AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

Of course this would all depend on how you are structuring the new story, muscleaddict, but . . . a wild possible angle would be a brief crossover of stories between your new BBer and A.J. and-or Noah.  For example, maybe at a competition your new guy and A.J. are on stage posing in the same weight class, with Noah in the audience.  Or maybe they could cross paths in the pump room.  There could be some cool interactions even if not a major theme of your new story.

• Like 1

On 10 March 2019 at 4:08 PM, crushme99 said:

Of course this would all depend on how you are structuring the new story, muscleaddict, but . . . a wild possible angle would be a brief crossover of stories between your new BBer and A.J. and-or Noah.  For example, maybe at a competition your new guy and A.J. are on stage posing in the same weight class, with Noah in the audience.  Or maybe they could cross paths in the pump room.  There could be some cool interactions even if not a major theme of your new story.

A crossover could be fun! I've sort of done that before with other stories. I would only do it if it felt like a natural fit though, rather than just doing it for effect! One thing this new story has is quite a few hidden Easter eggs. There's definitely a few things for AJ & Noah fans to look out for. 

• Like 2

>>> One thing this new story has is quite a few hidden Easter eggs. There's

>>> definitely a few things for AJ & Noah fans to look out for. 

You tha man, muscleaddict.  ?

• 1 month later...

Just a thank you for such a great read - I’ve been trying to ration the chapters so as to make the story last longer! It reminded me of my first crush many years ago with the most beautiful muscled lad and my confused reaction to those feelings then, and so your writing made so much sense to me in so many ways. There were many moments when the voices you gave to your lads resonated so much with me and so were very impactful to me. It’s arguably late on in my life now but you’ve strangely given me some thing back I had lost and that I’d never quite been able to articulate. That’s quite something you’ve done. 

• Like 3

muscleaddict, what u been up to?

Not so much as regards new writing, but just how's life and how have things been going over the last couple months?

On 4/26/2019 at 12:18 AM, WashburnDaddy said:

Just a thank you for such a great read - I’ve been trying to ration the chapters so as to make the story last longer! It reminded me of my first crush many years ago with the most beautiful muscled lad and my confused reaction to those feelings then, and so your writing made so much sense to me in so many ways. There were many moments when the voices you gave to your lads resonated so much with me and so were very impactful to me. It’s arguably late on in my life now but you’ve strangely given me some thing back I had lost and that I’d never quite been able to articulate. That’s quite something you’ve done. 

I am always a little lost for words when people give me feedback as sincere and thoughtful as this, and I often fear my response will be a let down! So first of all thank you for these lovely words @WashburnDaddy . I'm really touched that it resonated with you so much and had that kind of impact on you. I definitely put myself, my thoughts and my real life experiences into this story more than any other I've written which was a little scary to do but I think that's maybe one of the reasons it's resonated with people so much? I guess there's an honesty there and I think maybe people can sense that? Just a theory! Thank you again, matie - and it's great to still be getting feedback even though it's been a few months since the story finished!

19 hours ago, crushme99 said:

muscleaddict, what u been up to?

Not so much as regards new writing, but just how's life and how have things been going over the last couple months?

Sent you a private message, mate but as for my story I still have a bit to do so it will be a little while until it's ready. I do post updates on my Twitter feed every now and then! 😁

2 hours ago, Built22 said:

Your new story sounds really interesting

Can't wait to read it !!!!

If it's anything like this then it'll be a masterpiece!!!

Awww, thanks mate. No pressure there then (kidding)! 😂😘 It's gonna be interesting to share it. The protagonist is one of the most fun characters I've created. 

On 4/27/2019 at 11:59 AM, muscleaddict said:

I am always a little lost for words when people give me feedback as sincere and thoughtful as this, and I often fear my response will be a let down! So first of all thank you for these lovely words @WashburnDaddy . I'm really touched that it resonated with you so much and had that kind of impact on you. I definitely put myself, my thoughts and my real life experiences into this story more than any other I've written which was a little scary to do but I think that's maybe one of the reasons it's resonated with people so much? I guess there's an honesty there and I think maybe people can sense that? Just a theory! Thank you again, matie - and it's great to still be getting feedback even though it's been a few months since the story finished!

My pleasure as I meant what I wrote - that story made me happy and thoughtful. What more could I want? I've drafted a real response to this - it's quite a length and quite a read but I want to share it with you - author and, hopefully, other readers will understand - it is a big thing to put your own story 'online'!