AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

1 hour ago, RockyDragon said:

Thank you so much for that story! It’s so realistic and emotional and probably the best story i have EVER read. It took me so long to finish since i just finished it right now and i read your story since the beginning. It is so crazy how you made the details and the emotions so true to life. Love to read muscle university and hope you never stop writing. I feel better that I didn’t have to wait for the chapters cuz i would probably die if i did!

Thank you for these lovely words, matie! I love that people are still reading and commenting on this story long after I finished writing it. I'm certainly not planning to stop writing any time soon. I really hope you like Muscle University. I feel like it's a good follow up to this story. It has a slightly different feel but there are definitely similarities to this one.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Thank you for these lovely words, matie! I love that people are still reading and commenting on this story long after I finished writing it. I'm certainly not planning to stop writing any time soon. I really hope you like Muscle University. I feel like it's a good follow up to this story. It has a slightly different feel but there are definitely similarities to this one.

Will definitely start it soon when I have time. I followed this story from the beginning when you started writing it and finally gone back and finish it. Your story only finish 9 months ago so it is still pretty new in my mind. Good luck!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

I almost had a heart attack. I saw AJ & Noah on the top of the list and went: “Damn, @muscleaddictwrote a new chapter of the story??? LOL👍😜❤️

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Hello muscle addict! I finished AJ and Noah, for the 6th time, 2 weeks ago! Came across your muscle addict Facebook page in early February of this year. Read this Story 4 times on that, when I came across this wonderful site!!! Hi to all you other commenters also.

Muscle addict, I have to tell you" you're one exceptionally talented and gifted writer"!!! I love the humor, your pacing of the story, the dialogue, banter, the characters with all their flaws and vulnerabilities!, and you're teasing Cliffhangers!😂😜😜😜

When I read that you were contemplating writing from AJ's point of view( narration), I started foaming at the mouth and haven't stopped since!!! Please, please, pretty please, please to the Infinity power!!! What more can I say....   six times, enough said?😆😜

I agree with you and the other commentators that

, retelling the entire story would be way too much. But, continuing the story, with some overlap would be intriguing! With some flashbacks to the Past so we can get into AJ's mind the answer some questions.

• Like 2

OMG! I can't believe I just read Sjdmuscle's comments on AJ & Noah. Your thoughts align perfectly with mine!  I've read AJ & Noah at least as much as your half dozen times and have analysed to death the two main characters. We seem to be getting a push-back from MuscleAddict on giving us an update on their current relationship (we're not demanding a sequel, yet!) because I'd love to know if they are still happily together. But perhaps if we gently push MA a little we can get just a little more from him on our lovable characters. And yes, reading from AJ's perspective -  what he did that night with Dale and why, what really happened for him to break with Noah, what AJ did for those four months before they were reunited at Christmas? And more!     

• Like 1

Me again, ran out of room, Tech illiterate!😂

This is what I'd like to know. What were AJ's thoughts, impressions about Noah when they first met leading them to become fast friends? It seems AJ and Noah drifted apart around the time or shortly thereafter when Noah realized he was gay. What was AJ thinking consciously or subconsciously? Did this contribute to the drift? And of course, the ever so important re meet in the "meat" aisle at Tesco's!😂😜                      

I want to know: what AJ was thinking, doing, how is he interacting with his mom, Andy Nathan?, and his mates it's Scorpios, after Noah walked out on him? Was he acting out visibly to others and leading up to him getting drunk and showing up at Noah's? And very importantly Ibiza, what was he thinking? What happened there? What were his insecurities that led to the "text"? What did he do in the four months leading up to Christmas Eve and Christmas Day?

I don't know how gentle I can be!😂 I'm much shorter than a AJ and manhandle most everything! I'm sure it's overcompensating!😂😂🤣

Thanks Dennis! God I was finishing that second post when your reply came in! Are you somehow hacked into the camera on my phone?🤣😂😮

My usual approach would be to say I get behind muscle addicts knees and you push him from the front!😂

Edited by Sjdmuscle
More to add
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sjdmuscle said:

Me again, ran out of room, Tech illiterate!😂

This is what I'd like to know. What were AJ's thoughts, impressions about Noah when they first met leading them to become fast friends? It seems AJ and Noah drifted apart around the time or shortly thereafter when Noah realized he was gay. What was AJ thinking consciously or subconsciously? Did this contribute to the drift? And of course, the ever so important re meet in the "meat" aisle at Tesco's!😂😜                      

I want to know: what AJ was thinking, doing, how is he interacting with his mom, Andy Nathan?, and his mates it's Scorpios, after Noah walked out on him? Was he acting out visibly to others and leading up to him getting drunk and showing up at Noah's? And very importantly Ibiza, what was he thinking? What happened there? What were his insecurities that led to the "text"? What did he do in the four months leading up to Christmas Eve and Christmas Day?

Touche.  With the story told from Noah's perspective, we learn of his feelings of real love for AJ, and how grieved he was and how he acted out during their four months of separation.  But though we can assume that AJ did have strong feelings for Noah, we don't know if it was love, and what his thoughts were during those four months. We need AJ's point of view to learn this.  

30 minutes ago, DennisFLL said:

OMG! I can't believe I just read Sjdmuscle's comments on AJ & Noah. Your thoughts align perfectly with mine!  I've read AJ & Noah at least as much as your half dozen times and have analysed to death the two main characters. We seem to be getting a push-back from MuscleAddict on giving us an update on their current relationship (we're not demanding a sequel, yet!) because I'd love to know if they are still happily together. But perhaps if we gently push MA a little we can get just a little more from him on our lovable characters. And yes, reading from AJ's perspective -  what he did that night with Dale and why, what really happened for him to break with Noah, what AJ did for those four months before they were reunited at Christmas? And more!     

what do you think proposing in to start the story is AJ comes out of the bathroom and sees Noah with his phone?