AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

On 12/12/2018 at 10:56 PM, BrzNLA said:

Hey! Dammit Mate!!, You’re supposed to private message me the info. Now, everyone will head down to Tescos.??????❤️

Hehe! And you know he'd probably let you have a cheeky squeeze of his bicep in the middle of the fruit aisle like he let that guy in the toilets of the pub do ! ? Not sure what his boss would think of that though!

• Like 1

On 12/13/2018 at 6:31 AM, Wolf9 said:

This story touches me in ways I cannot describe. I spent most of last night catching up from the very beginning. ?

Your writing is fabulous, @muscleaddict. AJ & Noah is my new favourite story. I found myself longing to be Noah. It brings so many fantasies to life in my head and, although it sounds cheesy, it's actually helped me a lot emotionally. Thank you for sharing it with us!

I'm a massive bicep fanboy. When I got to this part I had to jerk off with Noah:

Imagining squeezing and moulding my hands around AJ's rock-hard biceps as he grunted and flexed led to one of the best orgasms I've ever had. ????

Eagerly awaiting the last chapter!

Wow! I almost don't know how to respond to this!! Thanks so much for this wonderful and thoughtful feedback @Wolf9! I can't tell you how awesome it is to hear that you've been touched by this story, and in turn, I feel genuinely touched by these lovely comments! ? I also love that a new reader has come on board this late in the story when it's almost finished. I love the idea of new people discovering this story long after I've finished posting it, but I guess that's out of my control! ? And I'm glad you ahem...enjoyed (??) that particular part of the story so much! What would a bit of flexed bicep squeezing and worshipping be without some hot, cocky grunts from the owner?! ??

• Like 3

12 hours ago, neuheimeer said:

Love your answer!!!! As with Marienhof (For non-germans it was a soap broadcasted in Germany in the 90's till 2011 in the vorabend schedule from the ARD TV Network) all things must have an end as I said before.

Your story was very special for me, because all the drama involved in the whole thing just from the beginning, but I think this is a pause, which is a good thing for you because of the density itself.

Just a question: Can you let me continue with this story in the future?

Awww, thanks, matie! Well I've said this before on here - the more serious/dramatic elements of the story were some of the most fun and rewarding to write because that was very much new territory for me! I've never really considered the idea of someone else continuing with one of my stories. I don't think it would work as they're very much my stories and characters. Maybe you could have a go at writing your own love story though?

• Like 2

OK, here it is. The final chapter! I just want to say a few words before I post it. Apologies if any of this sounds OTT or cheesy! This has hands down been the best experience of sharing a story for me, and that's all down to you guys here and all the amazing and wonderful feedback you've continued to give me! Reading everyone's thoughts, knowing that so many of you like it, hearing people say that they're emotionally invested in the characters and that the story has touched and moved them is more than I could have ever imagined when I wrote the fist draft of this story back in the summer! It's been fun and exciting and genuinely touching, and even a little bit overwhelming at times too!

As for the story itself, I can't lie, I am really proud of it! It's my favourite thing I've ever written and again, at the risk of sounding cheesy, it's the kind of story I've always wanted to write but never really knew if I could.

So here goes. One more chapter. As I've teased already, it's quite a lengthy one. There are quite a few nods to things that have happened in previous chapters, particularly towards the beginning of the story. When you read it you'll know what I mean by that!

Thirty Eight

I lay on the guy’s bed with my legs up. I just really wanted him to fuck me in that moment. I’d met him in the club a few hours earlier. The last of a number of one night stands and casual fucks during my first term back at university. He pushed himself inside of me. Fucking hell. This is gonna hurt tomorrow, I thought.

He fucked me for a little while and then collapsed on the bed. I was kind of relieved. And then I suddenly just wanted to get the hell out of his flat. Wherever it was. Hove, apparently. A fair walk from Naomi’s place, but it was doable.

He offered to call me a taxi and pay for it. I told him I was okay to walk but he insisted. But when I was putting on my shoes he made a snide comment about paying for the taxi in a sarcastic manner. And I just thought, why offer and insist if you’re then gonna be a fucking prick about it?!

I collapsed on Naomi’s bed when I got back to hers. I was an absolute mess. I hadn’t planned on taking anything the night before, but one of Naomi’s flatmates had put a pill in the palm of my hand in the club and I hadn’t been able to resist.

“My arse hurts!” I said.

She grinned at me. “Serves you right for being a slag!” she joked. “Your behaviour last night. Poor Richard!”

I groaned and sunk my head into the pillow. Richard was a guy I was sort of seeing. He wasn’t my usual type at all. 6’2, slim built and camp as tits. In other words, the complete opposite of AJ Jones.

It was the last thing I’d been looking for after what had happened with AJ in the summer, but I’d pulled him in a club down here in Brighton one night and afterwards he’d wanted to see me again. And then again after that time. He definitely didn’t give me butterflies, but he was a nice guy, so I’d just sort of gone along with it.

He’d come out with us the previous night and had actually used the words, “Do you want to be with me?” I’d then kissed that other guy in front of him and ended up going back to his. It wasn’t my proudest moment, I’ll admit. I guess I just kind of freaked out. Because the last person I’d been involved with had broken my heart and it had almost fucking killed me. There was another reason too, of course. I tried not to let myself think about it, but even though I hadn’t seen or heard from him for months, what I’d felt for AJ Jones in the summer was very much still there.

I felt bad about what I’d done to Richard. I thought about texting him and apologising, but what would I say? Sorry for getting off with another guy and then going home with him right after you asked me if I wanted to be with you? Sorry for leading you on when I’m still secretly in love with a junior competitive bodybuilder who lives two hundred miles away? Sorry for being an absolute fucking dick to you because a guy you never met broke my heart four months ago?

“My dad will be here in, like, two hours!” Naomi said. I groaned again. Naomi’s dad was coming to pick us up and drive us back home to Little Denton for the Christmas holidays.

As I thought about the day ahead, a sick feeling churned in my stomach. It wasn’t at the thought of being driven halfway across the country by Naomi’s dad on no sleep and still feeling trashed. It was the thought of being back in Little Denton. I hadn’t been back home since the term had started.

When I hadn’t been at my lectures, a lot of that term had been spent with Naomi in Brighton. I guess I’d found it easier to be around someone who knew the scale of what had happened. Sure, I’d told most of my uni friends in London about AJ. That I’d bumped into an old school friend. That we’d fallen for each other and ended up being boyfriends. That he’d messed about with another guy and begged for forgiveness, then went to Ibiza, completely cut me off and told me he wanted to end it.

And they told me they were sorry and that it sounded like I was better off without him and all of the things you’re expected to say to someone in that situation. But none of them knew AJ. None of them saw what I was like with him. None of them knew how much I was in love with him. To the point where I didn’t think I’d ever love anyone as much again.

But Naomi knew. Even if she never saw us when we were properly together. Never saw that version of me. She knew what I’d been through. She knew in those months that had followed that I was going through hell. Feeling the lowest I ever had. This feeling of sadness running through everything I did.

And she didn’t judge me when I drank too much and acted out. When I’d bought guys back to her house to shag then turned cold and frosty with them when I’d sobered up the next morning and spent the rest of the day feeling sad. Or when we’d been having a good night out but I’d randomly returned from the toilets of a club with a red, blotchy face because I’d started thinking about AJ and it had all got too much and I needed to leave. She worried about me, obviously, but she understood everything. Mostly she was just there. Like best friends should be.

I’d forgotten how much I’d missed my family until I was home and my mum was kissing me on the cheek. “Oooh, here is. The stranger!” she said pointedly, but she was smiling and happy to see me.

My mum studied my face and gave me a suspicious look. I knew I looked a mess from the night before.

“You look … tired,” she said. Then she sighed and gently shook her head. “God knows what you and that Naomi get up to down there!” I rolled my eyes in response but I couldn’t help but smirk. Mum never changes.

“Yo, bro!” My sister, Kayleigh, who was also home for Christmas, gave me a hug. “Wow! You look like shit!” she said.

“Charming!” I replied. My sister was one of those people who didn’t have a filter. She basically just said whatever came into her head, regardless of whether it might cause offence. I’d often wondered how two people with the same parents could be as different from each other as me and Kayleigh were.

As nice as it was to see my family, I couldn’t wait to collapse on my bed in the bedroom I’d grown up in. It really did feel nice to be back. Whatever few bad memories I had associated with that room from the end of the summer, I think I’d always love it. It felt like one of the few places in the world where I truly felt safe. I had felt that way about AJ Jones’ bedroom once too.

As Little Cat jumped on my bed and curled into the back of my legs, I thought about that one afternoon in the summer when AJ was here, lying on my bed. His gorgeous, smiling face an inch away from mine, his ridiculously muscular body squashed up against me, his huge biceps bulging out of his blue, Tesco polo shirt. That was the day my mum had come home unexpectedly and I’d had no choice but to re-introduce him to her. Awkwardness aside, I had been so happy that day. Me and AJ in our own little bubble. I never imagined it would burst so easily.

And then I start thinking about another occasion; sitting on this very bed and crying into my pillow after getting that text from AJ telling me that it was over.

I never replied to that message. I thought about it. That night, the next few days and a dozen days after that. I thought about all the different ways I could have responded, and all the different things I could have said.

I thought about getting angry. Calling him a coward for ignoring me. Letting him know how hurt I was. Accusing him of not really caring about me. Reminding him that what we had was so special and that I couldn’t believe he was just throwing it all away.

I thought about being understanding. Telling him that I knew why he’d done what he had. That it was probably for the best that we ended it now and that I hoped one day we might be able to be friends again, even though I knew that that could never happen.

And sometimes I thought about fighting. Telling him that I wasn’t going to let him end things that easily. Telling him that we could make it work. That I could forgive him for messing about with another guy. That what we had was too special to give up. Doing whatever I could to change his mind. To make sure that I didn’t let him go like I’d let him go before.

But I couldn’t bring myself to do any of those things. Much like when AJ had hurt me when he’d messed about that guy, Dale, I had closed down to him. That imaginary wall between us had gone up again. And honestly, I just felt like giving up. I couldn’t be hurt anymore by AJ Jones. So I deactivated my Facebook profile. I hid away in my room for the last few weeks of the summer with only Little Cat for company. I stayed away from the leisure centre and Tesco. And any other place that AJ Jones might be.

Much like I had on numerous occasions over the previous few months, I then found myself wondering what AJ had been up to since the summer, and what he was doing now. Did he still work at Tesco? Maybe he was now a full time personal trainer at the Little Denton Leisure Centre? Or even a trainer at one of the bigger gyms in town? Did he go out on the gay scene? Had he met any guys off any dating apps? Did he have a whole new set of gay drinking buddies? Was he now boyfriends with the hottest muscle guy in town, me just a distant memory?

The more my mind started to wander with possibilities, the less I wanted to know. Maybe it was better to remember AJ as he was the last time I’d seen him. Sorry and hurt for what he’d done with Dale. Asking me for forgiveness. Gripping me tight with his ridiculous arms and sinking his head into my neck near the front door of his house before he left to go to Ibiza for a week.

Me and my family had a tradition. Every Christmas Eve we’d go and visit my grandparents on my mum’s side. Sleeping in my bed at my parent’s house the previous night had given me the best night’s sleep in months. Apparently though, I need more.

I woke up in the back of my dad’s car, my mum twisting her neck and looking at me with this amused, affectionate grin. And my sister also looking at me. Giving me with cheeky grin and rubbing my cheek with her finger. “Awww! The baby’s awake!” she said, in a cutesy voice.

Then even my fucking dad looked around with a big, cheesy grin on his face, also clearly amused that I’d fallen asleep in the back of the car. Jesus fucking CHRIST! I seriously couldn’t do anything without my whole family making a massive fuss of it. I rolled my eyes. I was annoyed. But, I don’t know, truthfully, I kind of liked it. In that moment, still half asleep, I felt this overwhelming sense of love for my family.

The car seemed to be slowing down. And then my stomach suddenly lurched, because I realised where we were and what we were doing. Pulling into the car park at the local Tesco. Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

“Why are we stopping here?” I asked my parents, anxiously.

“Three guesses! Your mother needs something!” my dad groaned.

“Shut up, Keith! Two things I need. I’ll be ten minutes!”

“We’ve heard that one before!” my dad said.

“Noah, you can stay here in the car with Kayleigh if you want. We won’t be long!” my mum said as my dad parked the car.

Still feeling a little groggy from not having long woken up, I didn’t really think about what I did next. I think I even surprised myself. Because I was suddenly undoing my seatbelt and opening the car door. Maybe if I hadn’t fallen asleep, had known in advance that my parents would be stopping there and had been given time to think about what I was going to do, I wouldn’t have gotten out of that car.

But there I suddenly was, trailing behind my parents and walking into the place where it had all begun. The place I’d been reunited with AJ Jones that Friday afternoon, all those months ago in June. Where I’d found out that one of my old best friends from school had transformed himself into a mini muscle bull of a bodybuilder, with ridiculous biceps, a big, beefy arse and massive tits which strain through the material of his work shirt.

As we walked passed the big Christmas tree and the people dressed as Santa’s collecting money for charity, my mind started spinning with questions. Did AJ even still work here? And if he did, would he be working on Christmas Eve? And what the hell would I do if I actually ran into him?

As soon as we walked into the main store, I got my answers to all of those questions. My heart jumped into my throat, and my legs felt like they were going to give up on me. Because standing next to a big display of discounted Quality Street, in the very same blue polo shirt, his arms still ridiculously huge (if not fucking more so!), his tits still straining through the material, his face just as fucking cute and oh-so-gorgeous as before and wearing a red and white fucking Santa’s hat, was the boy who’d broken my heart.

I couldn’t decide what I wanted more as I looked at AJ Jones for the first time in four months. To turn away from him and run the hell out of the shop, or to run towards him and sink my body into his. And tell him how much I’d missed him. How much I’d thought about him. And how I very much still loved him more anything.

I knew as soon as AJ had spotted me, because his expression suddenly changed. He looked surprised. He definitely looked nervous. Even a little bit scared.

I was incredibly nervous myself. But my legs just kept walking towards him. There was nothing I could have done then anyway. He’d seen me. I had no choice but to go up to him.

My mum had obviously spotted AJ too. “Come on, Keith, let’s go get the sausages!” she said, ushering my dad away. I was both surprised and impressed at how much my mum respected the fact that I wouldn’t want them around in that moment.

As I approached AJ, his face softened. He still looked really surprised. Almost like he’d seen a ghost. I guess he kind of had. But I could also tell, that even though he was nervous, he was actually pleased to see me.

“Hey!” he said, nervously.

“Hi!” I replied, my heart pounding. It was funny. I had always wondered what would happen if I saw him again. I had thought that I might still be pissed off at him and want to start shouting at him for what he did. But standing in front of him again in the flesh, looking at his cute button nose, rosy cheeks and his slightly jug ears sticking out underneath the white fluff of his adorable Santa’s hat, I was filled with this overwhelming feeling of affection. Even though I was nervous as hell, it was so fucking nice to see him. I never would have predicted I’d have felt that way.

He still smelt exactly the same. That unique, intoxicating, masculine scent I once loved so much. I hadn’t realised how much I’d missed it until that moment.

“Nice hat!” I said, playfully. AJ rolled his eyes and his mouth broke into a little grin. It was still as gorgeous as ever.

“Back home for Christmas then?” he asked.

“Yep!” I replied.

“Back in boring Little Denton!” AJ said, with a knowing grin. My heart fluttered like crazy. He had said those very words to me the day we’d bumped into each in the meat aisle of this very store. Clearly he’d remembered.

I realised in that moment how ironic it was that I’d always found Little Denton so boring as a teenager. How I’d been so desperate to move to London at the very first opportunity. And yet, both the most amazing and the most heartbreaking thing had happened to me right here in the place I grew up in.

“Still working at the leisure centre too?” I asked.

“Yeah!” he replied.

“Nothing changes much round here!” I said. AJ had said those words to me that day too. The cute, heart melting grin he was giving me told me he very much remembered that too.

An elderly woman who’d picked up a tub of the Quality Street from the display and was studying it was suddenly trying to get AJ’s attention.

“How much are these, love?”

GAAAHH!! Five fucking pounds! It says it on that big plastic sign in big letters right in front of your bloody eyes.

“Five pounds!” AJ said, cheerily, with a big, warm smile. God. He was still such a little fucking charmer.

The woman’s mouth then broke into a mischievous little grin as she then placed her hand on AJ’s wrist. “My grandson, Simon! He’s into all this muscle building stuff!” Then she looked at me and gave me a cheeky wink.

AJ shot me an amused look. “Awesome!” he said to the woman, grinning wildly. I bit my lip and tried not to laugh.

“I keep saying to him, ‘You’re getting too big, Simon!’ But he won’t listen!” AJ was smiling and nodding and the woman was shaking her head and chuckling to herself.

As she walked away, me and AJ looked at each other and exchanged amused grins. “Think Simon goes to Scorpio’s?” I asked AJ. And then he made a sound I never expected to hear again. He giggled. One of his cute, little giggles I used to love so much. And God, I wanted so much in that moment to be back where we were in the summer.

Even after everything that had happened, the chemistry between us was very much still there. Looking at AJ’s cute, smiling face as we exchanged a personal joke, this incredibly warm feeling washed over me. Just for one moment, it felt like nothing had changed between us. And then I remembered that it had, and suddenly my stomach was twisting and my whole body felt heavy.

A scary looking woman was walking in our direction and glaring at AJ with her eyes narrowed. I’m pretty sure it was the same woman who’d interrupted us when we’d bumped into each other that afternoon in the meat aisle. “AJ!” she said to him, sternly, as she walked passed.

AJ looked at me and this sudden look of disappointment flickered across his face. “I’d better …,” he said, nodding to the people looking at the Quality Street display.

My heart dropped. “Yeah!” I said, understanding that I needed to leave him to it. “Good to see you, anyway!” I said, my voice shaking a little.

“You too! See ya!” he replied, with a look of sadness in his eyes.

And then it was suddenly over, and I was walking away, not knowing if and when I’d ever see AJ Jones again.

Christmas Day was pretty much always the same with my family. My nan would come over in the morning. We’d open our presents. My mum would make sausage sandwiches for everyone’s breakfast. We’d probably have a Bailey’s or a Bucks Fizz each not long after that. My mum would say that lunch would be ready by two o’clock. We’d all know it would be more like three o’clock, which my dad would make jokes and sarcastic comments about.

We’d watch whatever films were on TV in the afternoon while still wearing our paper hats from our Christmas crackers. Probably one of the Harry Potter films for the four-hundredth time and me and Kayleigh would know almost every line of dialogue that was coming next.

That Christmas was no different. Except for one thing. The whole day I had been thinking about my encounter with AJ Jones. Had been going over it in my head a hundred times. How he still looked the same, apart from his arms, which I could have sworn were slightly bigger than the last time I saw him. The expression on his face when he’d first spotted me. The way his ears had stuck out underneath the white fluff of his cute little Santa’s hat. The way he’d grinned at me like he always had done and given me one his little giggles as we’d laughed and joked at that adorable woman, who’d brilliantly told us about her muscle building grandson, Simon. I had been thinking about the way he’d smelt. And the way he made me feel. The same way he’d made me feel in the summer. And I’d thought about that gut wrenching feeling I’d had when I’d walked away from him.

It was a few hours after our Christmas dinner that it happened. Harry and Hermione had just used the time turner to save more than one innocent life when I heard my phone ping in my pocket. I took it out, thinking nothing of it, and my heart suddenly felt like it had stopped. Because, for the first time in four months, AJ Jones had sent me a text message.

I jumped up and shot out of the living room. In the hallway, alone, I looked at the text. AJ had written three words.

“I miss you.”

Fuck! My heart was suddenly expanding and filling up my whole chest. I dashed up to my bedroom, closed my door and sat on my bed, smiling and staring at the message. Scared but excited at what had happened, while not knowing what to do or how the hell to respond. And then my phone pinged again. AJ had sent me another text.

“I miss our Facebook messages.”

And then he sent another.

“I miss teasing you about being a future shredded muscle freak.”

A huge wave of nostalgia swept over me, mixed with an overwhelming feeling of happiness. I grinned wildly into the phone and felt like I was melting into the wall I was leaning my back against.

“I miss thinking up awesome bodybuilder nicknames with you.”

I couldn’t believe what was happening. Couldn’t believe what was coming through on my phone. Text after text from AJ Jones.

“I miss calling you The Cookie Monster.”

“I miss taking you to Scorpio’s.”

“I miss watching Dom and Cole In The Land of Ug with you.”

“I miss lying on my bed with you.”

And then I was suddenly crying. Staring into my phone in disbelief, as AJ continued to text me, tears running down my cheek.

“I miss kissing you.”

“P.S. I promise I’m not drunk!”

And then I was laughing, while still crying.

“I miss flexing for you.”

“I miss seeing your face when I hit a most muscular.”

And then my dick started to swell in my jeans. I was crying and laughing and getting a bloody hard on. All at fucking once.

“P.P.S. Really, really, REALLY not drunk!” And then he sent the AJ emoji. I hadn’t used that emoji for months.

“I miss the way you used to kiss my head every time you cuddled me.”

“And I miss the way you made me feel.”

I remembered what he’d text Naomi that afternoon in his bedroom when he’d told her we were together. He makes me feel things I’ve never felt before.

And then another text came through.

“Things I’ve never felt before.”

And then the messages stopped. And the tears stopped. And something rose up in my chest and seemed to take over my whole body.

I knew what I had to do. I didn’t even stop to think about it. There was just one obstacle to overcome first.

I hovered by the kitchen door. My mum was tidying up while everyone else was sat in the lounge.

“Mum. Is it okay if I just pop out for a bit?” I cautiously asked.

She spun around, looking flabbergasted. “What do you mean?! Pop out where?!” she asked. I wasn’t surprised at her reaction. Going out on Christmas Day in our family just wasn’t a done thing.

I thought about lying to her. Telling her that I was going to see Naomi. Maybe I could spin a lie that I’d forgotten to give her her present. But it didn’t really seem necessary to lie to my mum anymore. Not after what had happened the day I’d found out AJ had cheated on me and she’d put her hand on my leg and sat on my bed. It felt like we’d reached a bit of a turning point that day. I was still a little dubious to let her in on the whole truth though.

“Just to see someone!” I said, my stomach twisting, a little.

She narrowed her eyes and looked at me suspiciously. “Let me guess. Someone from school?”

That was the lie I had spun that night I was going on my first date with Eddie in the summer. Only this time it was true. I blushed a little, but smirked too. My mum knew exactly which friend I was going to see.

“Don’t be too long! It’s Christmas Day!” she ordered. But both her voice and her expression were soft. And then she gave me this affectionate grin.

“Thanks, mum!” I said, grinning back.

Then she playfully rolled her eyes. Which I thought was kind of funny, because it was usually me doing that to her.

I had always thought that if I was ever stood on AJ’s doorstep again I would be filled with nerves and anxiety. But I wasn’t feeling that at all. Maybe the adrenaline and excitement of what was happening was overriding everything else? Or maybe it was just my sheer single minded determination of what I was doing?

My heart fluttered as the front door opened. Even before the person behind it was revealed, I knew it was him. He looked so surprised standing in the doorway, his huge body bulging underneath his painted on jeans and the most adorable purple coloured Christmas jumper with a big snowman on it. He was even wearing a little green paper hat from a Christmas cracker.

“Noah!” he said, with surprise.

“Hi!” I said, with a nervous grin. AJ bit his lip, but his mouth curled into this big, happy grin. His cheeks were all flushed and rosy.

“Have you got a thing for Christmas hats?” I asked.

AJ’s eyes veered up and he suddenly whipped the paper hat off his head in embarrassment, which was so fucking adorable. Then his mouth curled back into a little grin. He no longer had his shaved head. His hair was back to the way it was before, though not as styled and preened as it usually had been. It was more fluffy like it was the day I bumped into him at the gym when he hadn’t expected to see me. It was kind of perfect.

“Come in!” he said. My insides fluttered as I stepped inside AJ’s house. He closed the door behind me and we were stood close to each other. I wanted to touch him so badly. He had this coy, little grin on his face. It was like he couldn’t stop from smiling. And there they still were after all this time. Those fuck off massive butterflies in my stomach. All one hundred, thousand of them.

The door to the living room opened and AJ’s mum appeared. “Oh, hello, Noah!” she said, surprised. A look of curiosity crept over her face as she looked at the two of us standing in the hallway together. It was almost as if she knew something was going on. Then her mouth curled into one of her big, warm smiles.

“This is a nice surprise! Merry Christmas!” she said, leaning forwards and kissing me on the cheek. I could hear Harry Potter coming from the TV in the living room and behind her shoulder I could see Andy sitting down. Apparently even on Christmas Day he wore his black leather biker trousers.

“Merry Christmas, Mrs Jones!” I said.

“We’re just gonna go upstairs, mum!” AJ said.

And then, trailing behind AJ, I felt that all too familiar rush of excitement as we ascended the stairs to his bedroom.

His room looked exactly the same, apart from one thing. He’d changed the picture he had of himself stuck to his bedroom wall. Gone was the shot of him hitting a crab most muscular in his lime green posers while cheekily sticking his tongue out. And in its place was a picture of him hitting a similar most muscular on stage with his mouth wide open in the shiny pink trunks I’d bought him. It was from the guest posing spot he’d done at the bodybuilding show during the weekend we’d spent in London.

I couldn’t quite believe where I was standing. That I was actually back in AJ Jones’ bedroom. Stood just a foot away from him as his thick chest bulged through the purple wool material of his cute Christmas jumper. He still looked happy. But nervous too. Even a little unsure.

I suppose I couldn’t blame him. He’d sent me all those text messages. Opened up to me in the most wonderful and brave way. And I hadn’t responded to any of them. I knew what I had to do. I knew it was my turn to make the next move.

“Thanks for the texts!” I said, my stomach twinging with nerves.

AJ’s mouth curled into an adorable, coy grin. I stepped towards him and gently put my hand on his waist, feeling the soft material of his jumper on my skin. And then his muscular body was leaning into mine and his oh-so gorgeous face, with his cute button nose and his rosy cheeks was coming closer. And then my whole body exploded with joy as my lips met his and I was doing the thing that I had longed to do more than anything since the summer had come to an end. I was kissing AJ Jones.

When we parted lips, we just smiled at each other, our foreheads touching. My hands were gripping his impossibly broad back and his ridiculous arms, which definitely felt bigger than before, were wrapped tightly around me. His scent and incredible mass engulfing me for the first time in four months.

“Merry Christmas, Arthur-John!” I said.

AJ’s grin grew wider. “Merry Christmas, future shredded muscle freak.”

“Is it my imagination, or did you get bigger?” I asked, still squeezing him.

His grin transformed into a cocky little smirk. “I’m bulking!” he said. My chest fluttered with excitement.

“I’m competing next year!” he explained, with his eyebrows cheekily raised, knowing exactly what kind of effect those words would have on me. “Wanna help me tan up backstage again?”

I grinned like crazy. “God yeah!” I exclaimed.

He grinned back and then it faded. And then he was just looking at me with this pensive expression on his face. Like he couldn’t quite believe what was happening. He inhaled and exhaled and his huge chest heaved up and down. Almost like he was releasing the last four months of heartache from his body.

Still wrapped tightly around him, I looked back at him. AJ Jones, the bodybuilder. AJ Jones, the boy I fell in love with. AJ Jones, who broke my heart. If he broke it again, I’m not sure it would mend.

He nuzzled his face and head into my neck. “I can’t believe you’re actually here!” he said.

I never really left, I thought. But I didn’t say anything. I just sunk my head into his thick, bull neck and squeezed him tight.

This time I wouldn’t let him go.

THE END

• Like 25
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, crushme99 said:

You made me weep.

YES!! One of you finally cracked. ? Awww, mate. I'm sorry, but also not sorry because I'm happy it touched you that much! Thank you for all the support you've given me throughout this story! ?

• Like 3

@muscleaddictSorry about the language but Fucking Awesome chapter Mate! I’m a sucker for romance and happy endings and I’m SO glad you delivered.??❤️❤️❤️❤️????

Thank you for writing this story for us, the time you spend editing it and rewriting it. Thanks for all the posing, Most Musculars and posers. Thanks for your dedication in writing this freaking awesome story. I really appreciate it.

Now, I can go and read your old stories. I was saving it for when this story was over. They may tide me up till you come with the next one. ??❤️❤️?

P.S. Keep on writing dude. Your style and writing will just get better and better with practice. ?

P.P.S.Happy Holidays! ?????

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, BrzNLA said:

@muscleaddictSorry about the language but Fucking Awesome chapter Mate! I’m a sucker for romance and happy endings and I’m SO glad you delivered.??❤️❤️❤️❤️????

Thank you for writing this story for us, the time you spend editing it and rewriting it. Thanks for all the posing, Most Musculars and posers. Thanks for your dedication in writing this freaking awesome story. I really appreciate it.

Now, I can go and read your old stories. I was saving it for when this story was over. They may tide me up till you come with the next one. ??❤️❤️?

P.S. Keep on writing dude. Your style and writing will just get better and better with practice. ?

P.P.S.Happy Holidays! ?????

Awww, thanks, matie!! ? Well it has taken a while to complete (I started the first draft around May) but I've loved every part of it! Writing the first draft, all the editing and polishing and of course sharing it on my blog and with all you guys here!

My other stories aren't on the same scale as this one and they're all very light in tone but I hope you enjoy them anyway! You'll have to let me know which ones you like! ? And yeah - I'm hoping my writing will continue to get better! I still have so much to learn and improve. Happy holidays to you too, matie. One more week of work for me then I'm off until the new year! ?

• Like 2