Plus Shipping and Handling

hero1000

Plus Shipping and Handling

Todd and Kevin were in Kevin's room reading his latest comic. The ad: 

'Tired of being small?
Do bullies kick sand in your face?
Do the girls laugh at your scrawny physique?

Well no more!

For just $9.99, plus shipping and handling, we will make your dreams come true!"

Underneath was a drawing of a skinny dude and in the next frame he was shirtless and flexing his large arms with girls hugging him and jealous guys standing at a distance.

Kevin laughed, "What a joke! Do they really think people are going to go for this?"

Todd shrugged, "It doesn't cost much and wouldn't it be cool to be a little bigger? You've seen Jeff at school. He was puny 2 years ago as a freshman and now he's a monster."

"Not from a comic book ad, doofus, since he started here he has been lifting every day sometimes twice a day and I think he's on the juice now."

Todd blushed, "Seriously? Where did he get it? He'll get caught and thrown out!"

The school was very strict: "ZERO TOLERANCE! No illegal substances will be consumed or injected or utilized in any fashion while a student at Midfield State!"

Kevin stared at Todd, "Dude! No one enforces that. They only use that to shut down parties and shit!"

"I might send them 10 bucks and just see what happens. What can it hurt?"

"Plus shipping and handling. Then they ship you nothing and they make off with your money and you are coming to my dorm begging me to buy you food. That is what it can hurt!"

Todd wasn't giving in that easily, "Kev, you always said you wanted to be a bodybuilder and I think that would be cool, too. Let me borrow this comic and send off for this. If it is nothing, then I buy you dinner. If it turns out to be something then....then...." He paused thoughtfully.

"Then what? I buy you dinner?"

"Not so fast. I will need to think on it. Especially if I get bigger and you just get jealous."

Kevin playfully punched Todd, "Yeah, until then I get to hit you. But sure." 

Todd grabbed the comic then Kevin put his hand up, "Hold on a minute. That is a Captain Silverback #1, mint condition, so don't cut it. Just make a copy and send in the copy of the form. Ok? If you ruin my magazine, then I will seriously hurt you."

Todd nodded and smiled.

TWO WEEKS LATER:

Todd jerked awake. The banging started again. He staggered to the door still half asleep and popped it open.

Kevin was standing there in sweatpants and a T-shirt  smiling then he got a look of mock  horror on his face pointing at Todd's crotch. "Whoa! I surrender! Put the cannon away!"

Todd slept nude and had a 9" boner sticking up.

"Shut it. Just get in here"

Kevin sniggered and moved into the room as Todd crawled back under the covers.

"Two weeks was what they said. Today is the day and you got nothing! Those guys took your money!"

Todd sleepily opened an eye and looked at his clock, "It is 7 AM on a Saturday morning. Mail hasn't even been delivered, probably won't come until 2 or 3. So that means you can get out of here, and I can go back to sleep."

"Uh uh, no way. Did you forget?"

"Forget what?"

"We agreed that no matter what happened with that ad, that we were going to start lifting today. So...." with a dramatic flourish, Kevin jerked the covers off of the bed, "Get your tired ass up! Go do something with the snake monster there and get dressed. Time to get big!"

Todd curled into a ball with his back to Kevin, "Fuck you"

"Ha ha! You wish!" He smacked Todd's bare ass leaving a large red hand print.

"Ow! Shit! Stop!"

Todd started to laugh but was interrupted by a loud bang on the door.

Todd sighed, "What the hell with this early  morning door shit! Go see who it is since you are so awake and dressed"

Kevin shrugged and moved towards the door, Todd reached down to the floor and pulled the cover back up.

Kevin opened the door and looked out. No one was there. He started to close the door again, then spotted a small square package on the floor. 

The address simply read: 

Todd Hogan

Midfield State

Dorm 27 Room 414

He picked it up. Shook it. Then brought it in and closed the door. He glanced over and saw that Todd had completely covered himself up.

"Hey!"

Nothing

"Hey! Doofus! You got a package!"

From under the covers came a muffled, "Snot time for mail. shutup"

Kevin pulled the covers back again to an angry , "Stop!" from Todd

"You.Have.A.Package!"

Kevin held it up.

Todd sat up looking confused.

"Well, go ahead open it. Maybe it is your  'dream come true'"

Todd turned the package over in his hands glanced puzzled at Kevin. Shrugged. Then began to tear at the wrapping.

The box inside was brown with a picture out of a sci-fi movie. A man held a 1950s style ray-gun pointing it at a muscular man, with yellow lines to indicate rays coming from the gun. The label read "The Bodybuilder Ray Gun. One shot from this gun will make you the envy of everyone you meet. No returns, refunds, or guarantees"

Kevin started laughing hard, "A bodybuilder ray gun? You have got to be joking! That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of!"

Kevin was wiping tears from his eyes as Todd carefully opened the box. The disappointment was evident on his face and when he saw what was inside, his face fell even further.

Kevin guffawed. "Oh my God! It is a plastic toy! Does it make sounds too??? Pew! pew! pew pew! Oh my God!"

Inside was a brightly colored thing that looked just like the plastic toys that you can find at Wal-Mart. A large red trigger and a yellow bulbous body with what looked like a pointer at one end and green rings. Then an antenna device sticking up from the top. It was about 4" long and weighed all of 3 ounces.

Todd sat up in his bed, even his boner had started to droop in disappointment. Kevin stood in the middle of the room, still laughing.

"I guess you owe me dinner and I want a steak dinner tonight, bucko!"

Todd wasn't even listening. He lifted the thing out of the box to see if maybe there was something else there and hoped it was just a gag gift. He turned it over and over. Looked at the bottom where a plastic seam ran all the way along the length of the tube.  He shook it and there was a loose rattle inside.

"And it is broken on arrival as well, " Todd said in disappointment.

Kevin realized his friend was really hurt and stopped laughing for a moment, "Dude. I'm sorry I made fun of you. It was only 10 bucks."

"Plus shipping and handling". He was still feeling the plastic seam and flipping the thing around.

"Look I can split it with you, probably around 8 bucks a piece to cover everything. Sound good?"

Kevin started to take his wallet out, when Todd touched the trigger and a yellow ray shot silently out of the end and hit Kevin right in the stomach. In a panic Todd let go, but the ray continued for another 15 seconds or so.

Kevin yelled, "What the fuck? What did that just do?"

Todd looked startled, "I don't know! I'm sorry. I thought it was just plastic and would make a noise or something. Did it hurt?"

Kevin was rubbing his stomach where the ray seemed to hit him.  "Not really. Just kind of warm for a moment. Be careful with that....ugh...oh shit"

Todd stood up in alarm as Kevin's eyes rolled back and almost closed and he shuddered.

"You ok, man?"

Kevin was breathing hard, "Yeah! Fuck yeah! I feel really good!"

Todd looked down and noticed that Kevin's sweat pants were tenting out. Todd pointed, "Dude, seriously?"

Kevin smiled and took more deep breaths, "Yeah. I feel awesome....ugh" another spasm passed through him.

Todd grew even more concerned then gasped, "What's happening to you, bro?" It looked like very slowly, Kevin was filling up with air under his clothes.

Kevin took several gulps of air,  and smiled as his dick became very prominent through his sweatpants.

"I....(breath)...I think I'm turning into...(breath)....a bodybuilder" And he grinned.

Todd stared, Kevin's arms weren't just sticks anymore. There was a vein running down each one and the T-shirt was beginning to stretch out. Kevin's 5'7" frame was actually starting to swell up.

Kevin looked at Todd with a shit eating grin on his face as he felt his clothes grow tighter. He gulped more air, then said "I feel so fucking strong"

Where his flat chest had been two pecs were beginning to push out against his shirt.

Kevin laughed suddenly, "You like this, don't you!"

Todd's 9" boner was at full mast again and no way to hide it, so he just said, "Yeah, bro. Looks like you enjoy it, too"

Kevin shuddered again as his back began to spread out pushing his thickening arms away from  his sides. There was a loud pop and the side of one leg of his sweats burst apart. his legs had swollen so large that they couldn't be contained any longer.

Kevin grinned. His face was filling out as his neck swelled into the size of a large bull. His traps rose up around  it.  There was a snap and his arms and back grew massive. The rear of the shirt had just ripped apart. 

Kevin looked like he was having an orgasm. Todd had started to stroke his dick, unconsciously. 

A deep double pop and Kevin stumbled forward. He grinned, 'That was my butt. I just tore through my boxers....ugh...and the sweats. "

The other pant leg exploded sending cloth flying and it hit Todd.

Kevin jerked his arm up and the T-shirt sleeve just burst. His shoulders broke through the seams around the edge.

Todd began to stroke more frantically, "Bro! Bro! This is the fucking shit!"

Kevin's chest finally stretched the front of the shirt to its limit and two massive pecs popped into view and the rags of the shirt fell to the ground revealing thick abdominals like massive bricks stretching the waist of the sweatpants to the limit.

Kevin shuddered again, groaning, "Fuck I'm huge and I'm not done, yet!"

He grunted and his stomach bulged like a roid gut causing the sweatpants to finally burst free and fall to the ground. His boxers underneath were ripped apart so only a string was holding them on like flimsy hand towel.

His calves  had turned into massive diamond shaped balls on the back of his legs and his quads were so huge he couldn't walk normally.

His chest, back, and arms swelled into new dimensions.

The thick muscle beast shuddered again and moaned loudly, "Oh fuck, stand....by" and he came. A violent first shot hit Todd in the face. And then he continued to cum for nearly a minute.

He drenched them both. 

He finally opened his eyes and sighed with a smile, "I guess you win."

Todd was still stroking and at those words, released his man seed into the mix with Kevin's.

Todd looked at his best friend, "Jeff would be so jealous of you, right now. But shit, it's my turn."

He picked up the gun and pointed it at himself. Took a breath. Looked at Kevin who smiled and nodded. 

Todd squeezed the trigger.

Nothing.

He squeezed the trigger again.

Still nothing.

"What's wrong with it?"

Kevin said, "Maybe I need to do it. Like you can't do it to yourself or something."

He started to walk, stumbled a bit, then  laughed, "I need to get used to this muscle."

He adjusted himself, walked over and picked up the gun, and heard a slight crack sound.

Todd panicked,  "Don't break it, dude! It's just plastic and you are strong as fuck now"

"Sorry."

Kevin managed to get his now sausage thick fingers around it, pointed it back at Todd and pushed the trigger.

Nothing again.

Todd yelled, "Damn it! I paid to get big and it isn't fair!"

Kevin yelled, "Fuck! I have to find clothes! I can't walk around like this!"

Todd suddenly smiled, "Let's see what we can do. Because I will need some as well, when we get this thing working again."

Kevin got a sly look, 'If we get this working again, I think I want to try another dose."

Todd put the gun on his dresser in the open box and they began to rummage through things to find something that would fit Kevin.

Without either of them noticing, the gun began to glow slightly.

the end.....?

• Like 27
  • Upvote 1