AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

On 19 January 2019 at 1:41 AM, Wrestlejock646 said:

I think I can honestly say, I'd read the telephone book if you wrote it.  Just write more, dammit! (JK)  Seriously, you didnt ask us about your ideas when you were writing the original AJ and Noah and you hit it out of the park.  I have faith you'd put together a brilliant sequel, alternative history/future story, body swap tale or anything else you decided upon.  If you write it, we will come.

This is a really sweet comment (particularly the part about the telephone book - hehe)! Thanks, matie! ? Perhaps I am over thinking things a little on the body swap idea front! Oh and you'll be pleased to know I have started working on some new things! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2019 at 2:50 PM, muscleaddict said:

By the way, guys, thought I'd share this! It's an alternative version of AJ and Noah that my friend @reeddune shared with me last week! ?

O9St34pE.jpg.67a545d7a1cd334153057b2da140a3e5.jpg

Beautiful artwork; this picture is worth a thousand words!

From what I can see, AJ and Noah are very much the happy couple and look like they've grown up more and worked through their issues.

Also has Noah grown taller? It's possible to still grow taller later in life. I'm living proof of that.

From my senior year of high school all through my 20s, I was 5'11.5" tall. Once I hit 32 years ood, my late grandmother as well as a few other people kept saying that they think I grew taller. I disagreed thinking it was impossible to still grow after you turned 21. But for some reason I did. I grew from 5'11.5" To 6'1.

And strangely, not only did my height grow, but my internal organs must have as well because after I grew, my asthma symptoms mysteriously vanished. I have not had a serious asthma attack in over 7 years now and have not had to use a rescue inhaler at all.

Anyway, I can't wait to read more about AJ and Noah and their continuing relationship.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

So I thought I'd post a little update as to what I'm doing story-wise. I'm about 15 chapters into the first draft of a new story. It will be a similar size to AJ & Noah, perhaps a little shorter. 30-40 chapters. There are some similarities to this story, but it very much has it's own feel. I can't say that everyone who enjoyed this one will like it but, to me at least, it feels like a good follow up! One significant difference is that the protagonist is a bodybuilder. He's cocky and loves attention and I'm having loads of fun writing from his point of view. He's also quite a complex character. You could almost say he's the complete opposite of Noah. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

So I thought I'd post a little update as to what I'm doing story-wise. I'm about 15 chapters into the first draft of a new story. It will be a similar size to AJ & Noah, perhaps a little shorter. 30-40 chapters. There are some similarities to this story, but it very much has it's own feel. I can't say that everyone who enjoyed this one will like it but, to me at least, it feels like a good follow up! One significant difference is that the protagonist is a bodybuilder. He's cocky and loves attention and I'm having loads of fun writing from his point of view. He's also quite a complex character. You could almost say he's the complete opposite of Noah. 

Thanks so very much for the update.  A couple days ago I really did find myself wondering, "What's muscleaddict up to these days?" and, lo and behold, here you are with the answer.  ?

Your new project sounds exciting.  I'm especially interested to see if - or how deeply - you crawl inside the head of that bodybuilder.  How much does he crave the attention?  Does he lust for the feel of a muscle worshipper's hands?   What motivates him?  What's his opinion of his worshippers?  What kind of rush does it give him to be on stage?  How does he regard his own strength, muscles, and impact on others?  Oh my . . . you might need about 90 chapters.  LOL

**THANK YOU** for tackling a new project.  I'm certain that every one of us will be waiting.  ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crushme99 said:

Thanks so very much for the update.  A couple days ago I really did find myself wondering, "What's muscleaddict up to these days?" and, lo and behold, here you are with the answer.  ?

Your new project sounds exciting.  I'm especially interested to see if - or how deeply - you crawl inside the head of that bodybuilder.  How much does he crave the attention?  Does he lust for the feel of a muscle worshipper's hands?   What motivates him?  What's his opinion of his worshippers?  What kind of rush does it give him to be on stage?  How does he regard his own strength, muscles, and impact on others?  Oh my . . . you might need about 90 chapters.  LOL

**THANK YOU** for tackling a new project.  I'm certain that every one of us will be waiting.  ?

Haha! Well thanks for thinking of me, mate! :D You can always send me a private message by the way! ^_^ 

Yeah, so far it's been really fun writing from the point of view of a bodybuilder. Particularly like the one I've created. He's definitely not the type of shy, awkward muscle lover I usually write from the perspective of. Some of those things you've mentioned have been explored and some I intend to explore a bit later on!

Oh and I'm pretty much always working on something, matie! I've been thinking a lot about attempting to write something non-muscle related lately too. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Haha! Well thanks for thinking of me, mate! :D You can always send me a private message by the way! ^_^ 

Yeah, so far it's been really fun writing from the point of view of a bodybuilder. Particularly like the one I've created. He's definitely not the type of shy, awkward muscle lover I usually write from the perspective of. Some of those things you've mentioned have been explored and some I intend to explore a bit later on!

Oh and I'm pretty much always working on something, matie! I've been thinking a lot about attempting to write something non-muscle related lately too. 

Most of all I still want to see Noah after he's blown up into the "Cookie Monster" though.