AJ & Noah

muscleaddict

1 hour ago, muscleaddict said:

there's just the one chapter left to go!

I will be truly saddened for this story to end.  I know slavery has been outlawed and we cannot keep you writing for us forever, but this story and these superb characters will be sincerely missed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

All of that will be answered in the last chapter, mate! ?

Saddened to know that my favorite story it is going to end. ? I’m glad to hear that is going to be a long chapter and all the questions will be answered. Now Mate, can I ask for a little favor? Can you send AJ address my way??????

• Like 1

14 hours ago, crushme99 said:

I will be truly saddened for this story to end.  I know slavery has been outlawed and we cannot keep you writing for us forever, but this story and these superb characters will be sincerely missed.

That is so sweet! Bless you, mate! ? Don't worry, I'm planning to write more stories! ?

• Like 3

13 hours ago, BrzNLA said:

Saddened to know that my favorite story it is going to end. ? I’m glad to hear that is going to be a long chapter and all the questions will be answered. Now Mate, can I ask for a little favor? Can you send AJ address my way??????

Awww! Bless you, matie. ? Just head for Tescos, Little Denton! ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is so well done, and I hate to have it end. I don’t have a lot of hope for AJ and Noah staying together, but fate (and a talented author) has a way of intervening. Even if the ending isn’t what I wanted, thanks for a great ride and please start something else immediately. I always look forward to your writing. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, muscleaddict said:

Awww! Bless you, matie. ? Just head for Tescos, Little Denton! ?

Hey! Dammit Mate!!, You’re supposed to private message me the info. Now, everyone will head down to Tescos.??????❤️

• Like 2

This story touches me in ways I cannot describe. I spent most of last night catching up from the very beginning. ?

Your writing is fabulous, @muscleaddict. AJ & Noah is my new favourite story. I found myself longing to be Noah. It brings so many fantasies to life in my head and, although it sounds cheesy, it's actually helped me a lot emotionally. Thank you for sharing it with us!

I'm a massive bicep fanboy. When I got to this part I had to jerk off with Noah:

AJ looked at me, then down at the arm I was clutching and gently bit his lip. And then the most incredible thing happened. With my fingers still gripped on his arm, AJ gently flexed his bicep.

“FUCK!” I exclaimed, as a huge, ball of rock hard, marble-like muscle erupted under my fingers. “Oh, FUCK!” I said, again, barely able to believe what was happening. AJ looked surprised, but excited.

“Yeah?” he asked me in a sexy, hushed tone, as if asking me if him flexing was doing it for me.

“Fuck yeah!” I exclaimed, still squeezing the insane bicep muscle before me. And then AJ flexed harder in response. Fuck, fuck, fucking, fucking, FUCK! I was doing the thing I had fantasised about doing since I’d looked through my very first muscle magazine at the age of fifteen. I was squeezing the flexed bicep of an actual, real life, competitive bodybuilder. And it was every bit as surreal, amazing and immensely erotic as I had always imagined it to be.

“Oh God!” I groaned as AJ flexed harder. He seemed to be getting a kick out of my reaction. All of a sudden, he gently pursed his lips in a slightly cocky manner, as if to say, “Fuck yeah! Feel that huge fucking bicep, boy!”

He bit his bottom lip and released this sexy little grunt. “God yeah!” I exclaimed, further. His pursed his lips more, his face turning into arrogance grimace. He grunted louder as he flexed. This obscenely hot, cocky, little grunt. Holy fucking HELL!

“Oh God!” I groaned. My dick was going mad. Juddering and leaking pre cum. I reached for it with my other hand and started pounding. I just couldn’t stop myself.

“Yeah?” he said to me, as if asking if I wanted him to grunt more and be cockier. “Fuck yeah!” I said.

There was no holding AJ back then. He flexed harder, looked me straight in the eye, scrunched up his face, snapped open his mouth and released a hush, “YEAH!” right in my face! Fuuuuuck!

The bicep. The attitude. It was all too much. “OH GOD! I think I’m gonna cum!” I whimpered, as I pounded harder. I couldn’t stop it even I’d wanted to.

“GRRRR! YEAAHH!!” AJ growled, as he screwed up his face and continued to flex his bicep. It was the final move to tip me over the edge,

“OH FUCK! OH GOD! ARGGGGGHHHHH!”

As I squeezed AJ’s rock hard bicep, and looked at his gorgeous face, contorted in the sexiest and cockiest manner imaginable as my toes curled, my eyes rolled into the back of my head and a fountain of cum pumped out of my cock.

I couldn’t stop groaning. Loud shouts of orgasmic pleasure as my whole body juddered and spasmed underneath the huge, hard, warm mass of AJ’s body.

AJ started laughing and I was laughing too. “Thank God no one’s in!” he exclaimed.

“Oh God! Fuck!” I was panting, out of breathe, but still laughing. I gripped onto AJ’s body. I was a hot, sweaty, cum soaked mess, stuck to the obscenely muscular body of the boy who’d just fulfilled one of my muscle worship fantasies and made me spunk with a single flex of his bicep.

I winced, bit my lip and looked at AJ wearily. I was on the most post orgasmic high, but feeling slightly nervous about the fact that I’d given away just how much power his muscles had on me.

Imagining squeezing and moulding my hands around AJ's rock-hard biceps as he grunted and flexed led to one of the best orgasms I've ever had. ????

Eagerly awaiting the last chapter!

• Like 3

On 12/12/2018 at 1:43 PM, that1979guy said:

This is so well done, and I hate to have it end. I don’t have a lot of hope for AJ and Noah staying together, but fate (and a talented author) has a way of intervening. Even if the ending isn’t what I wanted, thanks for a great ride and please start something else immediately. I always look forward to your writing. 

Thank you matie, that's really sweet! ? I will say more about this when I post the last chapter but honestly, sharing this story on here and has been such an awesome experience and it's because of all the wonderful feedback from you guys, so I need to thank you for the fantastic ride as much as you're thanking me! ?

Well I'm very rarely not working on something, or at least mulling over dozens of story ideas! As for the rest of this story, well I obviously hope that you enjoy it, regardless of the ending!

• Like 1