AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

16 hours ago, brawnygods said:

Adding a little AJ & Noah fan art.  Loved this story.

Click here to see it on my tumblr.

NoahPosts.jpg

Well you already know how much I love this @brawnygods! A seriously amazing illustration! I love the whole Instagram angle, the lads look fantastic (especially loving AJ - GRRRR!) and the level of detail in there with the hashtags and replies and the Scorpio hoodies is just brilliant! 

I have to say I love that people are still enjoying this story long after I've finished sharing it. And that it's also inspiring people to make all these awesome illustrations. Thank you again for this, matie! 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, crushme99 said:

BRAWNYGODS, that is totally super.  Such an excellent illustration.  Thanks!!!

Glad you liked it.  The story was so great, I needed to visualize a little.  Eager to read his next one!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, brawnygods said:

More AJ fan art.  I swear he's not the only subject I'll draw but his impact is pretty hard to ignore.

AJ@BOB_20190725.jpg

Well you already know how much I adore this, mate! It's fucking amazing (the attention to detail - just WOW!) and I'm highly honoured you'd spend your time and talents illustrating one of my characters. Thank you a thousand times over. 

And while I'm sure I'd love any subject you illustrated I would have absolutely NO objections if you were tempted to do another AJ one! 😜 

@muscleaddict

Thank you for writing this. Thank you for taking the time to flesh out the feelings and thoughts so often brushed aside for the sake of a wank session. 

I had gotten into the pattern of thinking that my muscle fetish was never going to be a part of my romantic life, not in any substantial way. There aren't many models of how romance and muscle can look together, of how one can be both tender and a hound for growth --  I needed this. I feel more confident that this kind of dynamic can exist, that it's not some silly, 2-D fantasy -- that though rare it can be part of a relationship, of lust, jealousy, joy and the rest of the emotional spectrum. 

It's cathartic, is what it is. I'm moving states soon for uni and leaving behind someone...someone who, in retrospect, made me feel both like AJ and Noah. After reading and sitting with that feeling, I am indoubtedly a bit sad. But I am also happy to have experienced it, even if I wasn't taking it all in.

Thanks again. 

• Like 5

• 5 weeks later...

Wow! Reading this all at once has quite an impact. Quite a ride which took me down my own memory lane. Working out with a bodybuilder for the first time. Having the first strict meal together.  Going to a Bodybuilding contest being the one to paint on the pro tan in every nook and cranny. The scene and the unique smell back stage in the pump room. Adding 30+ lbs of muscle learning from his experience added to my own over the years. Becoming one of the regulars at the gym. And on and on. Awesome story making me long for the butterflies.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for that story! It’s so realistic and emotional and probably the best story i have EVER read. It took me so long to finish since i just finished it right now and i read your story since the beginning. It is so crazy how you made the details and the emotions so true to life. Love to read muscle university and hope you never stop writing. I feel better that I didn’t have to wait for the chapters cuz i would probably die if i did!

• Like 2

On 8/1/2019 at 9:58 PM, timovdrow said:

@muscleaddict

Thank you for writing this. Thank you for taking the time to flesh out the feelings and thoughts so often brushed aside for the sake of a wank session. 

I had gotten into the pattern of thinking that my muscle fetish was never going to be a part of my romantic life, not in any substantial way. There aren't many models of how romance and muscle can look together, of how one can be both tender and a hound for growth --  I needed this. I feel more confident that this kind of dynamic can exist, that it's not some silly, 2-D fantasy -- that though rare it can be part of a relationship, of lust, jealousy, joy and the rest of the emotional spectrum. 

It's cathartic, is what it is. I'm moving states soon for uni and leaving behind someone...someone who, in retrospect, made me feel both like AJ and Noah. After reading and sitting with that feeling, I am indoubtedly a bit sad. But I am also happy to have experienced it, even if I wasn't taking it all in.

Thanks again. 

On 8/31/2019 at 8:10 PM, parsom said:

Wow! Reading this all at once has quite an impact. Quite a ride which took me down my own memory lane. Working out with a bodybuilder for the first time. Having the first strict meal together.  Going to a Bodybuilding contest being the one to paint on the pro tan in every nook and cranny. The scene and the unique smell back stage in the pump room. Adding 30+ lbs of muscle learning from his experience added to my own over the years. Becoming one of the regulars at the gym. And on and on. Awesome story making me long for the butterflies.

Thank you both for these thoughtful comments and I'm so sorry it's taken me a while to respond. I've taken my eye off this thread since I started sharing my Muscle University story but a new comment has just alerted me to these ones that I missed! I have such a huge amount of affection for this story and I love that it has resonated with guys like yourselves so much. Something I certainly did not expect it to do when I was writing it. 

Thanks again, guys.

• Like 1