon, and without Henri I dare not agree to it!" and with that he doffed his hat to the two men, who nodded back in reply, and left. As he did so, Roger leaned in to Porthos and asked "Do you think he knows that we are lovers? And that we are the Ultimates?"

"The latter, unlikely" replied Porthos, "the former, who can tell!" and with that drank the last of his beer and announced that if there was one person who could solve the problem of Henri's nightmares, it was the man who had enabled them all to become the Ultimates, Alexei, and so that with that resolved, the two men rode off to Alexei's cave deep in the Bois de Boulogne. Alexei listened carefully and using his seeing water to review Henri's plight declared "You need to go to the source of the problem. You need to go into his dreams!"

"But that's impossible isn't it?" declared Porthos to which Alexei nodded sadly.

"Do you mean into his dreams, literally?" asked Roger

"Yes" replied Alexei, "you and Porthos would need to enter his dreams, find out what is causing these nightmares and defeat them at source!"

As Alexei finished his reply, a smirk started to cross Roger's face, that turned into a grin and then a massive smile as he turned to Porthos and said "We are going on a trip into the dreams of our mutual friend!" and whispered into Porthos's ears "and get a good e-stim session at the same time!"

• Like 1

Part Three

As the sun rose over Paris, Henri stood to attention saluting the new guards who were taking over his duty guarding the entrance to the Louvre Palace. The formal handover complete, Henri turned on the spot and marched towards the gate where he was pleasantly surprised to see Porthos and Roger greet him.

"Special treat" said Roger, pointing to Porthos, "he lost our last wrestling match and so I told him to carry you home!"

As Henri clambered onto Porthos's back he said "You know, this is why I became a Musketeer!"

"To feel the strength of the Titan?" chuckled Porthos as he raised Henri high above his head before letting him sit straddling his shoulders

"Well, that can come in handy" smiled Henri, "but, no, I mean the friendship. You offering to take me back to my digs when you don't have to. It's a shame that this never happens in 2018!"

"So, anything interesting happen?" asked Roger

"Hardly" replied Henri, "the most exciting thing that happened was a butterfly landing on a flower that I had never seen before" and with that he sighed, "Oh, as much as I like having to do these night duties, it's not the same as being on patrol with you Athos, Aramis and D'Artangan I say, and yet I know that until we work out why I am getting these nightmares I have to sleep during the day" and with that he yawned, apologising as he did so.

"Don't you worry" smiled Roger, as they arrived at his digs, "We're still working on it" and nudged Porthos as the Titan knelt down to let Henri off.

A few moments later, Henri was in bed fast asleep, and as he gently murmured to himself, Roger looked at Porthos who nodded. Kneeling down to be level with Henri Roger said "Henry, sorry to bother you, but Porthos and I fancy a good hard powerlifting session and well, boulders can't cut it any longer. Any chance we could pop to 2018 and have a real battle?"

As Henri murmured "Of course" he started to glow and as Roger gestured for Porthos to hold Henri's other hand, the three of them vanished.

"Right, Titan, ready for the biggest e-stim session of your life!"

Porthos's moan of desire was greeted by a chuckle from Roger as he finished his work.

"Now, Alexei told us that in order to find out the reason for Henry's nightmares, we would have to enter his dreams. Therefore, I've rigged up the mind transfer machine we have here to transfer our minds into Henry's mind but not transfer his out. In other words there will be four of us in there!"

"Four?" asked Porthos, stopping mid squeeze of his nipples

"Yes, you, me, Henry and Adam" replied Roger as he placed a helmet on to Henry's head, "I think it's Adam who is going to be key to all this!" and with that he stepped back and examined his handiwork.

"So, you and me will be strapped into the chairs, I pull the lever and we get stimulated to the point where we would normally switch minds, however because we will both be concentrating as hard as possible on Henry, I think we shall be transferred into Henry's mind and therefore his dreams. The moment we get there the first thing we do is find Adam and explain what's been going on" and with the turned to Porthos who was already sitting in a chair, moaning with desire. As Roger strapped him in he chuckled "Something for the weekend, sir?"

"Oui, mon amis" moaned Porthos, "let us hold our breaths and use our strength to break free of these restraints at the moment of maximum pain!"

As Roger sat down and strapped himself in he smiled, "I never should have told you about BDSM should I?"

• Like 1

Part Four

"Yes, that's it, Hercules, lock out those arms. Yes, I know you are gritting your teeth in agony, but think of all those muscle fibres being destroyed in that chest of yours, and how once the DOMS has faded every man in ancient Greece will want to slap them. And the same goes for you too He-Man, really flex those biceps on those curls and hold it for a count of two and then Skeletor will be forced to choose between worshipping you and fleeing for his life!"

As the two heroes, training in nothing more than their posing shorts followed Adam's instruction, pushing their chest and arms to the limit of their endurance under the heat of the midday sun, their muscular bodies covered with sweat and the air full of their musk, Adam smiled to himself and thought "Where's Roger when you really need him?"

As both men screamed as they reached their maximum effort, two more screams filled the air. These were screams of agonised ecstasy and as Adam peered through the window of his gym , he spied two figures in the distance starting to appear. As the slightly bigger one, slumped to his knees, threw back his head and roared "FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!" and the other one, only slightly smaller, grunted as he tried to steady himself Adam's smile was in danger of escaping his face. Turning to his clients, he said "Right, see you next week then. I've got two special customers to see to!" and with that practically jumped out of the window and ran to the two men. As he approached them, he got down on one knee and said, in an almost deferential tone, "Hail, Ultimate Titan, Ultimate Cadet, I, your humble servant, await your agonies!" and with that stood up with one hand on his posing suit.

"We have come to help you" moaned the Ultimate Titan as he recovered from his declaration, "and help us all at the same time"

"Yes, I know" nodded Adam, as the two Ultimates devoured the protein shakes he had made for them, "Henry's never been the same since that first nightmare. I mean, I try as hard as I can to make me into the Ultimate Musketeer, but, well, he just can't bring himself to do it. He talks about "a fate worse than death" but has never explained to me why.

As the Ultimate Titan explained the nightmare that had put Henri into this position, Adam shook his head in disbelief.

"But, that's not possible" he said, "he knows that all he has to do is invoke me and I will save him from anything" and then he suddenly gasped, "What if he's having a crisis of confidence? I shall be...undone!"

"Undone?" asked the Ultimate Cadet

"It's been four weeks since I became the Ultimate Musketeer and took control of Henry's body. That's what happens when he invokes me. I become him and he becomes me!"

"Sorry?" asked the Ultimate Cadet, "You swap places?"

"Places and Bodies!" replied Adam, "His body moves from where he is to here, during which time the gym is closed and he is able to train as hard as he likes, my body moves to where he is and I, for want of a better term, give those Cardinal's guards a right seeing to. But unless I am invoked with in the next five days, he will lose that ability!"

"So these nightmares are deliberate then!" asked the Ultimate Titan and as Adam nodded, both Ultimates gasped

"Your Eminence, I bring grave news!"

As the Cardinal looked up, he smiled as he saw his spy, Milady de Winter, curtsey and kiss his ring.

"The Ultimate Titan and the Ultimate Cadet have found out our plans and even now are colluding with Adam to save Henri!"

"Good" replied the Cardinal, "everything is as I planned. I knew that those two men would fall for my trap. You have your orders, Milady, dispose of all of them once and for all!"

• Like 1

Part Five

"By the way" asked the Ultimate Titan, "where is Henri?"

"Oh" replied Adam, and with that reached for a remote control on the shelf, "he'll be in Parliament" and with that switched on the gym's 60 inch widescreen plasma 4K television chuckling "Only the best here you know" and tuned it in to the Parliament channel where there was Henry sitting in the place reserved for the Prime Minister.

"QUESTIONS TO THE PRIME MINISTER" bellowed the Speaker, "NUMBER ONE!"

Henry got to his feet and replied in the time honoured manner "Mr. Speaker, this morning I had meetings with ministerial colleagues and others and in addition to my duties in this House I shall have further such meetings later today" and as he looked up to the camera winked as he added "and if time permits will hold a meeting with a delegation from the military corps known as the Musketeers to discuss how to increase the health and fitness of the military services of this nation" and with that sat down leaving the Ultimates bewildered and Adam almost collapsing with laughter. As he recovered he chuckled "See, he always knows when you are around!"

"Wow, Henry" remarked the Ultimate Cadet, "so in your dreams you are Prime Minister!"

"Why not?" smiled Henry shaking both their hands, "after all, I cannot do much worse than some of the past occupants. So, to what do I owe this pleasure then?"

As the Ultimate Cadet explained how they had entered Henry's dreams, Henry replied "Any excuse for an e-stim session eh?" and then got down to business asking if they had had any joy. They both shook their heads and as they did so, Henry frowned.

"Please, my friends" he pleaded, "You have got to help me find the source of these nightmares. As I said, I miss being on patrol with you during the day, I miss the chance to become the Ultimate Musketeer and..."

"Henri, mon amis" said the Ultimate Titan, "we are determined to find the reason and to restore you to your Ultimate self" and with that sought permission from Henry, which was granted, to lift Henry over his head whilst still sitting in his chair. As he lifted him over his head, the Ultimate Cadet moaned "Oh, Henry, if that was you as the Ultimate Musketeer, I would be underneath the Ultimate Titan sucking him dry!"

Just as he spoke, there was a knock at the door and quickly getting the Ultimate Titan to lower him, he called "Enter" and a rather flustered man, who looked identical to Henry in every way, save his "Oh, do excuse me, sir, but this just came for you" dashed in holding a sheet of paper. As he handed it to Henry, he looked at the two Ultimates who waved politely and as they did, he moaned "Oh, my god!" and dashed out of the room.

"Foreign Secretary" replied Henry to the unanswered question, "in laymen's terms the aspect of myself that cannot deal with how massive you are" and with that he read the note and as he did, his face drained of all colour. He looked up and whispered hoarsely "My friends, help me!" and with that turned the sheet around that caused both Ultimates to gasp in horror. On the sheet was a declaration of war between Henry's nation and France with Adam having been taken hostage with the final line of "Give me Henry, or see Adam killed" sending a shiver down their spines.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Part Six

"Statement, the Prime Minister!"

As Henry got to his feet inside the packed chamber, he looked up to the Ultimate Titan and Cadet who gave him two thumbs up. Henry took a deep breath and announced "Mr. Speaker, I hoped that this day would never come" and with that steadied himself before continuing.

"At 1.00pm this afternoon, I received information that Adam, the owner of the gym that I know a large number of members, plus those ambassadors from the nations stationed in this country, train at, had been kidnapped and was being held against his will. Mr. Speaker, as I mentioned when I came to office, ten years ago, this nation is under my protection and the kidnapping of one of its citizens is a declaration of war with this nation. I can confirm to the House, that as of this moment, this nation is at war with the nation of France. Mr. Speaker, war is a terrible thing, and I cannot ask innocent members of this nation to die in Adam's name. Therefore" and with that Henry adjusted his position and announced, "I am tendering my resignation as Prime Minister so that I can rescue Adam!"

The entire chamber gasped in shock, but the two Ultimates looked at each other and nodded with approval.

"Mr. Speaker, I will be aided in my attempt by the Ultimate Titan and the Ultimate Cadet who are seated in the public gallery. They are my dearest friends and I know that I will be safe with them by my side, but, also have to face facts. Therefore, Mr. Speaker, I wish to make two policy statements. Firstly, I wish the Deputy Prime Minister, the leader of the Opposition to form a government of national unity to serve in my absence and secondly, if the worst does happen, then I am allowing you Mr. Speaker to call a general election so that the people of this nation may choose a new leader. Mr. Speaker, I have been a member of this House for the last twenty years and in that time have spoken several times before becoming a minister, and then Prime Minister. If this is the last time I speak in this house, then I wish to say the following" and with that he looked around saying "Be excellent to each other and make sure that politeness reigns in this house!" and I commend this statement to the house."

As Henry sat down, the Speaker called on the leader of the Opposition who stood up and said "Mr. Speaker, I thank the Prime Minister for advance sight of his statement and wish him the best of luck in his mission. I hope that he will return to his rightful place with his best friend and proves that this nation will not stand for anything that flies in the face of that!"

As the whole House cheered and waved their order papers, the Ultimate Titan leaned into the Ultimate Cadet and said "It's working, Henri is starting to find his fire again!" and with that they both stood up and applauded as loudly as they could.

• Like 1

Part Seven

"I...I...I...I'm scared witless, you two!"

As Henry and the two Ultimates made their way towards the French embassy where they knew that Adam was being held captive, Henry was a bundle of nerves.

"When I'm the Ultimate Musketeer, well, I would be already 90% of the way there, tearing off my breastplate, crashing through guards as if there was no tomorrow, ramming the unfortunate ones, hitting pose after pose for those still standing until they submitted to me and then find Milady and well, you know the rest, but as plain old me" and with that he stopped, turned around and collapsing into the Ultimate Titan's groin wept "I'm going to be massacred, aren't I?"

"We will protect you" said the Ultimate Titan, gently patting Henry on the back, "for we are all Musketeers together. One for all and all for one!"

As Henry looked up he saw both Ultimates nodding and with that wiped his eyes, pulled up his trousers and resumed his march with the two Ultimates winking at each other.

"I am the Prime Minister of this nation" demanded Henry at the gates of the embassy, "and I demand to see the emissary of the Cardinal this instant!" and with that stamped his foot to emphasis the point. As the guard looked up, he started to quake and stammered "Oui, monsieur" and let Henry enter. As they did Henry breathed "Phew, that's a relief" but didn't see the two Ultimates behind him breaking off their ramming session that had seen the Ultimate Cadet ramming the Ultimate Titan whilst holding him upside down. As Henry made his way into the ambassador's quarters he gasped "Adam" as he saw his alter ego strapped to a chair, completely naked and bound. A sight that made the two Ultimates moan with desire wishing they had been kidnapped in such a way.

"If you want your friend back" said a voice, "you will have to accept that you are no longer in England and accept that my word is rule and I say to your two friends, "FUCK HIM!".

The two Ultimates suddenly went blank and as they did so started to walk forward towards Adam whose eyes registered horror. Ripping him out of the chair, the Ultimate Titan ripped off his pants and gently lowered him onto his fifteen inch cock and as he did so, the Ultimate Cadet ripped off his pants exposing his twelve inch long cock and approached Adam's mouth with menaces, his hand hovering over the gag.

"Submit to my word" came the voice again, "and your friend will be spared!"

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Part Eight

"I WILL NEVER SUBMIT TO YOU MILADY" screamed Henry at the top of his voice and with that pulled up his trousers again, took a deep breath and declared at the very top of his voice "YOU HAVE THE HONOUR!"

As he did so both the Ultimate Titan and Cadet were struck by a bolt of lighting, closely followed by Adam and as all three screamed in agony, the bolts faded to reveal Porthos and Roger lying at the feet of Adam, dazed and Adam now the Ultimate Musketeer, his eyes full of anger. As he turned to the voice he roared in a voice even louder the Henry's "I HAVE THE HONOUR AND YOU, YOU ARE THE VILLIANESS" and with that charged towards a stained glass window, crashing through it and disappearing out of sight. As Henry dashed over to his friends, Porthos moaned "What happened?"

"The only thing I could do, mon amis, give up my powers in favour of Adam" came the reply as Milady sailed over the three of them and was caught by Adam who held her tight. As Henry walked towards her, she struggled but it was no good and as Henry stood in front of her he let rip, denouncing her using so many swear words that as Porthos and Roger looked at each other they smiled. Henry had found his fire and their mission had been a success. This was proved when Henry took a glove from Adam and slapped it across Milady's face so hard that as she faded she declared "Your Eminence, I have failed"

"Oh, hello there" smiled Henry as he woke up, "you know I have had the weirdest dream"

"We know" smiled Porthos and Roger, as they stepped apart to reveal...

"ADAM, What are you doing here? This...this isn't a dream, is it?"

"You released me, mon amis, by giving me the powers of the Ultimate Musketeer, I am now able to live amongst you, and for that I say "Merci"" and with that Adam bowed adding "I have always wanted to be a Musketeer and now, now, mon amis, I can and in doing so can hold hard to that phrase that I have heard uttered so many times in the past" and with that looked to Porthos and Roger who smiled and unsheathed their swords. As they placed them at a point and declared "All for one and one for all" Henry smiled and nodded in appreciation. His days as the Ultimate Musketeer may have come to an end, but he was still a Musketeer and with Adam wanting to become one as well, the corps were unstoppable.

I have been trying to find a suitable way to end these stories, as people like @Hialmar and the like have made me though of another options, however there is nothing to stop people taking Adam and giving him new stories, stories of his development as a Musketeer and no doubt finding new heroes that he wishes to worship. As for my stories, they will now be based on the tales of Jules Verne who wrote about more than one muscular character along the way.

• Like 1