AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

muscleaddict, thank you for this awesome ride!  It was great from the very start. The ending was all any fan, heavily invested in AJ and Noah, could ask for.  I think you gave us all the best pre-Christmas Christmas present possible--a happy ending for two of the most endearing characters presented on this forum in a very long time.  After the last couple of chapters, I didn't know what to expect in this finale.  You made me smile a mile wide the last half of this chapter.  I know this story is at its end, but I hope, somehow, sometime, we get to see AJ and Noah again, maybe when Noah becomes the shredded muscle beast Cookie Monster of his and AJ's dreams.  But if not, you did both of them proud.   Thanks again for writing this story and sharing it with us all.  Merry Christmas to you and yours!

• Like 4

15 hours ago, stewbake said:

As they say in the theatres, Bravo!

As a side, theres so much of me in this story it's scary!

Keep up the good work!

I'm glad you enjoyed it, mate! Probably won't come as a huge surprise but there's quite a bit of myself in there too.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, neuheimeer said:

Thanks for the last chapter. I must say sorry for proposing you to contonue your story, but anyway I feel a strong conection with the drama itself. You became one of my best inspirations to write. For all of you that are reading this, you'll soon see my story as possible if I have the time in the next few days.

Absolutely no need to apologise, mate! That's really sweet to say I've been an inspiration! ? I'll definitely check out your story when it's posted!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bjort said:

Yes yes yes bloody hell YES!!! And a Merry Muscle Christmas to All!!! ????❤️

Haha!! Well after the "no no no" posts from the previous few chapters I was hoping for a few "yes yes yes" ones in reaction to this chapter! ??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Wrestlejock646 said:

muscleaddict, thank you for this awesome ride!  It was great from the very start. The ending was all any fan, heavily invested in AJ and Noah, could ask for.  I think you gave us all the best pre-Christmas Christmas present possible--a happy ending for two of the most endearing characters presented on this forum in a very long time.  After the last couple of chapters, I didn't know what to expect in this finale.  You made me smile a mile wide the last half of this chapter.  I know this story is at its end, but I hope, somehow, sometime, we get to see AJ and Noah again, maybe when Noah becomes the shredded muscle beast Cookie Monster of his and AJ's dreams.  But if not, you did both of them proud.   Thanks again for writing this story and sharing it with us all.  Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Thank you for this awesome feedback, mate. And all the past feedback you've given me throughout this story! I have to admit, after the reaction from the previous chapter, there were a couple of times this past week where I was really tempted to give some hints to the happy ending! I just couldn't NOT have the two of them end up together! ?

I can't say that I will *definitely* bring these characters back but it's certainly a possibility. There are a few ideas going round my head! ?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, sithspawn said:

Definitely a sweet ending but I'm still wondering what happened next.  Did Noah become the Cookie Monster? And did they stay in Little Denton or move to London?

I loved your idea about maybe retelling the story from AJ's point of view but I know that'd be a lot of work.  Can't wait to see what you bring out for us next :)

Thanks matie, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I would say probably not on the Cookie Monster front! I'm not sure Noah's quite destined to be a shredded freak but with AJ's help I can definitely see his making some good gains. The interest is definitely there. So maybe he'll be a bit of a muscle boy by the time he gets to his mid-twenties! Not sure what his mum would make of that though. Probably ask him if he's doing steroids like my mum once did! ? As for where they ended up, I haven't really thought that far ahead. Obviously Noah would have gone back to uni and finished his last year and the two of them would have visited each other but I'm not sure about after that. I like to think Noah maybe went back to Little Denton as lots of graduates do, even if just temporarily. AJ would obviously be a big draw for him to do that too.

As for the story told from AJ's perspective. In hindsight I'm not sure wether I will do that now! Sorry! It would be a lot of work for what would effectively be the same story, just re-told. I'm not sure my heart would be in it. Plus, everyone would know exactly what was gonna hapen! However, as I said in my last comment, there's a chance they'll be back for another story! ? Maybe I could just write one chapter of the story from AJ's point of view just for fun? A sort of "bonus chapter"! ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

MuscleAddict, I want to thank you for writing such an amazing and very endearing love story! AJ and Noah has been a great read and a great emotional rollercoaster ride!

Your talent, as a writer, is impressive, which makes me envious, because I can't write that well. I have great ideas and can think up great plots, and storylines that create drama and even deal with real life issues, but I struggle the most with characterization, when I write. The hardest thing about writing a lot of characters, is trying not to make them sound similar. You do an amazing job of distinguishing your characters you write for so we always know who it is that's talking.

This story has definitely touched me in many ways. The story gives alot of us hope that we'll end up with a hot muscled boyfriend like AJ or someone as adorable and sweet as Noah.

I'm most likely not going to have a muscle guy for a boyfriend, since no muscle guys around my area are gay. The way AJ and Noah feel for each other, I've never had anyone feel that way for me. And I'm OK with it, for the simple reason that there are worse things than being alone.

Well as sad as I am to see the story end here, at least it's still open for continuance. I'm echoing everyone else when I wonder what happens from here with them. Will AJ and Noah get married in the future? Will Noah become the Shredded Cookie Monster? Will he compete in his first Bodybuilding show with AJ cheering him on, or will they compete together, with maybe Noah being the winner? How would AJ react if Noah bested him in his Bodybuilding class? I think he would be shocked at first, but ultimately be so proud of Noah in the end. After all, Noah's success would be his success as well.

Alot of interesting questions that we may not get the answers to, but never say never, right?

I think this story would definitely be a hit on Netflix or even HBO. But alot of great gay viewing material is being brought to life online like The DaddyHunt Dating app and Where The Bears Are.  Two webseries that I find cute, funny, sexy, and even campy. The world needs more gay love stories to be brought to life on-screen. The gay youth really need positive stories like yours to be told, so that many can have hope that they can have their own special Noah or AJ one day.

Thanks again for an amazing ride, MuscleAddict. I will miss AJ and Noah very much, but I'm glad they are finally together again!

Keep up your awesome writing! You will go far with your talents!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1